Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
151 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
196 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #381
ggfresh 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,751 | Props total: 94 94
whether it is summer or winter its the same s**t athletes go through alot of training to compete and represent their country. It doesn't matter what sport is on you should be cheering for your country since the athletes that are competing trained hard just to represent.

If your sayin America doesnt care about winter sports and only summer thats retarded if you were a real american you would cheer on any sport even paralympic athletes reppin your country
 8 years ago '07        #382
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,763 | Props total: 564 564
 ggfresh said:
whether it is summer or winter its the same s**t athletes go through alot of training to compete and represent their country. It doesn't matter what sport is on you should be cheering for your country since the athletes that are competing trained hard just to represent.

If your sayin America doesnt care about winter sports and only summer thats retarded if you were a real american you would cheer on any sport even paralympic athletes reppin your country
He is a real american, just a sore loser american.

Possibly one of the greatest showings in Canadian Olympic history, great showing from the States, but as the looks of it, Americans just HATE comming in second to their "little brother".
 8 years ago '05        #383
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1156 1156
yah great game. im not mad about losing. USA wasn't even suppose to be in the gold medal game just like in bob sledding but I will say even when you lose it's a lot different when you still know you live in the greatest country on earth \
 8 years ago '05        #384
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
 j_k1dd said:
He is a real american, just a sore loser american.

Possibly one of the greatest showings in Canadian Olympic history, great showing from the States, but as the looks of it, Americans just HATE comming in second to their "little sister".
fixed it. mexico is our little brother dont get twisted your still our b**ch.
 02-28-2010, 08:21 PM         #385
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The thing is, does anybody really give a f**k about 99% of the games in the Olympics? I mean unless you go through and check what medals were from which event, how can you say which you really care more about. f**k that figure skating s**t, that curling bulls**t, and most of the other crap in the Olympics. The racing/actual sports are cool, but the rest of the s**t is just for people who suck at real sports to play to feel good about themselves over.
 8 years ago '05        #386
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
US took a serious L tonight.

Why does every time US gets a Silver and Canada gets a Gold, the Americans just leave all downtrodden and s**t, buck up you b**ch a.ss n*ggas and hold your head high like a man, all these b**ch a.ss US hockey players looking like they about to cry and s**t. :lool:

Especially when they were singing the canadian national anthem, them n*ggas looking sooooft.

Last edited by JaiMega; 02-28-2010 at 08:23 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #387
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,763 | Props total: 564 564
LMAO, honestly...In the end, ya'll american crying about not getting golds, and taking back seat positions.
 8 years ago '07        #388
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 JaiMega said:
US took a serious L tonight.

Why does every time US gets a Silver and Canada gets a Gold, the Americans just leave all downtrodden and s**t, buck up you b**ch a.ss n*ggas and hold your head high like a man, all these b**ch a.ss US hockey players looking like they about to cry and s**t. :lool:

Especially when they were singing the canadian national anthem, them n*ggas looking sooooft.
You're an idiot
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #389
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 keithbm1111 said:
You're an idiot
Posted via Mobile Device

[pic - click to view]

02-28-2010, 09:30 PM         #390
bigox420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carden2 said:
yah great game. im not mad about losing. USA wasn't even suppose to be in the gold medal game just like in bob sledding but I will say even when you lose it's a lot different when you still know you live in the greatest country on earth \
Tell me your not calling the USA the greatest country in the world.

Cause I think only Americans call it the greatest country in the world because most other country hate everything Y'ALL ( you all ) are about. Maybe like 10 to 15 years ago.
 8 years ago '05        #391
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
 bigox420 said:
Tell me your not calling the USA the greatest country in the world.

Cause I think only Americans call it the greatest country in the world because most other country hate everything Y'ALL ( you all ) are about. Maybe like 10 to 15 years ago.
whatever you say
 02-28-2010, 09:36 PM         #392
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That was pretty crazy. I went down to dundas square to watch the 3rd and OT. People went Nuts when Crosby scored!!!!!!!!
 8 years ago '05        #393
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,994 | Props total: 1316 1316
 ballergenetics said:
ok....the olympics are about bringing the world together....and all this trash talk goin on ( which I am guilty of ) is nonsense...were actin like some classless c*nts...
take the game for what it is...and stop arguing what country is better...
from a world stand point..were on the same team here lol..
time to f**kin relax
What I been saying, I think both countrys are awesome personally.
Nice that Canada won of course but I still got alot of friends in USA and have lived there myself for awhile to.

Last edited by katalist; 02-28-2010 at 09:59 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #394
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
That was a great game. U.S. played their hearts out. Good job not giving up after going down 2-0. They will be back. Actually got me hyped for the rest of the NHL season. Only about 20 games left and then bring on the playoffs.

Ryan Miller, here's to you :ernaehrung004:

Patrick Kane will be the next NHL superstar.

Chicago/Washington Stanley Cup Final.
 8 years ago '06        #395
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
whoooooooooooooooooooooooo W baby!!!!!

sick game. exactly what i was hoping for as i said on the first page. fitting for sid to get it too...now maybe everyone can get off his nuts bout not showing up.

i'd be real interested to see the ratings in the states. didn't really look into any american coverage of the game, i a.ssume it was fairly watched tho down there.

all this hate between states and canada on here and in general is pretty lame. hats off to the americans for giving a good show in the tourney. looks like US and canada been dominant this year in hockey all around...juniors, and now olympics. good to see our guys still best in the world tho
 8 years ago '06        #396
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 all3rd said:
Crosby never shows up in most big games just like that game seven against the wings last year.

NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
Canada u mad?!

jay964 said:
iggy made that f**king play
:agreement6:
 02-28-2010, 10:55 PM         #397
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Miller deserved MVP, all around, and I was actually a little happy to see the game go into overtime, even though it was nerve-wracking. I didn't think it would've been a memorable game had it just ended 2-1 without another Canadian goal, so I'm glad that happened.

And the rest of you debating over which country is better, yeah, the U.S. Canada and Russia are the powerhouses now and we will probably lose a few more times to the U.S. in international competition, just like how Canada will probably beat the U.S. in international competition. They're evenly matched countries, people act like this is brand new news to them. I just find Canadians are more emotionally attached to the game whilst American's just want the opportunity to say, "Hey, Canada didn't win it", which I think is just plain dumb. And I find it funny that Americans are trying to throw baseball in our faces when Canada is easily on the rise baseball wise and last time I checked, a lot of "American" players are of Caribbean descent and simply play in the American league and are American citizens, but learned the game elsewhere. Cuba still kicks American a.ss in most international baseball competition, and they're not considered "major leaguers" and Japan and Korea would do the same, even the Dominican. And last time I looked at basketball, the NBA is becoming more and more international(players wise at least) and even though the Americans still dominate most of the time, within the next 4 or 5 summer olympics, that gap is gonna start to shut and its gonna become more and more of a competition, rather than an expected U.S. gold medal. Honestly, get off the high horses and just accept the game as a Canadian victory, some of the Canadians on the board are acting a little douchey, but who wouldn't be after a game like that?? but if you as americans were that much better you wouldn't be responding with this "Canada's gay" bs, and how uninvolved we are politically worldwide, even though we are, and alot of countries probably wish they had the democratic structure we have, without the ego inflation that most Americans have. Don't get me wrong, I don't have any problem with Americans on the whole, but the Canadians on this board don't represent the nation as a whole, and neither do the stereotypes, so really none of you're arguments hold any ground. Even most of the people in Canada were laughing at some of the stuff we saw in the ceremonies was ridiculously stereotypical, and even though I'm Canadian, the only time i say "Ay" is when I'm listening to a Dream album. That's just me though...

Last edited by ><>Young'n<><; 02-28-2010 at 10:58 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #398
Bedlam 
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
 m-f said:
Too bad to tell ya.. but we really don't give a f**k about the US of Gay like the rest of the world.
You sound salty you're not Canadian, and have no reason to celebrate right now because you's only win Silver and Bronze. Losers.

& @ Sayin' they spent half what we did. Thats a joke. All your country cares about is sports and what other people in the world think/do, no wonder the US is so corrupted.

How can you honestly sit there and say I'm proud to be American.
Facts:
Canada spent 117 million preparing it's athletes for the olympics
USA spent 55 million.

So laugh all you want, but those are the facts. Keep spewing ignorance if you'd like.

How did this turn into s**t about America's government? This is the sports section.

And how are you guys saying "We don't care about what america thinks", yet there's 100 posts like "WE OWNED U LOSER AMERICAN f*gS" Congrats on winning the most golds, but you guys are acting like clowns... This s**t would be completely justified if you guys beat us as basketball or baseball or in the summer olympics in general, but it just seems ridiculous that you guys are so happy you won in the winter olympics. Maybe I'm missing something...
 02-28-2010, 11:12 PM         #399
Liquid Oxygen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just got home from partying in downtown Vancouver. It was CRAZY.

Didn't read the entire thread but there is a lot of hate coming on from both sides which I don't get.

This game was one of the ages and both teams played really strong, my hats off to the American's, they made it a lot farther than anyone thought they would. Miller showed he is an all-world goaltender, and Kesler showed that the Canucks are going to have to dish out a lot of $$ to keep him around after this year...

People now have posters of Luongo's face with the phrase "not in my house, not on my land" :agreement6:
 8 years ago '06        #400
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 ><>Young'n<>< said:
Miller deserved MVP, all around, and I was actually a little happy to see the game go into overtime, even though it was nerve-wracking. I didn't think it would've been a memorable game had it just ended 2-1 without another Canadian goal, so I'm glad that happened.

And the rest of you debating over which country is better, yeah, the U.S. Canada and Russia are the powerhouses now and we will probably lose a few more times to the U.S. in international competition, just like how Canada will probably beat the U.S. in international competition. They're evenly matched countries, people act like this is brand new news to them. I just find Canadians are more emotionally attached to the game whilst American's just want the opportunity to say, "Hey, Canada didn't win it", which I think is just plain dumb. And I find it funny that Americans are trying to throw baseball in our faces when Canada is easily on the rise baseball wise and last time I checked, a lot of "American" players are of Caribbean descent and simply play in the American league and are American citizens, but learned the game elsewhere. Cuba still kicks American a.ss in most international baseball competition, and they're not considered "major leaguers" and Japan and Korea would do the same, even the Dominican. And last time I looked at basketball, the NBA is becoming more and more international(players wise at least) and even though the Americans still dominate most of the time, within the next 4 or 5 summer olympics, that gap is gonna start to shut and its gonna become more and more of a competition, rather than an expected U.S. gold medal. Honestly, get off the high horses and just accept the game as a Canadian victory, some of the Canadians on the board are acting a little douchey, but who wouldn't be after a game like that?? but if you as americans were that much better you wouldn't be responding with this "Canada's gay" bs, and how uninvolved we are politically worldwide, even though we are, and alot of countries probably wish they had the democratic structure we have, without the ego inflation that most Americans have. Don't get me wrong, I don't have any problem with Americans on the whole, but the Canadians on this board don't represent the nation as a whole, and neither do the stereotypes, so really none of you're arguments hold any ground. Even most of the people in Canada were laughing at some of the stuff we saw in the ceremonies was ridiculously stereotypical, and even though I'm Canadian, the only time i say "Ay" is when I'm listening to a Dream album. That's just me though...

^^ good post.

and solid point about the americans and their "past-time" baseball. i mean hockey is our past-time and all the americans are hoping and wishing that we fail in it and laughing that the gap is becoming smaller etc etc...but what about sports like baseball?? americans are no longer so dominant in that sport. neither basketball. but at the end of the day its pathetic that theres such a competition or hatred sometimes between our countries. i'm gonna be honest and think most of it is started by american stereotypes and arrogance. i'm not saying the majority even, but canadians are def some of the friendliest ppl, anyone will tell you that. but we're so passionate about certain things and even end up hating americans at times due to their arrogance and self absorbtion. you guys (again not speaking for everyone) often times, and its real prevalent on these boards, that you're the only country that matters in the world and its sad really. why not just embrace the next man. you can be patriotic without being an a**hole about it. and sometimes americans cross that line.

and def agree bout the closing ceremonies...but i think they were just making jokes about the stereotypes. personally i use 'eh' a lot but usually in place of 'hey'...like ehhhh [/jeezy]. but honestly living in toronto i really have no idea how the rest of cdns are...cuz here its basically like any typical big city. best city in the world tho!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
174 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
58 comments
1 day ago