Is Derrick Rose the GOAT PG....

most viewed right now
 78
 NBA Rockets confirm right hamstring injury for Chris Paul, will be re-evaluate..
24 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 65
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 59
So Kanye Dug Up Whitney Houston's Grave And Spit In Her Face Scust
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 52
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
90 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #161
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$19,468 | Props total: 9474 9474
 Hold That said:
And I'm pretty sure he didn't have many offers on the table after he left the Hornets, which is the reason why he was negotiating with euro teams in the first place, and left europe as soon as he got his next chance too.

Seriously stop making up s**t, CP3 didn't make pargo any better because pargo is a f**kin chucker that can not be hellped.
Offers were coming but he couldn't wait. Hornets, Suns, Hawks wanted him and the Spurs showed interest. All were playoff teams. No1 offered that much money tho. Spurs didn't have enough.

"We had a couple of interesting offers," Pargo's agent Mark Bartelstein told the a.ssociated Press. "We just thought it was a great opportunity. He expects to do this for a year, take a deep breath and decide what to do next year. By no means does this mean we're saying goodbye to the NBA."

The opportunity to go overseas is one in a life time.
 8 years ago '04        #162
2face 
space
space
space
$225 | Props total: 0 0
like rose, but gotta go cp3 on this one
 8 years ago '05        #163
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$37,661 | Props total: 15283 15283
 Andre3stacks said:
Offers were coming but he couldn't wait. Hornets, Suns, Hawks wanted him and the Spurs showed interest. All were playoff teams. No1 offered that much money tho. Spurs didn't have enough.

"We had a couple of interesting offers," Pargo's agent Mark Bartelstein told the a.ssociated Press. "We just thought it was a great opportunity. He expects to do this for a year, take a deep breath and decide what to do next year. By no means does this mean we're saying goodbye to the NBA."

The opportunity to go overseas is one in a life time.
So according to you CP3 had him looking liike an NBA legend but couldn't get atleast 3mil from an NBA team. And usually when someone says they couldn't wait its because the euro team would have likely pulled the offer if they didn't respond to a specific time. Meaning teams showed interest or inquired but never made an offer.
 8 years ago '08        #164
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$19,468 | Props total: 9474 9474
 Hold That said:
So according to you CP3 had him looking liike an NBA legend but couldn't get atleast 3mil from an NBA team. And usually when someone says they couldn't wait its because the euro team would have likely pulled the offer if they didn't respond to a specific time. Meaning teams showed interest or inquired but never made an offer.
NBA Legend is in a humorous light. Im pretty sure even Derrick Rose coulda spotted that one out.

what ur saying there is pure speculation tho Its a fact the Spurs wanted him but only wanted to give him like 2 mil and that offer was on the table. and the Spurs sent him an offer. No1 sent him more than 3.8 mil tho.

R we really bout to spend a whole page talking about Janerro Pargo or are u gonna respond to the other post I made.


Last edited by Andre3stacks; 02-27-2010 at 11:10 PM..
 02-27-2010, 11:07 PM         #165
benweezyb4wayne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vshah24 said:
Last time I checked Westbrook has 3 more playoff wins than Rose with Durant and Jeff green on his team.
Durant has never made the playoffs so how does westbrook have any playoff wins???????????
 02-27-2010, 11:13 PM         #166
benweezyb4wayne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IAmazeMyself said:
Rose got Luol and Noah, Flip deadly off the bench. No excuses.
luol always gets wide open sots because of rose and he fails and noah is a scrapper and a beast at it but not a scorer. your a moron bro if you really think westbrook is better then rose i mean i know thats your boyfriend and all but seriously stop sweating his nuts. he a very good point guard just as rose is but to say he is the best point guard or even saying he is the best point guard for this month you should be slapped. neither player should be mentioned in the top 5 but i would put rose in the top ten and westbrook wouldnt make it. Westbrook has alot more talent around him and just wait and see till rose gets a superstar. STOP CRYING A BEING A BITTER f**k!!!!!
 02-27-2010, 11:20 PM         #167
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 benweezyb4wayne said:
luol always gets wide open sots because of rose and he fails and noah is a scrapper and a beast at it but not a scorer. your a moron bro if you really think westbrook is better then rose i mean i know thats your boyfriend and all but seriously stop sweating his nuts. he a very good point guard just as rose is but to say he is the best point guard or even saying he is the best point guard for this month you should be slapped. neither player should be mentioned in the top 5 but i would put rose in the top ten and westbrook wouldnt make it. Westbrook has alot more talent around him and just wait and see till rose gets a superstar. STOP CRYING A BEING A BITTER f**k!!!!!

[pic - click to view]

 02-27-2010, 11:24 PM         #168
benweezyb4wayne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IAmazeMyself said:

[pic - click to view]

Great gif glad you came up with something smart to say f**kin moron stop licking d*ck you f**kin d*ck rider.
 8 years ago '09        #169
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,184 | Props total: 45 45
 benweezyb4wayne said:
luol always gets wide open sots because of rose and he fails and noah is a scrapper and a beast at it but not a scorer. your a moron bro if you really think westbrook is better then rose i mean i know thats your boyfriend and all but seriously stop sweating his nuts. he a very good point guard just as rose is but to say he is the best point guard or even saying he is the best point guard for this month you should be slapped. neither player should be mentioned in the top 5 but i would put rose in the top ten and westbrook wouldnt make it. Westbrook has alot more talent around him and just wait and see till rose gets a superstar. STOP CRYING A BEING A BITTER f**k!!!!!
Damn dis boy madddd lol
 8 years ago '04        #170
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$5,176 | Props total: 180 180
 benweezyb4wayne said:
Durant has never made the playoffs so how does westbrook have any playoff wins???????????
sarcasm n*gga, sarcasm.




  1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 225 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 8 years ago '07        #171
Mr. Moses 
space
avatar space
space
$4,418 | Props total: 6 6
Idiots might not know this, but stupid people are quite infuriating. It just so happens, this thread is filled with them, and they all seem to have something against Derrick Rose.
 8 years ago '05        #172
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$37,661 | Props total: 15283 15283
Too be honest Russell Westbrook id flatout balling this month and really does deserve player of the month along with Rose in their respected conferences.

Roses stats in 8 games after the All-Star break:

25ppg 6ast 5reb on 56%FG shooting 60%TS and 23per rating
Moved his team one game outside of Toronto for the 5th seed..

Russell Westbrook stats after the All-Star game

17ppg 10ast and 6reb on 48FG% shooting


Last edited by Hold That; 02-28-2010 at 07:36 AM..
 02-28-2010, 08:01 AM         #173
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 benweezyb4wayne said:
luol always gets wide open sots because of rose and he fails and noah is a scrapper and a beast at it but not a scorer. your a moron bro if you really think westbrook is better then rose i mean i know thats your boyfriend and all but seriously stop sweating his nuts. he a very good point guard just as rose is but to say he is the best point guard or even saying he is the best point guard for this month you should be slapped. neither player should be mentioned in the top 5 but i would put rose in the top ten and westbrook wouldnt make it. Westbrook has alot more talent around him and just wait and see till rose gets a superstar. STOP CRYING A BEING A BITTER f**k!!!!!
 Hold That said:
Too be honest Russell Westbrook id flatout balling this month and really does deserve player of the month along with Rose in their respected conferences.

Roses stats in 8 games after the All-Star break:

25ppg 6ast 5reb on 56%FG shooting 60%TS and 23per rating
Moved his team one game outside of Toronto for the 5th seed..

Russell Westbrook stats after the All-Star game

17ppg 10ast and 6reb on 48FG% shooting

[pic - click to view]

 02-28-2010, 08:10 AM         #174
benweezyb4wayne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IAmazeMyself said:

[pic - click to view]

Deron this month>>>>>>westbrook and im glad to see westbrook play good for a month lmfao dude plays good for a month and now you got something to brag about????? You on the wrong dudes nuts you slide over to durant you hoe!!!
 02-28-2010, 08:19 AM         #175
benweezyb4wayne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Deron is putting up 20.8 and 12.3 a.ssist so you tell me how westbrooks 17 and 10 is better???? I would like to know?????????? none of your points are valid and you act liked a giddy 13 year old girl getting your panties wet over westbrooks 17 and 10 that will happen with a superstar.

:bsflag: IM puliing your bulls**t card for this whole bootleg as thread from a person who is bitter about there point guard.
 02-28-2010, 08:21 AM         #176
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 benweezyb4wayne said:
Deron is putting up 20.8 and 12.3 a.ssist so you tell me how westbrooks 17 and 10 is better???? I would like to know?????????? none of your points are valid and you act liked a giddy 13 year old girl getting your panties wet over westbrooks 17 and 10 that will happen with a superstar.

:bsflag: IM puliing your bulls**t card for this whole bootleg as thread from a person who is bitter about there point guard.
Deron got locked up and outplayed by a rookie PG (Tyreke Evans) also took the L. That's player of the month worthy?
 02-28-2010, 08:26 AM         #177
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
<---- types in youtube.com and searches Russell Westbrook HD mix


[video - click to view]

 8 years ago '07        #178
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$40,205 | Props total: 5345 5345
 Hold That said:
Please don't respond to me if you can't engaged in a real basketball discussion. I know you try to fill your post with jokes and simple one liners to hide your lack of basketball knowledge, but that doesn't work on me. Because trying to convince someone who is an obvious idiot is something I don't want to waste my time on..
your great response was namin some of tha top guys in tha league?lmao


were u tha same guy who asked what p.g has`eva averaged ova 6 a.ssists wit worse teams?
 8 years ago '07        #179
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2744 2744
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
This s**t is getting ridiculous. You can tell by the people saying that Pargo should be helping Rose. Yall n*ggas ain't watching games.

Anyone who watched that game last night knows Pargo shot the Bulls out of the game and was going ISO the entire night. It got to the point where Rose had to either get to the line (12 ft attempts) or make a shot (9-14). He made plays for others, but they are not good offensive players and can't convert.
this happens on every team to every pg u f**kin moron god dam ur a stan son

jason kidd is 60 years old and he just put up what? 19 17 and 16? steph curry 30 13 and 7...reke 28 and 13....why does rose never have games like this? his teammates?? its cuz he doesnt have good pg skills smh rose stans just cant accept it

every rose stan brings up his scoring and percentages when sayin hes a top 3 pg


Last edited by INFAMOUS; 02-28-2010 at 09:24 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #180
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2744 2744
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Wait Tyreke Evans is a point guard now when Rose has a higher a.ssist percentage than him? Rose has a higher a.ssist percentage than Steph Curry too. Make up your mind.

The Bulls have one of the worst offenses in the league, it's not a.ssist friendly to a PG. If you watched 1 game, hell last nights game, you'd know it.
but...but...tyreke evans doesnt have good enough teammates to rack up a.ssists

but...but...steph curry puttin up 22 7 and 5 this month with nuts like monta ellis

bulls offense would be a.ssist friendly if they had a f**kin pg that could make a.ssists u clown...cp3 on the bulls wouldnt make the offense better or put up numbers because the system isnt "assist friendly"




keep the excuses rollin
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
70 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
condoms are lame as fu-k
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
54 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside This New PS4 Controller looks familiar lol
37 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Avengers Infinity War: Why Sharon Carter Wasnt in the Movie
11 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
18 comments
1 day ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy