Official Madden 10 Online Franchise *ReLOADED*

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Joel Embiid ends Karl Anthony Towns' life
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #241
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,637 | Props total: 13716 13716
 neworleansavior said:
Fake azz n*gga u hit me up during playoff game in 3rd quarter i pressed pause to read ur message dude hit start i had to call time out not to get delay of game. Anyway i came back int dude wit 50 seconds left on eagles 40 going to tie game and lost game wit 10 seconds on 18 about to score cuz i had no time outs. So dont even hit me wit that ....... i was in the 3rd with seconds left and eagles callin u, im down by 14 in 3rd quarter past the 50 and u message me about punting. gtfo. that dont even make sense to punt.
What does that have to do with going for it on 4th & inches dumb n*gga? This n*gga wants to cry about old stuff. n*gga, you still can't go for it in the 3rd so quit b*tchin.

Beggin a.ss n*gga tryin desperately to get a mobile QB. Where was all that big talk about you don't need one and you're going to smash everybody with Drew?

A Titans, make sure you get Robert Meachem out him instead of Marques Colston. Potential A w/good speed.
 8 years ago '05        #242
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 228 228
 younggangsta_s said:
What does that have to do with going for it on 4th & inches dumb n*gga? This n*gga wants to cry about old stuff. n*gga, you still can't go for it in the 3rd so quit b*tchin.

Beggin a.ss n*gga tryin desperately to get a mobile QB. Where was all that big talk about you don't need one and you're going to smash everybody with Drew?

A Titans, make sure you get Robert Meachem out him instead of Marques Colston. Potential A w/good speed.
trade blockin like s**t

yea he thought he was good with drew but like i said his whole game revolves around running backwards and throwing screens and obv that s**t didnt work out too well against me with him having brees
 8 years ago '05        #243
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 R4P said:
trade blockin like s**t

yea he thought he was good with drew but like i said his whole game revolves around running backwards and throwing screens and obv that s**t didnt work out too well against me with him having brees
I see him lurkin. Prepare for the essay in 5, 4, 3, ......
 8 years ago '05        #244
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 younggangsta_s said:

bytch ima do wat i wanna do cuz u a pus*y for a commish and if u put me out ive been picked up by a way better leauge anway. This shyt trash to say the least u aint even got a website ole thread azz franchise. I do this 4 kicks its entertaining to hear u silly n*ggaz respond to me. I f**k wit yall through my cell phone to pass time at work notice yall dont be hearing from me after a certain time cuz im off work. f**kin losers im glad u give so much attention its shows how much of geeks yall really are. Im gettin paid while i type dumb shyt to yall. U do this as everyday life lol. Gtfo. Get a job. Lol. Aye titans i need chris johnson too. Pick whoever u want ima win regardless. Especially since we can glitch like the jets lol.
 8 years ago '05        #245
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
^ Right on que. I read the first line. So is this gay dude about to leave the league since he got "picked up by a way better leauge (learn how to spell stupid n*gga, shouldn't your phone have auto-spell check? ) anway?" If that's the case why is he still here moaning? Someone summarize for me.

Last edited by Y.G.; 03-11-2010 at 11:44 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #246
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
^ Right on que. I read the first line. So is this gay dude about to leave the league since he got "picked up by a way better leauge (learn how to spell stupid n*gga, shouldn't your phone have auto-spell check? ) anway?" If that's the case why is he still here moaning? Someone summarize for me.
SUMMARIZATION -

1. YOUR A b**ch THATS WHY SO MANY PEOPLE LEAVE THE FRANCHISE. HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE HERE FROM WHEN U FIRST STARTED???? MAINLY BECAUSE OF UR ATTITUDE U ACT LIKE A b**ch. U ALWAYS GOT SMART COMMENTS AND RESPONSES BUT NEVER SOLUTIONS.

2. YOUR A b**ch. YOU ACT LIKE A FAKE AZZ n*gga. FOR A COMMISH U TALK TO PEOPLE DISRESPECTFULLY AND U MAKE MOVES OUT OF THE BLUE LIKE U DONT THINK THINGS THROUGH.

3. FINALLY YOUR A b**ch. SUMMED UP. DUDES DONT REALLY CARE AND PUT UP WIT UR BS. I FINALLY GOT INTRODUCED TO HOW A REAL CHISE SHOULD LOOK. SHYT MAD ORGANIZED, UR SHYT WEAK SON. I WAS LIKE f**k ...... DUDE GOT REAL STATS AND THREADS PUT UR SHYT TO SHAME. U SPEND TO MUCH TIME ON THE BOARD ARGUING LLIKE A BYTCH INSTEAD OF CREATING A BETTER LEAUGE. <<<<<<<< U WORRIED BOUT SPELLING WORRY ABOUT KEEPIN THE CHISE POPPIN SO UR WACK AZZ DONT HAVE TO RESTART AGAIN.

Last edited by neworleansavior; 03-12-2010 at 12:14 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #247
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 1215 1215
Ill do Brees,shockey and Meachem for Young,Scaife and White...no way I'm gettin rid of CJ.
 8 years ago '05        #248
space
space
Shockey for coOk jr. Meachem for wr n.washington
 8 years ago '05        #249
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 neworleansavior said:
SUMMARIZATION -

1. YOUR A b**ch THATS WHY SO MANY PEOPLE LEAVE THE FRANCHISE. HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE HERE FROM WHEN U FIRST STARTED???? MAINLY BECAUSE OF UR ATTITUDE U ACT LIKE A b**ch. U ALWAYS GOT SMART COMMENTS AND RESPONSES BUT NEVER SOLUTIONS.
You mean that's why so many people get booted dumb n*gga. Leaving and being booted are 2 different actions dumbass.

neworleansavior said:
2. YOUR A b**ch. YOU ACT LIKE A FAKE AZZ n*gga. FOR A COMMISH U TALK TO PEOPLE DISRESPECTFULLY AND U MAKE MOVES OUT OF THE BLUE LIKE U DONT THINK THINGS THROUGH.
What? If you talking about me speaking to Fresh, that's my dude. That's why I call him "fool" and such. He knows what it is.

neworleansavior said:
3. FINALLY YOUR A b**ch. SUMMED UP. DUDES DONT REALLY CARE AND PUT UP WIT UR BS. I FINALLY GOT INTRODUCED TO HOW A REAL CHISE SHOULD LOOK. SHYT MAD ORGANIZED, UR SHYT WEAK SON. I WAS LIKE f**k ...... DUDE GOT REAL STATS AND THREADS PUT UR SHYT TO SHAME. U SPEND TO MUCH TIME ON THE BOARD ARGUING LLIKE A BYTCH INSTEAD OF CREATING A BETTER LEAUGE. <<<<<<<< U WORRIED BOUT SPELLING WORRY ABOUT KEEPIN THE CHISE POPPIN SO UR WACK AZZ DONT HAVE TO RESTART AGAIN.
Then leave n*gga if it's so bad. 98.7% of my arguments are with your ignorant a.ss.

Last edited by Y.G.; 03-12-2010 at 12:54 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #250
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
You mean that's why so many people get booted dumb n*gga. Leaving and being booted are 2 different actions dumbass.

What? If you talking about me speaking to Fresh, that's my dude. That's why I call him "fool" and such. He knows what it is.

Then leave n*gga if it's so bad. 98.7% of my arguments are with your ignorant a.ss.
ALL THEM DIDNT GET BOOTED. RAVENS DIDNT GET BOOTED, PANTHER, OR PACKERS. AND IF THEY DID CUZ THEY STOPPED PLAYIN IN THIS LEAUGUE. I STILL SEE A COUPLE ON MY FRIENDS LIST STILL PLAYING MADDEN THEY JUST DONT f**k WIT U. AND U KNOW IT. LEAGUE GOT SO DEAD U HAD TO START OVER. IF WASNT JUST 4 ROSTER UPDATES DAWG. YA WACK CUZ U FOCUSED ON THE WRONG SHYT. U BACK AND FORTH WIT n*ggaZ ON HERE WHILE UR CHISE DEAD AZ A DOOR KNOB. U TOO BUSY LOOKING 4 GIFS AND JPEGS TO BE FUNNY. I CANT SPELL BUT MAKE MORE THOUGHT PROVOKING DISCUSSIONS THAN U EVER DO. ONLY THING U GOOD AT IS PICS????? I LIKE f**kIN WIT U. UR BLIND c*ckYNESS AMUSES AND ENTERTAINS ME. I LOVE TO PUT U ON THE BOARD. U ALWAYS THINK U RIGHT, BUT MOST OF THE TIME TURN AROUND AND SAY THE SAME SHYT I SAY. I GOT THIS n*gga JOCKIN THE WAY I SAY SHYT WOOOOOOOOOWW!!!!!! U FLATTER ME DAWG. UR PRIDE LEAD U RIGHT WHERE I BE WANTING U. U WORRIED BOUT ME...... U NEED TO FIND WHATS GOING ON IN UR LEAUGUE. SO U DONT HAVE BX RE-RE LOADED LOL!!! GTFO

........ PS. U READ ALL MY SHYT U LIKE A BYTCH U LOVE THIS.

Last edited by neworleansavior; 03-12-2010 at 01:13 AM..
 03-12-2010, 01:58 AM         #251
lyricallySha89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo who traded mario williams to the jets???
 8 years ago '08        #252
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
 neworleansavior said:
Shockey for coOk jr. Meachem for wr n.washington
Shockey for Crumpler Id do, negative on Meachem for Washington
 8 years ago '05        #253
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 neworleansavior said:
ALL THEM DIDNT GET BOOTED. RAVENS DIDNT GET BOOTED, PANTHER, OR PACKERS. AND IF THEY DID CUZ THEY STOPPED PLAYIN IN THIS LEAUGUE. I STILL SEE A COUPLE ON MY FRIENDS LIST STILL PLAYING MADDEN THEY JUST DONT f**k WIT U. AND U KNOW IT. LEAGUE GOT SO DEAD U HAD TO START OVER. IF WASNT JUST 4 ROSTER UPDATES DAWG. YA WACK CUZ U FOCUSED ON THE WRONG SHYT. U BACK AND FORTH WIT n*ggaZ ON HERE WHILE UR CHISE DEAD AZ A DOOR KNOB. U TOO BUSY LOOKING 4 GIFS AND JPEGS TO BE FUNNY. I CANT SPELL BUT MAKE MORE THOUGHT PROVOKING DISCUSSIONS THAN U EVER DO. ONLY THING U GOOD AT IS PICS????? I LIKE f**kIN WIT U. UR BLIND c*ckYNESS AMUSES AND ENTERTAINS ME. I LOVE TO PUT U ON THE BOARD. U ALWAYS THINK U RIGHT, BUT MOST OF THE TIME TURN AROUND AND SAY THE SAME SHYT I SAY. I GOT THIS n*gga JOCKIN THE WAY I SAY SHYT WOOOOOOOOOWW!!!!!! U FLATTER ME DAWG. UR PRIDE LEAD U RIGHT WHERE I BE WANTING U. U WORRIED BOUT ME...... U NEED TO FIND WHATS GOING ON IN UR LEAUGUE. SO U DONT HAVE BX RE-RE LOADED LOL!!! GTFO

........ PS. U READ ALL MY SHYT U LIKE A BYTCH U LOVE THIS.
The ravens left because they hate me, you're right;

Killamike79 said:
Yo, commish i'm leaving the league....there's no reason, i just don't have the desire to f**k with it anymore. So the jets can play the cpu today as schedule. It might rejoin later on down the road or probably just want until 2011 comes out in august.
Panthers left because they didn't want to rebuild and couldn't keep up with the schedule.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Packers weren't active so he caught a foot.

You sound stupid n*gga. The only n*gga in this league that nobody likes is you and you bring that on yourself. If you feel the league is so bad leave. If not, get off my d*ck.
 8 years ago '05        #254
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
The ravens left because they hate me, you're right;

Panthers left because they didn't want to rebuild and couldn't keep up with the schedule.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Packers weren't active so he caught a foot.

You sound stupid n*gga. The only n*gga in this league that nobody likes is you and you bring that on yourself. If you feel the league is so bad leave. If not, get off my d*ck.
vikings first pats cards two giants owners the list goes on and on. U wack dawg im lookin at franchises and who got the best and ur name nowhere to be found. Get ya commish game up while u on boards going back and forth with me. Im gettin paid right now as i type. Im bored. U begging people to add players off they friends list......... Lol. tthey here two weeks and gone. U dont have no guidelines i just look at other leagues and im like u slippin.

n*gga dont like me?? Who?? U the main n*gga hatin on me but u cant stop me. U gonna trry and nano cuz u trash like the jets but ima do it right back to yall. I tried not to do that but yall cheesy.

Get off ur d*ck?? U str8t pus*y bx lil boy. And u dont wanna see me online ill spank yo azz.

Titans get f**kin real i dont want young crumpler or washinston i waz just f**kin off all three trash cept washington and he too small. What world u livin in brees ovr 99 if i cant get cj f**k it. And since that aint happening f**k yall garbage sqauds im 93 ovr i got a solution for nano now come up wit some new shyt to stop me.
 8 years ago '05        #255
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 228 228
how do we feel about running goaline majority of the game in these leagues?
 8 years ago '05        #256
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 neworleansavior said:
vikings first pats cards two giants owners the list goes on and on. U wack dawg im lookin at franchises and who got the best and ur name nowhere to be found. Get ya commish game up while u on boards going back and forth with me. Im gettin paid right now as i type. Im bored. U begging people to add players off they friends list......... Lol. tthey here two weeks and gone. U dont have no guidelines i just look at other leagues and im like u slippin.

n*gga dont like me?? Who?? U the main n*gga hatin on me but u cant stop me. U gonna trry and nano cuz u trash like the jets but ima do it right back to yall. I tried not to do that but yall cheesy.

Get off ur d*ck?? U str8t pus*y bx lil boy. And u dont wanna see me online ill spank yo azz.

Titans get f**kin real i dont want young crumpler or washinston i waz just f**kin off all three trash cept washington and he too small. What world u livin in brees ovr 99 if i cant get cj f**k it. And since that aint happening f**k yall garbage sqauds im 93 ovr i got a solution for nano now come up wit some new shyt to stop me.
Stupid n*gga. You hate this league yet still participate in it. Go to one of the other franchises that are "the best" and shut up b*tchin in here, now kick rocks.

@ "who got the best and ur name nowhere to be found." I didn't realize there was a list.

R4P said:
Goaline should only be run on the goaline or short yardage situations.
 8 years ago '05        #257
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 neworleansavior said:
I dont talk shyt.
Really now?

neworleansavior said:
they turning state already hope crying doesnt become a habit.
The irony.

neworleansavior said:
I aint a shyt talker so, my last words, "f**k yall" .
Not a "shyt talker," but proceeds to "shyt" talk in the same sentence.

neworleansavior said:
Played after hittin the streets. i was drunk as f**k Ciroc and Madden dont mix. Im 12-1 just beat the falcons lookin forward to the cowboys.
Excuses excuses.

neworleansavior said:
u aint f**kin wit me. im glad u won u need it. i wasnt supposed to be there wit my team ovr 78. this a franchise im bout buildin. first year is about who got the best team. Eagles should take it all if he know how to use vick and mcnabb right. Thats my sqad on here. year three and four bout who do this franchise shyt its about buildin a team. see me online like the patriots owner and see if i aint the truth. other than that i got nothin to say but turn the speed up commsh. Playn online then playin on the franchie feel totally different maybe i be online too much it feel too slow. but im def looking forward to draft sunday. steelers i gotta holla at u.
Now the official "shyt talkin" and essays begin. He's "glad" the Packers "won" against him, always putting his fellow man's self-esteem before his.

neworleansavior said:
yeah i heard u just lost 7dawg to my sqad. Come see me online tonight at 11pm central. Im spank yo azz wit the eagles so u cud feel em kickin yo azz twice. Lol. Lets go.
Hard body.

neworleansavior said:
cowards talk pus*ys cheerlead for theyself and real n*ggaz dominant CONSISTANTLY.
I'm at a loss.

neworleansavior said:
GET THE f**k I GOT TWO JOBS SO DONT FEED ME THAT BS WHY U THINK I DONT PLAY TILL 11PM?
"Two jobs?" Is this the same neworleansavior that makes so much money he should claim us on his taxes? Is this the same neworleansavior that has a "very expensive tight phone?" I thought ballers only had one job?

neworleansavior said:
SUCK d*ck HATER SEE ME ON THE GAME ALL THAT REPPIN IN THE CLUTCH U WEAK AND IMA EXPOSE U ...... AGAIN.
Run and hide! He's typing in caps and threatening to expose the Panthers.

neworleansavior said:
YEAH YO MOMZ SUCKIN MY d*ck WHY U ASKED??? U BOUT TO LET ME f**k UR SISTER TOO??? WHY U PUTTIN UR FAM OUT THERE LIKE THAT???? DONT MAKE ME EXPOSE U. IDIOTS SAY ANYTHING BYTCH IM MAKIN PLAYS WHILE YALL BYTCH AZZ n*ggaZ HATN AND ALL ON MY d*ck. b**ch GET OFF ME. n*ggaZ LOVE TO HATE ME CUZ I TELL IT LIKE IT IS AND U CANT f**k WIT ME. I SOLE ROCK UR MOMMA pus*y AND LET MY TEAM AMTRAK HER FACE.
More caps and threats for exposure!

neworleansavior said:
I guess u like me and wish u cud be cool with me in real life because u see i express myself in ways u cud never have balls to do.

neworleansavior said:
IM TOO PAID TO BE A THUG CALL ME BALLER OF THE YEAR. U GOT MY VOTE FOR STALKER OF THE YEAR.
"Too paid" but have to work two jobs? Baller? Not buying it.

neworleansavior said:
Computer trades dont make sense if somebody picks up a cpu team theyre gonna be r*ped.
Posted this right after he proposed a computer trade.

neworleansavior said:
n*gga dont give a f**k about no f**kin computer trade dummy.
First to ask for a computer trade, but at the same time he doesn't care about them. Right.

neworleansavior said:
I composed a cpu trade to expose this new bs gimmick u tryna implement.
Uh oh, another exposure pending.

neworleansavior said:
He gonna stop Trammel, Tolliiver, Ochocinco and WRs like that??
Asking can a potential A cornerback can cover two potential C & potential D wide receivers. Yes he is serious.

neworleansavior said:
Cuz n*ggaz dont wanna see me, especially after the draft. Im barely f**kwitable now, teams in the NFC got some unplesant surprises commin n*ggaz better hope white get hurt.
You hear that? He's "barely f*ckwitable."

neworleansavior said:
I dont wanna trade so dont ask me, kick rocks suck d*ck and die yall be easy.
E-thuggery

neworleansavior said:
STFU U a f**got comming to me during a game wit that BS? U know u was in the wrong u just hate on me cuz i tell u abot urself and u dont like that but u blatantly hatin on me and its quite feminine.
I was wrong and I do hate on you because you tell me about myself and I don't like that and I blatantly hate on you. I apologize.

neworleansavior said:
I applaud ur effort to admin the league but ur too emotional and im just askin u to get off my d*ck thats it. Talkin about me while i openly said i was leaving the boards till playoffs shows the homo in u.
 neworleansavior said:
I applaud ur effort to admin the league but ur too emotional and im just askin u to get off my d*ck thats it. Talkin about me while i openly said i was leaving the boards till playoffs shows the homo in u.
No I did not copy and paste that twice. He actually felt he needed to post the same thing two times.

neworleansavior said:
THATS f**kD UP WE CUD HAVE DID SHYT SATURDAY WEN EVERYBODY WAS GOOD THIS IDIOT LYING TALKIN BOUT SETUP DRAFT BOARD IF U CANT MAKE IT. THIS SHYT IS POINTLESS WIT DUMB AZZ n*ggaZ RUNNIN THE SHYT YALL BE COOL.
The evil madden hacker made all his draft picks disappear from his draft board apparently. How devilish.

neworleansavior said:
Sending me smiley faces like a homos3xual.

neworleansavior said:
SO IM MOVIN INTO MY NEW CRIB DONT HAVE TIME TO WASTE NO MORE, AND ILL BE PLAYIN WIT pus*y U CAN HAVE MADDEN SO U WIN SUPERBOWLS ALL URS BUDDY.
Somebody's cranky.

neworleansavior said:
its not ur fault but at the same time it is.
What?

neworleansavior said:
I wrrite paragraghs because i usually typin from my very expensive tight phone (stunt intended) while im taking a shyt bored at work or up late while im chillin watchin tv.
He has a nameless "expensive tight phone." How many jobs did you have to get to save up for that?

neworleansavior said:
Brees a 99. Im throwing for 4000 + yards. Im tryna help yall n*ggaz by trading. But i cud see alotta yall kinda slow.
Brees will throw for 4000+ but he's begging for a mobile quarterback? Then again, we all are slow and he's trying to help us by trading.

neworleansavior said:
Dj kahled we the best azz n*gga. Not even we n*gga yellin he the best?? n*gga whhhaaaaaaaat??
"Whhhaaaaaaaat" indeed.

neworleansavior said:
Im talkin hella shyt one of yall smash my team and shut me up other than that make up bullshyt.
Well the Jets fulfilled the first part, now if this n*gga would just keep his word and shut up.

neworleansavior said:
And my w-2 look like i sold madden myself.
Wendy's & Burger King don't pay that much bruh.

neworleansavior said:
I say u mad u say im mad bout mentioning w2's why would i be mad to be paid?????????
You wouldn't if you were.

neworleansavior said:
I need to claim u on my w2 as my child which mean im sonning u.
Oh, I thought it was because working at Wendy's & Burger King put you in a higher tax bracket.

neworleansavior said:
Its bout to be tax time im collectn ssns from yall garbage azz n*ggaz im sonnin yall.
We got you the first time buddy.

neworleansavior said:
He the type talk crazy behind a keyboard, low key in the world.
Yea, that sounds like a pretty accurate description of yourself.

neworleansavior said:
white boy chill out dont e-thug u not bout nothin chill please lol. u pus*y be cool.
E-thuggin Part 1.

neworleansavior said:
bytch ima do wat i wanna do cuz u a pus*y for a commish and if u put me out ive been picked up by a way better leauge anway.
E-thuggin Part 2.

neworleansavior said:
SUMMARIZATION -

1. YOUR A b**ch

2. YOUR A b**ch.

3. FINALLY YOUR A b**ch.
E-thuggin Part 3, 4 & 5.

neworleansavior said:
I CANT SPELL BUT MAKE MORE THOUGHT PROVOKING DISCUSSIONS THAN U EVER DO.
Did this n*gga really say he made thought provoking discussions?
 8 years ago '04        #258
M I 
space
space
space
$446 | Props total: 137 137
Aite finished my game with x*xmlkXXX, Falcons owner, he said he was having problems with his connection or some s**t, so I retract my statement. Game finished without a hitch finally.....
 8 years ago '05        #259
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
Really now?

The irony.

Not a "shyt talker," but proceeds to "shyt" talk in the same sentence.

Excuses excuses.

Now the official "shyt talkin" and essays begin. He's "glad" the Packers "won" against him, always putting his fellow man's self-esteem before his.

Hard body.

I'm at a loss.

"Two jobs?" Is this the same neworleansavior that makes so much money he should claim us on his taxes? Is this the same neworleansavior that has a "very expensive tight phone?" I thought ballers only had one job?

Run and hide! He's typing in caps and threatening to expose the Panthers.

More caps and threats for exposure!

"Too paid" but have to work two jobs? Baller? Not buying it.

Posted this right after he proposed a computer trade.

First to ask for a computer trade, but at the same time he doesn't care about them. Right.

Uh oh, another exposure pending.

Asking can a potential A cornerback can cover two potential C & potential D wide receivers. Yes he is serious.

You hear that? He's "barely f*ckwitable."

E-thuggery

I was wrong and I do hate on you because you tell me about myself and I don't like that and I blatantly hate on you. I apologize.

No I did not copy and paste that twice. He actually felt he needed to post the same thing two times.

The evil madden hacker made all his draft picks disappear from his draft board apparently. How devilish.

Somebody's cranky.

What?

He has a nameless "expensive tight phone." How many jobs did you have to get to save up for that?

Brees will throw for 4000+ but he's begging for a mobile quarterback? Then again, we all are slow and he's trying to help us by trading.

"Whhhaaaaaaaat" indeed.

Well the Jets fulfilled the first part, now if this n*gga would just keep his word and shut up.

Wendy's & Burger King don't pay that much bruh.

You wouldn't if you were.

Oh, I thought it was because working at Wendy's & Burger King put you in a higher tax bracket.

We got you the first time buddy.

Yea, that sounds like a pretty accurate description of yourself.

E-thuggin Part 1.

E-thuggin Part 2.

E-thuggin Part 3, 4 & 5.

Did this n*gga really say he made thought provoking discussions?
u have no life. wHo has time to do this. U making a fool of urself as a commish. LOL; U literally read every i wrote. I used to f**k wit u. Now I feel sorry 4 u. U a nerd lol.. where do u live. Dont go where u going with this i will put u to shame.I have degree in somethin u do 4 free and make money that ur parents make or more. This aint about my accomplishments, n*ggaz know me and know whats up with me. I cud fit ur small apartment in my bedroom literally.U will never be on my level U never will cuz u an internet n*gga who spend constructive time f**kin off doing BS.. Aye Im in a crib right now that i OWN. Paid in full. Im way better at real life than madden so please dont get personal u will lose. I have nothin to prove. Its sad to see ur life evolves around bx, i literally dont have time to read everything u post. my point has been proven ur officially a loser. And ur good at it.

[pic - click to view]

^^^^^^^^^^^ my kitchen counters cost more than u made this year c*ck sucker.
Im picking out living room sets u picking out bx quotes give it up. Before u get embarassed...... nevermind uve already been k!lled. Peoplle who know me, and know i do big things would feel im small for talking to u and shining on u, cuz im blessed. Im thankfull to the man above 4 that. Therefore I feel bad 4 even talking to u. Usually i dont a.ssociate with people like u, been i luv to shine on n*ggaz especially direspectfull internet people. Hopefully itll get ur grind up to seeing another yung black male do something. LG.

[pic - click to view]

throw urself in my fireplace and k!ll urself loser. LOL. NOLA BALLA 504 BYTCH ....................
AND U SILL CANT f**k WIT ME IN MADDEN. SO SIT IN UR SHOEBOX AND THINK ABOUT THAT. LOL.

[pic - click to view]

I LOVE ME ...... LOL. IM LAUGHIN TO THE BANK

LOL .......... IM GETTIN MOONNNEEEEYYYYY WHAT U DOING HATING ON ME. THANK U. POST PICS OF UR PHONE AND CRIB............LETS PLAY HORSE OR CAN WE JUST KEEP IT MADDEN. I CAN SHINE ON U FOR DAYS DAWG THIS NO COMPETITION.

Last edited by neworleansavior; 03-13-2010 at 12:34 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #260
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
 R4P said:
Damn you still salty??
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy