Is Derrick Rose the GOAT PG....

most viewed right now
 83
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 80
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 59
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
221 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside Diddy pens letter to Pusha and Kanye proclaiming "Daytona" a CLASSIC
129 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #401
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,184 | Props total: 45 45
Oh s**t whoops, I was looking at the opposing team stats

Looking at the wrong thing

I'll take my L

Rose fans cant accept they take an L
 8 years ago '07        #402
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$40,206 | Props total: 5348 5348
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
More statements from people who've never watched a game.

Rose can't make a wrap around pass? Rose doesn't set people up?

You don't have to watch every game, but you clowns have never watched a game. Go set your Tivos for Sportscenter.
post a youtube vid of rose makin a wrap around.i'll wait...........................
 8 years ago '09        #403
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,184 | Props total: 45 45
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
I'm sure he has more "facts" to pull out his a.ss.

Coming up on 500 posts, lets go. :applause:
Yeah Ive provided plenty of facts and you just bat them down with opinions

Fact>Opinion
 03-02-2010, 01:42 PM         #404
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
post a youtube vid of rose makin a wrap around.i'll wait...........................
I got you.


[video - click to view]

 03-02-2010, 01:43 PM         #405
benweezyb4wayne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheG1ftedOne said:
Oh s**t whoops, I was looking at the opposing team stats

Looking at the wrong thing

I'll take my L

Rose fans cant accept they take an L
you shouldnt even be in this convo your just a hater to the max your team sucks and the player you ride so hard licks c*ck and didnt dude fail a grade in highschool so you have no room to talk about rose go home before you take even more losses!


Last edited by benweezyb4wayne; 03-02-2010 at 01:44 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #406
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,334 | Props total: 447 447
Deng is shooting 46.5%.....the way you guys are talking about him i thought he was shooting like 30%
 8 years ago '07        #407
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,334 | Props total: 447 447
 benweezyb4wayne said:
you shouldnt even be in this convo your just a hater to the max your team sucks and the player you ride so hard licks c*ck and didnt dude fail a grade in highschool so you have no room to talk about rose go home before you take even more losses!
didn't rose have someone take his SATs?
 03-02-2010, 01:49 PM         #408
benweezyb4wayne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:
didn't rose have someone take his SATs?
so at least he didnt fail a grade !!!!!!!!!!!! he just wanted to go to a good school either way he would of s**tted in college no matter were he went!
 8 years ago '09        #409
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,184 | Props total: 45 45
 benweezyb4wayne said:
you shouldnt even be in this convo your just a hater to the max your team sucks and the player you ride so hard licks c*ck and didnt dude fail a grade in highschool so you have no room to talk about rose go home before you take even more losses!
Who OJ Mayo? n*gga scored like a 30 on the ACT or some s**t.

How the hell Derrick Rose gone be a great PG, if he cant even read a book, how's he going to read a defense? They gotta give him a hooked on phonics playbook.
 8 years ago '05        #410
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,706 | Props total: 528 528
 benweezyb4wayne said:
you shouldnt even be in this convo your just a hater to the max your team sucks and the player you ride so hard licks c*ck and didnt dude fail a grade in highschool so you have no room to talk about rose go home before you take even more losses!
Mayo made a 30 something on his ACT....:wtf: you talking about. Fail or not that is pretty damn good only a small percentage of students even get close to that score.
 03-02-2010, 01:51 PM         #411
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheG1ftedOne said:
Who OJ Mayo? n*gga scored like a 30 on the ACT or some s**t.

How the hell Derrick Rose gone be a great PG, if he cant even read a book, how's he going to read a defense? They gotta give him a hooked on phonics playbook.
 Lil Jay 05 said:
Mayo made a 30 something on his ACT....:wtf: you talking about. Fail or not that is pretty damn good only a small percentage of students even get close to that score.
:owned:
 03-02-2010, 01:58 PM         #412
benweezyb4wayne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IAmazeMyself said:
:owned:
maybe he finally woke up OJ MAYO WAS IN HIGHSCHOOL FOR 5 YEARS

5th years senior!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 8 years ago '05        #413
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,706 | Props total: 528 528
 benweezyb4wayne said:
maybe he finally woke up OJ MAYO WAS IN HIGHSCHOOL FOR 5 YEARS

5th years senior!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am Bulls fan you d*ck riding is f**king sick.
 8 years ago '09        #414
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,184 | Props total: 45 45
 benweezyb4wayne said:
maybe he finally woke up OJ MAYO WAS IN HIGHSCHOOL FOR 5 YEARS

5th years senior!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
At least he could come in here and read this thread and "analise" it

Rose wouldnt even be able to do that
 03-02-2010, 02:04 PM         #415
benweezyb4wayne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil Jay 05 said:
I am Bulls fan you d*ck riding is f**king sick.
are you from chicago????????
 03-02-2010, 02:04 PM         #416
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheG1ftedOne said:
At least he could come in here and read this thread and "analise" it

Rose wouldnt even be able to do that
 03-02-2010, 02:05 PM         #417
benweezyb4wayne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheG1ftedOne said:
At least he could come in here and read this thread and "analise" it

Rose wouldnt even be able to do that
ooo my bad just because he had someone take his SAT test means he cant read just shows how f**kin stupid you haters are. Of all people you shouldnt be running you mouth your hero failed a f**kin grade
failing a grade>>>>>>>having someone take your test

Maybe mayo should of had someone take his finals so he didnt f**king fail!!!!!!!!!
 8 years ago '05        #418
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,706 | Props total: 528 528
 benweezyb4wayne said:
are you from chicago????????
St.Louis
 03-02-2010, 02:09 PM         #419
benweezyb4wayne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil Jay 05 said:
St.Louis
good louck with that!!!
 8 years ago '09        #420
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,184 | Props total: 45 45
 benweezyb4wayne said:
ooo my bad just because he had someone take his SAT test means he cant read just shows how f**kin stupid you haters are. Of all people you shouldnt be running you mouth your hero failed a f**kin grade
failing a grade>>>>>>>having someone take your test

Maybe mayo should of had someone take his finals so he didnt f**king fail!!!!!!!!!
Calling me a hater and defending Rose's reading ability but your saying the same s**t about Mayo

and can I get a source that Mayo failed a grade?

Not being able to read is a common human trait that probably 98% of the country can do.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 76
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
46 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
109 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 33
I will marry this woman for real.
101 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
NBA This nigga Wilt Chamberlain a hater
65 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
54 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside Guaranteed method to overcome laziness
36 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
Article inside Cable customer forced oral sex on repairman:
135 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 21
Amber rose slept with 21 savage best friend
196 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy