Is Derrick Rose the GOAT PG....

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
234 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
248 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #381
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
 benweezyb4wayne said:
Its not his fault they cant hit wide open shots!!!!!
Stop blaming them on missing open shots when Rose shoots 24% from 3 land!

Obviously he isnt very good at shooting 3 pointers either, its alright for Rose to be bad at 3s but not the other players
 8 years ago '07        #382
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4823 4823
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
According to the facts:

Bulls rank in points per game: 25th
Bulls rank in field goal percentage: 25th
Bulls rank in 3-point percentage: 27th
Bulls rank in offensive efficiency: 27th

But no wait, Rose should be dishing out 9 to 10 dimes every game.
but no wait again,i guess rose has absolutely nothing to do with those ratins bein bad

any team where your p.g leads you in shot attemtps is gonna have a poor eficiency ratin which is what bu schmucks dont seem to get.

so like i said,rose can miss all day an turn it ova and is god,but anybody else misses an therye bums lol
 8 years ago '09        #383
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
So you think Joakim Noah and Luol Deng are good offensive players? Newsflash, there are plenty of below average offensive players in the NBA, who start.

You can tell you dudes have 0 argument when you're swearing that Jannero Pargo should be helping Rose out.
I didnt say anything about Jannero Pargo. Luol Deng shoots 46% and puts up 18 a game and he's below average? He's a good player, the f**k you talkin bout. John Salmons went to the Bucks and is putting up 20 a game on 45% shooting. Thats below average? Remember when Kirk Hinrich used to put up 15 a game? Now he's shooting 40% and putting up 10 a game. I could probably keep going showing that the Bulls dont have bums and that D Rose doesnt make his teammates better.
 03-02-2010, 02:23 PM         #384
benweezyb4wayne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheG1ftedOne said:
Stop blaming them on missing open shots when Rose shoots 24% from 3 land!

Obviously he isnt very good at shooting 3 pointers either, its alright for Rose to be bad at 3s but not the other players
bulls dont take many threes you should no this deng gets wide open mid range shots and missed not roses fault try watching a bulls game one or twice you'll see!!!
 8 years ago '07        #385
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 TheG1ftedOne said:
I didnt say anything about Jannero Pargo. Luol Deng shoots 46% and puts up 18 a game and he's below average? He's a good player, the f**k you talkin bout. John Salmons went to the Bucks and is putting up 20 a game on 45% shooting. Thats below average? Remember when Kirk Hinrich used to put up 15 a game? Now he's shooting 40% and putting up 10 a game. I could probably keep going showing that the Bulls dont have bums and that D Rose doesnt make his teammates better.
 8 years ago '07        #386
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 benweezyb4wayne said:
bulls dont take many threes you should no this deng gets wide open mid range shots and missed not roses fault try watching a bulls game one or twice you'll see!!!
that happens on every team u dumb f**k these rose clowns think his teammates are supposed to shoot 85%
 03-02-2010, 02:24 PM         #387
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheG1ftedOne said:

[pic - click to view]

Brandon Jennings making Salmons look like a All-Star.
 8 years ago '07        #388
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
every point guard has players that miss shots....not just rose
 03-02-2010, 02:26 PM         #389
benweezyb4wayne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:
that happens on every team u dumb f**k these rose clowns think his teammates are supposed to shoot 85%
Rose drives and passes to a wide open deng and deng misses EVERY TIME NOT JUST ONCE if we played murry at small forward rose would get 8 a.ssist a game with EASEEEEEEEEEEEE
 8 years ago '07        #390
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
^ he doesnt miss every time, thats exaggeration. deng lit the Celts up when we lost to you guys, if he "missed EVERY shot" we would have won
 8 years ago '07        #391
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
If the team shot higher than 44% which is 25th in FG% in the league clown.

Jennings is making Salmons look like an all-star now? The Box Score Gang keeps rolling.
how the f**k would u know then?? according to ur s**tty a.ss logic u need to watch every player play every game in order to judge em...so how can u speak on jennings not making salmons better :confused12:

ur an idiot
 8 years ago '09        #392
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
 benweezyb4wayne said:
The Bulls are 2nd in the league in 3pt attempts Bulls dont take many 3s? Just stop

So then how does Deng shoot 46% then? If he misses all these open shots.
 8 years ago '07        #393
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4823 4823
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Rose's efficiency rating is fine. He's not the problem.

Having a team made of poor shooters, finishers and scorers is the problem. Just because someone passes them the ball, doesn't mean they make the shot. Our players aren't bums, but they aren't good offensive players. They're good defensive players.

And here goes this n*gga above me who's never watched how Luol Deng scores, how John Salmons scores, trying to tell me why they're good offensive players.
what dont u seem to understand about rose doesnt put his big men in good scorin position??lol

rose cant throw a wrap around pass to save his life an that is somethin every real p.g needs and also a key reason as to y he cant get his big guys easy layups
 8 years ago '07        #394
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 TheG1ftedOne said:
The Bulls are 2nd in the league in 3pt attempts Bulls dont take many 3s? Just stop

8 years ago '07        #395
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
So how have you been making any points in this thread then since you don't watch the Bulls, Bucks or even Thunder?

Do you watch anything besides the Knicks.

ur too dumb to realize i aint agreein with ur dumbass opinions about that...if that was the case dudes could only post in team threads

we cant talk about rose cuz we dont watch him play every night but u know all about westbrook and jennings
 8 years ago '09        #396
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:
how the f**k would u know then?? according to ur s**tty a.ss logic u need to watch every player play every game in order to judge em...so how can u speak on jennings not making salmons better :confused12:

ur an idiot

These n*ggas act like we get paid by ESPN to make our opinions. We dont have to watch every game every night to make a reliable opinion. Kobe and Lebron threads dont even go this long. This s**t is rediculous.
 8 years ago '08        #397
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,815 | Props total: 3447 3447
 TheG1ftedOne said:

The Bulls have taken the fewest 3's in the league you dumb f**k. You talk about Rose, but u cant read a f**king stat sheet. And watch Bulls games you'll see Luol misses a lot of open shots
 03-02-2010, 02:38 PM         #398
benweezyb4wayne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:
according to espn the bulls are last in 3 point attempts f**kin morons

8 years ago '07        #399
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 benweezyb4wayne said:
according to espn the bulls are last in 3 point attempts f**kin morons

i was laughing at deng fg%

learn to analise better
 03-02-2010, 02:40 PM         #400
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:
i was laughing at deng fg%

learn to analise better
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy