Is Derrick Rose the GOAT PG....

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
17 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
48 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #81
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,743 | Props total: 11629 11629
 IAmazeMyself said:
Let me save you Main Event

I should f**k you up right now
 02-27-2010, 01:46 PM         #82
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Main Event said:
I should f**k you up right now

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #83
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,847 | Props total: 4832 4832
 stxbreed said:
10/18 (20 pts, all 2s) is 56%. now i kno if u add in some freethrows or 3s it would vary. jordans all time fg % is 51. da only way u'll get higher den dat is if your a pf or center. so if rose shoots 50%, according to history dats pretty efficient. the questions i asked were in general, not directly towards u. and yea mayo does da damn thang when he gets da rock. im jus sayin rose is a great pg cuz he makes his team better. theyve won da last 8/9 games! jus cuz he doesnt average almost a double double doesnt mean he aint holdin it down at da pg position. i wouldnt say top 3 pg, but he can f**k wit da best of da best.
no 20 points on 18 shots is not efficient at all for a guard.that means your scorin less than a point per shot an your not runnin an offense efficiently.you will not be a succesful team if your p.g is only averagin 5 a.ssists an leadin in f.g attempts

Gordon * 36 1 (1/0) 2 8-14 5-6 4-8 1 3 0 0 25

thats what efficieny is.able to score 25 on 14 shots means more chances for your teamates to score
 8 years ago '07        #84
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Main Event said:
The Thunder would trade Westbrook right now if they could manage to get Rose:lachen001:
False.
 8 years ago '04        #85
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
They asked Durant about Rose being an all star, Durant's like hell yea he should be an all-star. But he didn't even mention Westbrook even being a possibility. Durant knows what's good

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 122 (+9) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 02-27-2010, 02:19 PM         #86
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vshah24 said:
They asked Durant about Rose being an all star, Durant's like hell yea he should be an all-star. But he didn't even mention Westbrook even being a possibility. Durant knows what's good
I don't think Durant likes Westbrook on the low.
 02-27-2010, 02:30 PM         #87
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL @ Westbrook's face after that dunk. s**t is classic.
 8 years ago '05        #88
MATIX 
space
space
$7,989 | Props total: 72 72
 IAmazeMyself said:
Draft was fix for Miami. Stern knew Chicago would waste their pick with Rose.
yea if wasting equals the roy and an all star appearance
 8 years ago '08        #89
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,972 | Props total: 7397 7397
Westbrook plays way better d and is a much better passers. ud be dumb to say theyd trade that bum rose for westbrook. Only thing he does better is score.
 8 years ago '05        #90
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12569 12569
I don't care what anyone has to say D.Rose has the potential to be one of the best ever. His potential is f**kin ridiculous. Even Rose haters have to admitt that, but at the same time he still has such a long way to go. Which is what makes following his career so exciting, he's already dominating games and dominating fourth quaters, its amazing to watch. At the same time he needs to improve on his 3 point shot/court vision/defense..

Guy works his a.ss off and recognize his weaknesses and works hard on them. Case in point is the fact that he couldn't shoot last year and came back with one of the deadliest midrange shots in the nba. Don't believe me, do the research on his midrange shooting, last time I checked it was around 43-44%.

Last night against Portland was an amazing game. There's not a single young PG who faces the defenses Rose faces outside of Chris Paul and maybe Deron. Trail Blazers were literally double teaming rose at half court all throughtout the OT. It got to the point where they didn't care who was scoring on them as long as it wasn't Rose. Rondo,Wesbrook,Jennings,Evans, none of these youngins go through that typee of defense yet. This is not a knock on them but this is just the truth. Rose has literally struck fear in other teams where they are consisntently doubling him in late game situations.

Once Rose gets some help in the post and a 3point shooter we'll be fine.
 02-27-2010, 03:16 PM         #91
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3stacks said:
Westbrook plays way better d and is a much better passers. ud be dumb to say theyd trade that bum rose for westbrook. Only thing he does better is score.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #92
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
d rose > isiah thomas

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ahhhhhhh
 8 years ago '08        #93
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,972 | Props total: 7397 7397
 Hold That said:
I don't care what anyone has to say D.Rose has the potential to be one of the best ever. His potential is f**kin ridiculous. Even Rose haters have to admitt that, but at the same time he still has such a long way to go. Which is what makes following his career so exciting, he's already dominating games and dominating fourth quaters, its amazing to watch. At the same time he needs to improve on his 3 point shot/court vision/defense..

Guy works his a.ss off and recognize his weaknesses and works hard on them. Case in point is the fact that he couldn't shoot last year and came back with one of the deadliest midrange shots in the nba. Don't believe me, do the research on his midrange shooting, last time I checked it was around 43-44%.

Last night against Portland was an amazing game. There's not a single young PG who faces the defenses Rose faces outside of Chris Paul and maybe Deron. Trail Blazers were literally double teaming rose at half court all throughtout the OT. It got to the point where they didn't care who was scoring on them as long as it wasn't Rose. Rondo,Wesbrook,Jennings,Evans, none of these youngins go through that typee of defense yet. This is not a knock on them but this is just the truth. Rose has literally struck fear in other teams where they are consisntently doubling him in late game situations.

[pic - click to view]

Honestly if rose became a SG today hed prob be top 3-5. His court vision and playmaking abilities arent great at all to me. He has a scorers mentality and he gets to the rim with the best of them and besides Bron and Wade I agree hes up there in that category. Everything else he does is nothing special honestly. Hes like Lebron but missing everything except the ability to get to the rim.

Last edited by Andre3stacks; 02-27-2010 at 03:23 PM..
 02-27-2010, 03:23 PM         #94
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #95
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12569 12569
 Andre3stacks said:
They'll trade Westbrook for Rose and add in future first rounders along with Westbrook to get Rose. Durant is a.ssisted on 53% of his scores, he's not much of an iso player even though he could be, but his jumper is so wet he can just catch and shoot a lot of times. Westbrook is lucky to play with Durant who is top 5 overall and top 3 shooter in the league. That's a PG's dream, if Rose played with him I don't think it would be farfetched to say he could average two more a.ssist than what he does now. Because westbrook is. Only getting 8, its not he's rondo out there putting up 10. I like Westbrook he was the player I wanted if we didn't win the lottery, but he's not on Roses level in terms of carrying a team and closing out 4th quaters.
 8 years ago '08        #96
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,775 | Props total: 12277 12277
 01seay said:
The hate needs to stop...

He just racked up 33pts in 4 quarters (didn't take a shoot in the OT) with a win over the Blazers.

Your favorite PG better get all the sleep they can before stepping on the same court as Rose......

People better start FEARING him!!!!!!

[pic - click to view]

My favorite point guard is Chauncey Billups and I think he shines his Finals MVP Trophy and has slores slurping his championship ring b4 he steps on the court with Rose.
 8 years ago '06        #97
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3541 3541
I really don't understand the hate/dislike for Rose at this point.

..and strange thing is, someone made this thread immediately after we won a game against the Blazers with him scoring 33ptss (60% FG) and almost scoring the game winning shot in regulation...

...but since he could only mange to get 4 asts in Vinny's horrible offensive system and a few TOs people want to attack him like he lost us the game.

Its so sad...it really is.

I give up on reading threads like this....

Last edited by 01seay; 02-27-2010 at 03:34 PM..
 02-27-2010, 03:33 PM         #98
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
They'll trade Westbrook for Rose and add in future first rounders along with Westbrook to get Rose. Durant is a.ssisted on 53% of his scores, he's not much of an iso player even though he could be, but his jumper is so wet he can just catch and shoot a lot of times. Westbrook is lucky to play with Durant who is top 5 overall and top 3 shooter in the league. That's a PG's dream, if Rose played with him I don't think it would be farfetched to say he could average two more a.ssist than what he does now. Because westbrook is. Only getting 8, its not he's rondo out there putting up 10. I like Westbrook he was the player I wanted if we didn't win the lottery, but he's not on Roses level in terms of carrying a team and closing out 4th quaters.
Rose can't make Krstic nice like Westbrook has.
 8 years ago '07        #99
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Hold That said:

comedy hour
 8 years ago '04        #100
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
Rose had 23 pts in last 2 qtrs and got fouled by Aldridge on the last shot. How they miss 2 write that in the box score? Don't they know BX don't watch games?

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 122 (+9) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy