Is Derrick Rose the GOAT PG....

most viewed right now
 70
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 55
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #121
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,694 | Props total: 517 517
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
You're hardly a Bulls fan, f**k outta here. Ever since Rose became a Bull, your a.ss shut the hell up unless it was to argue against him.
Bulls fan to the fullest support the team never disliked Rose at all.
 02-27-2010, 07:43 PM         #122
backMJPIP2333  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Lies.

You politicked for Beasley to death, said Rose wasn't going to be good and was salty as f**k all last season, even tho Rose was beasting.
that because he loves Hinrich and wanted him to stay at the point
 8 years ago '05        #123
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,694 | Props total: 517 517
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Lies.

You politicked for Beasley to death, said Rose wasn't going to be good and was salty as f**k all last season, even tho Rose was beasting.
Ok I wanted Beasley true because I felt the front court was a more of an issue. Never said was not going to be good, just felt that he would not be great PG but more of a SG guard like Dwayne Wade.
 8 years ago '05        #124
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,694 | Props total: 517 517
 backMJPIP2333 said:
that because he loves Hinrich and wanted him to stay at the point
And Hinrich is still there
 8 years ago '07        #125
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,847 | Props total: 4832 4832
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
You're hardly a Bulls fan, f**k outta here. Ever since Rose became a Bull, your a.ss shut the hell up unless it was to argue against him.



Guards aren't supposed to hit 3's. There have been plenty of great point guards who were poor 3-point shooters, but great players. Magic Johnson is one. Kevin Johnson is another. Isiah Thomas is another.

You might have the worst basketball "knowledge" on this forum.
you sir atr a true idiot an thanx for tha new sig

1st of all 3 of those guys have career averages of ova 9 a.ssists,2nd,all 3 of those guys played when tha nba was strait man to man which really minimized tha looks that players get today
 02-27-2010, 08:13 PM         #126
backMJPIP2333  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil Jay 05 said:
And Hinrich is still there
im all for Kirk on the defensive side............but the 1-6 tonight is where he f**king sucks


man signed the Contract and forgot how to score
 8 years ago '07        #127
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 PEK said:
You, g1fted, if4mous and iamazemyself are on Rose d*ck more than anyone


not on his d*ck at all...if this thread was about mike conley bein a top 3 pg id be sayin the same s**t it really has nothin to do with rose i like the guy but he is not a top 3 pg
 02-27-2010, 09:04 PM         #128
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Only four a.ssists from Rose against the defenseless Pacers.
 02-27-2010, 09:11 PM         #129
SUBCON007  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 backMJPIP2333 said:
:rolleyes: wow great another person with the "he cant read" joke



another person?

if more than one person saying it, it must be tru.
 8 years ago '07        #130
Mr. Moses 
space
avatar space
space
$4,418 | Props total: 6 6
Damn, you know you're top 3-5 if you drop 27 points on 64% shooting and retards are still talking s**t.
 02-27-2010, 09:37 PM         #131
benweezyb4wayne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IAmazeMyself said:
Have you been watching Thunder games this past month? Or boxscore? Russell Westbrook has been the best PG in the league this month.
yep an i just converted to the nation of islam
 8 years ago '04        #132
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 benweezyb4wayne said:
dude who started thread has russell westbrook in his avy failed thread hes just bitter about his point guard aint doing as good as rose its okay maybe he will be there one day!!!!!!!!!
u do know westbrook has him beat in every category but scoring, he got him in steals, a.ssists, and rebounds

and not that far back in scoring while playing with durant

u act like rose is s**tting on him or something
 8 years ago '04        #133
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 Main Event said:
The Thunder would trade Westbrook right now if they could manage to get Rose:lachen001:
westbrook has more D than rose
 8 years ago '05        #134
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12569 12569
Nobody on the team was hittiing shots but Rose tonight. Its pretty f**ked up that this is probably one of the worse teams put together in terms of everyone fitting together. Deng,Hinrich,and Salmons(who's not on the team) all work better in iso situations. Kirk is just not good when it comes to catching and shooting. Deng can't shoot the 3, only has taken 68 this year. And flip murray and brad miller our are next best shooting threats, its really f**ked up that Rose does not have one player on this team that compliments his game. Not one, no big man no three point threat.

At the end of the day, until we get a coach and real complimentary pieces I hope Rose stops passing to these f**kers because all they are doing is missing open shots anyhow. Thank god for Rose because if we didn't havehim we would f**kin suck. Doesn't matter who's passing you the ball, wether it be webrook rondo williams or cp3, if the person your passing to does not hit the shot your not going to get the a.ssist. This team is a disaster with only one bright spot in Rose.
 02-27-2010, 10:21 PM         #135
benweezyb4wayne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Plizaya J said:
u do know westbrook has him beat in every category but scoring, he got him in steals, a.ssists, and rebounds

and not that far back in scoring while playing with durant

u act like rose is s**tting on him or something
If rose had a superstar in kevin durant he would have around 10 a.ssist but its okay when wade comes we will see.
 02-27-2010, 10:24 PM         #136
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 benweezyb4wayne said:
If rose had a superstar in kevin durant he would have around 10 a.ssist but its okay when wade comes we will see.
Rose got Luol and Noah, Flip deadly off the bench. No excuses.
 8 years ago '05        #137
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,694 | Props total: 517 517
I thought Westbrook was a big risk for the Thunder to take during the draft. He never really handled the ball in college when Collison was there and was really just an athlete at UCLA. He has a chance to be best player out of that draft class.
 8 years ago '07        #138
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,847 | Props total: 4832 4832
 Hold That said:
Nobody on the team was hittiing shots but Rose tonight. Its pretty f**ked up that this is probably one of the worse teams put together in terms of everyone fitting together. Deng,Hinrich,and Salmons(who's not on the team) all work better in iso situations. Kirk is just not good when it comes to catching and shooting. Deng can't shoot the 3, only has taken 68 this year. And flip murray and brad miller our are next best shooting threats, its really f**ked up that Rose does not have one player on this team that compliments his game. Not one, no big man no three point threat.

At the end of the day, until we get a coach and real complimentary pieces I hope Rose stops passing to these f**kers because all they are doing is missing open shots anyhow. Thank god for Rose because if we didn't havehim we would f**kin suck. Doesn't matter who's passing you the ball, wether it be webrook rondo williams or cp3, if the person your passing to does not hit the shot your not going to get the a.ssist. This team is a disaster with only one bright spot in Rose.
and please enlighten us as to what type of player compliments rose?
 8 years ago '05        #139
GLOCKN SKIMASK 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 991 991
why is pargo in the league that n*gga have to be the worst nba player in the league
 8 years ago '09        #140
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
 PEK said:
You, g1fted, if4mous and iamazemyself are on Rose d*ck more than anyone


Since Im such a big Rose fan
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 28
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 13
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
112 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy