Official Madden 10 Online Franchise *ReLOADED*

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
148 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #61
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
I played a bad game shouts out to lions dude played a gg. My sqad made plays wen they had to like the real saints. We go hard. No way i was supposed to win everything that could happen bad did happen. I aint playd in a few weeks consistantly. I still got it though. Yall n*ggaz playing the computer and im playin users and yall aint matchin my numbers n*gga.
 8 years ago '08        #62
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
$3,541 | Props total: 1214 1214
Yo Steelers- I'll (Titans) be on after 9 pm est tonight, I messaged you on XBL bu you aint respond-lets get this game in...
 8 years ago '08        #63
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,441 | Props total: 518 518
 neworleansavior said:
^^^ after all the good afc players dropped and u had the best team :disdain2:. I hope the afc pool is stronger bengals waz in the top 3 and i demolished them. Ur side weak. I got the best team and ima demolish any team who i play.
Hang on son... Didnt I just merk you the other day? Didn't you have me down 21-0 in the first quarter and still ended up losing the game? I had a few garbage picks early and you couldn't score in the red zone three other times with the Saints offense.

Lets keep it a 100 now.

8 years ago '05        #64
space
space
 d3athb4dishonor said:
Hang on son... Didnt I just merk you the other day? Didn't you have me down 21-0 in the first quarter and still ended up losing the game? I had a few garbage picks early and you couldn't score in the red zone three other times with the Saints offense.

Lets keep it a 100 now.

imao loooooooooooooool u wea. I literally and i mean literally gave u that game. I blew that whole season cuz i missed the last draft and waz gonna have the 1rst pick in the draft i waz 0-10. I had my punter at qb dude are u serious?? I was beating u 21-0 at 2nd quarter and took all my starters out u didnt notice that? I had my wrs at cb and i still picked ur sad azz off. I made u bench kurt warner. My punter threw 5 ints and pat white had 2 tds and no picks?? U didnt notice that? I would have beat u by 50 if i was trying to win. U trash i wud fall back before u get embarassed.
 03-02-2010, 11:46 AM         #65
domo360206 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah the saints did blow the season. from what i seen you are a good madden player. but i think the chargers are the best team. weas the best madden player on bx i think.
 8 years ago '05        #66
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,614 | Props total: 13675 13675
 domo360206 said:
yeah the saints did blow the season. from what i seen you are a good madden player. but i think the chargers are the best team. weaz the best madden player on bx i think.

[pic - click to view]

03-02-2010, 12:02 PM         #67
domo360206 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younggangsta_s said:

[pic - click to view]

your the best tell you lose to the broncos when we play. :yikes:
 8 years ago '05        #68
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 domo360206 said:
your the best tell you lose to the broncos when we play. :yikes:

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #69
space
space
^^^^^^

d*ckriding at its finest. U never played me. U might have played him i dont know. But he the best how? Aint that n*gga have a better team and lost to the jags in afc championship? Last season if ravens wouldnt have quit dude was gonna repeat. Ima spank the bears owner if i ever play him for embarrasing the nfc like that. I play eagles next week and gonna spank him for abusing slants. U better put vick and run around like u do im tellin u now im bringing heat. but broncos u lost already n*gga like on some kiss a n*gga converses type shyt. Dj kahled we the best azz n*gga. Not even we n*gga yellin he the best?? n*gga whhhaaaaaaaat?? Weaz best out waz to reset the season cuz if i would have got that 1rst rounder he cud kiss the league goodbye. 2wr set asomunga wud have locked gates azz up. Then wat? Phins dont trade pat white to me if u want to win. Brees and mobile qb = yall f**ked.
 8 years ago '05        #70
space
space
titans put young up homie i trade wateva u want other than bush and brees. Improve ur team however u still got collins. And ill throw in my 2nd and 3rd round with whoever u get. Whoever got mobile qb get at me. Nocheese504nola on yahoo messenger. Im open to trading lets go.
 8 years ago '05        #71
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 neworleansavior said:
^^^^^^

d*ckriding at its finest. U never played me. U might have played him i dont know. But he the best how? Aint that n*gga have a better team and lost to the jags in afc championship? Last season if ravens wouldnt have quit dude was gonna repeat. Ima spank the bears owner if i ever play him for embarrasing the nfc like that. I play eagles next week and gonna spank him for abusing slants. U better put vick and run around like u do im tellin u now im bringing heat. but broncos u lost already n*gga like on some kiss a n*gga converses type shyt. Dj kahled we the best azz n*gga. Not even we n*gga yellin he the best?? n*gga whhhaaaaaaaat?? Weaz best out waz to reset the season cuz if i would have got that 1rst rounder he cud kiss the league goodbye. 2wr set asomunga wud have locked gates azz up. Then wat? Phins dont trade pat white to me if u want to win. Brees and mobile qb = yall f**ked.
I'm a.ssuming you failed all your english classes. And fool, I smashed the Ravens every time we played so what are you saying? Also, If I recall, you lost to those same Jags (after blowing a 21 point lead). Make up any excuse you want, an L is an L n*gga.

Got knocked out by the Packers first year, then got bounced early again the next year. This dude can't even win his own division but now all of a sudden he's the best?

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '08        #72
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,441 | Props total: 518 518
 neworleansavior said:
imao loooooooooooooool u wea. I literally and i mean literally gave u that game. I blew that whole season cuz i missed the last draft and waz gonna have the 1rst pick in the draft i waz 0-10. I had my punter at qb dude are u serious?? I was beating u 21-0 at 2nd quarter and took all my starters out u didnt notice that? I had my wrs at cb and i still picked ur sad azz off. I made u bench kurt warner. My punter threw 5 ints and pat white had 2 tds and no picks?? U didnt notice that? I would have beat u by 50 if i was trying to win. U trash i wud fall back before u get embarassed.
You took your starters out thats why Asomugha was still catching picks, riiiiight?

Let's keep it real the ballers in this league come through the AFC.
 8 years ago '05        #73
space
space
^^^^

he maaaaaad!! Lol. Lol. 1. I won my division 15-1 first year 2. Saints was 82 ovr wen we started i rebuilt team from scratch did same trades offline my team was 80 ovr after pat white got on not stunt with cop team i.e. Chargers ovr 88 had to trade for dan marino ie dane marrow and lebron james to win lol. 3. I was tryna rebuild like a real franchise player which means 10 seasons.(due restarted after 2 seasons he must have known the future chargers wasnt going nowhere so why not restart wit 90 ovr team this time. Lucky for me saints won and ea give my boys awr wait till them rookies come lol. Lol. Lol. Its oooooooooooovvvveerrrrr. What fun is it to get a cold team and win the superbowl evertbody know thats easy. (me winning the superbowl in next three seasons will be easy)I made the 80 ovr saints a threat in the league. 4. Yeah i failed english but i made an A in math thats why im makein 30+ an hour as i type this. 5. That cant be the same owner of the jags who beat u he trash and if it is u have no chance against me. 6. Im look at the leaderboads who top 5 in prob 4 outta 5 cateogories? 7. Im talkin hella shyt one of yall smash my team and shut me up other than that make up bullshyt. Yall had cop now ima have cop now we really gonna see who the truth. i tried to have fun but yall got c*cky with good teams now ima put all yall n*ggaz inyall place.

Last edited by neworleansavior; 03-02-2010 at 03:16 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #74
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
$213 | Props total: 0 0
 neworleansavior said:
^^^^

he maaaaaad!! Lol. Lol. 1. I won my division 15-1 first year 2. Saints was 82 ovr wen we started i rebuilt team from scratch did same trades offline my team was 80 ovr after pat white got on not stunt with cop team i.e. Chargers ovr 88 had to trade for dan marino ie dane marrow and lebron james to win lol. 3. I was tryna rebuild like a real franchise player which means 10 seasons. What fun is it to get a cold team and win the superbowl evertbody know thats easy. (me winning the superbowl in next three seasons will be easy)I made the 80 ovr saints a threat in the league. 4. Yeah i failed english but i made an A in math thats why im makein 30+ an hour as i type this. 5. That cant be the same owner of the jags who beat u he trash and if it is u have no chance against me. 6. Im look at the leaderboads who top 5 in prob 4 outta 5 cateogories? 7. Im talkin hella shyt one of yall smash my team and shut me up other than that make up bullshyt. Yall had cop now ima have cop now we really gonna see who the truth. i tried to have fun but yall got c*cky with good teams now ima put all yall n*ggaz inyall place.
LMAO
 8 years ago '05        #75
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 neworleansavior said:
^^^^

he maaaaaad!! Lol. Lol. 1. I won my division 15-1 first year 2. Saints was 82 ovr wen we started i rebuilt team from scratch did same trades offline my team was 80 ovr after pat white got on not stunt with cop team i.e. Chargers ovr 88 had to trade for dan marino ie dane marrow and lebron james to win lol. 3. I was tryna rebuild like a real franchise player which means 10 seasons.(due restarted after 2 seasons he must have known the future chargers wasnt going nowhere so why not restart wit 90 ovr team this time. Lucky for me saints won and ea give my boys awr wait till them rookies come lol. Lol. Lol. Its oooooooooooovvvveerrrrr. What fun is it to get a cold team and win the superbowl evertbody know thats easy. (me winning the superbowl in next three seasons will be easy)I made the 80 ovr saints a threat in the league. 4. Yeah i failed english but i made an A in math thats why im makein 30+ an hour as i type this. 5. That cant be the same owner of the jags who beat u he trash and if it is u have no chance against me. 6. Im look at the leaderboads who top 5 in prob 4 outta 5 cateogories? 7. Im talkin hella shyt one of yall smash my team and shut me up other than that make up bullshyt. Yall had cop now ima have cop now we really gonna see who the truth. i tried to have fun but yall got c*cky with good teams now ima put all yall n*ggaz inyall place.

[pic - click to view]

Also, who wants to bet the Saints get bounced the same round again this year?

Edit: I wish M Swagga was still in the franchise so he could keep the Saints in 3rd place.

Last edited by Y.G.; 03-02-2010 at 03:34 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #76
space
space
beat mswagga first season technically we 1-1 as division champs lol lol u mad truth hurts. Read this tho u cant f**k wit me. And my w-2 look like i sold madden myself. I gotta pay back money this april i son u n*ggaz. Yall should let me claim yall on my taxes. Jags ur a disgrace to madden son. U wastin mathis at cb f**k a trade u should give him to me. Ill make him a champ. f**k wit a winner. I talk stupid to yall all season. Eagles wazzup u next. We play this week that yo patna right? I know u hope he smash me. Keep hoping son. Im claimin yall lil n*ggaz man see me. Jags i wish u waz on my schedule ill drop 60 on yo azz like this basketball n*gga.
 8 years ago '08        #77
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
$3,541 | Props total: 1214 1214
^^^^
This dudes wild...ps-only way I'd give you Vince is for Brees.
Anyway Steelers you still aint respond..we doing this tonight or what???
 8 years ago '05        #78
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 40ozHenny said:
^^^^
This dudes wild...ps-only way I'd give you Vince is for Brees.
Anyway Steelers you still aint respond..we doing this tonight or what???
You gotta catch GOOSE on the box, he's not on here much.

neworleansavior said:
beat mswagga first season technically we 1-1 as division champs lol lol u mad truth hurts. Read this tho u cant f**k wit me. And my w-2 look like i sold madden myself. I gotta pay back money this april i son u n*ggaz. Yall should let me claim yall on my taxes. Jags ur a disgrace to madden son. U wastin mathis at cb f**k a trade u should give him to me. Ill make him a champ. f**k wit a winner. I talk stupid to yall all season. Eagles wazzup u next. We play this week that yo patna right? I know u hope he smash me. Keep hoping son. Im claimin yall lil n*ggaz man see me. Jags i wish u waz on my schedule ill drop 60 on yo azz like this basketball n*gga.
You won the Division first season because M Swagga came late. He took over a non-playoff, that's the only reason you won the division. You went 15 - 1, and that "1" came against the computer. How tha f*ck does anybody that claims to be as good as you lose to the f*cking computer?

Here's this n*gga's excuse for losin to the computer;

neworleansavior said:
Played after hittin the streets. i was drunk as f**k Ciroc and Madden dont mix. Im 12-1 just beat the falcons lookin forward to the cowboys.

And you know you got a n*gga angry when they start talking about W2's and taxes in a Madden thread.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #79
space
space
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

stop biting me dawg ultimate swagger jacker. I say u mad u say im mad bout mentioning w2's why would i be mad to be paid????????? How can i only beat him once when he in my division and i play him twice. I beat him early in the season b4 he quit and came back. Ur a hater so i wouldnt expect u to research that.
 8 years ago '05        #80
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 neworleansavior said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

stop biting me dawg ultimate swagger jacker. I say u mad u say im mad bout mentioning w2's why would i be mad to be paid????????? How can i only beat him once when he in my division and i play him twice. I beat him early in the season b4 he quit and came back. Ur a hater so i wouldnt expect u to research that.
Where did I say you only beat him once? I'll wait... In the mean time...

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
5 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
68 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy