NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
33 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-28-2010, 01:33 PM         #201
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3stacks said:
Seems like Hold That is just gonna ignore that post I made on the 9th page. Derrick Rose woulda caught it I dont see why he couldn't

and in response to the Durant help ofcourse Durant is better than anything the Bulls have. But last year without Durant Westbrook still managed to average about 6 a.ssists or near to what he averaged all together last year. Team went 5-2 without Durant during that stretch. best player he had to work with was Jeff Green. Hinrich, Noah, Deng, Brad Miler>Jeff Green, and whatever Westbrook was workin with without Durant during that stretch. and I know u dont wanna bring up that team Rose was workin with last year with Gordon and Salmons. U actin like Westbrook is a scrub which is funny to me and like Rose has proven himself.

I bolded it and highlighted the important words to. :applause:

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #202
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 Andre3stacks said:
and in response to the Durant help ofcourse Durant is better than anything the Bulls have. But last year without Durant Westbrook still managed to average about 6 a.ssists or near to what he averaged all together last year. Team went 5-2 without Durant during that stretch. best player he had to work with was Jeff Green. Hinrich, Noah, Deng, Brad Miler>Jeff Green, and whatever Westbrook was workin with without Durant during that stretch. and I know u dont wanna bring up that team Rose was workin with last year with Gordon and Salmons. U actin like Westbrook is a scrub which is funny to me and like Rose has proven himself.
The point is, I don't think Wesbrook has better vision than Derrick and I don't believe Derrick has better vision than Westbrook.

I think Rose would be at 8 a.ssist, with Durant on his team much like Wesbrook is, their style of play is very similar but Derrick is faster and more explosive offensively. I've never said Rose has better vision than Westbrook. I think Westbrook improved on this from last year.

And show me the stats where Westbrook maintained a 6ast average with Durant out and not just one game.
 8 years ago '05        #203
space
space
And i found it on basketball-reference he averaged 5.2 ast in a 7game span without durant.. not 6..

Why you stressing me to respond to something and you didn't even get the stat right..

Last edited by Hold That; 02-28-2010 at 02:19 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #204
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,883 | Props total: 2718 2718
 IAmazeMyself said:
Would you bet against your team if you knew they was a really good chance they wouldn't cover or lose? How about totals do you think can be good at these from watching your team?

If you aren't a homer and since i can't follow all 30 teams, hit me up on PM if you know your team well and can show a solid profit through out the season I'll hook you up with a % of the winnings.
I wouldnt even bet on the Bulls at all. They have beaten teams like the Cavs, Suns, Blazers, Magic, Spurs. And have lost to teams like the Nets and Pacers.

So that tells you not to bet on the Bulls because you really dont how they will perform. But they do seem to play to their opponents level whether they are good or not.
 8 years ago '06        #205
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
 TheG1ftedOne said:
Whose "we"? I never seen you claim to be a Bulls fan til lately

I aint mad, I just think people like you who say D Rose is a top 3 PG in the league be talking out your a.ss and people talk s**t becuase of people saying D Rose is a top 3 PG. If he was a top 3 PG, then there really would be much you could say if he was proving it with numbers, team record, etc.

Mayo will be an all-star once he is given the keys to run a team. Right now his coach is trying to make him the "glue guy". With being the "glue guy" and getting limited touches, he STILL puts up 18 pts and 3 a.ssists. When Mayo is asked to be a playmaker, he puts up crazy numbers in a quarter or however long the coach want him to go. He lets him do that all game, this Mayo and Rose argument would be wouldnt be an argument. Derrick Rose puts up 20 and 6 making a play on 90% of the Bulls possesions.

You put Mayo at point and he will outdo both Rose in Pts and a.ssists, no matter if Luol Deng and Joakim Noah was on his team.
Lets take a look at Mayo, for someone who says he can do all these things like run an offense and get more rebounds if he was on the Bulls (dont see how thats possible since rebounding is about effort).

But let me us your logic. Mayo averages 17/3/3 on 38 minutes a game and 15 shots a game.

Eric Gordon averages 17/2/2 on 35 minutes per game and 12 shots a game.

So Mayo shoots more and plays more and averages pretty much the same stats. So by your idea of thinking Eric Gordon would average like 20/5/5 if he were on the Grizzlies. He would average more rebounds because i base my opinion on nothing like you do. and he would run the offense better than Mayo because i base my opinion on nothing like you do.

Now I dont really think Gordon is better than Mayo just using your thoughts and showing how dumb they are.

But you are saying Gordon>Mayo

Last edited by Trap$tar; 02-28-2010 at 03:46 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #206
space
space
But Gordon is better than Mayo though..
 8 years ago '06        #207
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
 Hold That said:

Where is TheUnGiftedOne at? He needs to show how great of a playmaker Mayo is with his whopping 3 a.ssits per game.
 8 years ago '09        #208
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
 Trap$tar said:
Lets take a look at Mayo, for someone who says he can do all these things like run an offense and get more rebounds if he was on the Bulls (dont see how thats possible since rebounding is about effort).

But let me us your logic. Mayo averages 17/3/3 on 38 minutes a game and 15 shots a game.

Eric Gordon averages 17/2/2 on 35 minutes per game and 12 shots a game.

So Mayo shoots more and plays more and averages pretty much the same stats. So by your idea of thinking Eric Gordon would average like 20/5/5 if he were on the Grizzlies. He would average more rebounds because i base my opinion on nothing like you do. and he would run the offense better than Mayo because i base my opinion on nothing like you do.

Now I dont really think Gordon is better than Mayo just using your thoughts and showing how dumb they are.

But you are saying Gordon>Mayo
n*gga Mayo average 17.9 and now thats 17? We call that 18

and the way the Grizzlies offense is structured, it doesnt give Mayo the freedom to do what he can on offense. He doesnt have the chance to be a playmaker like he should be, and he doesnt have the chance to score like he should be. There are plenty of other Grizzlies fans that know Mayo could average 25 a game and put up at least 5 a.ssists, becuase they know how their offense works and Mayo gets limited touches. Once he becomes the focal point of a team, his numbers will be on a level of the elite SG in the league (ala Wade, Kobe, Roy, etc).

But Eric Gordon is a good scorer though I'm not even going to deny that becuase he is a good scorer who will be a great scorer in the future.

But he is nowhere near the playmaker or player overall Mayo is.

so... Mayo>>>>>>>>Gordon
 8 years ago '09        #209
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
 Hold That said:
Not at all...

Ya'll Rose fans are getting insecure, so they turn the tables to a Mayo vs. Rose thread

Comedy
 02-28-2010, 04:08 PM         #210
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gallo >>>>>>>> Mayo
 8 years ago '04        #211
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 Hold That said:
Too be honest Russell Westbrook id flatout balling this month and really does deserve player of the month along with Rose in their respected conferences.

Roses stats in 8 games after the All-Star break:

25ppg 6ast 5reb on 56%FG shooting 60%TS and 23per rating
Moved his team one game outside of Toronto for the 5th seed..

Russell Westbrook stats after the All-Star game

17ppg 10ast and 6reb on 48FG% shooting
stats dont tell defense and westbrook's D is way better
 8 years ago '09        #212
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
 IAmazeMyself said:
Gallo >>>>>>>> Mayo
Darko >>>>> Gallo

Ask D'Antoni
 8 years ago '04        #213
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Bulls offense would be a.ssist friendly if they had players who could shoot and finish, dumbass.

Derrick Rose rookie year a.ssist percentage: 28.8%
2nd year a.ssist percentage: 29.3%

Evans: 25.0
Curry: 22.4

But...but...Rose doesn't have point guard skills like Evans and Curry do. Keep the lies coming. :jay:
curry wasnt getting minutes early on in the season

i dont see evans as a true pg either but curry definitely has the pg skills
 02-28-2010, 04:15 PM         #214
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheG1ftedOne said:
Darko >>>>> Gallo

Ask D'Antoni
head to head stat don't lie
 8 years ago '04        #215
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 Mr. Moses said:
Idiots might not know this, but stupid people are quite infuriating. It just so happens, this thread is filled with them, and they all seem to have something against Derrick Rose.
so because people dont think he is the goat then we have something against him?
 8 years ago '09        #216
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
 IAmazeMyself said:
head to head stat don't lie
He beat em by 1 point and its 1 game

If we talk 1 game, lets see Gallo drop 40 on a number 2 seed team.
 02-28-2010, 04:27 PM         #217
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheG1ftedOne said:
He beat em by 1 point and its 1 game

If we talk 1 game, lets see Gallo drop 40 on a number 2 seed team.
The way the Knicks offense is structured, it doesn't give Gallo the freedom to do what he can on offense.
 8 years ago '09        #218
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
 IAmazeMyself said:
The way the Knicks offense is structured, it doesn't give Gallo the freedom to do what he can on offense.

Put Mayo on the Knicks he droppin 25 a game
 8 years ago '08        #219
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,952 | Props total: 7362 7362
 Hold That said:
And i found it on basketball-reference he averaged 5.2 ast in a 7game span without durant.. not 6..

Why you stressing me to respond to something and you didn't even get the stat right..
But last year without Durant Westbrook still managed to average about 6 a.ssists or near to what he averaged all together last year

U obviously cant read just like Rose. My point is without him his a.ssist numbers didn't go down much at all. U claim hes lucky to have him but he can still play without him. I was going off head with that I remembered he averaged about 5-6 a.ssists or around that much.
 8 years ago '05        #220
space
space
But you're trying to convince us that Westbrook is better at passing then Rose yet he only put up 5ast? He plays PG he should be getting no less than 5ast.. I don't know any PG's in the league playing heavy minutes as a starter averaging 4ast..

You have no arguement. Go away now.

Last edited by Hold That; 02-28-2010 at 05:45 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
110 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
78 comments
1 day ago