Official Madden 10 Online Franchise *ReLOADED*

most viewed right now
 166
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 131
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
68 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 115
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 80
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #221
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,479 | Props total: 575 575
Just for you dudes who think your going to NANO and beat the s**t out of everyone.

Here's a simple tip for cats who end up playing these n*ggas.

Run out of shotgun and throw quick slants or short dump off passes. Nano's are very easy to beat, but I'm the type of n*gga who likes running the ball so its just more aggravation.

btw yeah a lot of dudes don't read the rules they just see online franchise and join.

I do think Sher you need to add an exception to fourth downs and that's fourth and inches, because REAL NFL teams will go for it on fourth and inches.


Last edited by d3athb4dishonor; 03-11-2010 at 11:48 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #222
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,479 | Props total: 575 575
This is the last week for trades.

Anybody want a decent LT, Trae Thomas, 83 ovr or Tory Holt? I'm not even trying to bust your head for them, because I know they're a little old, but I really do need a decent back up running back. Rashad Jennings can handle it, but I need some depth.
 8 years ago '05        #223
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,657 | Props total: 13768 13768
 neworleansavior said:
ima do wat u do too. I think ima do the casper glitch though.
No you won't.

 d3athb4dishonor said:
I do think Sher you need to add an exception to fourth downs and that's fourth and inches, because REAL NFL teams will go for it on fourth and inches.
What are you talking about fool? Do you read the rules?

 younggangsta_s said:
Rules

You may go for it on 4th & 1 only if you are on your opponents side of the field.
First you hit me up telling me to do my job and boot the Titans after I had already booted him now this.

That has been the rule, unless you're talking about going for it on 4th & inches on your own side of the field, which most teams don't unless losing in the 4th (which in case you could go for it anyway). Besides, this is Madden, not real life. An inch in the NFL is much harder to gain than on video games.
 8 years ago '08        #224
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,479 | Props total: 575 575
 younggangsta_s said:
No you won't.



What are you talking about fool? Do you read the rules?



First you hit me up telling me to do my job and boot the Titans after I had already booted him now this.

That has been the rule, unless you're talking about going for it on 4th & inches on your own side of the field, which most teams don't unless losing in the 4th (which in case you could go for it anyway). Besides, this is Madden, not real life. An inch in the NFL is much harder to gain than on video games.
You deserve a big CMON SON.

I was speaking in general on fourth and inches. I know the rule, but I was saying an EXCEPTION meaning you should CHANGE a part of it. Damn cuzzo, aren't you in school??

I feel you that it's harder to get an inch on Madden than in real life, but you are wrong teams don't just go for it on fourth and inches if they are losing. A team who knows they can pick up an inch will go for it every time. Maybe not backed up in their own end zone but mostly anywhere else on the field.

Only reason I said do your job is because I would have been real heated about catching an L on the sim. I checked for a while and it took you a minute to boot old boy.
 8 years ago '05        #225
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,657 | Props total: 13768 13768
 d3athb4dishonor said:
You deserve a big CMON SON.

I was speaking in general on fourth and inches. I know the rule, but I was saying an EXCEPTION meaning you should CHANGE a part of it. Damn cuzzo, aren't you in school??
I'm I supposed to be psychic fool? Nobody knew what you were talking about other than you.

 d3athb4dishonor said:
I feel you that it's harder to get an inch on Madden than in real life, but you are wrong teams don't just go for it on fourth and inches if they are losing. A team who knows they can pick up an inch will go for it every time. Maybe not backed up in their own end zone but mostly anywhere else on the field.

Only reason I said do your job is because I would have been real heated about catching an L on the sim. I checked for a while and it took you a minute to boot old boy.

How many teams do you see go for it on 4th & inches on their 10 in the 1st? & good day.
 8 years ago '08        #226
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,479 | Props total: 575 575
 younggangsta_s said:
I'm I supposed to be psychic fool? Nobody knew what you were talking about other than you.
I said EXCEPTION to the RULE, meaning I know the rules for 4th DOWN muthaf**ka. BUT, You should have thrown in you can go for it on FOURTH AND INCHES. LOL. This n*ggas hard headed.
 younggangsta_s said:

How many teams do you see go for it on 4th & inches on their 10 in the 1st? & good day.
n*gga I said backed up in their own end zone. CMOOOON SON!
 8 years ago '05        #227
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,657 | Props total: 13768 13768
 d3athb4dishonor said:
I said EXCEPTION to the RULE, meaning I know the rules for 4th DOWN muthaf**ka. BUT, You should have thrown in you can go for it on FOURTH AND INCHES. LOL. This n*ggas hard headed.
Common sense should tell you that if you can go for it 4th & 1 obviously can go for it on 4th & inches.

n*ggas in this league


 d3athb4dishonor said:
n*gga I said backed up in their own end zone. CMOOOON SON!
Let's see here... :confused12:

 d3athb4dishonor said:
I do think Sher you need to add an exception to fourth downs and that's fourth and inches, because REAL NFL teams will go for it on fourth and inches.
What teams go for it on 4th & inches in the 1st on their 20? and sit down. This is not the NFL n*gga.
 8 years ago '04        #228
M I 
space
space
space
$446 | Props total: 137 137
Eh Weaz sorry to add to your problems man, but I'm having problems with my match.

Anyone every play XXmlkXXx whatever his name is on Xbox? He control the Falcons. He already play sorta b**ch like and on top of that s**t lags ridiculously. I dont care though, f**k it, it's just a game I'll deal with it.

But dude disconnects on me twice while I'm winning. He did it the first time yesterday while I took a 7-0 lead, milked the entire first quarter and he disconnects. Doesnt get back on, explain or nothing. I decided to be nice cause s**t happens so I dont finish against the CPU and I dont see him until today. He didnt explain or nothing. Just disappeared until I just play him again and I take a commanding lead torward the end of the the 3rd and dude disconnects again. Once again he disappears, doesnt explain or nothing. He just is offline.

This time though I dont even get the option to play the computer, cause the game just freezes up when he disconnects. Man I ain't tryna add to the problems and b**ch and moan. I just wanna play the game and keep it moving and dude making this hard to do.
 8 years ago '08        #229
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,479 | Props total: 575 575
 younggangsta_s said:
Common sense should tell you that if you can go for it 4th & 1 obviously can go for it on 4th & inches.

n*ggas in this league




Let's see here... :confused12:



What teams go for it on 4th & inches in the 1st on their 20? and sit down. This is not the NFL n*gga.

Quit acting like a female you know exactly what I was saying.

and I will humor and humble you at the same time. Pats went for it against the Falcons up by SIX... Seattle did it against the Lions.
 8 years ago '08        #230
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,479 | Props total: 575 575
 M I said:
Eh Weaz sorry to add to your problems man, but I'm having problems with my match.

Anyone every play XXmlkXXx whatever his name is on Xbox? He control the Falcons. He already play sorta b**ch like and on top of that s**t lags ridiculously. I dont care though, f**k it, it's just a game I'll deal with it.

But dude disconnects on me twice while I'm winning. He did it the first time yesterday while I took a 7-0 lead, milked the entire first quarter and he disconnects. Doesnt get back on, explain or nothing. I decided to be nice cause s**t happens so I dont finish against the CPU and I dont see him until today. He didnt explain or nothing. Just disappeared until I just play him again and I take a commanding lead torward the end of the the 3rd and dude disconnects again. Once again he disappears, doesnt explain or nothing. He just is offline.

This time though I dont even get the option to play the computer, cause the game just freezes up when he disconnects. Man I ain't tryna add to the problems and b**ch and moan. I just wanna play the game and keep it moving and dude making this hard to do.
That sucks n*gga I hate clowns like that. It's just a game and your not going to win them all s**t happens, but at least play it through. I knew something was up with that dude though ever since he offered me some crazy a.ss trade. Trying to give me Brian Williams for Rashean Mathis
 8 years ago '05        #231
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
^^^

lol. Yung act liike he dont understand shyt. next time post a gif he only understand pictures. And nano blitzinng not against rules right??? Since thats what the jets do. And like i said he dont do it all game just on desperation plays. his fake azz wanna show sacks wen the nano mostly cause incompletions and ints. Then wen i beat it wit screens im glitching? Lol. Rules say dont repeat screens or flat passes but nothing about nanos. So basically u got one second to throw. Forth and inches good teams with offenses always go for it. Patriots ........ I watched every saints game we was going for it on 4th and 2 on like the opposite 40 from TD. 39 and below punt zone.
 8 years ago '04        #232
M I 
space
space
space
$446 | Props total: 137 137
 neworleansavior said:
^^^

lol. Yung act liike he dont understand shyt. next time post a gif he only understand pictures. And nano blitzinng not against rules right??? Since thats what the jets do. And like i said he dont do it all game just on desperation plays. his fake azz wanna show sacks wen the nano mostly cause incompletions and ints. Then wen i beat it wit screens im glitching? Lol. Rules say dont repeat screens or flat passes but nothing about nanos. So basically u got one second to throw. Forth and inches good teams with offenses always go for it. Patriots ........ I watched every saints game we was going for it on 4th and 2 on like the opposite 40 from TD. 39 and below punt zone.
i aint gonna lie tho man i aint never had a problem with dude doing s**t like that. aint saying you wrong just telling the truth.Outside of some good naturd ribbing the core group of players in these bx leagues been amongst the most fun and competitive madden players i've played. everyone has their own unique style and tho some are annoying to figure out up until this falcons guy everyone has been fun to play. as far as the 4th down thing ive rarely seen players punt in this league on 4th n inches if they been moving the ball well. every1 for the most part play the game right and aint no reason to snitch on each other if things fair.
 8 years ago '05        #233
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,657 | Props total: 13768 13768
 M I said:
Eh Weaz sorry to add to your problems man, but I'm having problems with my match.

Anyone every play XXmlkXXx whatever his name is on Xbox? He control the Falcons. He already play sorta b**ch like and on top of that s**t lags ridiculously. I dont care though, f**k it, it's just a game I'll deal with it.

But dude disconnects on me twice while I'm winning. He did it the first time yesterday while I took a 7-0 lead, milked the entire first quarter and he disconnects. Doesnt get back on, explain or nothing. I decided to be nice cause s**t happens so I dont finish against the CPU and I dont see him until today. He didnt explain or nothing. Just disappeared until I just play him again and I take a commanding lead torward the end of the the 3rd and dude disconnects again. Once again he disappears, doesnt explain or nothing. He just is offline.

This time though I dont even get the option to play the computer, cause the game just freezes up when he disconnects. Man I ain't tryna add to the problems and b**ch and moan. I just wanna play the game and keep it moving and dude making this hard to do.
If dude disconnects again just finish out the game.

 d3athb4dishonor said:
Quit acting like a female you know exactly what I was saying.

and I will humor and humble you at the same time. Pats went for it against the Falcons up by SIX... Seattle did it against the Lions.
 neworleansavior said:
^^^

lol. Yung act liike he dont understand shyt. next time post a gif he only understand pictures. And nano blitzinng not against rules right??? Since thats what the jets do. And like i said he dont do it all game just on desperation plays. his fake azz wanna show sacks wen the nano mostly cause incompletions and ints. Then wen i beat it wit screens im glitching? Lol. Rules say dont repeat screens or flat passes but nothing about nanos. So basically u got one second to throw. Forth and inches good teams with offenses always go for it. Patriots ........ I watched every saints game we was going for it on 4th and 2 on like the opposite 40 from TD. 39 and below punt zone.
The 4th down rules have been the same for 4+ seasons. I don't think anyone lost a game because they couldn't go for it on 4th down on their side of the field in the 1st quarter.

The rule is staying the same so both of ya'll n*ggas can shut up. Glad I clarified that.
 8 years ago '04        #234
M I 
space
space
space
$446 | Props total: 137 137
 younggangsta_s said:
If dude disconnects again just finish out the game.

.
Can't get in touch with dude. He disappears after each disconnect and the last time he disconnected the game just lagged for about 2 minutes and froze. The first time it just lagged for 2 minutes then asked me if I wanna play the CPU. He don't answer my messages when I message him after he disconnects.

It's whatever tho, I'll play the waiting game and see what's good. When's the advance?
 8 years ago '05        #235
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 younggangsta_s said:
If dude disconnects again just finish out the game.





The 4th down rules have been the same for 4+ seasons. I don't think anyone lost a game because they couldn't go for it on 4th down on their side of the field in the 1st quarter.

The rule is staying the same so both of ya'll n*ggas can shut up. Glad I clarified that.
Fake azz n*gga u hit me up during playoff game in 3rd quarter i pressed pause to read ur message dude hit start i had to call time out not to get delay of game. Anyway i came back int dude wit 50 seconds left on eagles 40 going to tie game and lost game wit 10 seconds on 18 about to score cuz i had no time outs. So dont even hit me wit that ....... i was in the 3rd with seconds left and eagles callin u, im down by 14 in 3rd quarter past the 50 and u message me about punting. gtfo. that dont even make sense to punt.


Last edited by neworleansavior; 03-11-2010 at 04:09 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #236
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
LETS MAKE THIS INTERESTING IM BORED.

Dolphins - trade

qb- drew brees
te- j.shockey
rb- p.thomas

for

qb-pat white
wr- tedd ginn


titans-

qb drew brees
wr colston
rb m.bell

for
qb v.young
cb finnegan

eagle-

qb- brees
wr- colston

for

qb - mcnabb
qb- vick
wr maclin


Last edited by neworleansavior; 03-11-2010 at 04:24 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #237
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 232 232
 d3athb4dishonor said:
This is the last week for trades.

Anybody want a decent LT, Trae Thomas, 83 ovr or Tory Holt? I'm not even trying to bust your head for them, because I know they're a little old, but I really do need a decent back up running back. Rashad Jennings can handle it, but I need some depth.
you interested in leon washington 81ovr??? is derek cox available if so wats his potential

Leon Washington is on the block

looking for a nice third down back (92 or above spd, and good catch rating ovr doesnt matter that much)
and a good corner


Last edited by R4P; 03-11-2010 at 04:45 PM..
 03-11-2010, 04:59 PM         #238
believeingreen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude with the Ravens i am ready to play the game whenever you are i hit u up on live figured i would send you a message on here too
 8 years ago '04        #239
M I 
space
space
space
$446 | Props total: 137 137
 MACHO MACHO said:
yup. dude did tha same thing to me when i was playing him. beat him 25-21 the first game then he did that disconnect shyt nd my junk froze up & tha second game i was down 24-26bout 18 sec left im on his 28 it was 3rd & 1 so i ran it & den f**kin makino fumbles nd falcons recoverd it & dat was game. lucky s**t lol
Thanks man, making sure it wasn't me. Cause the first game I figured, s**t happens maybe his s**t disconnected but I could tell he wasn't even quitting he was just unplugging his modem cause he wasn't even online after that.

The second game dude even injures Pennington with a broken collarbone leaving me with a third string QB since I already lost Alex Smith for the year. I still find a way to beat him and my defense dominates him and dude disconnects and my s**t freezes up. Dude is nowhere to be found.

Its one thing to quit but dude is freezing up my game. You need to boot this n*gga if this s**t is a pattern.
 8 years ago '06        #240
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,548 | Props total: 203 203
im straight on that trade need em both
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 33
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
84 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy