Official Madden 10 Online Franchise *ReLOADED*

most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
30 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
90 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #461
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,765 | Props total: 17009 17009
 R4P said:
must be nice
The picks I want will most likely be drafted come my pick, so might as well trade out. I think the offer I put up is reasonable.
 8 years ago '05        #462
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,542 | Props total: 765 765
anybody need a speed back...jerious norwood 95 speed?
 8 years ago '05        #463
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$7,967 | Props total: 2520 2520
 marvelous said:
anybody need a speed back...jerious norwood 95 speed?
Wish i could trade with you for him, but the bears dont exactly have a boatload of talent to trade
 8 years ago '06        #464
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,969 | Props total: 494 494
u still down jets
 8 years ago '05        #465
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,542 | Props total: 765 765
 FalconBuddha said:
Wish i could trade with you for him, but the bears dont exactly have a boatload of talent to trade
ill send u a trade
 8 years ago '05        #466
R4P 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,157 | Props total: 689 689
yea man i thought u signed off
 8 years ago '04        #467
M I 
space
space
space
$451 | Props total: 149 149
Any interest in Ricky Williams? I don't need him with Coffee progressing into an identical back.

I'm also willing to trade Vernon Davis if there's interest. Let me know people.
 8 years ago '05        #468
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$15,756 | Props total: 5491 5491
Tim Tribow on the block...n*gga got 90 truck
 8 years ago '06        #469
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,969 | Props total: 494 494
 MysticKJ said:
Tim Tribow on the block...n*gga got 90 truck
haha, still cant believe that name, they mit as well made it tebow


Last edited by layzie8171; 04-14-2010 at 11:49 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #470
M I 
space
space
space
$451 | Props total: 149 149
 layzie8171 said:
haha, still cant believe that name, they mit as well made it tebow
That was the point. Most the draft class in Madden is like reincarnations of classic players, some guys from college and play on names like Leron James. They just cant legally use the names.
 8 years ago '05        #471
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,765 | Props total: 17009 17009
Saints left finally eh?
 8 years ago '05        #472
R4P 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,157 | Props total: 689 689
^^ever since he lost to me he fell off...losing to the phins and missing a whole bunch of cpu games...dude was never the same after that s**t
 8 years ago '05        #473
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,765 | Props total: 17009 17009
 R4P said:
^^ever since he lost to me he fell off...losing to the phins and missing a whole bunch of cpu games...dude was never the same after that s**t
 8 years ago '05        #474
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$15,756 | Props total: 5491 5491
 layzie8171 said:
haha, still cant believe that name, they mit as well made it tebow
yeah he went to UF, has 83 SPD, 90 TRK, 91 CAR...accuracy is doodoo...but some people in this franchise like mobile QBs...
 8 years ago '10        #475
Jostre 
space
avatar space
space
$1,363 | Props total: 1 1
I have three Z recievers,,, with that said im putting my WR edwards on the trading block cause he isnt working out in my scheme. anyone have a natural Z(right side of the field) WR theyre willing to trade. second round pick and additional players would be included in the trade.
 8 years ago '10        #476
Jostre 
space
avatar space
space
$1,363 | Props total: 1 1
pats,, anyone on my team ud be interesting in for randy moss besides aso? players and draft picks included.
 8 years ago '05        #477
R4P 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,157 | Props total: 689 689
 Jostre said:
I have three Z recievers,,, with that said im putting my WR edwards on the trading block cause he isnt working out in my scheme. anyone have a natural Z(right side of the field) WR theyre willing to trade. second round pick and additional players would be included in the trade.
lol do you think madden really takes into account who plays on what side?
 8 years ago '05        #478
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,544 | Props total: 140 140
 R4P said:
^^ever since he lost to me he fell off...losing to the phins and missing a whole bunch of cpu games...dude was never the same after that s**t
LOL. U trash see me oline. Im was two other franchises that were wayyyyy more active this one. I literally saw it as a waste of time. Im presently in a straight franchise with a lott of users and games pllayed. Didnt have time for this one. After draft i was like, why am i in this league. Other ones go hard i just lost nfc championship with the seahawks LOL. I came in mid way snuck into playoffs and damn near one it all. I quit that chise too. I got phins in my other one the only one im active in. Anway ill catch yall again im gettin too much money to play this game. Work and these girls takin up too much of my time. Oh yeah i copped that 55' sammy u got weaz 120hz is aight but i need 240hz 3d ready ill post that pic in a couple weeks. LOL. Life is good catch yall lames later,1. maybe madden 11, one. im glad yall still talking bout me im far ahead of yall its crazy get money n*gga. f**k income tax returns!!!!!!!!!!!! Govt like omar from the wire.


Last edited by neworleansavior; 04-15-2010 at 11:45 PM..
 8 years ago '10        #479
Jostre 
space
avatar space
space
$1,363 | Props total: 1 1
 R4P said:
lol do you think madden really takes into account who plays on what side?
lol i feel it when i play,, cant explain it but yea.. (fallacy)
 8 years ago '05        #480
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,765 | Props total: 17009 17009
 neworleansavior said:
LOL. U trash see me oline. Im was two other franchises that were wayyyyy more active this one. I literally saw it as a waste of time. Im presently in a straight franchise with a lott of users and games pllayed. Didnt have time for this one. After draft i was like, why am i in this league. Other ones go hard i just lost nfc championship with the seahawks LOL. I came in mid way snuck into playoffs and damn near one it all. I quit that chise too. I got phins in my other one the only one im active in. Anway ill catch yall again im gettin too much money to play this game. Work and these girls takin up too much of my time. Oh yeah i copped that 55' sammy u got weaz 120hz is aight but i need 240hz 3d ready ill post that pic in a couple weeks. LOL. Life is good catch yall lames later,1. maybe madden 11, one. im glad yall still talking bout me im far ahead of yall its crazy get money n*gga. f**k income tax returns!!!!!!!!!!!! Govt like omar from the wire.
This lame n*gga just now bought a TV that I bought 2 years ago and he acts like he is rolling in dough?








And if you're winning in that other league those n*ggas must suck.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
67 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
148 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
88 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
163 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside In honor of the Steet Fighter anniversary game coming up...
17 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
151 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside 'Grape' Air Jordan 5s Are Getting a Makeover
27 comments
1 day ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy