NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
145 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who wins this game
Lakers 9 60.00%
Nuggets 6 40.00%
Voters: 15. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 02-28-2010, 03:44 PM         #61
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ Kobe just not getting it with them dumb f**king passes
 8 years ago '06        #62
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2322 2322
Kobe is playing like f**king GARBAGE.
 8 years ago '04        #63
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
if the Nuggets win, we own the Lakers for the season.

Lakers better atleast get one win over us this year, if not
 8 years ago '05        #64
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,004 | Props total: 1321 1321
Kobe not playing very well, but Artest is keeping em in the game.
 8 years ago '04        #65
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 AnthonyCruz said:
if the Nuggets win, we own the Lakers for the season.

Lakers better atleast get one win over us this year, if not
Totally agree. As far as I'm concerned this game is a must win.
 02-28-2010, 03:47 PM         #66
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Nuggets are obviously playing more aggressive and the Lakers are fouling. But f**k if the Nuggets aren't also fouling and we are just not getting the same calls. We should have shot at least 10 free throws in that first half, f**king Kobe on that one possession got fouled like two times while shooting. But they don't call the first and then call the second non shooting. Get the f**k out of here if you think these refs aren't giving a lot more calls to the Nuggets then to the Lakers.
 02-28-2010, 03:47 PM         #67
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think we're honestly witnessing the decline of Kobe, he just don't have it no more man
 8 years ago '09        #68
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,548 | Props total: 3840 3840
no repeat apparently
 02-28-2010, 03:50 PM         #69
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rico23 said:

men lie, women lie, post history doesnt
i don't give a f**k and i stand by that, it's just that he isn't playing well and ther team playing like s**t
 8 years ago '06        #70
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 HotepSuns said:
braided uppimp is the most confused kids on boxden....this n*gga stay lying...
yeah that n*gga something else

but at that other Laker fan who trying to blame the refs. They should start driving the ball. But I guess y'all 12-13 turnovers don't have anything to do with it.

But this 2nd half got me worried, especially the 3rd. That's when we let teams back in the game.
 8 years ago '06        #71
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,186 | Props total: 38 38
mark jackson said it best about gasol

"
martin gets the foul but as you see gasol is the one who takes the hit and gets back"

soft his good but hes just soft i think that is the key that will prevent them from repeating unless bynum gets in to that physical mood
 02-28-2010, 03:54 PM         #72
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ people not getting what the f**k i said, only reason i'm a Lakers fan is cause of Kobe, i said that 1 MILLION f**king times

n*ggaz mad cause i been telling the truth in this whole thread, truth burns like Ether does it
 02-28-2010, 03:54 PM         #73
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rag621 said:
yeah that n*gga something else

but at that other Laker fan who trying to blame the refs. They should start driving the ball. But I guess y'all 12-13 turnovers don't have anything to do with it.

But this 2nd half got me worried, especially the 3rd. That's when we let teams back in the game.
The Lakers did drive, they just allowed contact on the Lakers end and didn't on the other side.

Think we had a lot of bad breaks though, a number of balls went off the Lakers where we should of had the ball.

And I am not trying to say the Lakers should be winning, just wish we could shoot some free throws once a year as well....
 02-28-2010, 03:55 PM         #74
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
lmao @ people not getting what the f**k i said, only reason i'm a Lakers fan is cause of Kobe, i said that 1 MILLION f**king times

n*ggaz mad cause i been telling the truth in this whole thread, truth burns like Ether does it
You are not a laker fan, your a fan of a player. You can't be a fan of a team because you have a f**king man crush on a player. Girls do that kind of s**t, they think a player is cute and follow the team for a year. Go get your pink Kobe jersey and kindly get the f**k out of the thread.
 8 years ago '09        #75
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,548 | Props total: 3840 3840
 -BigC- said:
You are not a laker fan, your a fan of a player. You can't be a fan of a team because you have a f**king man crush on a player. Girls do that kind of s**t, they think a player is cute and follow the team for a year. Go get your pink Kobe jersey and kindly get the f**k out of the thread.
 02-28-2010, 03:58 PM         #76
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -BigC- said:

02-28-2010, 03:59 PM         #77
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -BigC- said:
lmao, because Kobe is great i can't root for him to win?? f**kouttahere pus*y

mad your Lakers getting spanked? they soft b**ch like all ya'll white boys in here

JUST SOFT, Nuggets have goons on they teams so of course them soft Laker boys going struggle

should have made some trades when they had a chance, dudes actually had a shot at getting Bosh and turned that down lmao wow
 8 years ago '04        #78
space
space
 -BigC- said:

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #79
space
space
 braided_uppimp said:
lmao, because Kobe is great i can't root for him to win?? f**kouttahere pus*y

mad your Lakers getting spanked? they soft b**ch like all ya'll white boys in here

JUST SOFT, Nuggets have goons on they teams so of course them soft Laker boys going struggle

should have made some trades when they had a chance, dudes actually had a shot at getting Bosh and turned that down lmao wow
No one is mad, just stop flip flopping. You a Kobe Stan? Fine. You've contradicted yourself at least three times in this thread alone.
 8 years ago '05        #80
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,915 | Props total: 719 719
Lets go n*gga :applause:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
95 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
126 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy