most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
129 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #21
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,543 | Props total: 87 87
 Lavares said:
she Miller time at best but if that man like it........
 8 years ago '08        #22
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93 OP
space
space
$9,182 | Props total: 968 968
 x-milky said:
man, yall n*ggas buggin. id f**k the hell outta tiny...wife the b**ch up and all

[pic - click to view]

02-28-2010, 12:55 AM         #23
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ewww.... that's an inappropriate a.ss face she has there...
 8 years ago '08        #24
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,035 | Props total: 4861 4861
why don't she get her nose done...????
 8 years ago '04        #25
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
$14,749 | Props total: 431 431
that b**ch ugly..
 8 years ago '04        #26
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
$4,032 | Props total: 217 217
see thats whats wrong with boxden, she been with that n*gga since he was down before he was ballin so of course he goin spoil her cause she was there when he was strugglin or hustlin or whateva, so when you got a down a.ss b**ch you do s**t like that reguardless of what she look lik eyall want a model b**ch who when yall go to prison she goin spend all yo money n on to the next n*gga, yall betta be smart n get yall a down a.ss b**ch trust me they last longer
 8 years ago '05        #27
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,374 | Props total: 471 471
^that aint wat they want bob... they want that nas treatment..
 8 years ago '04        #28
nobody 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,270 | Props total: 1037 1037
Eh, she looks like a treasure troll
[pic - click to view]

, what happen to this chick. She was hot back doing her escape days.
 8 years ago '05        #29
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
space
$45,927 | Props total: 10789 10789
 nobody said:
Eh, she looks like a treasure troll
[pic - click to view]

, what happen to this chick. She was hot back doing her escape days.
Same thing I was thinking. I thought her and Kandi was the finest in excape. Now this b**ch is f**kin hideous. Lookin like the real ms. piggy and s**t. But she's a down a.ss b**ch though.
 02-28-2010, 02:59 AM         #30
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BobTheBuilder said:
see thats whats wrong with boxden, she been with that n*gga since he was down before he was ballin so of course he goin spoil her cause she was there when he was strugglin or hustlin or whateva, so when you got a down a.ss b**ch you do s**t like that reguardless of what she look lik eyall want a model b**ch who when yall go to prison she goin spend all yo money n on to the next n*gga, yall betta be smart n get yall a down a.ss b**ch trust me they last longer
f**k that, I ain't bangin models, but I wouldn't touch that b**ch with a ten foot pole in the first place. She can be down, but not with me.
 8 years ago '07        #31
CrazyNDaLasDayz 402 heat pts402
space
space
$5,637 | Props total: 14402 14402
I was listening to Big Boi's neighborhood yesterday and they was sayin' he bought her the Porsche because she found out he smashed Rihanna while they was filming the video for "Live Your Life"
 8 years ago '04        #32
Claudinho69 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,013 | Props total: 2047 2047
 CrazyNDaLasDayz said:
I was listening to Big Boi's neighborhood yesterday and they was sayin' he bought her the Porsche because she found out he smashed Rihanna while they was filming the video for "Live Your Life"
We dont believe you , you need more people.
 8 years ago '04        #33
Ea$e 
space
space
$6,409 | Props total: 424 424
Tiny wouldn't be so f**king ugly if her nose wasn't so snout-ish....

That said, I commend them for staying together. She's been with dude since he was a broke nobody, through every jail stint, every career high, etc. I'm pretty sure he knows better than any of us what he has, which is why he continues to spoil her.

I mean s**t, she even got a lil of her own dough while the n*gga was in the clink off that show.
 8 years ago '07        #34
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 13 13
I bet she f**kin liek Pinky..real pro
 8 years ago '04        #35
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,958 | Props total: 1094 1094
 Ole-G said:
I bet she f**kin liek Pinky..real pro
Word, she looks like a good f**k.
 8 years ago '06        #36
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
Tips a smart dude.

He got him a b**ch who had her own bread and lots of it when he didn't have s**t, so he know she's thorough.

So why not take care of her... She take care of home and the crib while I'm gone doing whatever.
She kno he f**king around, but she not going nowhere... f**k she gonna do... get a job? Exactly. So she gonna play her part. She's his bottom b**ch.

He was thinking like a pimp not a simp. If I saw that hoe in the mall back in the day, and I didn't have s**t, I'd holla to. Bread trumps looks.
 8 years ago '04        #37
Myworld82 
space
space
$2,586 | Props total: 110 110
Down a.ss chick>A Model Chick that will leave yo a.ss as soon as she think you down....

And Tiny ain't that bad, her face might not be all that, but the rest of her...ya'll just gloss over her a.ss sometimes I think...b**ch thick as hell...
 8 years ago '04        #38
jsmooth-117 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$11,529 | Props total: 6454 6454
Man dont get the s**t twisted for those of y'all who say TIP smashed other chicks. No s**t! But don't believe for 1 second (matter of fact thats too long) that TINY aint had her some cutty or some d*ck (PAUSE) on the side for however long. Same way with most NBA wives they know they dudes are out there doing durt, thats why they have them a lil light something on the side (OFF TOPIC). Besides it is cheaper to keep her . If he through her the peace sign he would be where NAS is at but he already know the deal.

For the dudes saying TINY aint bad this and this. That's a statement similar to "THE SUN IS YELLOW" of course she is, however I would prefer a down a.ss chick over a bad b**ch anyday. My chick aint the baddest but I can leave her in a room full of wolves and know she would still be with at the end of the night.
 8 years ago '05        #39
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,933 | Props total: 6178 6178
Every n*gga ain't like. The n*gga seem like he really luv this chick. She not my cup of tea but to each it own. Big ups on the car. Who cares about the n*gga personal life really? Not me
 8 years ago '04        #40
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,900 | Props total: 1128 1128
 cuddyduce said:
i was just about to post this s**t, u know hes out there f**kin hoes while she stays and raises the kids for some cars, jewelry, clothes, and security
^ uh...this is called 99.9% of celebrity wives. wtf y'all been smokin'?
Home      

most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
89 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy