LMAO @ What This Chick Said To Me About Tony Yayo On Twitter

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
140 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
193 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
82 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-27-2010, 11:50 AM         #61
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
Fam, that s**t don't even make any sense... I guess groupies ain't d*ckriders either because they f**ked their favorite rapper?

Don't be a Captian... She can f!ght her own battles.

[pic - click to view]

02-27-2010, 12:17 PM         #62
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no comment
 02-27-2010, 12:22 PM         #63
domo360206 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:aloofandbored7:
 8 years ago '06        #64
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts OP
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
Laugh all y'all want. Get your corny gif's on all y'all want. Say I'm lying all y'all want. Don't believe me all you want (it don't matter) *Rolls eyes* You won't be saying that after you see me in front of the camera after March.

I basically do this on purpose to mess with y'all. But I see y'all take this internet s**t real serious.

Back to editing my videos and finalizing my music s**t. SMH, these dimwits actually think I'm that dense and dumb. Not at all. Moving the f**k on now.
 8 years ago '07        #65
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 MissLoveOne said:
I'm not looking for co-signers. I don't need y'all to be co-signers. I'm not crusading for anything. This was suppose to be an inside joke. Obviously, y'all were to eagar to get your clown on to catch it.
lol why make a thread if its a inside joke...the purpose of a inside joke is to keep it inside not on a public forum
 02-27-2010, 12:29 PM         #66
Kipbreak 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MissLoveOne said:
Laugh all y'all want. Get your corny gif's on all y'all want. Say I'm lying all y'all want. Don't believe me all you want (it don't matter) *Rolls eyes* You won't be saying that after you see me in front of the camera after March.

I basically do this on purpose to mess with y'all. But I see y'all take this internet s**t real serious.

Back to editing my videos and finalizing my music s**t. SMH, these dimwits actually think I'm that dense and dumb. Not at all. Moving the f**k on now.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Kipbreak; 02-27-2010 at 12:56 PM..
 02-27-2010, 12:31 PM         #67
CreativeMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MissLoveOne said:

Just let it go hun. You don't got to prove anything to anyone. At the end of the day, we are all just screen names. Nobody knows us personally, and when your computer shuts off, so do teh people on this board. It's not even worth it.
 02-27-2010, 12:41 PM         #68
CreativeMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:

[pic - click to view]

So I'm captian save a hoe, because I'm acting mature about the situation? I'm sorry if I don't waste my time looking up pics and gifs just to get at somebody on the net. It's not even that serious. It's not worth all of that. For what? A screen name, some annonymous chick you don't and will never come across in life. You can waste your time with that if you want. I choose to take the high road. You can post as amny superman pics as you want. I'll remain the grown up here.
 8 years ago '07        #69
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
^ your a captain save a hoe because your trying to calm her down and sooth her...simp
 8 years ago '05        #70
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
 CreativeMind said:
Just let it go hun. You don't got to prove anything to anyone. At the end of the day, we are all just screen names. Nobody knows us personally, and when your computer shuts off, so do teh people on this board. It's not even worth it.
At you and your hoe taking this s**t personally
 8 years ago '05        #71
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,044 | Props total: 824 824
simp a.ss n*gga up in here tryna cop a breakfast at Tiffany's....OOPS!
 8 years ago '06        #72
space
space
 Illstreet said:

This silly hoe here...
Now I'm a silly hoe (how original) *Rolls eyes* Like I said, don't say s**t when I pop up and start hearing my name. I'm done...............moving on.
 02-27-2010, 12:46 PM         #73
Kipbreak 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CreativeMind said:

[pic - click to view]

02-27-2010, 12:47 PM         #74
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CreativeMind said:

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #75
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,044 | Props total: 824 824
 Supa Mario 910 said:
If you don't mind me asking, what EXACTLY is it that you do?
Thats what I wanna know, what do you do Tiffany?
 02-27-2010, 12:56 PM         #76
CreativeMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Y'all care way too deeply about this kind of s**t. I don't. It's never that serious. Y'all
can waste your time with your little pictures and going back and fourth with ole girl. I ain't doing that. Some of us actually have lives and better things to do than that. Y'all want to continue to act like teenagers, go right ahead. Call me what you want. Big deal, it ain't hurting me. It just makes y'all look corny, because you keep instigating the situation. Y'all can easily let this thread die, and she'll go away, but y'all won't. You keep wasting your time entertaining the s**t.
 8 years ago '05        #77
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 CreativeMind said:
Y'all care way too deeply about this kind of s**t. I don't. It's never that serious. Y'all
can waste your time with your little pictures and going back and fourth with ole girl. I ain't doing that. Some of us actually have lives and better things to do than that. Y'all want to continue to act like teenagers, go right ahead. Call me what you want. Big deal, it ain't hurting me. It just makes y'all look corny, because you keep instigating the situation. Y'all can easily let this thread die, and she'll go away, but y'all won't. You keep wasting your time entertaining the s**t.
Dude, she better at least blow you for all the work ur putting in on here...
 02-27-2010, 01:02 PM         #78
bornleader 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
omg im dying off the responses and gifs
 8 years ago '06        #79
space
space
Now y'all want to know what it is that I do. Why should I even tell y'all after the way y'all acted.
 02-27-2010, 01:11 PM         #80
CreativeMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
You don't care... You've got a life and better things to do... Yet you keep writing Paragraphs..
I don't care, I'm not even addressing her anymore. It ain't even about writing paragraphs. It's you guys coming at me with all that captain save a hoe s**t, and the dumb little pictures. As I was saying, y'all could easily let this s**t die and she won't come back to bother you. But you keep bumping it up.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
50 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
50 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
66 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy