most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
84 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-02-2010, 01:39 PM         #361
benweezyb4wayne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IAmazeMyself said:
Public like you are idiots, sharps in the game call you people "squares" you make it easy for us to make a living doing this.

My thread flopped yet it got 20 pages of post in three days.
Its only 20 pages because were trying to slap some reality into your dumb a.ss but it doesn't work i guess someone as hard headed as yourself should be brought out to a field and shot in the head for having this many stupid opinions.
 03-02-2010, 01:43 PM         #362
benweezyb4wayne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IAmazeMyself said:
"annalist" its Odd makers, moron. Public like you are idiots, sharps in the game call you people "squares" you make it easy for us to make a living doing this.

My thread flopped yet it got 20 pages of post in three days.

No you moron not odd makers annalist people who study the f**king game just to bet not people who make the f**king spread you jackass there are people who bet for a living and know 100 times more then you and they only win 50% against the spread, and how does it make it easy for you to make living betting on games you dont bet against me you f**kin moron you bet against the spread your a moron and you dont know anything your talkin about you should just dip galaxy style!!!
 8 years ago '07        #363
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 benweezyb4wayne said:
Your full of bulls**t dude some of the best annalist in the world only win about 50% of there games against the spread. Thats there job to Analise everything about the game so you cant be making that much money from betting!!!!!! your a false flagger and i dont believe s**t you say your just a bitter f**k like a said!!!! You put rose on the thunder the would be around 4th or 5th in the west were are they now??????????? Your f**kin thread flopped get over it and take your loses just like you do in betting which i still think is bulls**t!!!
analise

the iq of rose stans is about the same as his
 8 years ago '07        #364
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 benweezyb4wayne said:
No you moron not odd makers annalist people who study the f**king game just to bet not people who make the f**king spread you jackass there are people who bet for a living and know 100 times more then you and they only win 50% against the spread, and how does it make it easy for you to make living betting on games you dont bet against me you f**kin moron you bet against the spread your a moron and you dont know anything your talkin about you should just dip galaxy style!!!
this n*gga did it again
 03-02-2010, 01:46 PM         #365
benweezyb4wayne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:
analise

Sorry im not the smartest person in the world but i guess you are the same geek from school who never got laid and never went to any parties because no one liked you so you figure hey ill come on boxden and be annoying and no one can do anything to me. Go some were your a hoe.
 03-02-2010, 01:47 PM         #366
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 benweezyb4wayne said:
People who bet and only win 50% = squares, life time losers. How do people like them make it easy for me? They're on the wrong side on most of the games for stupid logics. Keeping lines in my favor, things like that.

There are factors called situational, motivational, public perception, line value, knowing match-ups, having common sense knowing what games or lines to stay away from, etc.
 03-02-2010, 01:48 PM         #367
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:
analise

03-02-2010, 01:48 PM         #368
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
He was committed to Rose when he was already putting up the shot.

Either way, your logic continues to be dumb. So if you miss an open man, you now have bad point guard skills? Guess every PG in the league is awful now. But this n*gga doesn't want to post any videos of Rose making great passes when there's tons of them on youtube.
This n*gga passing skills = turrable (charles voice)

[video - click to view]

03-02-2010, 01:53 PM         #369
benweezyb4wayne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Oh no, Derrick Rose just committed a turnover like every player in the league does. He is now a bad point guard.
Rose on the thunder would make them 3 or 4 times better then they are now!!!
 8 years ago '07        #370
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,847 | Props total: 4832 4832
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Oh no, Derrick Rose just committed a turnover like every player in the league does. He is now a bad point guard.
well,his teamates miss shots like every otha player in tha league,yet accordin to tha stans those guys suck
 8 years ago '07        #371
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 benweezyb4wayne said:
Sorry im not the smartest person in the world but i guess you are the same geek from school who never got laid and never went to any parties because no one liked you so you figure hey ill come on boxden and be annoying and no one can do anything to me. Go some were your a hoe.

i never got b**ches cuz i can spell analyst

u right, u aint the smartest person in the word...but u may be the dumbest

i understand u find it special to be a fan of someone else who cant read

Last edited by INFAMOUS; 03-02-2010 at 01:56 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #372
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
his 2:1 a.ssists to turnover rate agrees with you
 03-02-2010, 01:55 PM         #373
benweezyb4wayne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:

i never got b**ches cuz i can spell analyst
You dont even understand what i was trying to say you f**kin lame!!! your a lame that why your living in the thread sucking iamazemyself d*ck!!!
 8 years ago '07        #374
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 benweezyb4wayne said:
You dont even understand what i was trying to say you f**kin lame!!! your a lame that why your living in the thread sucking iamazemyself d*ck!!!

explain to me how im suckin his d*ck when i havent quoted him once...just cuz hes right and agrees with me?

guess ur suckin chi citys and hold thats d*ck how can u type with both hands full
 8 years ago '07        #375
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,260 | Props total: 307 307
 INF4MOUS said:
analise

Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '09        #376
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
According to the facts:

Bulls rank in points per game: 25th
Bulls rank in field goal percentage: 25th
Bulls rank in 3-point percentage: 27th
Bulls rank in offensive efficiency: 27th

But no wait, Rose should be dishing out 9 to 10 dimes every game.
Wait, I thought Rose made his teammates better and is a great PG?

Yet they are one of the worst offenses in the league
 03-02-2010, 02:05 PM         #377
benweezyb4wayne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:

explain to me how im suckin his d*ck when i havent quoted him once...just cuz hes right and agrees with me?

guess ur suckin chi citys and hold thats d*ck how can u type with both hands full
he dont agree with you, you agree with him because this is his thread not yours!!! and im not riding anyone's d*ck I would take rose over westbrook any day of the week and im 100% positive that if rose was for trade the thunder would want him!!!!!!
 03-02-2010, 02:05 PM         #378
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheG1ftedOne said:

[pic - click to view]

03-02-2010, 02:05 PM         #379
benweezyb4wayne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheG1ftedOne said:

Its not his fault they cant hit wide open shots!!!!!
 8 years ago '09        #380
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
How can he make anyone better if they can't shoot, score or finish at an average NBA rate? That's the entire argument. Wake the f**k up.
If they couldnt finish at the average NBA rate, they wouldnt be starting on an NBA team

How the hell these Rose stans gone argue Luol Deng and Joakhim Noah are having some of their best seasons, but you other Rose stans are blaming them for their offense being bad

Which one is it? Obviously you guys are confused but all agree on how good he is
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
116 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy