Is Derrick Rose the GOAT PG....

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #241
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
 Trap$tar said:
Also here is the thing though. Its like you have a whole lot of excuses why Mayo doest perform better. I can give you excuses as to why Rose doesnt have better numbers but they mean nothing. As of right now you are what you are. He hasnt shown that he is a great playmaker. He has shown that he can be a good scorer. But his playmaking ability is lacking. If you are judging his playmaking ability on a couple of games where he gets 7, or 8 a.ssists then it means nothing. Ben Gordon had many games where he made some great passing plays and racked up alot of a.ssists, same thing with Jamal Crawford, even Rip Hamilton but I wouldnt call any of those guys great playmakers but they will have games where they make great plays. Mayo wasnt even a great playmaker in college when he was the number 1 guy.
Im judging his playmaking ability of what ive seen over 2 seasons when he has a chance to make plays. Theres times where Hollins runs the offense through OJ and he makes alot of great plays to put his team in a position to win. Why they dont do it more often, I dont know but I'm still trying to figure out why they run the offense they run.

It is what it is, we'll see what happens in the future but Ive seen plenty of players breakout once other players leave teams (most recently Blatche of the Wiz). I'm saying once Rudy leave Memphis, Mayo will put up all-star numbers.
 03-01-2010, 02:34 AM         #242
LIDerally22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rose finds his teamates all the time with dimes.. they never make the shot
 8 years ago '07        #243
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
lets jus all admit it....the league needs Starbury back

[video - click to view]

"as far as i found out im part of the organization...why can't i come?"
 8 years ago '07        #244
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
we need Steph to bring that ooo and that ahh back cuz this argument is about to pg's that really dont pass all that well
 8 years ago '04        #245
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
^^^ I think the Grizzlies would be str8 when Gay, Hunter, Tinsley, Brewer (unlikely: $3.8mil & 2 much comp this yr) leaves and then u have enough money 2 sign a better PG like Lowry. And then pick up sum1 like Outlaw 2 replace Gay, re-sign Marcus Williams for backup PG. They only save like 9mil from this yr on the next, so if they can bait sum1 for Conley, then they'll have more money 2 get some bench player(s). If the guards play like they're potential to, Grizzlies would be ill then...definitely a playoff team

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 122 (+9) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 8 years ago '09        #246
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
 vshah24 said:
^^^ I think the Grizzlies would be str8 when Gay, Hunter, Tinsley, Brewer (unlikely: $3.8mil & 2 much comp this yr) leaves and then u have enough money 2 sign a better PG like Lowry. And then pick up sum1 like Outlaw 2 replace Gay, re-sign Marcus Williams for backup PG. They only save like 9mil from this yr on the next, so if they can bait sum1 for Conley, then they'll have more money 2 get some bench player(s). If the guards play like they're potential to, Grizzlies would be ill then...definitely a playoff team
Gay need to leave and that will give them a lil money to play with since Gay is restricted. If he leaves, then the Grizzlies will have some money to go grab a better PG.

The Grizzlies dont need any more scorers, Gay is a pretty good player but they would be straight with Mayo, ZBo and Gasol, find somebody to replace Gay and get a PG.
 8 years ago '09        #247
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
IAmazeMyself 43
TheG1ftedOne 29

Hold That 26
ChiCity Fingaz 16
Andre3stacks 14
INF4MOUS 13
r.burgundy 12
Lil Jay 05 10

Good to know who's driving the thread.
How do you check this s**t? Props to you if you let me know brodie
 8 years ago '07        #248
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
IAmazeMyself 43
TheG1ftedOne 29

Hold That 26
ChiCity Fingaz 16
Andre3stacks 14
INF4MOUS 13
r.burgundy 12
Lil Jay 05 10

Good to know who's driving the thread.

u have more posts than me in this thread

2:1 a.ssist to turnover ratio is superb
 03-01-2010, 02:46 PM         #249
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheG1ftedOne said:
How do you check this s**t? Props to you if you let me know brodie
He counted it himself.
 8 years ago '04        #250
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
 TheG1ftedOne said:
Gay need to leave and that will give them a lil money to play with since Gay is restricted. If he leaves, then the Grizzlies will have some money to go grab a better PG.

The Grizzlies dont need any more scorers, Gay is a pretty good player but they would be straight with Mayo, ZBo and Gasol, find somebody to replace Gay and get a PG.
That's what I just said, Outlaw 2 replace Gay and Kyle Lowry would be the better PG

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 122 (+9) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 8 years ago '04        #251
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 benweezyb4wayne said:
you no a player is great or is going to be when he gets this much hate.
i could start a thread saying david west is the goat pf and everyone would go in and hate

so i guess that means west is great
 8 years ago '08        #252
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,814 | Props total: 3446 3446
 Plizaya J said:
i could start a thread saying david west is the goat pf and everyone would go in and hate

I seriously doubt that it would be a 14 page thread. But go ahead and lets see
 03-01-2010, 04:36 PM         #253
benweezyb4wayne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Plizaya J said:

Yea he is a great player i would take him over my 2 PF anyday.
 03-01-2010, 09:29 PM         #254
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rose only 3 a.ssist.
 8 years ago '08        #255
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,937 | Props total: 7342 7342
 IAmazeMyself said:
Rose only 3 a.ssist.
even the worst PG in the league can put up more than that. Bulls fans overrate how s**tty there team is as well. Rose looks for his shot much more than he looks for his teamates and when he does he makes some bad passes. Thats not a PG.
 8 years ago '05        #256
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
Even s**tting on the dude when he was f**kin hurt during the whole game.. haters don't let up..
 8 years ago '07        #257
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,837 | Props total: 4815 4815
 IAmazeMyself said:
Rose only 3 a.ssist.
dont 4get his 4 a.ssist nite in his last game
 8 years ago '08        #258
space
space
 Hold That said:
Even s**tting on the dude when he was f**kin hurt during the whole game.. haters don't let up..
He must not have been hurt enough to take 24 shots.
 8 years ago '05        #259
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 Andre3stacks said:
He must not have been hurt enough to take 24 shots.
he was limping during the whole game, its called being a warrior for your team. Something you are not use too since the Wizards lack heart.

Anyway passing was not an option today when we were missing our second leading scorer on a team that struggles to score as is..
 8 years ago '08        #260
space
space
 Hold That said:
he was limping during the whole game, its called being a warrior for your team. Something you are not use too since the Wizards lack heart.

Anyway passing was not an option today when we were missing our second leading scorer on a team that struggles to score as is..
being a warrior to take a loss and shoot 24 shots a game. Such a warrior. Rose practically died for our sins today. Do u even listen to urself talk?? Like for a second u can prob realize how much u suck this n*gga d*ck. Andrey Blatches heart>Rose.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
23 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
49 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy