Official Madden 10 Online Franchise *ReLOADED*

most viewed right now
 66
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
53 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
12 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #181
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 Jostre said:
idk,, its a tough one. its def unusual type of formation. but ive seen some of that not only by the jets but other users. i dont think it should be allowed. it gets to the QB pretty damn quick which can force a user to exploit throwing to the RBS or TE or slot receiver through out the game.

DAAAAMMMMNNNN, somebody unbias and logical speaking. Im so to used idiocoricy by users it feel refreshing to hear the truth.

Jets u should be a man and admit what u did. U actin like a bytch its just a game dawg. All im sayin is..... if u dont like me cool. I aint gay and i dont know yall so i dont give a f**k. But as a man u gonna cheat as ur way of getting at me????? I mean if thats ur style cool ...... online anything goes but this sim ball. U base winning on glitching how real is that???? Its an AI exploit, and dude hit me up talking bout "gg". GTFO. Slimeball i dont rock wit ur kind cheeser


Last edited by neworleansavior; 03-10-2010 at 12:58 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #182
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 235 235
 neworleansavior said:
DAAAAMMMMNNNN, somebody unbias and logical speaking. Im so to used idiocoricy by users it feel refreshing to hear the truth.

Jets u should be a man and admit what u did. U actin like a bytch its just a game dawg. All im sayin is..... if u dont like me cool. I aint gay and i dont know yall so i dont give a f**k. But as a man u gonna cheat as ur way of getting at me????? I mean if thats ur style cool ...... online anything goes but this sim ball. U base winning on glitching how real is that???? Its an AI exploit, and dude hit me up talking bout "gg". GTFO. Slimeball i dont rock wit ur kind cheeser
I didnt nano blitz you. Yes, I brought my LB's into the A gap. thats it. It wasnt a nano. Where are my sacks from the nano? The fact you still stuck on this shows you butt hurt and still thinking about it, I dont need to glitch to win especially not against someone who scrambles back and runs screens 70% of the game take the L and keep beating up on the CPU
 8 years ago '05        #183
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13777 13777
 younggangsta_s said:
No glitching/cheesing allowed (this means no abusing Wildcat/screen plays, passes to the flats, onside kicks when your not behind/in the first half, going for it on every 4th down and running the same play repeatedly)
This is also strictly prohibited so if anyone has a problem with people dropping back 15 yards, scrambling immediately after the snap, etc. let me know.
 8 years ago '10        #184
Jostre 
space
avatar space
space
$1,359 | Props total: 1 1
 MACHO MACHO said:
im interested hit me up. im the pats
hey im interested too,, what are u lookn for
 8 years ago '05        #185
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$15,426 | Props total: 4772 4772
 younggangsta_s said:
This is want the Saints are talking about:


[pic - click to view]





I don't know how I feel about this. On 1 hand, I didn't have a problem defeating it (even though the formation is funny ). On the other hand, I don't want anyone to feel like their games aren't played fair.

:confused12: Thoughts?





I wonder who they are???
i was under the impression that a nano allows the user to get insane pressure on the QB with less guys that are blocking...eg. blitzing 4 against 5 or 6 lineman...

blitzing 6 players against a 5 or 6 man line doesn't sound like a nano to me...
but if 4 blitzers are beating the 5 or 6 man line, then maybe that is exploiting the cpu AI...

that formation looks like a nano because of the LB placement thru the A gap...but whats the difference between a nano blitz and an overload blitz?

i know some leagues that restrict users from moving players they are not using pre-snap...
 8 years ago '05        #186
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13777 13777
 MysticKJ said:
i was under the impression that a nano allows the user to get insane pressure on the QB with less guys that are blocking...eg. blitzing 4 against 5 or 6 lineman...

blitzing 6 players against a 5 or 6 man line doesn't sound like a nano to me...
but if 4 blitzers are beating the 5 or 6 man line, then maybe that is exploiting the cpu AI...

that formation looks like a nano because of the LB placement thru the A gap...but whats the difference between a nano blitz and an overload blitz?

i know some leagues that restrict users from moving players they are not using pre-snap...
Nano is any 6 man or less blitz that gets pressure regardless of what the offense does. I guess the problem with this formation is the extra linebacker in the A gap. I don't know if the computer automatically moves people over if you run overload blitzes cause I don't run them much.

Looks like not too many people care.
 8 years ago '05        #187
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 235 235
dolphins when you tryna play im free anytime today
 8 years ago '06        #188
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,579 | Props total: 210 210
 R4P said:
dolphins when you tryna play im free anytime today
ya im down tonight igot 2 test today. so all good round 9?
 8 years ago '05        #189
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 235 235
 layzie8171 said:
ya im down tonight igot 2 test today. so all good round 9?
straight
 8 years ago '05        #190
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 younggangsta_s said:
Nano is any 6 man or less blitz that gets pressure regardless of what the offense does. I guess the problem with this formation is the extra linebacker in the A gap. I don't know if the computer automatically moves people over if you run overload blitzes cause I don't run them much.

Looks like not too many people care.
U RIGHT .......... SAME n*ggaZ NOT PLAYIN THEY GAMES EITHER. TEAMS GO THROUGH MORE n*ggaZ THAN A PROSTITUTE. BOARD AINT ACTIVE. 7/24 even post on here. u right.


Last edited by neworleansavior; 03-10-2010 at 04:33 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #191
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 R4P said:
I didnt nano blitz you. Yes, I brought my LB's into the A gap. thats it. It wasnt a nano. Where are my sacks from the nano? The fact you still stuck on this shows you butt hurt and still thinking about it, I dont need to glitch to win especially not against someone who scrambles back and runs screens 70% of the game take the L and keep beating up on the CPU
WHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAATTTTTTT??????? Scramble back 15 yards wit drew brees against a blitz???????? r u serious????? my qb slow as f**k and u nano and blitz cbs ill never make it 15 yard back. u a f**kin liar dude i feel sorry for ur moms. U reachin cuz u wrong. And u cheatin. And to clarify nano dont depend on how many n*ggaz on the line. ""Nano" is short for nano-second. Term was created by how u position ur defense to confuse madden computer AI and sack the QB in "nano" seconds. He had two people in one gap the cpu reads it as one. LOL funny thing is they use the jets in this video LOL. To beat nano everything gotta be quick i still was beating it cuz we into OT. Its the principle n*ggaz cheating weaz turn his head like he cant see it but then turn around and talk about 4th down and screen passes. Actin like bill oreily on some fox news type shyt. If i gltched u on screens why u didnt record a couple highlights if u felt cheated???????? Why????? cuz i played str8t up and u reachin to get the heat off u but ima expose yo garbage and show people how to do what u do. Ima do it too now that i know its legal thats wats up.

[video - click to view]


[video - click to view]


[video - click to view]



Last edited by neworleansavior; 03-10-2010 at 04:45 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #192
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 235 235
where u @ tuna??
 03-10-2010, 09:33 PM         #193
lyricallySha89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
are the vikings available? i just accepted an invite and their open? Can i take them instead of tampa?
 03-10-2010, 09:43 PM         #194
lyricallySha89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
or even the texans?
 03-10-2010, 09:51 PM         #195
lyricallySha89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nevermind took the bucs
 8 years ago '05        #196
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13777 13777
 neworleansavior said:
U RIGHT .......... SAME n*ggaZ NOT PLAYIN THEY GAMES EITHER. TEAMS GO THROUGH MORE n*ggaZ THAN A PROSTITUTE. BOARD AINT ACTIVE. 7/24 even post on here. u right.

[pic - click to view]



The inactive players aren't even on BX.

 neworleansavior said:
weaz turn his head like he cant see it but then turn around and talk about 4th down and screen passes.

[pic - click to view]



I posted screens, asked the league how they and now I'm turning my head? Only 2 people posted on the topic, and only 1 of them actually stated if they agreed or disagreed. What else do you want me to do dude?

And you wonder why n*ggas was giving props and congratulations when you lost.
 8 years ago '05        #197
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13777 13777
 Muggz said:
Yea ima play did son end up taking the giants?
Naw, invite sent.

 lyricallySha89 said:
are the vikings available? i just accepted an invite and their open? Can i take them instead of tampa?
You can get any open team.
 8 years ago '05        #198
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 younggangsta_s said:

[pic - click to view]



The inactive players aren't even on BX.


[pic - click to view]



I posted screens, asked the league how they and now I'm turning my head? Only 2 people posted on the topic, and only 1 of them actually stated if they agreed or disagreed. What else do you want me to do dude? And you wonder why n*ggas was giving props and congratulations when you lost.
im not wondering anything but why wud somebody give you congrats for me losing? This the playoffs or superbowl and u didnt beat me??? If anybody they wud give props to the jets. What do u have to do swith this? You had something to do with it? that sound flaky ................. What yall plotting on me? Lol. What did weaz do other than get a player in his league exposed for glitching and now if n*ggaz smart they nanoing too. Ima post videos often everybody what to do this could be an all out nano league since it aint a glitch. If anything this made matters worst.


Last edited by neworleansavior; 03-10-2010 at 10:59 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #199
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 235 235
 neworleansavior said:
im not wondering anything but why wud somebody give you congrats for me losing? This the playoffs or superbowl and u didnt beat me??? If anybody they wud give props to the jets. What do u have to do swith this? You had something to do with it? that sound flaky ................. What yall plotting on me? Lol. What did weaz do other than get a player in his league exposed for glitching and now if n*ggaz smart they nanoing too. Ima post videos often everybody what to do this could be an all out nano league since it aint a glitch. If anything this made matters worst.

[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '05        #200
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13777 13777
 neworleansavior said:
im not wondering anything but why wud somebody give you congrats for me losing? This the playoffs or superbowl and u didnt beat me??? If anybody they wud give props to the jets. What do u have to do swith this? You had something to do with it? that sound flaky ................. What yall plotting on me? Lol. What did weaz do other than get a player in his league exposed for glitching and now if n*ggaz smart they nanoing too. Ima post videos often everybody what to do this could be an all out nano league since it aint a glitch. If anything this made matters worst.
I didn't say n*ggas gave me props fool.


[pic - click to view]



I'm also pretty sure the Jets won't be using that formation anymore since you've been complaining.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 27
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 11
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 7
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy