most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
188 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
153 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-02-2010, 11:14 AM         #341
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
I should upload a video of Michael Jordan missing a shot, then that will prove that he's a bad shooter.

keithbm1111 said:
i agree, that video means jack s**t. Its a bad pass...whats the point of showing it? I like Rose, nothign against him, but hes definitely not top 5 pg...not like thats an insult or anything
Heres another example of bad point guard play. He forces a layup when he could of just passed it to a Warrick who's great at finishing dunks and possibly could of got an and1.

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #342
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
now rose is the next dwade
 8 years ago '09        #343
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
Come on Rose fans yall got to admit he's a pretty good scorer but he does not make his teammates better
 8 years ago '05        #344
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,732 | Props total: 12532 12532
 INF4MOUS said:
now rose is the next dwade
^Like I said, nothing to disprove anything I say, absolutely nothing. Just ":smh :"

These are your arguements. No facts, no breakdowns, no analysis, no nothing, just smileys and "your a rose stan" " get off rose d*ck".

Because you know nothing about the game. Just keep posting gifs buddy, to try and hide your lack of NBA knowledge.
 03-02-2010, 11:31 AM         #345
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheG1ftedOne said:
Come on Rose fans yall got to admit he's a pretty good scorer but he does not make his teammates better

[pic - click to view]

None of these stans won't comment on the videos i posted. :owned:
 8 years ago '05        #346
space
space
 TheG1ftedOne said:
Actually he does make them better, making people better doesn't generate in a.ssist every time. Luol Deng is have one of the best seasons under him, Joak Noah was playing like an All-Star at the start of the season before his injury. Kirk Hinrich was playing pretty well, the attention Rose recieves has improved everyones game from the previous year. It's just the fact that they still don't hit 3 pointers to help generate Rose's personal stats.

Who has Russell Westbrook made better? Because he got 8 a.ssist? Marbury averages 8 a.ssist for his career and didn't make anyone better?

If you don't watch the Bulls, as many of you admitted then please don't start saying s**t like "he doesn't make anyone better.."

If you are not able to dispell anything I will say with logical responses other than GIFS and Smileys I'm no longer going to waste my time by explaining, because it's like trying to explain rocket science with a retard.

Like Wilbon hosting PTI with a retard making stupid faces all the time and just laughing never saying anything intelligent to combat what he just said.. What is the point.
 8 years ago '05        #347
space
space
 IAmazeMyself said:

[pic - click to view]

None of these stans won't comment on the videos i posted. :owned:
what is there to comment about, Russell Westbrook has more turnovers and a 7% points lower FG rating ON LESS SHOTS than Derrick Rose. Has a lower PER rating, so how about you post the bad shots that Westbrook takes that explains why he's shooting 40% from the feild. The videos are pointless, even a boston celtics fan just admitted that dumb s**t.

Last edited by Hold That; 03-02-2010 at 11:39 AM..
 03-02-2010, 11:39 AM         #348
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
what is there to comment about, Russell Westbrook has more turnovers and a 7% points lower than Derrick Rose. Has a lower PER rating, so how about you post the bad shots that Westbrook takes that explains why he's shooting 40% from the feild. The videos are pointless, even a boston celtics fan just admitted that dumb s**t.
Pointless? They both showed his passing skills and vision. He rather take a reserve layup attempt against one of the best shot blockers in the league than dump it off to Warrick for a easy dunk.

You keep looking up stats trying to justify how this player compares to this players and etc. I'll keep watching basketball and making money.

Last edited by IAmazeMyself; 03-02-2010 at 11:41 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #349
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
 Hold That said:
Actually he does make them better, making people better doesn't generate in a.ssist every time. Luol Deng is have one of the best seasons under him, Joak Noah was playing like an All-Star at the start of the season before his injury. Kirk Hinrich was playing pretty well, the attention Rose recieves has improved everyones game from the previous year. It's just the fact that they still don't hit 3 pointers to help generate Rose's personal stats.

Who has Russell Westbrook made better? Because he got 8 a.ssist? Marbury averages 8 a.ssist for his career and didn't make anyone better?

If you don't watch the Bulls, as many of you admitted then please don't start saying s**t like "he doesn't make anyone better.."

If you are not able to dispell anything I will say with logical responses other than GIFS and Smileys I'm no longer going to waste my time by explaining, because it's like trying to explain rocket science with a retard.

Like Wilbon hosting PTI with a retard making stupid faces all the time and just laughing never saying anything intelligent to combat what he just said.. What is the point.
Im not just going off of a.ssists to make my point. Your criticizing his teammates for not being able to hit 3s, yet Derrick Rose is sitting here shooting like 24% from 3. Maybe Derrick Rose should up his 3 point shooting before you Rose fans criticize his teammates, especially if Rose is a guard and a shoot first PG at that.

Do you see me responding with Gifs and stupid smileys? I rarely do that, I always try to have a good debate with real points and opinioins, all these other n*ggas are just f**king it up making this s**t go 19 pages for no reason.

But you know what I dont watch the Bulls all the time, but I might just have to make a conscious effort to watch them more but either a different game I want to watch is on OR I'm not available to watch it.
 8 years ago '05        #350
space
space
 IAmazeMyself said:
Pointless? They both showed his passing skills and vision. He rather take a reserve layup attempt against one of the best shot blockers in the league than dump it off to Warrick for a easy dunk.

You keep looking up stats trying to justify how this player compares to this players and etc. I'll keep watching basketball and making money.
The video is not even working and even if he did miss him I guess Westbrook is so damn perfect at finding everyone howcome he's not getting 10 ast per game?

Yes I will bring up stats because numbers don't lie. And you have no response to numbers, just gifs.. run along now and stick to gambling on games because discussing basketball is not you.
 03-02-2010, 11:46 AM         #351
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
The video is not even working and even if he did miss him I guess Westbrook is so damn perfect at finding everyone howcome he's not getting 10 ast per game?

Yes I will bring up stats because numbers don't lie. And you have no response to numbers, just gifs.. run along now and stick to gambling on games because discussing basketball is not you.
I'll stick to gambling because people who actually know sports take advantage and make money off it while you run around boxden and realgm being a stat geek. Ha at stats don't lie. This basketball not baseball.

You turned down a offer when you were risking nothing, all you had to do was pick winners from your team games for a two months and if you showed a profit you would get a %. I know why rejected/ didn't respond back now, cause you're nothing but a homer who just thinks he knows s**t cause he study meaningless stats.

Last edited by IAmazeMyself; 03-02-2010 at 11:48 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #352
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,272 | Props total: 273 273
 Hold That said:
"let me find a bad pass of Rose on Youtube so I can post it up and get "lols"
he didn't even do that...he uploaded the vids himself. It's funny how far the hate goes with Rose.

I can imagine iamazemyself having the game saved on his computer and sitting there watching for a mistake that Rose made, cutting it out and uploading it just for this thread.
 03-02-2010, 11:49 AM         #353
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 123456 said:
he didn't even do that...he uploaded the vids himself. It's funny how far the hate goes with Rose.

I can imagine iamazemyself having the game saved on his computer and sitting there watching for a mistake that Rose made, cutting it out and uploading it just for this thread.
I seen it happen live yesterday.
 8 years ago '05        #354
space
space
 123456 said:

exactly, but I knew the hosted name on Youtube said OKC, I just didn't even care to mention it because it's irrelevant... even n*ggas who arent Rose stans are seeing how ridiculous this guy and the other haters are.

I'm not about to look at an OKC game and pick out one or two mistakes Westbrook made in a game, or missed shots attempts he took instead of hitting an open teammate, because numbers show by his low effiency rating and extremely low FG% that he does it on a far more consistent basis than Rose.

Now that they don't have an statistical s**t to back up any of their claims. Stats all of a sudden don't matter, but the whole basis of their arguement was because of an a.ssist statistic. Now that I broke it down it all of a sudden it don't matter. These n*ggas are hilarious.
 8 years ago '07        #355
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Hold That said:
^Like I said, nothing to disprove anything I say, absolutely nothing. Just " "

These are your arguements. No facts, no breakdowns, no analysis, no nothing, just smileys and "your a rose stan" " get off rose d*ck".

Because you know nothing about the game. Just keep posting gifs buddy, to try and hide your lack of NBA knowledge.

ive been hittin u with facts this entire thread and ur reasoning for those s**tty a.ssist numbers is that his teammates arent good enough

havent posted one gif either ur so salty ur losing ur sense of reality

Last edited by INFAMOUS; 03-02-2010 at 11:55 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #356
diamond4981 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$908 | Props total: 3 3
Westbrooke had a great month and a half.... But Rose been doing this consistantly throughout the season.....Rose better
 03-02-2010, 12:11 PM         #357
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:

ive been hittin u with facts this entire thread and ur reasoning for those s**tty a.ssist numbers is that his teammates arent good enough

havent posted one gif either ur so salty ur losing ur sense of reality
I tilted the guy, if this was poker he would of lost his bankroll already.
 03-02-2010, 01:17 PM         #358
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
First of all, Warrick wasn't open nor would he have been expecting a pass. Smith was standing right in front of him until Rose was already up for the reverse layup.

Your videos suck. I'm going to find a video of Tim Duncan missing a layup. That means he sucks at layups. Great logic, keep the videos coming even though there's plenty of footage of Rose setting players up.
Josh Smith was committed to Rose and had his back turned to Warrick, dumbass. All Rose had to do was bounce pass it or wrap around dime.
 03-02-2010, 01:32 PM         #359
benweezyb4wayne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IAmazeMyself said:
I'll stick to gambling because people who actually know sports take advantage and make money off it while you run around boxden and realgm being a stat geek. Ha at stats don't lie. This basketball not baseball.

You turned down a offer when you were risking nothing, all you had to do was pick winners from your team games for a two months and if you showed a profit you would get a %. I know why rejected/ didn't respond back now, cause you're nothing but a homer who just thinks he knows s**t cause he study meaningless stats.
Your full of bulls**t dude some of the best annalist in the world only win about 50% of there games against the spread. Thats there job to Analise everything about the game so you cant be making that much money from betting!!!!!! your a false flagger and i dont believe s**t you say your just a bitter f**k like a said!!!! You put rose on the thunder the would be around 4th or 5th in the west were are they now??????????? Your f**kin thread flopped get over it and take your loses just like you do in betting which i still think is bulls**t!!!
 03-02-2010, 01:36 PM         #360
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 benweezyb4wayne said:
Your full of bulls**t dude some of the best annalist in the world only win about 50% of there games against the spread. Thats there job to Analise everything about the game so you cant be making that much money from betting!!!!!! your a false flagger and i dont believe s**t you say your just a bitter f**k like a said!!!! You put rose on the thunder the would be around 4th or 5th in the west were are they now??????????? Your f**kin thread flopped get over it and take your loses just like you do in betting which i still think is bulls**t!!!
"annalist" its Odd makers, moron. Public like you are idiots, sharps in the game call you people "squares" you make it easy for us to make a living doing this.

My thread flopped yet it got 20 pages of post in three days.

Last edited by IAmazeMyself; 03-02-2010 at 01:37 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
123 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
272 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
62 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
63 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
112 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy