NBC Sports: LeBron James wants to be a Laker this upcoming offseason

most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-28-2010, 06:57 PM         #41
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
do you know how many times this article has been done about different teams...from chicago to the lakers to the knicks....whoopty doo until something happens..
 8 years ago '04        #42
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,333 | Props total: 11249 11249

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #43
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
 P. Dedos said:
ohhh shyt i forgot about that

Lakers GM gonna be mad as hell
Yeah I'd be a mad GM too if I couldnt trade my Finals MVP
 8 years ago '04        #44
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 NoLedge18720 said:
it could never happen because we all know kobe stans and lebron fans could never coexist
The world would explode and there would be no more basketball
 8 years ago '06        #45
MASEANDDIDDY 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,971 | Props total: 51 51
 WilliamHBonnie said:
Not on the Lakers, that's for damn sure. Kobe can come to the Cavs though.
yeah he hasn't signed an extension yet
 8 years ago '07        #46
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 kuruption81 said:
Not gonna happen, but it sure would make BX interesting. The Celtics and Saints movements over the last two years would have nothing on the Purple Reign that would taker over the BXSC.
Lol for real.

This rumor is some bulls**t but I think 99% of nba fans would become lakers fans overnight
 8 years ago '09        #47
severe0421 
space
space
space
$19 | Props total: 0 0
Kobe has his no trade clause so he can't go anywhere. This is totally unlikely but it can happen. Lebron can tell the Cleveland GM that he has no desire to play for the Cavs anymore, and that the GM can either do a sign and trade with Los Angeles or else he's just gonna walk to a team that can sign him to a max deal (Knicks, Bulls, Heat, etc.) What would the GM do in that situation? Trade him to LA for Odom/Bynum couple draft picks in a heart beat. Are there enough shots to go around? Probably not, but it's a legit possibility.
 8 years ago '07        #48
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
after reading the article....no where in the article does it even have a direct quote from Lebron James, the only direct quotes pertaining to the issue at hand is from sources close to phil jackson suggestion his interest in Lebron James, Lebron said it himself that he wouldn't answer any questions about the 2010 free agency till after the season....this is a bullshyt article and lmao@nbc using hoophype rumor section as a source.........gtfo
 8 years ago '10        #49
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
hes not going anywhere.
 8 years ago '05        #50
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 225 225
haha i just laugh thinking about this for some reason, probably wont happen but who knows lol
 8 years ago '05        #51
stanis3k 31 heat pts31
space
space
$4,531 | Props total: 276 276
what this n*gga better not leave the east, it's not fair how talented the west is
 8 years ago '10        #52
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,444 | Props total: 189 189
Doubt it will happen. Cavs are the best team in league why would LeBron want to downgrade? Sure he can play with Phil and Gasol but the grass is greener in Cleveland. A younger team, more talent off the bench and he runs Cleveland, Kobe Bryant runs L.A besides Laker fans are stupid ingrates and wouldn't appreciate a young talent like LeBron and would probably boo him, there own player. Makes for great convo and debate but a disaster in reality.
 8 years ago '06        #53
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
lol.. if lebron goes to lakers that means kobe gonna be watching haha
 8 years ago '04        #54
bigtrevdogg 
space
space
$1,966 | Props total: 356 356
 MrTripleDouble said:
Doubt it will happen. Cavs are the best team in league why would LeBron want to downgrade? Sure he can play with Phil and Gasol but the grass is greener in Cleveland. A younger team, more talent off the bench and he runs Cleveland, Kobe Bryant runs L.A besides Laker fans are stupid ingrates and wouldn't appreciate a young talent like LeBron and would probably boo him, there own player. Makes for great convo and debate but a disaster in reality.
i wouldn't call playing with gasol, odom and kobe a
downgrade.....lol. LA would give him more stability than playing for the knicks.
 02-28-2010, 08:03 PM         #55
Shakespeare  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MrTripleDouble said:
Wow, what a stan :jay:
 8 years ago '04        #56
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,119 | Props total: 1151 1151
s**t would be crazy.
 8 years ago '05        #57
Htown_Koopa 
space
space
$2,679 | Props total: 16 16
Lebron for kobe. Lakers would do this without hesitation
 8 years ago '10        #58
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 bigtrevdogg said:
i wouldn't call playing with gasol, odom and kobe a
downgrade.....lol. LA would give him more stability than playing for the knicks.
Just because someone plays on Lakers doesn't make them a good player. Gasol is great, Kobe is Great. Everyone else is avg to good. LeBron is great, Shaq, is great, Jamison is great. Young talent like Hickson, West, Boobie, Moon, Varejao, Telfair. Veterans like Jamison, Shaq, Parker, Z, Mo, Powe.

Cleveland has a brighter future than the Lakers at this point mainly because there overall talent and youth. If I were LeBron I would be more happy to play with Phil Jackson then anyone else on that team. LeBron would have to deal with egos and maybe Jealosy it just seems to be too much drama in L.A. I agree Lakers>>>Knicks would give him more stability but for deeper issues and not just superficial I think it's best he stay in Cleveland. That's a young budding team with a very bright future and I think LeBron knows that.
 8 years ago '10        #59
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 WiLL i Am said:
Ronnie Ban this motherf**ker

i cant remember the last time i read such stupidity
Man the Lakers aint s**t f*ck you. Kobe's d*ck is nowhere near my a.ss homie. You need to GTFO with that sh*t.

Last edited by MrTripleDouble; 02-28-2010 at 08:11 PM..
 8 years ago '10        #60
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
Everybody get the Lakers d*ck out of your mouths sheesh
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
78 comments
1 day ago