Is Derrick Rose the GOAT PG....

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
187 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #141
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,729 | Props total: 12514 12514
 IAmazeMyself said:
Rose got Luol and Noah, Flip deadly off the bench. No excuses.
Did you just say Joakim Noah and Flip Murray are good shooters? You don't watch the NBA do you? Be honest..
 02-27-2010, 10:29 PM         #142
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
Did you just say Joakim Noah and Flip Murray are good shooters? You don't watch the NBA do you? Be honest..
Noah is wet son. is you talking about
 8 years ago '07        #143
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,827 | Props total: 4800 4800
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
What does a.ssists have to do with 3-point percentages of point guards? And now you're bringing up man to man defenses?

You really have no clue.
because we were talkin about efficiency smart guy.not just 3 point shooting which i didnt even mention initially

and u need to stop watchin ball if u dont undastand tha difference between tha shots u get vs man to man,and vs a zone.
well u really need to stop watchin ball anyway
 8 years ago '05        #144
space
space
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
why is pargo in the league that n*gga have to be the worst nba player in the league
This n*gga took as many shots as Rose today and played 10 less minutes. Del Negro needs to be fired.
 8 years ago '08        #145
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,915 | Props total: 7302 7302
Pargo looked like a Nba Legend with Chris Paul and was good before when he played with the Bulls. Looks like u gotta use the coaching scape goat on that one.
 02-27-2010, 10:42 PM         #146
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3stacks said:
Pargo looked like a Nba Legend with Chris Paul and was good before when he played with the Bulls. Looks like u gotta use the coaching scape goat on that one.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #147
space
space
d
 r.burgundy said:
and please enlighten us as to what type of player compliments rose?
Derrick Roses game primarily revolves around driving and kicking. In order for him to rack up a.ssist he's going to need a big man who actually can play pick and roll and pick and pop. He's going to need gaurds who can knock down a 3point shot with consistently.

Gaurds who would help D. Rose would be
Kevin Martin,Ray Allen, Anthony Morrow, Raja Bell in his younder days, and even JJ redd*ck(but that would be a horrible defensive backcourt) and C.j watson.

Big men who compliment Rose are

KG,Boozer,Bosh,Amare,Bargnani,West,Aldridge, Rashard Lewis or any big who can kncok down a 15footer at an impressive clip to punish the defense when they double Rose off the pick and roll or possibly cut to the basket time to time.
 8 years ago '04        #148
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
 Hold That said:
Wait, he'll hit a couple of shots yet his midrange is 44%,FG is 48% and his TS is 52%?

Time for me to head back to real gm my basketball knowledge feels lowered to even discuss basketball with you idiots.
I'm from tha Chi, relax yo. The point of my post was that ppl care about his comprehension skills when it comes 2 ballin as opposed 2 making baskets

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 131 (-24) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 8 years ago '05        #149
space
space
 Andre3stacks said:
He did? So explain to me why he was playing in europe after he left the hornets...

People on boxden love to talk out their a.sses..
 02-27-2010, 10:47 PM         #150
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
d

Derrick Roses game primarily revolves around driving and kicking. In order for him to rack up a.ssist he's going to need a big man who actually can play pick and roll and pick and pop. He's going to need gaurds who can knock down a 3point shot with consistently.

Kevin Martin,Ray Allen, Anthony Morrow, Raja Bell in his younder days, and even JJ redd*ck(but that would be a horrible defensive backcourt) and C.j watson.

KG,Boozer,Bosh,Amare,Bargnani,West,Aldridge, Rashard Lewis or any big who can kncok down a 15footer at an impressive clip to punish the defense when they double Rose off the pick and roll or possibly cut to the basket time to time.
Why can't Rose play like Westbrook drive to the rack, draw attention and kick out to Kristic for a open mid-range (Brad Miller/Gibson) or open/slashing Jeff Green (Luol Deng)? plus y'all got Flip now best shooter on the team.
 8 years ago '04        #151
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
Last time I checked Westbrook has 3 more playoff wins than Rose with Durant and Jeff green on his team.

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 131 (-24) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 8 years ago '05        #152
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,682 | Props total: 507 507
 Hold That said:
He did? So explain to me why he was playing in europe after he left the hornets...

Nobody offered him a contract like Russia did, so he dipped I know the Spurs were looking at him but not sure who the other team was. But they did not offer what Russia threw out there.

Last edited by Lil Jay 05; 02-27-2010 at 10:51 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #153
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,827 | Props total: 4800 4800
 Hold That said:
d

he drives an kicks because he has poor court vision and thats all he can create for his team mates.which really limits there effectiveness bein as how he has tha ball so much

lmao,who in tha hell wouldnt those guys compliment
brad miller hits 15 footers betta than all those guys
 8 years ago '08        #154
space
space
 Hold That said:

I didn't say he was good without them now did I?? Im pretty sure he had a better offer overseas.
 8 years ago '08        #155
space
space
and in response to the Durant help ofcourse Durant is better than anything the Bulls have. But last year without Durant Westbrook still managed to average about 6 a.ssists or near to what he averaged all together last year. Team went 5-2 without Durant during that stretch. best player he had to work with was Jeff Green. Hinrich, Noah, Deng, Brad Miler>Jeff Green, and whatever Westbrook was workin with without Durant during that stretch. and I know u dont wanna bring up that team Rose was workin with last year with Gordon and Salmons. U actin like Westbrook is a scrub which is funny to me and like Rose has proven himself.

Last edited by Andre3stacks; 02-27-2010 at 11:06 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #156
space
space
 IAmazeMyself said:
Why can't Rose play like Westbrook drive to the rack, draw attention and kick out to Kristic for a open mid-range (Brad Miller/Gibson) or open/slashing Jeff Green (Luol Deng)? plus y'all got Flip now best shooter on the team.
He does actually, but Brad Miller has been having a down year or maybe age has finally caught up to him because he's not hitting that open 15footer like he was in Sacto, when he gets the ball he often looks to pass at the top of the key for a slasher. I honestly don't have a problem with this because he's a pretty good passer. Gibson has a nice jumper and probably is credited to half of Roses a.ssist this year, but his jumper is not that reliable and where it needs to be to be a serious threat. he's only a rookie and wasn't really known much for his offensive game in college at USC. Even though he's a lot better offensively than what I expected.

As for the Luol Deng question, you would think Deng and Rose would be a deadly combo, and it really should be, but our offensive sets with Deng usually have him going on iso and creating for himself, sometimes he comes off screens for a jumper but he's really not thatt fast so the defender usually catches up to him and then hell proceed to create for himself of the dribble.

You might not believe me and honestly I don't care but there is almost never anyone cuttiing to the basket on pick and rolls or when rolls drives. They almost always drift out to the perimeter, this can be a testiment to a lack of coaching. I'm not trying to let Rose off the hook either because he's also to predictable with his passing, he needs to improve on that. When I say predictable I don't mean that it will lead to turnovers but you can tell when he's going to pass and when he's going to score.

Some of what Rose does is his fault but majority is not when it comes not getting a.ssist.
 8 years ago '05        #157
space
space
 Andre3stacks said:
I didn't say he was good without them now did I?? Im pretty sure he had a better offer overseas.
If chris paul made him look as good as you were hinting he wouldn't have been playing over seas for 2mil per year.
 8 years ago '05        #158
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
he drives an kicks because he has poor court vision and thats all he can create for his team mates.which really limits there effectiveness bein as how he has tha ball so much

lmao,who in tha hell wouldnt those guys compliment
brad miller hits 15 footers betta than all those guys
Please don't respond to me if you can't engaged in a real basketball discussion. I know you try to fill your post with jokes and simple one liners to hide your lack of basketball knowledge, but that doesn't work on me. Because trying to convince someone who is an obvious idiot is something I don't want to waste my time on..
 8 years ago '08        #159
space
space
 Hold That said:
If chris paul made him look as good as you were hinting he wouldn't have been playing over seas for 2mil per year.
Im pretty sure it was 3.8 million
 8 years ago '05        #160
space
space
 Andre3stacks said:
Im pretty sure it was 3.8 million
And I'm pretty sure he didn't have many offers on the table after he left the Hornets, which is the reason why he was negotiating with euro teams in the first place, and left europe as soon as he got his next chance too.

Seriously stop making up s**t, CP3 didn't make pargo any better because pargo is a f**kin chucker that can not be hellped.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy