Is Derrick Rose the GOAT PG....

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
93 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #61
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Rose isn't a good passer? Do you lames even watch games or are you still looking at box scores? Rose is 100% a point guard. If you played him as the starting SG on any team, that team would lose a tremendous amount of games. You n*ggas are like P.J. Carleisimo playing Durant at SG.

And yes, a point guard shooting 60% from the field on a high volume of shots, is extremely efficient. Rose is shooting 55% from the field in his 7 games since the all-star break and it's inefficient? Ok.
I said he isnt a "GREAT" passer. Telling me I cant read.

But yall act like Rose is playing with a bunch of Bums which thats not the case. Stop blaming him not getting on a.ssists on his teammates.
 02-27-2010, 11:23 AM         #62
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 benweezyb4wayne said:
dude who started thread has russell westbrook in his avy failed thread hes just bitter about his point guard aint doing as good as rose its okay maybe he will be there one day!!!!!!!!!
Have you been watching Thunder games this past month? Or boxscore? Russell Westbrook has been the best PG in the league this month.
 8 years ago '09        #63
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
And you never give in-game of examples of why his a.ssists should be higher.

Anybody that actually watches the Bulls knows the teams offensive structure doesn't create a high frequency of a.ssist numbers from the PG position. It's a mix of the offensive sets and the players in those sets, who are generally mediocre offensive players. a.ssists don't accumulate out of thin air when you play with that.

Rose had 4 a.ssists last night which was tied for the game high on the Bulls. That's how the offense gets.
Well if Rose is such a great PG and passer, why isnt the ball in his hands where he has to be a playmaker, especially if he's playing with a bunch of "bums"?
 8 years ago '05        #64
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,688 | Props total: 515 515
 PEK said:
Right on que, the G1fted one, any minute now we will be hearing from Hold That and Chi City to stick up for Rose with me.
Lets make it a little bit more realistic.
 8 years ago '09        #65
stxbreed 
space
space
$2,433 | Props total: 214 214
 TheG1ftedOne said:
33 on 15 shots?

He took 25 shots

Whose the dumbass here, that is nowhere near "extremely" efficient.. Maybe somewhat efficient but not extremely
u mustve read wut homie posted a lil too fast. earlier u said having only 20 points out of 18 shots is not good? dats 56% mane. i respect a lot of ur posts but u takin it a lil too far on dis one.

my thang is dis: does rose make his team better???? f**k all da "he cant pass, his jumpshot broke, he cant read lol." does he make his team better? are they in da playoff run because of him? no matter ur opinion of what position he should play/really is, he is a point gaurd. maybe not your old fashioned stockton, magic johnson, or kidd, but da n*gga is still a cold pg. he is a great pg. mayo n rose play 2 diff positions so u really cant compare em. but i think rose is better den mayo.
 8 years ago '09        #66
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Which is why he's scoring a lot. Scoring is playmaking.
He's play making for himself. I'm saying why doesnt he make his teammates better by playmaking?
 8 years ago '09        #67
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
 stxbreed said:
u mustve read wut homie posted a lil too fast. earlier u said having only 20 points out of 18 shots is not good? dats 56% mane. i respect a lot of ur posts but u takin it a lil too far on dis one.

my thang is dis: does rose make his team better???? f**k all da "he cant pass, his jumpshot broke, he cant read lol." does he make his team better? are they in da playoff run because of him? no matter ur opinion of what position he should play/really is, he is a point gaurd. maybe not your old fashioned stockton, magic johnson, or kidd, but da n*gga is still a cold pg. he is a great pg. mayo n rose play 2 diff positions so its u really cant compare em. but i think rose is better den mayo.
20 points on 18 shots isnt extremely efficient, its good but not extremely efficient. 56% of what, whats that mean? People say "Derrick Rose is a PG so stop criticizing his scoring" when he is a scoring PG.

I dont say Rose has a broken jumper anymore, I dont say he cant read (unless a Rose fan makes some type of comment and I compare them), and I dont say he cant pass. I say he isnt a great passer.

and yes Mayo and Rose play 2 different positions, but if Mayo played PG I would almost bet my house that Mayo would average more points and more a.ssists RIGHT NOW. Mayo puts up 18 Pts and 3 Asts with LIMITED TOUCHES. The offense they run basically makes him stand on on the wing and waits for Conley to make a play, which he always throws it into the post and also he is a bad PG. Anybody who has watched the Grizzlies know that Mayo does not touch the ball like he should be, and when he does, the Grizzlies are a better team for some reason.
 8 years ago '07        #68
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
2:1 a.ssist to turnover ratio clearly makes you top 3 at ur position
 8 years ago '04        #69
ShaDoW1 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,037 | Props total: 1265 1265
First of all why would you even make a thread like this? And second, like iv said before rose needs to score, who could carry the load besides him? Deng, Hinrich once in every like 30 games, Noah? or what about this one jerome james maybe if he played he would average like 45 pts/game. Maybe if he was playing with one of the best players in the league(durant) and a pretty good offensive player in green he would average more than 6 a.ssists a game. Just watch the next bulls game and see how many asissts are blown for rose i would say like 3-4 a game.
 8 years ago '09        #70
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Because they aren't capable offensive players. This team as currently constructed needs Rose to score a lot to win games, and it will change. But they're 31-27 mainly because of him. So I don't know why you people are acting like it's done the team bad.
Its not that. its that people say he's top 3, thats what were debating.
 8 years ago '09        #71
stxbreed 
space
space
$2,433 | Props total: 214 214
 TheG1ftedOne said:
20 points on 18 shots isnt extremely efficient, its good but not extremely efficient. 56% of what, whats that mean? People say "Derrick Rose is a PG so stop criticizing his scoring" when he is a scoring PG.

I dont say Rose has a broken jumper anymore, I dont say he cant read (unless a Rose fan makes some type of comment and I compare them), and I dont say he cant pass. I say he isnt a great passer.

and yes Mayo and Rose play 2 different positions, but if Mayo played PG I would almost bet my house that Mayo would average more points and more a.ssists RIGHT NOW. Mayo puts up 18 Pts and 3 Asts with LIMITED TOUCHES. The offense they run basically makes him stand on on the wing and waits for Conley to make a play, which he always throws it into the post and also he is a bad PG. Anybody who has watched the Grizzlies know that Mayo does not touch the ball like he should be, and when he does, the Grizzlies are a better team for some reason.
10/18 (20 pts, all 2s) is 56%. now i kno if u add in some freethrows or 3s it would vary. jordans all time fg % is 51. da only way u'll get higher den dat is if your a pf or center. so if rose shoots 50%, according to history dats pretty efficient. the questions i asked were in general, not directly towards u. and yea mayo does da damn thang when he gets da rock. im jus sayin rose is a great pg cuz he makes his team better. theyve won da last 8/9 games! jus cuz he doesnt average almost a double double doesnt mean he aint holdin it down at da pg position. i wouldnt say top 3 pg, but he can f**k wit da best of da best.
 8 years ago '09        #72
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
 stxbreed said:
10/18 (20 pts, all 2s) is 56%. now i kno if u add in some freethrows or 3s it would vary. jordans all time fg % is 51. da only way u'll get higher den dat is if your a pf or center. so if rose shoots 50%, according to history dats pretty efficient. the questions i asked were in general, not directly towards u. and yea mayo does da damn thang when he gets da rock. im jus sayin rose is a great pg cuz he makes his team better. theyve won da last 8/9 games! jus cuz he doesnt average almost a double double doesnt mean he aint holdin it down at da pg position. i wouldnt say top 3 pg, but he can f**k wit da best of da best.
I see what your going by, I guess whats a good way to measure scoring efficiency. Cant even front.
 8 years ago '08        #73
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 stevecham said:
quit smoking crack...
rose >>>>>>> westbrook
 02-27-2010, 01:24 PM         #74
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
ohhh myyyy look at westbrook

how the f**k did the bulls get the #1 pick overall with a 1.8% chance to get it?

stern.... the public wants to know
Draft was fix for Miami. Stern knew Chicago would waste their pick with Rose.
 8 years ago '04        #75
ShaDoW1 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,037 | Props total: 1265 1265
 IAmazeMyself said:
So i was sitting here wondering, how mad are you that the Thunder didn't get first pick to get Rose?
 8 years ago '09        #76
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
 IAmazeMyself said:
Damn
 02-27-2010, 01:34 PM         #77
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShaDoW1 said:
So i was sitting here wondering, how mad are you that the Thunder didn't get first pick to get Rose?
 8 years ago '08        #78
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,730 | Props total: 11627 11627
The Thunder would trade Westbrook right now if they could manage to get Rose:lachen001:
 02-27-2010, 01:37 PM         #79
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Main Event said:
The Thunder would trade Westbrook right now if they could manage to get Rose:lachen001:
:laughing9:
 02-27-2010, 01:39 PM         #80
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Let me save you Main Event

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy