Official Madden 10 Online Franchise *ReLOADED*

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
44 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #141
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,635 | Props total: 13716 13716
^ It's not my responsibility to make sure you and your opponent get together and play. If you got on xbox.com and saw he wasn't on it would have benefited you to send me a message directly, especially after I told everyone the deadline was yesterday @ 11:59 PM.

d3athb4dishonor said:
My running back got hurt for 7 weeks. I'm looking to make a move at that position. Anybody got a decent back up with speed your trying to let go of? I dont really care about overall so much, but I'm trying to get someone with at least 90 speed to share the load with Rashad.

I'm the Jags so if you've have something for me post it on here or send it to me on Madden and I'll check it out.

but don't send me some boo boo the fool a.ss trade like the Falcons owner did the other day.
You're in no position to make demands nagger.
 8 years ago '05        #142
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 226 226
 younggangsta_s said:
^ It's not my responsibility to make sure you and your opponent get together and play. If you got on xbox.com and saw he wasn't on it would have benefited you to send me a message directly, especially after I told everyone the deadline was yesterday @ 11:59 PM.
aight man w/e you posted within minutes of me saying my opponent was nowhere to be found, you telling me that doesnt qualify as contacting you? I need to come to you directly on xbl now??
 8 years ago '05        #143
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
^ That was hours before the advance and with Weis usually getting on late I played the waiting game. Like I said, anyone else would have said, "Weaz, my opponent's not on." Hell, you've did it before so don't act brand new to the concept.

For future reference contact my directly and there shouldn't be a problem.
 8 years ago '05        #144
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
saints you said 10pmCT where u at
 8 years ago '10        #145
Jostre 
space
space
$1,359 | Props total: 1 1
^^^

jags, u interested in D mcfadden, more then decent back, A potential, 94 speed

what do u have to offer
 8 years ago '08        #146
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,469 | Props total: 561 561
 Jostre said:
^^^

jags, u interested in D mcfadden, more then decent back, A potential, 94 speed

what do u have to offer
You would probably want too much or a player I definitely wouldn't want to trade for him.
 8 years ago '05        #147
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,616 | Props total: 1688 1688
Well that f**king sucks, i was up 36-29 against det and the game just froze
 03-09-2010, 12:35 AM         #148
lyricallySha89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
da franchize786 wants the giants
 8 years ago '05        #149
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
me n the saints had a good game, won in overtime by a FG, i was hopin this dude would be humbled but he runnin off at the mouth as usual now he claiming im nano blitzing, everyone on here has played me can tell you if i nano blitz or not, i play everyone the same and if i was nano blitzing i would be undefeated,in the words of sherwez "if you can defend it with a line adjustment its not a nano" I'll wait for him to get his "evidence" together in the meantime...

[pic - click to view]

03-09-2010, 12:40 AM         #150
lyricallySha89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bleh since the giants are taken i'll take the bucs

send invite to da franchize786
 8 years ago '05        #151
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 lyricallySha89 said:
bleh since the giants are taken i'll take the bucs

send invite to da franchize786
Giants are still there bro, invite sent anyway.
 8 years ago '05        #152
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 R4P said:
me n the saints had a good game, won in overtime by a FG, i was hopin this dude would be humbled but he runnin off at the mouth as usual now he claiming im nano blitzing, everyone on here has played me can tell you if i nano blitz or not, i play everyone the same and if i was nano blitzing i would be undefeated,in the words of sherwez "if you can defend it with a line adjustment its not a nano" I'll wait for him to get his "evidence" together in the meantime...

[pic - click to view]

im not at home. Ill upload saved highlights tonight wen i get back. Thats just cheesy dude. I prop people who win straight up ie ravens even eagles and he run 15 yards back with vick but even thats controllable. But wen u line lbs between center and guard anybody who has playd against people online know wat time it is. U desperate to beat me that bad? Ur whole style is on youtube search nano blitz. U didnt do it every play but u did it wen u got desperate like 3rd and 4. And times wen u needed stops. Wire highlights show u stacked over center its sad. I should be humble wen people glitch? Lol. Why have rules like no 4th and all that wen dudes doing the same cheesy online shyt from youtube.
 8 years ago '10        #153
Jostre 
space
space
haha,, its here ^^

and texans where u at??? i msged u and nothing???

Last edited by Jostre; 03-09-2010 at 11:12 AM..
 8 years ago '10        #154
Jostre 
space
space
 d3athb4dishonor said:
You would probably want too much or a player I definitely wouldn't want to trade for him.
and yea your right. no offense, but theres nothing i am interested ...
besides you CB but thats too much. unless u wna make some type of package i am more then willing but thats on you.
just get back to me if u wna make a deal

and saints, what do u want for CB malcom jenkins??would u trade him for chris johnson and a second rounder

Last edited by Jostre; 03-09-2010 at 11:08 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #155
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
 neworleansavior said:
im not at home. Ill upload saved highlights tonight wen i get back. Thats just cheesy dude. I prop people who win straight up ie ravens even eagles and he run 15 yards back with vick but even thats controllable. But wen u line lbs between center and guard anybody who has playd against people online know wat time it is. U desperate to beat me that bad? Ur whole style is on youtube search nano blitz. U didnt do it every play but u did it wen u got desperate like 3rd and 4. And times wen u needed stops. Wire highlights show u stacked over center its sad. I should be humble wen people glitch? Lol. Why have rules like no 4th and all that wen dudes doing the same cheesy online shyt from youtube.
I ran the same s**t on sherweaz the last time i played him and he adjusted with a line audible and beat me. the 2-3 times I ran this on you I didnt even get a sack so wtf are you crying about? If I was nano blitzing you'd see me with multiple sacks...how many sacks did I have this game? Here let me help you

[pic - click to view]

the one sack I got didnt even come from my LB's it came from a freaking DB and If i was nanoblitzing dont you think i'd have more than 3 tackles with my LB's..my leading tackler was my FS with 4

if you wanna talk about cheesing lets talk about the 10 receptions bush had out the backfield...your whole offense revolves around you running 15yards back and throwing screen to the opposite side of the field..I can prove that just by looking at the stats from the game so stop it "Men lie, women lie, numbers dont" remember every one can see our stats from the game so dont act like im making this s**t up

stop crying like a b**ch, take the L and keep it moving like I told you last night it was a good close game we played but you made too many mistakes
 8 years ago '05        #156
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 R4P said:
I ran the same s**t on sherweaz the last time i played him and he adjusted with a line audible and beat me.
I didn't even audible the line.
 8 years ago '05        #157
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
I didn't even audible the line.
there you go
 8 years ago '05        #158
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
$213 | Props total: 0 0
i seriously forgot bout the advance... did i get booted if so i need to get back blame it on the memory
 8 years ago '08        #159
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,469 | Props total: 561 561
Ayo, Ima need you to boot the Titans dude.

He hasn't been on since the 5th and I know your advancing again today.

So hook that up so I can play.
 8 years ago '05        #160
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
[QUOTE=R4P;15541774] there you go[/QUOTE

u got videos right....... Oh just cuz u said it its true rightt? And if u did nano and players didnt get through u must be playing 2k5 football. Of cousre u did yall wouldnt lie just to contradict me .......

Im bout to post ya style from youtube now. Highlights from game be up tonight. Watch comparison.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
34 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
70 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
93 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
92 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
241 comments
2 days ago