Official Madden 10 Online Franchise *ReLOADED*

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
120 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #201
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 neworleansavior said:
im not wondering anything but why wud somebody give you congrats for me losing? This the playoffs or superbowl and u didnt beat me??? If anybody they wud give props to the jets. What do u have to do swith this? You had something to do with it? that sound flaky ................. What yall plotting on me? Lol. What did weaz do other than get a player in his league exposed for glitching and now if n*ggaz smart they nanoing too. Ima post videos often everybody what to do this could be an all out nano league since it aint a glitch. If anything this made matters worst.
 R4P said:

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

ur style garbage u tryna kick knowledge? u dead.

Last edited by neworleansavior; 03-10-2010 at 11:56 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #202
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
I didn't say n*ggas gave me props fool.

[pic - click to view]

I'm also pretty sure the Jets won't be using that formation anymore since you've been complaining.
O my bad u waz broadasting and cheeleading like it was u they were talking to. OOOOO u were just his cheereader my bad.

Yeah he'll be using it, its all he know dude ran same d play all game just in diff variations. He had to pull back after the screen and flats wud k!ll that nano shyt. I had togo shotgun, under snap against nano is suicide. Maybe yall f**kin or he like u, so he didnt nano u, but i didnt give a f**k how good u are. Unless u got a fast qb, throw screens or quick slants, or got three 6'5 wrs to lob to. somebody commin through. If they dont make the sack its td or first but most times they get there. I vick and pat white clowns like him online all the time.

Jets defensive scouting report.......... since its legal let me take notes lol. gtfo.

[video - click to view]

And yall garbage azz n*ggaz justify this BS.

Last edited by neworleansavior; 03-11-2010 at 12:02 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #203
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 226 226

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #204
space
space
 R4P said:

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by neworleansavior; 03-11-2010 at 12:10 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #205
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
LoL you're a fool and dont even realize it. shame how dumb some people are
 8 years ago '05        #206
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,620 | Props total: 13682 13682
 neworleansavior said:
O my bad u waz broadasting and cheeleading like it was u they were talking to. OOOOO u were just his cheereader my bad.

[pic - click to view]

Where did I do this?
 8 years ago '04        #207
M I 
space
space
space
$446 | Props total: 137 137
f**k it my n*gga, what can you do? I mean you called him out on it and I'm sure n*ggas will be looking out for it now whether they agree or not so you accomplished what you were trying to do.

I mean at the end of the day what you really want n*ggas to do about it outside of make sure he don't continue doing it? It's the first time I heard about n*ggas really using nano blitzes heavy in here and dude always posting in here and active so I mean that's the best you can ask for.

On a side note, why can I download pr0n and all sorts of s**t on this board but I can't curse?
 8 years ago '05        #208
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:

I'm also pretty sure the Jets won't be using that formation anymore since you've been complaining.
so you're banning overload blitzes from the league?
 03-11-2010, 12:45 AM         #209
domo360206 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL this s**t is to funny. yall been f!ghting on here for days.

who cares. its a video game.

n.o dude stop throwing to your running back every play

jets stop using fake formations. problem solved. you both cheated so there. it should be 50/50. the jets just cheated better :aloofandbored7: jets not saying you cheated but that formation is fishie.

other news this new bronco team sucks. i want my old team back with my 99spd running back. :yayo:

number one draft pick here i come.

we all know the jack english draft is first lol.
 8 years ago '05        #210
space
space
 M I said:
f**k it my n*gga, what can you do? I mean you called him out on it and I'm sure n*ggas will be looking out for it now whether they agree or not so you accomplished what you were trying to do.

I mean at the end of the day what you really want n*ggas to do about it outside of make sure he don't continue doing it? It's the first time I heard about n*ggas really using nano blitzes heavy in here and dude always posting in here and active so I mean that's the best you can ask for.

On a side note, why can I download pr0n and all sorts of s**t on this board but I can't curse?
I dont really care. I just wanted to expose him ............. mission accomplished and alotta peeps propped me off for doing it. n*ggaz tired of fake sim-ballin this my warning shot. I just want users to understand when i play em and they feel cheated i got dirt to refer to..... thats it. He giving me lane and allowing me to expose him at the same time. Now when a n*gga play his garbage azz they know this comming ................

[video - click to view]

im going hardcer when i play cuz i know how to do it too. I play fair but that dont mean shyt in the league so win by all means neccasary. Glad i understand the rules now.
 8 years ago '05        #211
space
space
 R4P said:
HE SCARED HIS WHOLE GAMEPLAN OUT THE WINDOW GLITCHER ...... NOW THE TRUTH COMMIN OUT NOW.

[video - click to view]

Im gonna go nano blitz crazy LOL. Ima practice this, its gonna be fun. LOL.

Last edited by neworleansavior; 03-11-2010 at 12:53 AM..
 03-11-2010, 12:57 AM         #212
domo360206 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n.o you u proved your point. stop posting these vids and going in on dude. we get it lol.
 8 years ago '05        #213
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
 domo360206 said:
LOL this s**t is to funny. yall been f!ghting on here for days.

who cares. its a video game.

n.o dude stop throwing to your running back every play

jets stop using fake formations. problem solved. you both cheated so there. it should be 50/50. the jets just cheated better :aloofandbored7: jets not saying you cheated but that formation is fishie.
how is it a fake formation? Its called an overload blitz and it happens every sunday in the NFL. for the last time the s**t is NOT a nano blitz, all I did was bring my lolb and mlb into the A gap. thats IT i didnt reblitz anyone or pinch the line or change any coverage. I use that play to stop the run and its a variation of this

[video - click to view]

like any blitz theres a chance someone will get free once in a while but if you're good you can find the weak spots in the zone. as long as its not a guaranteed sack or LB always coming in untouched its not a nano. Saints stop bein a lil b**ch

go ahead and try it in practice mode and tell me its a nano and a LB comes through every time.

saints this is for you

go ahead and post the other video you uploaded from our game, or did you smarten up and realize it proves that wat i did wasnt a nano
 8 years ago '05        #214
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
 neworleansavior said:
HE SCARED HIS WHOLE GAMEPLAN OUT THE WINDOW GLITCHER ...... NOW THE TRUTH COMMIN OUT NOW.

Im gonna go nano blitz crazy LOL. Ima practice this, its gonna be fun. LOL.
yup you got me

EDIT: I'm done responding, unless sherweaz is banning overload blitzes ima continue doin what I do

Last edited by R4P; 03-11-2010 at 01:14 AM..
 03-11-2010, 01:23 AM         #215
domo360206 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 R4P said:
how is it a fake formation? Its called an overload blitz and it happens every sunday in the NFL. for the last time the s**t is NOT a nano blitz, all I did was bring my lolb and mlb into the A gap. thats IT i didnt reblitz anyone or pinch the line or change any coverage. I use that play to stop the run and its a variation of this

like any blitz theres a chance someone will get free once in a while but if you're good you can find the weak spots in the zone. as long as its not a guaranteed sack or LB always coming in untouched its not a nano. Saints stop bein a lil b**ch

go ahead and try it in practice mode and tell me its a nano and a LB comes through every time.

saints this is for you

go ahead and post the other video you uploaded from our game, or did you smarten up and realize it proves that wat i did wasnt a nano
lol bro its cool you dont got to type all that. i dont give a f**k either way lol. i could care less. its a game. its not that serous. this thread is just getting over spammed with b**ching.

ill trade someone my running back for a good corner. i dont even know how to spell dudes name so im not going to try but holla. he ends up in the mid 90s in 2 years. im the weak a.ss broncos.
 8 years ago '05        #216
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 R4P said:
Naw, if anything would be banned, it would be manually moving a player you're not controlling. Overload blitzes are in the playbook so I don't think they should be banned all together.

neworleansavior said:
mission accomplished and alotta peeps propped me off for doing it.
Who are these people doing this?

neworleansavior said:
I play fair but that dont mean shyt in the league so win by all means neccasary. Glad i understand the rules now.
Play that way and you of all people will definitely have one thousand posts in here complaining about you. Why even bring this to the league's office if you plan on cheating in response?
 8 years ago '08        #217
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
$3,541 | Props total: 1214 1214
You gotta boot the Colts dude...he really dont like to punt on 4th-he went for it 3 times on his side of the 50, I had to double check I was playing a franchise game and not an online ranked match.
 8 years ago '05        #218
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 40ozHenny said:
You gotta boot the Colts dude...he really dont like to punt on 4th-he went for it 3 times on his side of the 50, I had to double check I was playing a franchise game and not an online ranked match.
Contacted him.
 8 years ago '05        #219
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
 40ozHenny said:
You're right he does like to go for it on 4th but I'll say this, dude (the colts) hit me up when he first joined the league, he's never been in a league and doesnt know how s**t works, he also joined another league with me where they allow going for it on 4th so he kept asking if he's allowed to do it. Basically I get the feeling if you tell dude don't do it he wont do it, I dont think he out to game anyone
 8 years ago '05        #220
space
space
 R4P said:
yup you got me

EDIT: I'm done responding, unless sherweaz is banning overload blitzes ima continue doin what I do
ima do wat u do too. I think ima do the casper glitch though.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
261 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
30 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
97 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy