Is Derrick Rose the GOAT PG....

most viewed right now
 118
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 68
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
72 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
20 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 62
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 03-06-2010, 09:20 PM         #561
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
yeah he got 7 stls, and gave that s**t right back to them 7 more times..


irrelevant a.ss Westbrook.

Durant WINS, Westbrook along with Greene just shows up.
Greene plays for the Kings. Westbrook is what makes the Thunder contenders.
 8 years ago '05        #562
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,746 | Props total: 12568 12568
 HotepSuns said:
s**tttt...nobody can stop dirk's shot..he's to tall,his release is to high,and his shot is to wet...that n*gga was shooting over brad miller like he was 6'2....dirk is a beast....
Nobody stopping Dirk but a 6'11 Noah would have made those shots a little more tougher..

We had a 6'9 Taj Gibson on him..
 8 years ago '05        #563
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,746 | Props total: 12568 12568
 IAmazeMyself said:
Greene plays for the Kings. Durants jumper is what makes the Thunder contenders.
fixed
 03-06-2010, 09:24 PM         #564
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
Nobody stopping Dirk but a 6'11 Noah would have made those shots a little more tougher..

We had a 6'9 Taj Gibson on him..


the most noah could have done was to try,and bully dirk...but dirk would have just took his a.ss in the post,and hit a bunch of turn arounds on him...or face up,and jab step him....


dirk is the reason yall lost tonight...because dallas's defense was nowhere to be found,and pargo,and rose were k!lling those n*ggas....but dirk put dallas on his back,and caron helped seal it...
 8 years ago '05        #565
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,746 | Props total: 12568 12568
 HotepSuns said:
the most noah could have done was to try,and bully dirk...but dirk would have just took his a.ss in the post,and hit a bunch of turn arounds on him...or face up,and jab step him....


dirk is the reason yall lost tonight...because dallas's defense was nowhere to be found,and pargo,and rose were k!lling those n*ggas....but dirk put dallas on his back,and caron helped seal it...
Beaubois was the X-factor in this game honestly. I think we absolutely did not prepare for him to blow up on Kirk like that..

Not to mention your team shot 57% tonight overall, pretty f**ked up.. Can't allow your team to get that hot with that much firepower..
 03-06-2010, 09:33 PM         #566
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
Beaubois was the X-factor in this game honestly. I think we absolutely did not prepare for him to blow up on Kirk like that..

Not to mention your team shot 57% tonight overall, pretty f**ked up.. Can't allow your team to get that hot with that much firepower..


naw...dallas ain't my squad....i just wanted to see this game,because i thought it would be a good game....beaubois was k!lling it the first 3..disappeared in the 4th....but he's young..it's to be expected....


dallas is just deep as hell...they did all this tonight without jason terry,and haywood down low to stop all those drives by rose....they are gonna be a problem in the playoffs....
 8 years ago '05        #567
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,746 | Props total: 12568 12568
It's not looking good for the Bulls, we seriously might not make the playoffs. We have a hard schedule ahead of us.. And only 1 game ahead of the 9th seed, and Noah gone for the rest of the regular season.

We might be f**ked..
 03-06-2010, 09:39 PM         #568
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
It's not looking good for the Bulls, we seriously might not make the playoffs. We have a hard schedule ahead of us.. And only 1 game ahead of the 9th seed, and Noah gone for the rest of the regular season.

We might be f**ked..

[pic - click to view]

 03-07-2010, 09:29 PM         #569
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rondo leading his team to victory, something you know who doesn't.
 03-07-2010, 09:33 PM         #570
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My n*gga Russell Westbrook is bleeding from his eye.
 03-07-2010, 10:09 PM         #571
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Westbrook taking over the fourth quarter.
 03-07-2010, 10:30 PM         #572
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Russell Westbrook 13 points in the 4th Q, possibly more to come.
 03-07-2010, 10:34 PM         #573
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
yeah he got 7 stls, and gave that s**t right back to them 7 more times..


irrelevant a.ss Westbrook.

Durant WINS, Westbrook along with Greene just shows up.
13 4th Q pts to Durant's 2 pts. :hmm:
 8 years ago '05        #574
fabolous_iam 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,370 | Props total: 56 56
 03-07-2010, 11:18 PM         #575
benweezyb4wayne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
What is the point in bumping this thread every day and posting 6 times in a row?
It clearly says he amazes his self probably strokes to westbrook picture to!
 8 years ago '05        #576
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,746 | Props total: 12568 12568
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
What is the point in bumping this thread every day and posting 6 times in a row?
Because without this thread, Westbrook wouldn't get any attention on this board.
 8 years ago '05        #577
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,746 | Props total: 12568 12568
 IAmazeMyself said:
Rose first play of the game leaves Matthews open for a three.
I know you see Rose out there balling, you see him knocking down fade away midrange jumpers now? top 10 midrange in the game, you heard it. 45% from midrange this year..
 8 years ago '05        #578
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,746 | Props total: 12568 12568
8pts 5 ast in the 1st quater
 8 years ago '05        #579
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,746 | Props total: 12568 12568
 IAmazeMyself said:
Hes straight ballin'
respect my n*gga.. respect..:agreement6:
 8 years ago '05        #580
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,746 | Props total: 12568 12568
 IAmazeMyself said:
Just so you know.

Bulls without Noah are worse than the Knicks on defense.
Yeah, it's mostly because teams have been abusing us in the paint. Then you have Rose who's defense sucks and really doesn't stay in front of his man like he should, also hurts our big men and gets them in foul trouble when gaurds just storm in and diving into them..

Noah usually protects the paint AND we traded away Tyrus..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy