Waka Flocka Flames:''Nobody Wants To Hear That Cot Damn Dictionary Rap''

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
306 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
2 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #61
octane 
space
space
$3,858 | Props total: 653 653
Kill him , commit suicide and k!ll him again!!!!! Wacka f**ka will not be around in a few years.
 02-26-2010, 12:30 PM         #62
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If Waka is educated, why can't he take his brains and go to college?
 02-26-2010, 12:38 PM         #63
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trill n*gga said:
no hate but I think your looking way too deep into it

how you figure?....
 8 years ago '05        #64
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
U GOT THE KING OF COKE IN YA AVY
hang your self as a matter of fact you would be dumb enough to let a white man talk you into hanging youself god damn you actually pride yourself in not being smarter than anyone else smhwhat a dumb a.ss, dumb n*ggas in the south.., what a f**kin dumbass, and dont thinkg your'e gonna bag a bad decent broad in nyc with your stupidity because up here we dont accept that. If you do bag a b**ch she's gonna be one as dumb as you. This is why we shouldnt let n*ggas like you discuss in topics like these, you should be the last embassador, n*gga. The best in the genre have to prove a sence of intelligence with lyrics so you can improve your vocabulary, n*gga why would i want to listen to a DUMB motherucka speak to me when I AM NOT GAINING ANY KNOWLEDGE FROM IT?! you dumbass. hip hop was for black people to carry on with the lyrics spread it to the masses, and improve their way of living since the gov wasnt doing it for them .why the f**k you think the media shifted s**t into the south because they would know it would "dumb" people down. This is the main reason rappers with actual wordplay or atleast show it dont get exposed because they dont want people to smarten up against the powers that be, they already know what would happen if they let a man with intelligence control the rap game with the intelligent ideas/opinions he spit, with tupac....
 8 years ago '09        #65
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 839 839

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #66
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,490 | Props total: 6069 6069
 Peterparker said:
so you in the millitary..look no disrespect to everbody in the millitary..it's some smart ppl that enlist in the millitary..but u just proved my point..they'll accept anybody in the millitary..alot of dumb a.sses are in the millitary..judging from ur post and u defending Wacka it makes sense now..had a s**t poor education..couldn't get a decent paying job cuz u don't have the knowledge..but hey millitary is always the route to go for drop outs or mothaf**kas who don't know s**t from s**t

hence:dumb a.sses like and support dumb a.ss music..don't get mad embrace ur retartedness
LOL I GRADUATED GUY AND ACTUALLY IM IN COLLEGE NOW FOR NETWORK ADMIN BRA SO YEA I AM EDUCATED LOL BUT I STILL LIKE TO LISTEN TO THE s**t NONTHELESS IF U LIKE IT OR NOT THIS KIND OF MUSIC U HATE IS GONNA BE AROUND FOREVER WHETHER ITS FLOCKA,GUCCI,SHAWTY LO,OR SUM OTHER n*ggaZ OUT OF THE SOUTH LOL DOSENT MATTER TO ME CUSE I COULD GIVE A f**k WHAT YALL n*ggaZ ON HERE LISTEN TO
 8 years ago '05        #67
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,037 | Props total: 1231 1231
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
U GOT THE KING OF COKE IN YA AVY
I dont know what's wrong with that, That documentary was good, and I had my days...
I respected waka, im in atl to but im from da north, and i respect the music down here, its there way of life in music I dont really listen to crunk music, and my n*ggas down here dont wanna here me playin lloyd banks, mos def etc.... but I lost respect for waka when he started to try and discredit lyrical rappers like its not popular, just because he making money doin that dumb s**t, which he is basically riding guccis popularity, don't mean other n*ggas aint sellin rcords or making money, he popular down here not all over, my n*gga in mobile said he got booed off the stage at one of his own shows out there, so he really just talking out his a.ss, people are going to dance to anything in the club with a nice beat.. it dont matter who da f**k it is or what they are saying. plain and simple waka don't know what the f**k he talking about
 8 years ago '04        #68
space
space
 dg177bx said:
hang your self as a matter of fact you would be dumb enough to let a white man talk you into hanging youself god damn you actually pride yourself in not being smarter than anyone else smhwhat a dumb a.ss, dumb n*ggas in the south.., what a f**kin dumbass, and dont thinkg your'e gonna bag a bad decent broad in nyc with your stupidity because up here we dont accept that. If you do bag a b**ch she's gonna be one as dumb as you. This is why we shouldnt let n*ggas like you discuss in topics like these, you should be the last embassador, n*gga. The best in the genre have to prove a sence of intelligence with lyrics so you can improve your vocabulary, n*gga why would i want to listen to a DUMB motherucka speak to me when I AM NOT GAINING ANY KNOWLEDGE FROM IT?! you dumbass. hip hop was for black people to carry on with the lyrics spread it to the masses, and improve their way of living since the gov wasnt doing it for them .why the f**k you think the media shifted s**t into the south because they would know it would "dumb" people down. This is the main reason rappers with actual wordplay or atleast show it dont get exposed because they dont want people to smarten up against the powers that be, they already know what would happen if they let a man with intelligence control the rap game with the intelligent ideas/opinions he spit, with tupac....
Y DA f**k ARE U LISTNING TO RAP TO GAIN EDUCATION STUPID COME ON MAN DONT TELL ME U SIT IN YOUR ROOM ALL DAY AND LISTEN TO s**t JUS TO GET EDUCATED BECAUSE THATS BULLs**t IF U DO AND U NEED A LIFE. I DONT CARE HOW GOOD THE n*gga CAN RAP BUT I CAN RIDE IN MY TRUCK WIT THE s**t BUMPIN AND I NO ITS n*ggaZ IN MY CITY LISTNIN TO THE SAME s**t THEN IM GOOD CAUSE THE s**t MAKES ME HYPE AND s**t AND NOT TRYIN TO GET KNOWLEDGE FROM ANOTHER n*gga. AND YES n*gga IM MARRIED T A BEAUTIFUL SMART a.ss WOMAN WHO CAN SANG HER a.ss OFF U DUMB f**k WIT 2 BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN WHO SMART a.ss f**k SO f**k U n*gga AND THE BULLs**t BOUT SPREDAIN TO THE MASSES IS 1800 FUC n*gga GET OUT THAT MINDSET OF THE WHITE MAN TRYIN TO MAKE U STUPID AD HOLD U DOWN CAUSE THATS BULLs**t TOO.
 8 years ago '06        #69
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 71 71
This just goes hand in hand with the hood mentality.
 8 years ago '05        #70
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
LOL I GRADUATED GUY AND ACTUALLY IM IN COLLEGE NOW FOR NETWORK ADMIN BRA SO YEA I AM EDUCATED LOL BUT I STILL LIKE TO LISTEN TO THE s**t NONTHELESS IF U LIKE IT OR NOT THIS KIND OF MUSIC U HATE IS GONNA BE AROUND FOREVER WHETHER ITS FLOCKA,GUCCI,SHAWTY LO,OR SUM OTHER n*ggaZ OUT OF THE SOUTH LOL DOSENT MATTER TO ME CUSE I COULD GIVE A f**k WHAT YALL n*ggaZ ON HERE LISTEN TO
thats true.. the south had its own way of music since forever, alot of good comes from it, but you have to admit, waka floka is a one hit wonder, we are going to forget about him next year and it will be someone else, am I wrong?? it has been like that every year i been here.
franchise boys
stanky legg n*ggas
dj unk
d4l etc....

all had hits all disappear method man was right what he said, the none lyrical n*ggas dont last

gucci has some talent though, i wont put him in the category with crunk or just southern music
him jeezy luda t.i. i consider them hip hop artist

travis porter will prob be the s**t this summer

Last edited by hbk83; 02-26-2010 at 01:04 PM..
 02-26-2010, 01:05 PM         #71
Trill Clinton  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Black ppl are losing.

The ppl that listen and agree with this dude are the same ppl that are 19 with a kid and working at Subway.
 8 years ago '05        #72
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
"Y DA f**k ARE U LISTNING TO RAP TO GAIN EDUCATION STUPID COME ON MAN DONT TELL ME U SIT IN YOUR ROOM ALL DAY AND LISTEN TO s**t JUS TO GET EDUCATED"

wow your'e about to get ethered in so many volumes its not even funny

first of all that was one of the main reason n*ggas actually listen to rap before s**t got dumb,to see how imaginative/creative/witty an artist can get,same reason people listened to GREAT ARTIST, EX Bob Marley, tupac because they can do something with their minds that other people couldnt do! thats why people bought their albums to see how their mind works you dumbs a.ss. unfortunately you are to dumb to know that since you started listening to rap after the industry started letting the dumb n*ggas rap, you lost on that note. so stop it because i will make you sound /feel stupider than you already are.

second L comin up"I DONT CARE HOW GOOD THE n*gga CAN RAP BUT I CAN RIDE IN MY TRUCK WIT THE s**t BUMPIN AND I NO ITS n*ggaZ IN MY CITY LISTNIN TO THE SAME s**t " man i dont even know why im arguing with a n*gga that listens to music just because everybody else is rockin to it, you lost again for being a followin burger a.ss n*gga.

third-"BECAUSE THATS BULLs**t IF U DO AND U NEED A LIFE"- you lost so heavy out here ahh man, trying to justify your stupidy, like its wack if you want to gain knowledge n*gga you'se a dumb n*gga. every day when you wake up and look at your pitch black crusty lips having a.ss face in the mirror look at yourself and say "damn im a dumbass n*gga".

you f**kin dumbass, you wouldnt get a good job because of the fact that the interviewer throws in a word that would be too hard for you but easy for me,throws you outta loop hence not allowing you to get a job. yea n*gga notice how much influence hip hop has on you weak a.ss n*ggas.

just because your wife sings doesnt make her smart so you lost again dumb n*gga. now go home smoke bud in front of your kids get outta the internet/read a book and go surprise your girl.

Last edited by dg177bx; 02-26-2010 at 01:33 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #73
bnw99 16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,625 | Props total: 4234 4234
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
Y DA f**k ARE U LISTNING TO RAP TO GAIN EDUCATION STUPID COME ON MAN DONT TELL ME U SIT IN YOUR ROOM ALL DAY AND LISTEN TO s**t JUS TO GET EDUCATED BECAUSE THATS BULLs**t IF U DO AND U NEED A LIFE. I DONT CARE HOW GOOD THE n*gga CAN RAP BUT I CAN RIDE IN MY TRUCK WIT THE s**t BUMPIN AND I NO ITS n*ggaZ IN MY CITY LISTNIN TO THE SAME s**t THEN IM GOOD CAUSE THE s**t MAKES ME HYPE AND s**t AND NOT TRYIN TO GET KNOWLEDGE FROM ANOTHER n*gga. AND YES n*gga IM MARRIED T A BEAUTIFUL SMART a.ss WOMAN WHO CAN SANG HER a.ss OFF U DUMB f**k WIT 2 BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN WHO SMART a.ss f**k SO f**k U n*gga AND THE BULLs**t BOUT SPREDAIN TO THE MASSES IS 1800 FUC n*gga GET OUT THAT MINDSET OF THE WHITE MAN TRYIN TO MAKE U STUPID AD HOLD U DOWN CAUSE THATS BULLs**t TOO.
this guy has to be the most ignorant poster on BX ive ever come across...wow..each new day there is a new dumbass..
 8 years ago '09        #74
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 Black Magick said:
You missed my entire point.
The point I'm making is --- if guys want to hear more lyrical artists, then start going to the stores and buying their CD's instead of downloading them or buying them from the bootlegger. The whole dumbed-down, club rap is what's making money. So therefore, that's the crowd that record companies are catering to. If more people start buying CD's from the lyrical artists, then there's a good chance that the record companies will start producing more of that type of music because it shows that there's a demand for it. These companies aren't gonna produce lyrical hip-hop just because some guys on a message board are whining about hip-hop being dead, especially when they're not BUYING CD's....
Dem fools aint makin money either none of these n*ggas is goin plat its just they get on the radio because the labels pay to get em on the radio so we can be constantly fed bs. Buying albums or not its all a game labels buy their own records to make particular artists look like they selling out cuz honestly how many people do you know that buy cd's everybody has a mp3 or ipod and downloading. Artists are getting money from doin other stuff and the ones that the labels get to radio just make more money for shows. So all of the lyrical artists go overseas and make more its funny how this is our music but overseas people embrace real music more than we do. Lets see one of these bum a.ss party n*ggas try to go overseas u saw what happened to wayne in london.
 8 years ago '04        #75
bnw99 16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,625 | Props total: 4234 4234
 dg177bx said:
"Y DA f**k ARE U LISTNING TO RAP TO GAIN EDUCATION STUPID COME ON MAN DONT TELL ME U SIT IN YOUR ROOM ALL DAY AND LISTEN TO s**t JUS TO GET EDUCATED"

first of all that was one of the main reason n*ggas actually listen to rap before s**t got dumb,to see how imaginative/creative/witty an artist can get,same reason people listened to GREAT ARTIST, EX Bob Marley, tupac because they can do something with their minds that other people couldnt do! thats why people bought their albums to see how their mind works you dumbs a.ss. unfortunately you are to dumb to know that since you started listening to rap after the industry started letting the dumb n*ggas rap, you lost on that note. so stop it because i will make you sound /feel stupider than you already are.

second L comin up"I DONT CARE HOW GOOD THE n*gga CAN RAP BUT I CAN RIDE IN MY TRUCK WIT THE s**t BUMPIN AND I NO ITS n*ggaZ IN MY CITY LISTNIN TO THE SAME s**t " man i dont even know why im arguing with a n*gga that listens to music just because everybody else is rockin to it, you lost again for being a followin burger a.ss n*gga.

third-"BECAUSE THATS BULLs**t IF U DO AND U NEED A LIFE"- you lost so heavy out here ahh man, trying to justify your stupidy, like its wack if you want to gain knowledege n*gga you'se a dumb n*gga. every day when you wake up and look at your pitch black crusty lips having a.ss face in the mirror look at yourself and say "damn im a dumbass n*gga".

you f**kin dumbass, you wouldnt get a good job because of the fact that the interviewer throws in a word that would be too hard for you but easy for me,throws you outta loop hence not allowing you to get a job. yea n*gga notice how much influence has on you weak a.ss n*ggas.

just because your wife sings doesnt make her smart so you lost again dumb n*gga. now go home smoke bud in front of your kids get outta the internet/read a book and go surprise your girl.
DAMN this n*gga got a backstock of ether lol
 8 years ago '09        #76
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 839 839

[video - click to view]

02-26-2010, 01:42 PM         #77
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trill n*gga said:
"he's just trying to push across perception,and dumb down this generation even more so than the powers that be already are....."

you seriously think this is his intention? its just music , I dont think its that serious

i listen his to s**t because it goes hard plain and simple(my opinion) , I dont listen to him for lyrics , complex wordplay or storytelling, if i wanna hear that then I switch to wu , pac , pharcyde , camp lo etc...

as far as his comments go as dumb as they may seem to some people some s**t he says kinda makes sense if you look at it from a unbiased perspective but thats reaching to get n*ggas to do that, im not saying i agree with the s**t he says but the n*gga is entitled to opinion just like anyone on this forum , so why people gettin so worked up everytime this n*gga open his mouth?

actually yes i do think that is his intention...because he wants to push across his style as what this generation wants to hear....he's no different than the powers that be that put on mindless tv shows,and other various forms of mindless media to put people to sleep....do you think it's a coincidence that flaka keeps trying to spin a negative light on anybody saying anything in their rhymes,or actually using lyrics?.....

he's not making any sense to me....you can make the distinction between when you feel like hearing certain music,and when you feel like hearing other types of music....that's what sensible people do...however that's not what flaka is saying....flaka is saying that this generation only wants to hear mindless drug music....he's insulting the intelligence,and or taste of every young person of this generation,and they are eating it up,and championing him for it...on top of the fact that what he's saying about mc's with lyrics is completely wrong...i mean he's even s**tting on big daddy kane now?......

of course he's entitled to his opinion...but others are also entitled to speak their mind about what he puts out there for the public to consume....and this is what he has to deal with...
 8 years ago '05        #78
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
^^^ i understand that but why are people supporting a movement thats dumber than the regular human being, hes dumb for knowing that he is a role model for little kids and hes saying s**t like this knowing that this s**t has a heavy effect on n*ggas. wacka flocka a dude thats scared to read is telling n*ggas f**k a dictionary, if its like that dont consider yourself a rapper consider yourself a pop artist. i can respect your opinion but wha i cant stand is old a.ss n*ggas letting a n*gga thats younger and obviously dumber than them dictate what should be their taste in music especially when its something as stupid as what he says
 8 years ago '04        #79
space
space
 dg177bx said:

third-"BECAUSE THATS BULLs**t IF U DO AND U NEED A LIFE"- you lost so heavy out here ahh man, trying to justify your stupidy, like its wack if you want to gain knowledge n*gga you'se a dumb n*gga. every day when you wake up and look at your pitch black crusty lips having a.ss face in the mirror look at yourself and say "damn im a dumbass n*gga".

you f**kin dumbass, you wouldnt get a good job because of the fact that the interviewer throws in a word that would be too hard for you but easy for me,throws you outta loop hence not allowing you to get a job. yea n*gga notice how much influence hip hop has on you weak a.ss n*ggas.

TYPICAL INTERNET GANGSTER U CAN TALK ALOT OF s**t TO ME KNOWIN THIS BUT ITS ALL GOOD BRA. FIRST OF ALL I DIDINT SAY JUS CAUSE SHE COULD SING THAT SHE WAS SMART AND KEEP MY FAMILY OUT YA MOUTH BRA I KNO I CANT FIND U AND BLAH BLAH BLAH BUT JUS DONT DISRESPECT MY WIFE AND KIDS BECAUSE THAT TO ME IS SO pus*y ON SO MANY LEVELS, AND ABOUT THE JOB s**t WHO GIVES A f**k IM IN THE ARMY SO I GOT MONEY EVERY MONTH TO KEEP MY WIFE AND KIDS IN A BEAUTIFUL HOUSE FOR THE REST OF THIER LIVES. O YEA I CAN BET U A MILLI I READ MORE BOOKS THAN U DO n*gga AND JUS CAUSE A n*gga TALK A CERTAIN WAY DONT MEAN HE AINT EDUCATED BRA U NEED TO GET YA s**t STRAIGHT CAUSE U DONT KNO s**t BOUT A n*gga AND U GUAGING FROM WHAT U SEE A n*gga TYPIN BOUT AND WE f**kIN TALKIN BOUT RAP SO HOW CAN U POSSIBLY SAY O JUS CAUSE A n*gga LISTEN TO CERTAIN MUSIC HE DUMB AND DOSENT KNO s**t AND BECAUSE OF THAT HE DOSENT HAVE MONEY? I NEVER SAID IT WAS WACK TO GAIN KNOWLEDGE FROM RAP BUT WHY WOULD U WANT TO WHEN U HAVE BOOKS AND OTHER RESOURCES OTHER THAN RAP BUT U SAY THE WHITE MAN KEEPIN U DOWN BRA SO U LISTEN TO RAP TO EDUCATE YOURSELF TO OVERCOME HUH
 8 years ago '05        #80
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
people are tossing the word educated around too much
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
75 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
37 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy