Official Madden 10 Online Franchise *ReLOADED*

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
64 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
255 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #161
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,645 | Props total: 13741 13741
 JSMOKER said:
i seriously forgot bout the advance... did i get booted if so i need to get back blame it on the memory
You and Domo still have time to get the game in. Advance is tonight @ 11:59 PM (central time).

d3athb4dishonor said:
Ayo, Ima need you to boot the Titans dude.

He hasn't been on since the 5th and I know your advancing again today.

So hook that up so I can play.
He caught a foot.

Weis, rejoin when you're available.

neworleansavior said:
u got videos right....... Oh just cuz u said it its true rightt? And if u did nano and players didnt get through u must be playing 2k5 football. Of cousre u did yall wouldnt lie just to contradict me .......

Im bout to post ya style from youtube now. Highlights from game be up tonight. Watch comparison.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #162
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 231 231
[quote=neworleansavior;15542488]
 R4P said:
there you go[/QUOTE

u got videos right....... Oh just cuz u said it its true rightt? And if u did nano and players didnt get through u must be playing 2k5 football. Of cousre u did yall wouldnt lie just to contradict me .......
Wait a minute you're implying sherweaz and me are ganging up on you??? Lmao
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #163
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
 younggangsta_s said:
Slide through so you can put this neworleans n*gga in check.
im about to grab a new xbox in a week or so ill get in it then..i wanna play u i feel like it shoulda been falcons chargers super bowl if my s**t didnt freeze and i didnt let the bears play the comp in the playoffs
 8 years ago '05        #164
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
im implying im tired of talking ....... This will go back and forth i got video ..... All i need u to do is lie at this point u dig the hole u know wat to do next mr.honesty. And remember u made the first post thanx.

[video - click to view]

now just lie and say u wasnt doing this just out of different formation????
And they wonder why dudes gotta get p.white or vick. I wud murder that nano shyt. Cause of clowns who use nfl blitz type shyt to win. n*ggaz who use it defend it cuz EA allow that bs to happen every year.

Last edited by neworleansavior; 03-09-2010 at 02:48 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #165
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 SaMaDzz said:
so whats good on that invite?
You need to redeem your franchise code first.
 8 years ago '05        #166
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 marvelous said:
im about to grab a new xbox in a week or so ill get in it then..i wanna play u i feel like it shoulda been falcons chargers super bowl if my s**t didnt freeze and i didnt let the bears play the comp in the playoffs
That's what's up.
 8 years ago '05        #167
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
Funny how you ignored my post about your screen passes. anyway, no thats not what I did. I moved my LB's into the A gap but it wasnt a nano. Like I said, check the stats, if i was nano blitzing you i'd have more than 1 sack and it would have been from my LB's. You're angry you lost and you feel stupid for talking all that s**t and not being able to back it up. You barely won against the lions ( not laughin at the lions user but at the discrepancy between the saints and lions) and you lost against me and won 2 games against the CPU.

You look dumb right now and i got random heads sending me props or hittin me on xbl congratulating me on shutting your dumb a.ss up (although you're still talking )

The facts are
  1. I'm not new to this league, i've played almost everyone and have never been accused of glitching
  2. I played the freakin commissoner of the league multiple times and didnt do anything different and he didnt complain
  3. You lost

bruh I'm not going back and forth with you, you're making yourself look like even more of a idiot. All your posts are arguments, you popped off at the mouth like you were big s**t and you got punched in the mouth, "Call the amber lamps"

The Pats gonna do you in when yall play too, you not f**kin with the AFC East

so get all your evidence together and post it but unless the commish or someone else wants an explanation from me I'm done talking to your punk a.ss
 8 years ago '05        #168
space
space
 R4P said:
Funny how you ignored my post about your screen passes. anyway, no thats not what I did. I moved my LB's into the A gap but it wasnt a nano. Like I said, check the stats, if i was nano blitzing you i'd have more than 1 sack and it would have been from my LB's. You're angry you lost and you feel stupid for talking all that s**t and not being able to back it up. You barely won against the lions ( not laughin at the lions user but at the discrepancy between the saints and lions) and you lost against me and won 2 games against the CPU.

You look dumb right now and i got random heads sending me props or hittin me on xbl congratulating me on shutting your dumb a.ss up (although you're still talking )

The facts are
  1. I'm not new to this league, i've played almost everyone and have never been accused of glitching
  2. I played the freakin commissoner of the league multiple times and didnt do anything different and he didnt complain
  3. You lost

bruh I'm not going back and forth with you, you're making yourself look like even more of a idiot. All your posts are arguments, you popped off at the mouth like you were big s**t and you got punched in the mouth, "Call the amber lamps"

The Pats gonna do you in when yall play too, you not f**kin with the AFC East

so get all your evidence together and post it but unless the commish or someone else wants an explanation from me I'm done talking to your punk a.ss
white boy chill out dont e-thug u not bout nothin chill please lol. u pus*y be cool. Since there aint no rules we can play now im bout this. Online cheese is wat im used to. Mobile QB will destroy u. Ima do wat u do. Since this aint no "Sim" league my lane open. heres the vid pause at 00:00 and look at how he positioned just like the utube vide. Audible to a toss and he de contained good takle but u nanoing the middle???? thats cheesy

Pause 00:00 two lbs lined up between dts exactly like video .

[video - click to view]

^^^^^^^^^^^ dude did same d formation all game nanod middle and blitzed ends. Switched and faked nano and drop back in zone. If i was in shotgun dude wud have came straight through like youtube vid, U TRASH. I play real football its sad i had to screen cuz u did same weak shyt and i still scored on ur garbage azz.

Now what???? make up some more bs. Anybody wit eyes see that. Unless they dont wanna see.

Last edited by neworleansavior; 03-09-2010 at 04:50 PM..
 03-09-2010, 04:49 PM         #169
domo360206 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ that video goes to fast to even tell.

but just take your l and keep it moving.
 8 years ago '05        #170
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
 neworleansavior said:
U didnt do it every play but u did it wen u got desperate like 3rd and 4.
 neworleansavior said:
dude did same d formation all game nanod middle and blitzed ends.

[pic - click to view]

domo360206 said:

Last edited by R4P; 03-09-2010 at 04:56 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #171
space
space
 domo360206 said:

I know ea suck....... but u gotta let it run then press play twice so it pause at 00:00 and u can see his d-lined stacked on the vid just like on youtube. I aint trippin off L i went 0-10 for draft picks i cud give a f**k less. Thing is this supposed to be sim, weaz hit me up couple games b4 talkin bout dont go 4 it on 4th like this real football. nano blitzing aint sim, its an exploit. and if we glitching why have semi-sim rules for certain people? dude hit me up in middle of game before about going for it on 4 and 3 in bottom of 3rd like this a real sim leaugue. i hate dudes who play like JETS look at my name. Thats why people say 2k better cuz garbage dudes do shyt like that to win. USER SKILLZ TRASH. This just a game i express myself, if u gotta cheat to win like how u call urself a good sport???? i talk shyt all in fun but why play fair when dudes cheatin u and u recognize it. I didnt hate on ravens or falcons and i lost to both they play str9t up ball not 10 year old glitch shyt. how old are yall?????

Last edited by neworleansavior; 03-09-2010 at 05:10 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #172
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
yo Vikings, what time you trying to run this? i sent that xbox message but got no time confirmation...

also anyone interested in Aaron Kampmann...89 OVR at OLB and 99 OVR at DE

Last edited by MysticKJ; 03-09-2010 at 05:24 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #173
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 1215 1215
Jags I was on before, I'll be on again in a lil bit, sorry for being inactive-been a rough few days but Im back...
 8 years ago '08        #174
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,472 | Props total: 568 568
Yea u were on and when I sent you the message about playing right after you just sent me a message you signed off.
 8 years ago '05        #175
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
This is want the Saints are talking about:

[pic - click to view]

I don't know how I feel about this. On 1 hand, I didn't have a problem defeating it (even though the formation is funny ). On the other hand, I don't want anyone to feel like their games aren't played fair.

:confused12: Thoughts?

R4P said:
i got random heads sending me props or hittin me on xbl congratulating me on shutting your dumb a.ss up (although you're still talking )

I wonder who they are???
 8 years ago '05        #176
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:

[pic - click to view]

I don't know how I feel about this. On 1 hand, I didn't have a problem defeating it (even though the formation is funny ). On the other hand, I don't want anyone to feel like their games aren't played fair.

it's not a nano blitz so I dont see what the problem is. If you adjust you can beat it like you can any blitz. like I said, check the stats for that game and see how many sacks i got on him. at this point he just pullin s**t out of his a.ss talkin about i put the de in contain and shifted my line and all that bs cuz i didnt do any of that, i manually controlled the DE and stopped him in the backfield TWICE, like you see in the video he posted. no LB's coming in free for a sack at all during the game

this dude just loves to argue and cause controversy, if anyone knows that it'd be you...
 8 years ago '05        #177
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 R4P said:
it's not a nano blitz so I dont see what the problem is. If you adjust you can beat it like you can any blitz. like I said, check the stats for that game and see how many sacks i got on him. at this point he just pullin s**t out of his a.ss talkin about i put the de in contain and shifted my line and all that bs cuz i didnt do any of that, i manually controlled the DE and stopped him in the backfield TWICE, like you see in the video he posted. no LB's coming in free for a sack at all during the game

this dude just loves to argue and cause controversy, if anyone knows that it'd be you...
I just want to hear everyones opinion, don't want anyone hollering about unfair games down the line.
 8 years ago '10        #178
Jostre 
space
space
$1,359 | Props total: 1 1
idk,, its a tough one. its def unusual type of formation. but ive seen some of that not only by the jets but other users. i dont think it should be allowed. it gets to the QB pretty damn quick which can force a user to exploit throwing to the RBS or TE or slot receiver through out the game.
 8 years ago '05        #179
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:

[pic - click to view]

I wonder who they are???
shutting me up how??????????? dude cheated na ima do yall cowards dirty too. so send props ima anielate u bytchs. wen i see nano im going str8t to online rules ......... none. This is just me letting yall know yall aint gonna cheat me or shut me up bytch beat me......... yall f**gots gotta cheat me. IM FLATTERED u gotta stoop that low to stop me and u still aint cuz im still here cowards. LOL

Thanx for the screenshot saved me from copying and pasting 4 em. U can clearly see dude did the exact formation from youtube video LOL his pride didnt wanna let him lose cuz i was scoring on him and was bout to win. Like i said he didnt do it all game he did it on drive he got desperate ......... pus*y move. LOL. send a request wen im online ill play any of u f**gots na prop that throw a stone and hide ur hand azz n*ggaz ima real n*gga bytch see me on that field. dont prop .........play. Jets bytch i catch u online ima slaughter yo garbage azz. nano weak pus*y azz lil boy play me like a man glitch azz coward.

Im glad i got this out the way now and not during the playoffs. This was a test to see the hoe in yall. Cause yall hate me so much and u cant beat me ........ all yall can do is cheat LOL I love it. ................. I got somethin 4 yall though.

Last edited by neworleansavior; 03-10-2010 at 12:27 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #180
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 Muggz said:
U fa.ggot I know u took NY after I called that s**t
Are you even gon play dude? You didn't play a lick in the last franchise. Don't waste our time.

Jostre said:
idk,, its a tough one. its def unusual type of formation. but ive seen some of that not only by the jets but other users. i dont think it should be allowed. it gets to the QB pretty damn quick which can force a user to exploit throwing to the RBS or TE or slot receiver through out the game.
:confused12: Anyone else care to speak up?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NBA Woj: "Very unlikely Paul George stays in OKC"
73 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago