most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
20 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 03-01-2010, 11:04 PM         #241
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown85 said:
dude do u ever get tired of nuthugging sony and hating microsoft 24/7
now that you mention it .... no
 8 years ago '06        #242
ChrisStokes 105 heat pts105
space
space
$18,412 | Props total: 2023 2023
 beantown85 said:
dude do u ever get tired of nuthugging sony and hating microsoft 24/7
u do know that dude is 30 years old, and still plays batman games right? His opinion is irrelevant.
 8 years ago '06        #243
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 beantown85 said:
people are way too bipolar when it comes to video games "I'm back on thank god" u serious??? u have nothing else you could be doing with your life. I mean I'm happy it's back on but damn
i think people were freaking out more due to the "unknown" at the time. No one knew if their console was toast or not & this goes for probably 75% of all ps3 owners around the world at the same time. I'm mean this was a c*nt hair away from being one of the most epic failures for consoles if the s**t didnt reset.

There are some wackjobs out there that took apart their systems, but at the same time ps3 owners aren't really used to console failures, let alone multiple failures. I'm still on my '06 60GB that worked(s) perfectly fine & i'd be pissed as f**k if i had to send this f**ker in with no warranty.

Last edited by Soraci7; 03-01-2010 at 11:31 PM..
 03-01-2010, 11:29 PM         #244
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GrimeyMoney said:
u do know that dude is 30 years old, and still plays batman games right? His opinion is irrelevant.
did you ever find your $50 surround sound system ?
 8 years ago '06        #245
space
space
 TriangleOffense said:
did you ever find your $50 surround sound system ?
I never really wanted surround sound. I just wanted a nice pair of speakers wit bass for my music.

I ended buying these

http://www.amazon.com/Cyber-Acoustics-CA-3550WB-Speaker-System/dp/B0002F8ZGO
s**t goes hard, anywayz ur still a fruitcake.
 03-01-2010, 11:38 PM         #246
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GrimeyMoney said:
I never really wanted surround sound. I just wanted a nice pair of speakers wit bass for my music.

I ended buying these

lol you answered like I actually gave a s**t. i may be 30 but I can detect sarcasm when I see it and you sonny boy obviously can not.
 8 years ago '04        #247
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 KSoraci7 said:
There are some wackjobs out there that took apart their systems, but at the same time ps3 owners aren't really used to console failures, let alone multiple failures.
Shots fired. If you own a PS3 I'm pretty sure this isn't your first dance. The Upside down PSONE and the Disc Read Error PS2 is what made me nervous. This has been a Sony iss every gen. The newer skus work while the old ones eat a d*ck. Glad to see today wasn't the case.
 8 years ago '04        #248
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 grimeymoney said:
u do know that dude is 30 years old, and has more scratch than me so i'm hatin
FIXED. Roger that.
 8 years ago '06        #249
space
space
 TriangleOffense said:
lol you answered like I actually gave a s**t. i may be 30 but I can detect sarcasm when I see it and you sonny boy obviously can not.
the only reason why i input what i got is because in case anybody else wanted to quote ur f**got a.ss they would know that I really didnt want a surround system.

By the way if your thirty still playing batman and wrestling games something is def wrong wit u. I know those games are for general audiences but don't you think ur overpushing just a lil bit u lame?
 8 years ago '09        #250
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 GrimeyMoney said:

By the way if your thirty still playing batman and wrestling games something is def wrong wit u. I know those games are for general audiences but don't you think ur overpushing just a lil bit u lame?
The f**k is wrong with you? You retarded or just dumb? As if playing one game is worse than playing any other game. I didn't know there was an age expiration date for things that you generally enjoy for whatever reason. This a "I want to be cool" post or something? Who gives a f**k what someone else spends their time playing.
 8 years ago '09        #251
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 RugerRell2369 said:
fu(ks wrong with playing batman aa? that sh!t was the truth. guess u like gettin r*ped in cod?
People post just to read their own bulls**t sometimes I think.
 8 years ago '06        #252
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 kuruption81 said:
Shots fired. If you own a PS3 I'm pretty sure this isn't your first dance. The Upside down PSONE and the Disc Read Error PS2 is what made me nervous. This has been a Sony iss every gen. The newer skus work while the old ones eat a d*ck. Glad to see today wasn't the case.
Shots fired not really. Just the reality of the situation this gen.

I totally ditched the ps2 last gen for the xbox specifically because of this exact issue last go around. I enjoyed the living hell outta my OG xbox with the new integration of Live at the time. It also didn't hurt that it was the more powerful console.

That said, I had no problem ditching the 360 since the roles are reversed this time. Just give me a dependable console and i'm good, f**k a name. The only loyalty I have here is to me the consumer. Whoever has the superior quality product will always get my money period.

Isn't that how it should be?

Last edited by Soraci7; 03-02-2010 at 01:03 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #253
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2058 2058
 GrimeyMoney said:

I ended buying these

$37.......
 8 years ago '06        #254
space
space
 kuruption81 said:
FIXED. Roger that.
Ur mad.

RugerRell2369 said:
fu(ks wrong with playing batman aa? that sh!t was the truth. guess u like gettin r*ped in cod?
Shutup you buffoon. When has the Grimey One ever got r*ped in COD?!?! Gimme some what your smokin son.

TreZ said:
$37.......

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #255
Rich21 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,071 | Props total: 26 26
Free Prodigy
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy