Official Madden 10 Online Franchise *ReLOADED*

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
57 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
70 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #261
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 231 231
 40ozHenny said:
Damn you still salty??
y would you expose yourself? Im a man of my word and I told you I wasnt gonna say nothing this time [to the commissioners] . Me asking was just to make sure I myself wasnt over reacting and a.ssuming it was a exploit. I wasn't gonna even mention your name bruh
 8 years ago '05        #262
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,645 | Props total: 13741 13741
 neworleansavior said:
u have no life. wHo has time to do this. U making a fool of urself as a commish. LOL; U literally read every i wrote. I used to f**k wit u. Now I feel sorry 4 u. U a nerd lol.. where do u live. Dont go where u going with this i will put u to shame.I have degree in somethin u do 4 free and make money that ur parents make or more. This aint about my accomplishments, n*ggaz know me and know whats up with me. I cud fit ur small apartment in my bedroom literally.U will never be on my level U never will cuz u an internet n*gga who spend constructive time f**kin off doing BS.. Aye Im in a crib right now that i OWN. Paid in full. Im way better at real life than madden so please dont get personal u will lose. I have nothin to prove. Its sad to see ur life evolves around bx, i literally dont have time to read everything u post. my point has been proven ur officially a loser. And ur good at it.

[pic - click to view]

^^^^^^^^^^^ my kitchen counters cost more than u made this year c*ck sucker.
Im picking out living room sets u picking out bx quotes give it up. Before u get embarassed...... nevermind uve already been k!lled. Peoplle who know me, and know i do big things would feel im small for talking to u and shining on u, cuz im blessed. Im thankfull to the man above 4 that. Therefore I feel bad 4 even talking to u. Usually i dont a.ssociate with people like u, been i luv to shine on n*ggaz especially direspectfull internet people. Hopefully itll get ur grind up to seeing another yung black male do something. LG.

[pic - click to view]

throw urself in my fireplace and k!ll urself loser. LOL. NOLA BALLA 504 BYTCH ....................
AND U SILL CANT f**k WIT ME IN MADDEN. SO SIT IN UR SHOEBOX AND THINK ABOUT THAT. LOL.

[pic - click to view]

I LOVE ME ...... LOL. IM LAUGHIN TO THE BANK

LOL .......... IM GETTIN MOONNNEEEEYYYYY WHAT U DOING HATING ON ME. THANK U. POST PICS OF UR PHONE AND CRIB............LETS PLAY HORSE OR CAN WE JUST KEEP IT MADDEN. I CAN SHINE ON U FOR DAYS DAWG THIS NO COMPETITION.
This nagger is sooo mad he wrote another essay, what's new? I'll oblige you in the coonery for a moment and "shine" on you. Hold please.
 8 years ago '05        #263
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 neworleansavior said:
^^^^^^^^^^^ my kitchen counters cost more than u made this year c*ck sucker.

[pic - click to view]

I doubt that (you must live in a not-too-safe area judging by those bars on your windows ).

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

neworleansavior said:

[pic - click to view]

Flatscreen in the kitchen sir.

[pic - click to view]

neworleansavior said:

[pic - click to view]

Who still rocks Nokias?

[pic - click to view]

And two more for the hell of it.

The Caprice in the driveway.

[pic - click to view]

Mass Effect 2 looking gorgeous on the Sammy.

[pic - click to view]

Now stick to Madden dude, nobody cares about you "shining." I'm mad you think you're the only person that has money in this league. Maybe you should get some more jobs and actually furnish your house before you post pictures of it dummy.
 8 years ago '05        #264
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
^^^^^^^

my point exactly. U live at home wit ur parents and ride a caprice lol. I could fit ur bedroom in my bathroom. Tell yo mama clean ur room up. Im showing u my shyt. U showing me ur fanily shyt. Let me speak to ur father n*gga. Maybe me and him can play horse junior. put that lil lcd up homie im playin on 52 inches or better. I got a sammy for my office room we play on sonys round here. Caprice in the driveway lol. gtfo. Laughable. n*ggaz aint ride them since 02. U dont even have a touchcreen phone. I wouldnt have taken a pic of that wack azz blackberry u need an upgrade to touch. he mad ......... Lol he takin pics of his momz crib lol. Thats sad dawg ......... Get ya grind up. Pride is a terrible thing. Stick to madden u aint old enough to play wit a big boy hit me up in a few years wen u get ur money up and get out of moms crib. Look at ur parents old azz truck i guess all yall money goto ur mortgage lol. My shyt paid in full and i live in a nice subdivision. Lol n*gga took a pic of a small az lcd stunting lol. Tell ur momz i love the garden work good job. I know they cant wait till u move out and get a real job lol.

Last edited by neworleansavior; 03-13-2010 at 04:26 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #265
M I 
space
space
space
$446 | Props total: 137 137
Maybe you can use that fireplace to warm up to the notion that n*ggas don't give a s**t.
 8 years ago '05        #266
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 neworleansavior said:
U live at home wit ur parents
My Moms stays in a 1 story and my pops lives in a loft. My name is on the deed sir. Try again

neworleansavior said:
n*ggaz aint ride them since 02.
Am I supposed to care what other people are driving? My ride still clean. Try again.

neworleansavior said:
Look at ur parents old azz truck i guess all yall money goto ur mortgage lol.
That was my first ride. 90 GMC Sierra, just had my boy's technical school do some needed bodywork on it for cheap. You know how many offers I get for that truck? Try again.

"Mortgage"? That house has been paid off for a some years now, no foreclosures over here. Try again.

Last edited by Y.G.; 03-13-2010 at 05:28 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #267
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 M I said:
Maybe you can use that fireplace to warm up to the notion that n*ggas don't give a s**t.
 8 years ago '05        #268
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
yo Lions I hit u up on the xbox...i dont know if you check there or not, but hit me back for a game time...
 8 years ago '05        #269
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
My Moms stays in a 1 story and my pops lives in a loft. My name is on the deed sir. Try again

Am I supposed to care what other people are driving? My ride still clean. Try again.

That was my first ride. 90 GMC Sierra, just had my boy's technical school do some needed bodywork on it for cheap. You know how many offers I get for that truck? Try again.

"Mortgage"? That house has been paid off for a some years now, no foreclosures over here. Try again.
checkmate. Reality bites now the lies begin. ur name on the deed???? cmon son. U said u waz in college in a previous post. So u work goto school but ur on xbl non stop?? Now u wanna claim some shyt that aint urs over the web. Shyt dont have no type of bachelor pad status written on it. Now ur saying uve owned a house paid foryears??? U bought it at 19? Ok ....... Sure. U have enough money to buy a house cash but ride in a caprice and 90 GMC??? Lol. u bought a house but u game on a 32 to 40 inch lcd wit to 199 surround sound speakers??? U rock a old nextel blackberry??? Why are u even talkin. What were ur closing costs? Since u own it. n*gga who know u wud be laughin cuz u know u lying lol. Bx n*gga. Lol. U know i know u lying right. its cool tho. If u not im glad 4 u cuz im gettin me my checks crucial. Im so c*cky aint i lol. cuz i really get it byyyyyyyytttccchhhh 504 this wat we do. U fantasy ballin. How about those closing costs tho??? Do u qaulify for homestead exeption?

Last edited by neworleansavior; 03-13-2010 at 06:24 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #270
space
space
 M I said:
u dont give a f**k but u commented on it??? Lol. Makes no sense hater lol. U mad.
 8 years ago '05        #271
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 neworleansavior said:
U bought it at 19?
Dumb n*gga, do you know how old I am? Do you know what stage I am on with degrees? You a.ssume you're talking to a 18 year old fresh out of high school. The deed was recently transferred to my name sir.

neworleansavior said:
U have enough money to buy a house cash but ride in a caprice and 90 GMC???
Who said I ride my Sierra? It was at the technical school for over 8 months, nobody relies on that. I'm fortunate enough to be able to keep my first car (everybody needs a truck anyway). The daily drivers are the Caprice and the Impala, which my girl drives.

Who said I bought a house cash? Who buys houses cash anyway unless they're investing in real estate? n*gga credit eh?

neworleansavior said:
Lol. u bought a house but u game on a 32 to 40 inch lcd wit to 199 surround sound speakers???
That's a 46 inch Samsung backlit LED TV. Bought it when it first dropped at the beginning of 09, cost 3 racks. I'm sure it's worth more than your whole setup.

MSRP | $3,399

neworleansavior said:
U rock a old nextel blackberry???
Yea, an old Blackberry that dropped @ the end of 09. O.K.

neworleansavior said:
Do u qaulify for homestead exeption?
No stupid n*gga and it's homestead preservation in Missouri.

Dumb n*gga can't even spell half the stuff he's trying to say. Just stop dude. First you lose to the Jets, now you get beat in your game of "horse." Sit down and shut up.
 8 years ago '05        #272
space
space

n*gga said LED LOL!!!! GTFO THATS LCD who cares about backit this aint the real LED more like the real price ACTUALLY SAW ALOT CHEAPER BUT ILL BE FAIR...... big spender 46' lol. should have copped 55' urs is 60hz outta existence cheapest one on the lineup

caprice .......... lol. i dont know how old u r, but u grown and ur main ride is caprice wit rally stripes???? lol thats funny. that let me know where ur head and money at right there, this conversation is over. Ur a clown. rally stripes on a caprice in 2010 LOOOOOOLL!!!!! U should trade that in for a swag. Ur blackberry came out at end of 09 ???????? get ur money back no touchscreen gtfo.
Title transferred to ur name but u didnt pay cash 4 it. U got it on credit??????? How is it in ur name wen u got it on credit (loan). Title would be in banks name?????? Or lenders name. Look behind u .............. ur lies are catching up. U gotta a crib and ur main TV is 46'??? wow. u an old head, my bad, that explains ur lameness. AND IF U DID PAY IT OUT. TRADE UR HOUSE IN 4 A SWAG AND GET OFF THAT WACK AZZ CAPRICE. Ur neighbors gotta be like "where did they find this n*gga" LOL. n*gga straight from Lameville wit that throwaway. Obvousily u ballin on a budget, everybody aint able. its all good do ya thang.

Last edited by neworleansavior; 03-13-2010 at 11:59 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #273
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 neworleansavior said:

n*gga said LED LOL!!!! GTFO THATS LCD who cares about backit this aint the real LED more like the real price ACTUALLY SAW ALOT CHEAPER BUT ILL BE FAIR...... big spender 46' lol. should have copped 55' urs is 60hz outta existence cheapest one on the lineup
Stupid n*gga!!! Did you even click your own link? That TV is "60hz?" Try again.

[pic - click to view]

"Cheapest one on the lineup?" It's a Series 9 stupid n*gga, that's the highest high-end Samsung TV. That price is now, 2 years after it dropped. I didn't buy the TV yesterday n*gga. I got it at the beginning of 09 a couple of months after it first dropped.

Samsung will be delivering its 2nd-generation Series 9 LED-backlit LCD TV's to the US. Available in 46- and 55-inch sizes, the 2008 flagships Series 9 models features LED SmartLighting backlight technology, deliver a 1080p resolution picture and feature a whopping 1, 000, 000 dynamic contrast ratio.
Source:

Do you know that "LED" tv's today are LCD tv's stupid n*gga? They're marketed as LED but they're only backlit or edge-lit, the good ones being backlit. True "LED's" won't be on the market until OLED TV's drop. Stupid.

neworleansavior said:
caprice .......... lol. i dont know how old u r, but u grown and ur main ride is caprice wit rally stripes????
Sho do.

neworleansavior said:
Ur blackberry came out at end of 09 ???????? get ur money back no touchscreen gtfo.
Don't like touchscreens and the Blackberry with a full keyboard and touchscreen hasn't dropped yet so oh well.

neworleansavior said:
Title transferred to ur name but u didnt pay cash 4 it. U got it on credit??????? How is it in ur name wen u got it on credit (loan).
Got what on credit? That house was built by my family and paid off well before the deed was transferred to me.
 8 years ago '05        #274
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
this thread should be in 'Classics' section...
 8 years ago '05        #275
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
Domo where you at? I'm tryin to knock this game out.
 8 years ago '07        #276
Rhodester757 
space
space
space
$338 | Props total: 10 10
can i still get in with giants?
gt= Rhodesy434

Last edited by Rhodester757; 03-14-2010 at 06:27 PM..
 8 years ago '10        #277
Jostre 
space
space
$1,359 | Props total: 1 1
eagles??? lets get this game in. i msg u and no reply. im waiting to knock down nfc east.

Last edited by Jostre; 03-14-2010 at 07:19 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #278
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 231 231
 Jostre said:
eagles??? lets get this game in. i msg u and no reply. im waiting to knock down nfc east.
it sure as hell wont be the AFC East :jay:
 8 years ago '09        #279
blackdel93 1 heat pts
space
space
$512 | Props total: 330 330
Ay Weaz i got the three rings. See yall boys next season...:banghead:
 8 years ago '10        #280
Jostre 
space
space
$1,359 | Props total: 1 1
^^ u guys tag teaming now lol

ill be waiting for afc west to get afc east in the sched.

Last edited by Jostre; 03-14-2010 at 09:28 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy