Official Madden 10 Online Franchise *ReLOADED*

most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
48 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside 6ix9ine smashing and impregnating every girl in America
72 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside YBN Cordae ends J Coles career
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside How You Gonna Lock Up This Pretty Face For 23 YEARS???
56 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #141
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,765 | Props total: 17007 17007
^ It's not my responsibility to make sure you and your opponent get together and play. If you got on xbox.com and saw he wasn't on it would have benefited you to send me a message directly, especially after I told everyone the deadline was yesterday @ 11:59 PM.

 d3athb4dishonor said:
My running back got hurt for 7 weeks. I'm looking to make a move at that position. Anybody got a decent back up with speed your trying to let go of? I dont really care about overall so much, but I'm trying to get someone with at least 90 speed to share the load with Rashad.

I'm the Jags so if you've have something for me post it on here or send it to me on Madden and I'll check it out.

but don't send me some boo boo the fool a.ss trade like the Falcons owner did the other day.
You're in no position to make demands nagger.
 8 years ago '05        #142
R4P 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,156 | Props total: 683 683
 younggangsta_s said:
^ It's not my responsibility to make sure you and your opponent get together and play. If you got on xbox.com and saw he wasn't on it would have benefited you to send me a message directly, especially after I told everyone the deadline was yesterday @ 11:59 PM.
aight man w/e you posted within minutes of me saying my opponent was nowhere to be found, you telling me that doesnt qualify as contacting you? I need to come to you directly on xbl now??
 8 years ago '05        #143
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,765 | Props total: 17007 17007
^ That was hours before the advance and with Weis usually getting on late I played the waiting game. Like I said, anyone else would have said, "Weaz, my opponent's not on." Hell, you've did it before so don't act brand new to the concept.

For future reference contact my directly and there shouldn't be a problem.
 8 years ago '05        #144
R4P 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,156 | Props total: 683 683
saints you said 10pmCT where u at
 8 years ago '10        #145
Jostre 
space
avatar space
space
$1,363 | Props total: 1 1
^^^

jags, u interested in D mcfadden, more then decent back, A potential, 94 speed

what do u have to offer
 8 years ago '08        #146
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,920 | Props total: 1348 1348
 Jostre said:
^^^

jags, u interested in D mcfadden, more then decent back, A potential, 94 speed

what do u have to offer
You would probably want too much or a player I definitely wouldn't want to trade for him.
 8 years ago '05        #147
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$7,964 | Props total: 2515 2515
Well that f**king sucks, i was up 36-29 against det and the game just froze
 03-08-2010, 11:35 PM         #148
lyricallySha89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
da franchize786 wants the giants
 8 years ago '05        #149
R4P 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,156 | Props total: 683 683
me n the saints had a good game, won in overtime by a FG, i was hopin this dude would be humbled but he runnin off at the mouth as usual now he claiming im nano blitzing, everyone on here has played me can tell you if i nano blitz or not, i play everyone the same and if i was nano blitzing i would be undefeated,in the words of sherwez "if you can defend it with a line adjustment its not a nano" I'll wait for him to get his "evidence" together in the meantime...










[pic - click to view]

 03-08-2010, 11:40 PM         #150
lyricallySha89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bleh since the giants are taken i'll take the bucs

send invite to da franchize786
 8 years ago '05        #151
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,765 | Props total: 17007 17007
 lyricallySha89 said:
bleh since the giants are taken i'll take the bucs

send invite to da franchize786
Giants are still there bro, invite sent anyway.
 8 years ago '05        #152
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,544 | Props total: 140 140
 R4P said:
me n the saints had a good game, won in overtime by a FG, i was hopin this dude would be humbled but he runnin off at the mouth as usual now he claiming im nano blitzing, everyone on here has played me can tell you if i nano blitz or not, i play everyone the same and if i was nano blitzing i would be undefeated,in the words of sherwez "if you can defend it with a line adjustment its not a nano" I'll wait for him to get his "evidence" together in the meantime...


[pic - click to view]

im not at home. Ill upload saved highlights tonight wen i get back. Thats just cheesy dude. I prop people who win straight up ie ravens even eagles and he run 15 yards back with vick but even thats controllable. But wen u line lbs between center and guard anybody who has playd against people online know wat time it is. U desperate to beat me that bad? Ur whole style is on youtube search nano blitz. U didnt do it every play but u did it wen u got desperate like 3rd and 4. And times wen u needed stops. Wire highlights show u stacked over center its sad. I should be humble wen people glitch? Lol. Why have rules like no 4th and all that wen dudes doing the same cheesy online shyt from youtube.
 8 years ago '10        #153
Jostre 
space
avatar space
space
$1,363 | Props total: 1 1
haha,, its here ^^

and texans where u at??? i msged u and nothing???


Last edited by Jostre; 03-09-2010 at 10:12 AM..
 8 years ago '10        #154
Jostre 
space
avatar space
space
$1,363 | Props total: 1 1
 d3athb4dishonor said:
You would probably want too much or a player I definitely wouldn't want to trade for him.
and yea your right. no offense, but theres nothing i am interested ...
besides you CB but thats too much. unless u wna make some type of package i am more then willing but thats on you.
just get back to me if u wna make a deal

and saints, what do u want for CB malcom jenkins??would u trade him for chris johnson and a second rounder


Last edited by Jostre; 03-09-2010 at 10:08 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #155
R4P 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,156 | Props total: 683 683
 neworleansavior said:
im not at home. Ill upload saved highlights tonight wen i get back. Thats just cheesy dude. I prop people who win straight up ie ravens even eagles and he run 15 yards back with vick but even thats controllable. But wen u line lbs between center and guard anybody who has playd against people online know wat time it is. U desperate to beat me that bad? Ur whole style is on youtube search nano blitz. U didnt do it every play but u did it wen u got desperate like 3rd and 4. And times wen u needed stops. Wire highlights show u stacked over center its sad. I should be humble wen people glitch? Lol. Why have rules like no 4th and all that wen dudes doing the same cheesy online shyt from youtube.
I ran the same s**t on sherweaz the last time i played him and he adjusted with a line audible and beat me. the 2-3 times I ran this on you I didnt even get a sack so wtf are you crying about? If I was nano blitzing you'd see me with multiple sacks...how many sacks did I have this game? Here let me help you


[pic - click to view]



the one sack I got didnt even come from my LB's it came from a freaking DB and If i was nanoblitzing dont you think i'd have more than 3 tackles with my LB's..my leading tackler was my FS with 4

if you wanna talk about cheesing lets talk about the 10 receptions bush had out the backfield...your whole offense revolves around you running 15yards back and throwing screen to the opposite side of the field..I can prove that just by looking at the stats from the game so stop it "Men lie, women lie, numbers dont" remember every one can see our stats from the game so dont act like im making this s**t up

stop crying like a b**ch, take the L and keep it moving like I told you last night it was a good close game we played but you made too many mistakes
 8 years ago '05        #156
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,765 | Props total: 17007 17007
 R4P said:
I ran the same s**t on sherweaz the last time i played him and he adjusted with a line audible and beat me.
I didn't even audible the line.
 8 years ago '05        #157
R4P 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,156 | Props total: 683 683
 younggangsta_s said:
I didn't even audible the line.
there you go
 8 years ago '05        #158
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
$213 | Props total: 0 0
i seriously forgot bout the advance... did i get booted if so i need to get back blame it on the memory
 8 years ago '08        #159
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,920 | Props total: 1348 1348
Ayo, Ima need you to boot the Titans dude.

He hasn't been on since the 5th and I know your advancing again today.

So hook that up so I can play.
 8 years ago '05        #160
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,544 | Props total: 140 140
[QUOTE=R4P;15541774] there you go[/QUOTE

u got videos right....... Oh just cuz u said it its true rightt? And if u did nano and players didnt get through u must be playing 2k5 football. Of cousre u did yall wouldnt lie just to contradict me .......
.

Im bout to post ya style from youtube now. Highlights from game be up tonight. Watch comparison.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Kaylin Garcia
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Now That's A Real A$$!...
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
NBA Where does cousins end up?
80 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Snoop kills that Pac is an actor nonsense ya be talking
205 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
NBA Steph Curry has OFFICIALLY lost all hope, his HAIRLINE,& thinks he is in a..
67 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside I guess Lil Tay ain’t flexing on all her haters anymore
323 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Tekashi tried to 'check in' with Snoop,got DENIED!!!!!
74 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Who are your preferred reviewers?
32 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy