Official Madden 10 Online Franchise *ReLOADED*

most viewed right now
 103
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 73
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 70
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 63
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
47 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #301
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 226 226
I'm feelin a lot of


[pic - click to view]

(self included, fuk you sherweaz :jay: )


in this thread nowadays
 8 years ago '05        #302
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,631 | Props total: 13709 13709
 R4P said:
I'm feelin a lot of


[pic - click to view]

(self included, fuk you sherweaz :jay: )


in this thread nowadays
Haha, game was weird.

You must be talking about this though;

 neworleansavior said:
how u only score 28 or 21 against phins?
:confused2:


[pic - click to view]



Uck it, I'll leave it alone.


Last edited by Y.G.; 09-01-2010 at 10:02 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #303
M I 
space
space
space
$446 | Props total: 137 137
Any interest in Manny Lawson? He's an average rated linebacker but dude is probably one of the best defensive ends in Madden. He's rated at a 93 defensive end, is 26 and has 89 in speed. A beast as a pass rusher and he covers stretches, tosses and screens very well with his speed from that position as well.

I got Harralson who is basically identical to Lawson and only room for one and they're pretty valuable to just leave on the bench.

If you interested let me know. I need help in my secondary, a QB or a speed receiver.


Last edited by M I; 03-17-2010 at 07:16 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #304
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 226 226
 M I said:
Any interest in Manny Lawson? He's an average rated linebacker but dude is probably one of the best defensive ends in Madden. He's rated at a 93 defensive end, is 26 and has 89 in speed. A beast as a pass rusher and he covers stretches, tosses and screens very well with his speed from that position as well.

I got Harralson who is basically identical to Lawson and only room for one and they're pretty valuable to just leave on the bench.

If you interested let me know. I need help in my secondary, a QB or a speed receiver.
take a look at my team and let me know if you interested in anyone *Jets
 8 years ago '06        #305
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,544 | Props total: 201 201
 M I said:
Any interest in Manny Lawson? He's an average rated linebacker but dude is probably one of the best defensive ends in Madden. He's rated at a 93 defensive end, is 26 and has 89 in speed. A beast as a pass rusher and he covers stretches, tosses and screens very well with his speed from that position as well.

I got Harralson who is basically identical to Lawson and only room for one and they're pretty valuable to just leave on the bench.

If you interested let me know. I need help in my secondary, a QB or a speed receiver.
i mit have somw people u mit want, (dolphins) jus let me kno
 8 years ago '04        #306
M I 
space
space
space
$446 | Props total: 137 137
Eh Weez, man, you really need to start monitoring some of these n*ggas you lettin in this league. The n*gga that own the Colts, he needs to go.

I just played dude. Amongst some of the s**t I had to deal with.

- Spams same play on offense and defense.
- Goes for it on 4th every time. First 4 and out of the game dude was going for it til I asked him to kick.
- Dude goes for 2pt conversion on the first score of the game. Shut that down.
- I'm all good until dude keeps going offsides because im kicking an extra point. What?
- Then after I tell dude stop cause I got blunts to smoke, he tells me to f**k myself.
- Top it off, after I mash dude out, he just quits entirely.

So far this year, outside of the n*gga that got the Cardinals or the cpu, every human opponent I've had to play is a hassle. n*gga that got the Texans sittin here playing NBA 2k6 when I message him to play our game. n*gga smooth ignores me like he aint had 5 years to play that f**kin game.
 8 years ago '05        #307
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,631 | Props total: 13709 13709
 M I said:
Eh Weez, man, you really need to start monitoring some of these n*ggas you lettin in this league. The n*gga that own the Colts, he needs to go.

I just played dude. Amongst some of the s**t I had to deal with.

- Spams same play on offense and defense.
- Goes for it on 4th every time. First 4 and out of the game dude was going for it til I asked him to kick.
- Dude goes for 2pt conversion on the first score of the game. Shut that down.
- I'm all good until dude keeps going offsides because im kicking an extra point. What?
- Then after I tell dude stop cause I got blunts to smoke, he tells me to f**k myself.
- Top it off, after I mash dude out, he just quits entirely.

So far this year, outside of the n*gga that got the Cardinals or the cpu, every human opponent I've had to play is a hassle. n*gga that got the Texans sittin here playing NBA 2k6 when I message him to play our game. n*gga smooth ignores me like he aint had 5 years to play that f**kin game.
I'm going to talk to the Colts dude and let him know the rules.
 8 years ago '08        #308
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,467 | Props total: 556 556
Ayo Weaz, My 360 just f**king E 74'd on me... So, your going to have to boot me... I'm not sure when I'll have it repaired or get another so I'll keep ya posted on that.
 8 years ago '05        #309
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,631 | Props total: 13709 13709
 d3athb4dishonor said:
Ayo Weaz, My 360 just f**king E 74'd on me... So, your going to have to boot me... I'm not sure when I'll have it repaired or get another so I'll keep ya posted on that.
That's what happened to my Elite last time. Thankfully they sent me a brand new one. You not under warranty any longer?
 8 years ago '05        #310
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
 M I said:
Eh Weez, man, you really need to start monitoring some of these n*ggas you lettin in this league. The n*gga that own the Colts, he needs to go.

I just played dude. Amongst some of the s**t I had to deal with.

- Spams same play on offense and defense.
- Goes for it on 4th every time. First 4 and out of the game dude was going for it til I asked him to kick.
- Dude goes for 2pt conversion on the first score of the game. Shut that down.
- I'm all good until dude keeps going offsides because im kicking an extra point. What?
- Then after I tell dude stop cause I got blunts to smoke, he tells me to f**k myself.
- Top it off, after I mash dude out, he just quits entirely.

So far this year, outside of the n*gga that got the Cardinals or the cpu, every human opponent I've had to play is a hassle. n*gga that got the Texans sittin here playing NBA 2k6 when I message him to play our game. n*gga smooth ignores me like he aint had 5 years to play that f**kin game.
 8 years ago '06        #311
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,544 | Props total: 201 201
pats let me kno wen u tryin to play
 8 years ago '05        #312
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,631 | Props total: 13709 13709
Giants, when you trying to run it?
 8 years ago '06        #313
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,544 | Props total: 201 201
Ya il be on 1 central sharp ,so 2 ur time, all gud?
 8 years ago '06        #314
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,544 | Props total: 201 201
ya all good ill be on tonight jus let me kno wen u get on an ill hop on


Last edited by layzie8171; 03-21-2010 at 12:53 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #315
Grape_Drink 
space
avatar space
space
$871 | Props total: 12 12
Colts... PSC2885 is gamertag.. send invite
 8 years ago '05        #316
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,631 | Props total: 13709 13709
^ Invite sent.
 8 years ago '08        #317
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 1215 1215
When we advancing? I can't get in touch with my opponent...
 8 years ago '05        #318
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,631 | Props total: 13709 13709
At 11:59 PM central time tonight. Still having trouble?
 8 years ago '08        #319
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 1215 1215
Yea he's mia
 8 years ago '05        #320
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,631 | Props total: 13709 13709
I'll let you play the CPU in a minute.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
167 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Dead by Daylight - Freddy Krueger Gameplay
14 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy