most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #361
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 16 16
 kegar89 said:
I'd rather take a country that has the most medals, no matter how they obtained them. We could have 37 bronze for all I care, it still counts towards first place.

makes no sense to feel proud in getting 3rd place for all your medals, or even 2nd for that matter.. gold is the most meaningful
 02-28-2010, 06:34 PM         #362
bigox420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ballergenetics said:
had you spelled canadian right I would have been like.......
we coo...
My bad still a little pumped for the win. FIXED IT
 8 years ago '07        #363
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 578 578
 bigox420 said:
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD
For Canadian Hockey.

I have not read all the post but setting a record for most golds won in the host country is something to be proud. You Americans you keep winning all those silvers and bronze.
Saved yourself 20 minutes of reading a bunch of sore a.ss losers tryna justify its just as good to win bronze and silver then golds.
 8 years ago '05        #364
shyheim69 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,194 | Props total: 63 63
Go CANADA b**chess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

f**k You .S. eh!!
 8 years ago '09        #365
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
oh well,

at least we're still the U.S. and not canada
 8 years ago '07        #366
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,263 | Props total: 309 309
You guys won by one in OT. you're all acting like you smashed us. You guys arent much better than us anymore
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #367
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
You guys won by one in OT. you're all acting like you smashed us. You guys arent much better than us anymore
Posted via Mobile Device
No, we're acting like we won. Which we did.
 02-28-2010, 07:29 PM         #368
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 j_k1dd said:
Your arguments would be relevant if you at least had more Gold's Than Silver and Bronze, but you don't.

You have 9 Golds, 15 Silvers, 13 Bronze...WHO THE f**k goes around bragging about comming in 2nd and 3rd 28 times??? like seriously.

YOU MAD, CANADA WON and i got every right to talk about it.
Your right. I'm mad that the US has more medals than any country.
 8 years ago '09        #369
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
f**kin b**ch a.ss canada, hate those bastards.

hahah really though i missed the game i was snowboarding til just now, was it an intense game at least?
 8 years ago '06        #370
Bedlam 
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
Canadians don't understand that most Americans don't give the slightest f**k about the Winter Olympics and all of the sports in the winter olympics.

You don't see us celebrating that we kicked Canada's a.ss in the Summer Olympics do you? No, cause we realize yall don't give a f**k about them.

How obsessed with America are you Canadians? It's like we're your bigger brother and your desperate for some props from us... Ok, yall did good at the sports yall love. Good job. Happy?
 8 years ago '07        #371
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
space
 kegar89 said:
Your right. I'm mad that the US has more medals than any country.
Yeah, i know you mad cause your medals don't shine like gold homie.

It feels great to be the #1 Nation in the Olympics.
 8 years ago '07        #372
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,100 | Props total: 30548 30548
Wow... people mad salty on here.

It's funny, cuz I posed the same question in 2008 for the summer games. I think it was China who had the most golds and USA had the most medals overall (might be vice-versa), but the people of boxden were split on who 'won the olympics' for 2008.
 8 years ago '07        #373
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
space
 Bedlam said:
Canadians don't understand that most Americans don't give the slightest f**k about the Winter Olympics and all of the sports in the winter olympics.

You don't see us celebrating that we kicked Canada's a.ss in the Summer Olympics do you? No, cause we realize yall don't give a f**k about them.

How obsessed with America are you Canadians? It's like we're your bigger brother and your desperate for some props from us... Ok, yall did good at the sports yall love. Good job. Happy?
LOL, interesting enough that you say that, yet America has some of the most athletes competing.

DON'T BE GIVING THAT BULLs**t, cause you damn right know if CANADA had lost to America, you'd be making the biggest deal about it.

but that ain't the case, so you gotta change your reasoning.

Right?, if you American didn't really care about winning then why waste your money funding athletes, and try to save your war torn economy.

Last edited by j_k1dd; 02-28-2010 at 07:50 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #374
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,839 | Props total: 2000 2000
those "America don't give a f**k about the winter olympics" post are hilarious
 8 years ago '07        #375
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 RJ96 said:
those "America don't give a f**k about the winter olympics" post are hilarious

Yeah the 3+ Billion people that tuned into the Winter Olympics also don't care.
 8 years ago '06        #376
Bedlam 
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
 j_k1dd said:
LOL, interesting enough that you say that, yet America has some of the most athletes competing.

DON'T BE GIVING THAT BULLs**t, cause you damn right know if CANADA had lost to America, you'd be making the biggest deal about it.

but that ain't the case, so you gotta change your reasoning.

Right?, if you American didn't really care about winning then why waste your money funding athletes, and try to save your war torn economy.
I'm just saying the Summer Olympics is our thing. It's just truth that Winter Olympic sports are not cared about almost at all in America. And we had less than half the funding that the Canadians did for their team. Cause guess what? We don't care half as much as yall do. No one here expects us to win Winter Olympics, but if we do really well (which we did), then it's a bonus.

Like I said, no one here goes "OHHH WE BEAT CANADA IN THE SUMMER OLYMPICS!!!"

Yall on some little bro desperate for props s**t. Ok, good job.
 8 years ago '07        #377
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
space
 Bedlam said:
I'm just saying the Summer Olympics is our thing. It's just truth that Winter Olympic sports are not cared about almost at all in America. And we had less than half the funding that the Canadians did for their team. Cause guess what? We don't care half as much as yall do. No one here expects us to win Winter Olympics, but if we do really well (which we did), then it's a bonus.

LMAO, word your the only one on Canada's nuts, f**k atta here like you ever done anything for your own country, we ain't desperate for props from no one, We making our glory known.

And to the point about lack of funding...pfft, this is coming from the country that used to pay $250,000 per gold medal? i guess you know where the depression for athletes in your country began

Last edited by j_k1dd; 02-28-2010 at 08:09 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #378
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 Bedlam said:

Too bad to tell ya.. but we really don't give a f**k about the US of Gay like the rest of the world.
You sound salty you're not Canadian, and have no reason to celebrate right now because you's only win Silver and Bronze. Losers.

& @ Sayin' they spent half what we did. Thats a joke. All your country cares about is sports and what other people in the world think/do, no wonder the US is so corrupted.

How can you honestly sit there and say I'm proud to be American.

Last edited by m-f; 02-28-2010 at 08:06 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #379
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,839 | Props total: 2000 2000
 Bedlam said:

you must not have been in the sports section for awhile because the only reason we go "Yeah we beat the U.S." is because y'all were so sure y'all were winning since y'all won the first match all that non chalant things is false since y'all were indeed popping off

and you're lying to yourself if you don't think there wouldn't be tons of s**t talking from y'all if you would have won the game

and I think there was only 1 or 2 nations that had more athletes in the game than the U.S... and non of them were Canada so that not caring s**t is again false
 8 years ago '07        #380
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,100 | Props total: 30548 30548
What Country Had the Most Success?

How do you judge which country had the most successful Olympics in competition?

Is it the country with the most golds (first place finishes)? Or the country with the most medals overall?

Poll:
The country with the most overall medals? 7 43.75%
The country with the most gold medals? 7 43.75%
Country with the hottest women? 1 6.25%
Isn't the NFL season about to start? 1 6.25%

Rank ↓ Nation ↓ Gold ↓ Silver ↓ Bronze ↓ Total ↓
1 China (CHN) 51 21 28 100
2 United States 36 38 36 110

China had 15 more gold but, the U.S. had 10 more medals. Boxden was split on who they thought had the most success.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy