Is Derrick Rose the GOAT PG....

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
79 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
135 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #321
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 Hold That said:
Rose is sporting a PER of 21 since recovering from his injury at the start of the season. 21PER over the past 39 games.

That ranks 4th at his position behind Billups(22) Nash(23)Paul(26)

ahead of Rondo(20) Russell Westbrook(17)

Derrick Rose is VERY efficient, and almost never forces shots.
we are talkin bout as a point guard... i saw that they compared them in a.ssists and i jus needed to establish that people get a.ssists but thas not wat being a point guard is all about the a.ssists come with a well run team. derrick rose in my opinion is more like an unselfish AI
 8 years ago '04        #322
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 ShaDoW1 said:
All i know is that Rose has been to the playoffs and Westbrook and Blatche haven't.
and if the bulls were in the west last year they would have been eating popcorn on their couch along with westbrook
 8 years ago '04        #323
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
I actually have.

Blatche is being praised but Rose is being slighted. This thread just gets better and better.
thats cuz no1 is sayin blatche is the best pf in the league or even one of the best, if someone did, there would be hate
 8 years ago '08        #324
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,814 | Props total: 3446 3446
 Andre3stacks said:
Hes not a better PG than Rondo. and if he was is that supposed to be an accomplishment with ur only other good Pgs are Devin Harris, Mo Williams. Is that something to be proud of?

Top 5 Pg isn't no damn argument at all. Dont be f**kin dumb.

Cp3
Deron
Nash
Billups
Parker

He hasn't done s**t to be over those people and isn't.
This is why you Rose haters cant be repected. Are u trying to say Parker is playing better than D. Rose this year? GTFOH. And to make s**t worse yall talk about Rose ast numbers when Billups and Parker are both below 6 ast per game for their career. Yall some pathetic a.ss hypocrites.
 8 years ago '06        #325
revolution03 
space
space
$2,977 | Props total: 1 1
Rose bein the "GOAT" = bulls stans :smh2:
 8 years ago '06        #326
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,976 | Props total: 3522 3522
The Mods need to lock this up because it's not going anywhere.

D. Rose is a top 10 PG. (Currently) ...and he's the Future of the Position.

Get over it.

Last edited by 01seay; 03-02-2010 at 12:45 AM..
 03-02-2010, 12:48 AM         #327
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 01seay said:
The Mods need to lock this up because it's not going anywhere.

D. Rose is a top 10 PG. (Currently) ...and he's the Future of the Position.

Get over it.
1800 Stop Snitchin

I might post some clips of Rose blowing easy a.ssist. :hmm:
 8 years ago '07        #328
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,836 | Props total: 4815 4815
 Hold That said:
It's not Roses fault when we lose when he plays efficiently, never forces shots. If n*ggas would actually watch the game they would notice it. Rose is the last n*gga to blame. Soon as Rose went out the Hawks blew out the game..

It's already hard as is beating the Hawks with Deng, so we really didn't have a shot with Rose out for most of the 1st quater.

n*ggas in here hate for the sake of hating, the s**t is in your blood.

And do you see Bulls fans bringing up Wesbrooks bad games? O.J Mayo's bad games. Because Westbrook and Mayo and Blatche, and the entire New York Knicks organization is far more inconsistent than Rose.

At the end of the day Derrick Rose is an All-Star,Rookie of the Year,NBA Skills Champ, and actually holds a f**kin record in the playoffs. So fall the f**k back.

What does Russell Westbrook,O.J Mayo,Andrey Blatche, and the New York f**kin Knicks squad have to show for?

Oh wait I forgot, David Lee got in as a reserve... My bad..
this nerd is tighta than a frogs a.ss
 8 years ago '07        #329
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,836 | Props total: 4815 4815
 IAmazeMyself said:
1800 Stop Snitchin

I might post some clips of Rose blowing easy a.ssist. :hmm:
i swear i aint neva seen sumbody turn it ova so much just tryin to dribble
 8 years ago '09        #330
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
 PEK said:
This is why you Rose haters cant be repected. Are u trying to say Parker is playing better than D. Rose this year? GTFOH. And to make s**t worse yall talk about Rose ast numbers when Billups and Parker are both below 6 ast per game for their career. Yall some pathetic a.ss hypocrites.
Rose fans are almost the same way
 8 years ago '09        #331
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
Honestly dont Rose look like he dont have full control over the ball when he dribble? I dont know why but it look like he gone dribble it off his foot all the time
 8 years ago '06        #332
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,880 | Props total: 2718 2718
 TheG1ftedOne said:
Honestly dont Rose look like he dont have full control over the ball when he dribble? I dont know why but it look like he gone dribble it off his foot all the time
I actually feel the same way. Luckily it hardly happens.
 8 years ago '06        #333
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,880 | Props total: 2718 2718
 IAmazeMyself said:

[pic - click to view]

Nash
CP
Chauncey
Parker
Deron < mad overrated but deserves 5th spot right now
Wait did you just call Deron Williams overrated. That can start a new argument in itself and Parker is playing like a.ss right now. Rose is better than Parker now. It actually wouldnt be crazy to put Rose as the 5th best PG. His only competition is Rondo and Parker.
 8 years ago '09        #334
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
 Trap$tar said:
I actually feel the same way. Luckily it hardly happens.
For real, you feel that way? lol

I didnt wanna come off as hating but it just look that way, the way he dribble
 03-02-2010, 09:54 AM         #335
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

Enjoy. :grin2:
 03-02-2010, 10:09 AM         #336
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at benweezyb4wayne peeking then leaving speechless.
 8 years ago '05        #337
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 Cambury said:
we are talkin bout as a point guard... i saw that they compared them in a.ssists and i jus needed to establish that people get a.ssists but thas not wat being a point guard is all about the a.ssists come with a well run team. derrick rose in my opinion is more like an unselfish AI
I gave this some deep thought, and the funny thing is, he's playing more like D.Wade than anything else in his first two seasons. Russell Westbrook was suppose to be the next Wade, and Rose more in the lines of Paul and Deron. The roles have been reversed, and it looks like Rose will be the next Wade and Westbrook is heading the course to be the better PG.

His numbers are VERY similar to Wades in the first two seasons..

16.2 PPG 4.5 APG 4.1 RPG .465 FG% .747 FT% 3.2 TO - Wade Y1
16.8 PPG 6.3 APG 3.9 RPG .475 FG% .788 FT% 2.5 TO - Rose Y1

24.1 PPG 6.8 APG 5.1 RPG .478 FG% .762 FT% 4.2 TO - Wade Y2
23.2 PPG 5.7 APG 4.4 RPG .491 FG% .763 FT% 2.7 TO - Rose Y2 (last 36 games after recorving from injury.)

Pretty comparable. Wade was definitely a little better in year 2, but his team was a contender and finished with a 59-23 record. Rose would get more a.ssists and probably points if his teammates were Shaq, Damon and Eddie Jones, Haslem, Mourning, etc.

Wether he winds up being a SG or PG, he's still dominating games and 4th quaters. With a sorry roster is still keeping his team in the 5th seed and in the top 5 in the NBA with points scored in the 4th. THATS IMPRESSIVE, and that means he's clutch.

Either way you factor in his age, and he's on course with Dwayne Wade who was 3 years older than him when entering the league, Derrick Rose proggression is still on course for greatness. If you don't think Rose is a good PG, fine, you have reasoning to believe that, but you can't say this kid still isn't on course to be special. Yet I doubt people will admitt this because this thread was derived on spewing hate, the thread starter is anti-Rose and only named this thread "Derrick Rose Goat PG" so people could come in and hate on him..

Last edited by Hold That; 03-02-2010 at 10:53 AM..
 03-02-2010, 10:56 AM         #338
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All the Rose stans are ignoring the video.
 8 years ago '05        #339
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 IAmazeMyself said:
All the Rose stans are ignoring the video.
It's a bad pass that was thrown behind Hinrich, you act as if he does that all-game? Should we document the bad passes Westbrook makes? How would that help anyones arguement? Kobe,LeBron,Magic, and Jordan has had bad passes.

Your arguements aren't even intelligent, they are child like..

"let me find a bad pass of Rose on Youtube so I can post it up and get "lols"

It's like debating with children..You can't be any older than 17, and if you are that's sad..

Westbrook averages more turnovers than Rose.

typical Rose haters, you bring facts,statistics, efficeny ratings, comparisons to pro's and HOF before him, and yet they try to detract from that and engange in pointless childlike banter.

I can a.ssure you if you combine all of their responses and compare them with mine, not one of them have many intelligent responses with Stats,comparisons of previous players or anything of the sort.

It's always, "insert gif" "lol Rose only got such and such a.ssist" "rose sucks".. I pitty myself for entertaining this.. I'm done with this thread. Regardless Rose is on pace to become top 10 by next or in 2 years at the most.

Last edited by Hold That; 03-02-2010 at 11:07 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #340
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
i agree, that video means jack s**t. Its a bad pass...whats the point of showing it? I like Rose, nothign against him, but hes definitely not top 5 pg...not like thats an insult or anything
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
147 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
95 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
297 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy