NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
162 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #41
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 189 189
i refuse to refer to hip hop as dictionary rap.
I dont need a dictionary to listen to n*ggas rap
I guess im smarter than your average bear.
f**k a waka flocka
 8 years ago '09        #42
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 839 839
Its a damn shame that if u relay messages in ur music nobody want to hear that s**t, I guess that's why so many young people drop outta school don't wanna learn s**t.
Posted via Mobile Device
 02-26-2010, 10:21 AM         #43
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Buck said:
With what this retarded a.ss n*gga said, we will dumb down what were are saying. Instead of saying something that will have you thinking or move you personally. The lyrics will be like this "Shoot dem n*ggas in the CARRRRRRRRRRR, they owed me money in the BARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"

That's like removing books because "Nobody want to Cot Damn Read", soon society become walking morons. It's just sad to see that THESE is the future of rap, more bulls**t coonery.

s**t, that's like going into surgery on someone without even having the license to be a doctor because "Nobody want to waste any Cot Damn years studying". So then that dude dies on the table for a simple surgery to his damn leg.

With the message this **** says, some the kids are gonna follow and do the same damn thing, which spits out more bulls**t wannabe gangsta rappers in the future.

Damn, I miss the 90's.

:agreement6:

8 years ago '04        #44
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,484 | Props total: 6067 6067
lol people got they own minds and feelings trust the south rap aint makin no n*ggaz drop outta school muff**ka u betta blame the parents and the school system
 8 years ago '09        #45
MOTM 71 heat pts71
space
space
$1,341 | Props total: 358 358
 MissLoveOne said:
But that's the problem. The industry thinks we don't want to hear those particlar artist. And that's not true at all. I still buy albums from artist who fall into the lyrical catogory, the less mainstream catogory. I pick up albums most people would walk by. For me, coming from a music consumer stand point, I take quality of quantitiy.

That's some real talk. Lupe said the same exact thing about Atlantic

''It's less about me being a celebrity, because I guess I'm not really a celebrity,'' he says. ''The most difficult part of the music business is the label. What I want to do and what they want me to do - creatively - is in conflict. It doesn't keep me up at night. I look at it as a challenge. It's not meant to be easy.''

''There's a misunderstanding with my fanbase,'' he says. ''People [at Warner] feel they know my fans more than I do. They want me to step out of my comfort zone and step into theirs. I don't have necessarily the celebrity success they want me to have but it's more social success and being able to speak at a college about world affairs. That's a success, to me.
Blame the suits who control everything.
 02-26-2010, 10:57 AM         #46
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
lol people got they own minds and feelings trust the south rap aint makin no n*ggaz drop outta school muff**ka u betta blame the parents and the school system
this guys always defending these wack dudes that set black ppl back hundreds of years.. it's got nothing to do with him being from the south he could be from up north or the west it still wouldn't change the fact that he's just a dumb person period..and his public influence only hurts his audience that's what you're not getting...a lot of young ppl that idolize him aren't smart enough to understand the damage he's inflicting on them..
 8 years ago '07        #47
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
This dude is a clown.
 8 years ago '07        #48
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 332 332
 Young Buck said:
And this time shoot him in the head.
 8 years ago '09        #49
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,273 | Props total: 19382 19382
 Black Magick said:
For the guys whining about "no real hip hop left." Let me ask you all a question.
When's the last time you went out and BOUGHT a CD from a lyrical artist? Not downloaded, but actually went to the store and bought the CD.
The Roots - Do you Want More???
Common - One Day It'll Make Sense

^ Bought those last month and before that i bought

Slaughterhouse & Atmosphere's last album.

Honestly i am guilty for downloading loads of albums but i still buy when i really like the material but sometimes it is hard to find albums that i want to buy in DC...still can't find "The Renaissance" by Q-Tip, BK One's album, or "US" by Brother Ali
 8 years ago '04        #50
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
this guys always defending these wack dudes that set black ppl back hundreds of years.. it's got nothing to do with him being from the south he could be from up north or the west it still wouldn't change the fact that he's just a dumb person period..and his public influence only hurts his audience that's what you're not getting...a lot of young ppl that idolize him aren't smart enough to understand the damage he's inflicting on them..
u f**kin idiot im never defending a n*gga i could really give a f**k but what gets me is why all the hate all the time if you yourself are not forced to listen to the s**t,its always the same s**t every week wit u n*ggaz on here, complaning about theses southern n*ggaz and yes its south and not north that yall always complainin about even though this n*gga from up north but its jus the s**t yall say like i wish n*ggaz wuld go back to makin sense and dictionary rap but dam everybody not from where yall complanin a.ss folks from so we relate to s**t yall cant and yall relate to s**t we cant jus stay to yallselves ad stop the b**chin about another man and if the music that bad come out wit ya own s**t bra
 8 years ago '06        #51
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 Woodwin said:
the industry doesnt think yall dont want to hear that...the majority of the people wanna hear different that other fun s**t that ENTERTAINS that is what music is all about...if someone is entertained why are people hating? no matter how they may choose to be entertained. WAkka is far from mainstream he just has such a strong following that they got no choice to play it. Why would the industry play something that nobody wants to hear and loose money? it doesnt make since. Everyone takes Quality over quantity idiot that why they listen to the music because they find it the most enjoyable. Im guessing majority of yall hatin is not from the south....we just wanna enjoy the music as a whole song not focus on one aspect of it
It's nothing wrong with being entertain. It's another to be straight up wack, no matter how entertaining it is. But we aren't stupid or dumbed down either. Not all of us are in the club and partying and drinking. There's got to be balance.
 8 years ago '06        #52
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
u f**kin idiot im never defending a n*gga i could really give a f**k but what gets me is why all the hate all the time if you yourself are not forced to listen to the s**t,its always the same s**t every week wit u n*ggaz on here, complaning about theses southern n*ggaz and yes its south and not north that yall always complainin about even though this n*gga from up north but its jus the s**t yall say like i wish n*ggaz wuld go back to makin sense and dictionary rap but dam everybody not from where yall complanin a.ss folks from so we relate to s**t yall cant and yall relate to s**t we cant jus stay to yallselves ad stop the b**chin about another man and if the music that bad come out wit ya own s**t bra
It's not hate. If it's wack, it's wack, and we don't have to accept it. In a way, we are kind of beat over the head and forced to put up with these cats. Because that's all that's on the radio and video shows. There is absolutely no balance.
 8 years ago '04        #53
space
space
 MissLoveOne said:
It's not hate. If it's wack, it's wack, and we don't have to accept it. In a way, we are kind of beat over the head and forced to put up with these cats. Because that's all that's on the radio and video shows. There is absolutely no balance.
it is hate crazy woman dont u see, yall do this s**t dam near everyday, if its not hate y u gotta say negative s**t everytime somethin bout the south music is brought up and trust nobody forcin u to listen to the s**t shawty and u dont have to put up wit it either u a brain u can choose to what u wanna listen to and what u dont so dont give me that bs
 8 years ago '06        #54
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,695 | Props total: 8656 8656
The only thing I didn't like what he said was dictionary rap that make it look like you can't read or understand s**t. Now I get his music its for the clubs i don't mind that but that dictionary rap is apart of hiphop and so is club music
 02-26-2010, 12:04 PM         #55
Quasi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You'll always have someone with the same mentality as Waka Flocka. You'll always have people on the internet who are out of touch with reality and wants the world to conform to the way they think. That would be nice but Waka Flocka will never sell out a large venue. He will not sell millions he will not last long.

At one point we've all listen to music that was trendy and corny. We grow out of it some don't. That's life. Kids will do what they want and eventually grow in to their own. If it's really bad and you really care about the society join the Boys and Girl Club and Big Buddies. Start a blog, put them on to something new. If not stfu and listen to what you want. Clubs - don't go to them. FM Radio - don't need it.

He's a grown a.ss man - if he's really that retarded it's no hope for him. He'll be forgotten - trust me.

Last edited by Quasi; 02-26-2010 at 12:05 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #56
space
space
 Quasi said:
You'll always have someone with the same mentality as Waka Flocka. You'll always have people on the internet who are out of touch with reality and wants the world to conform to the way they think. That would be nice but Waka Flocka will never sell out a large venue. He will not sell millions he will not last long.

At one point we've all listen to music that was trendy and corny. We grow out of it some don't. That's life. Kids will do what they want and eventually grow in to their own. If it's really bad and you really care about the society join the Boys and Girl Club and Big Buddies. Start a blog, put them on to something new. If not stfu and listen to what you want. Clubs - don't go to them. FM Radio - don't need it.

He's a grown a.ss man - if he's really that retarded it's no hope for him. He'll be forgotten - trust me.
LOL IM OUTTA REACH LIL BUDDY REALLY,I DONT HAVE A k!ll A n*gga SELL DOPE METALITY IN AFGHANISTAN LIL BUDDY, SO WAT U SAYIN DONT RELATE TO BUT MAYBE 20% OF HIS LISTNERS I LISTEN TO THE s**t CAUSE IT GET ME HYPE U KNO AND THATS THE s**t PEOPLE WANNA LISTEN TO THESE DAYS SHAWTY. IF IT MAKES PEOPLE MOVE THEN s**t IT IS WAT I IS BUT U CANT HATE A n*gga MUSIC CAUSE OF IT U SHOULD HATE YA FAV r*peRS FOR NOT DOIN THE SAME THANG
 8 years ago '05        #57
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,035 | Props total: 1226 1226
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
LOL IM OUTTA REACH LIL BUDDY REALLY,I DONT HAVE A k!ll A n*gga SELL DOPE METALITY IN AFGHANISTAN LIL BUDDY, SO WAT U SAYIN DONT RELATE TO BUT MAYBE 20% OF HIS LISTNERS I LISTEN TO THE s**t CAUSE IT GET ME HYPE U KNO AND THATS THE s**t PEOPLE WANNA LISTEN TO THESE DAYS SHAWTY. IF IT MAKES PEOPLE MOVE THEN s**t IT IS WAT I IS BUT U CANT HATE A n*gga MUSIC CAUSE OF IT U SHOULD HATE YA FAV r*peRS FOR NOT DOIN THE SAME THANG
 8 years ago '05        #58
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,035 | Props total: 1226 1226
I don't get what waka flokas point is, nobody wants to hear it?? but the dictionary rap n*ggas is the one selling all the records,so yea somebody wants to hear it that s**t.. and i would include lil wayne and young money n*ggas as lyrical, waka get show money but who not that is respectable?? the s**t in the club iz for the club n*ggas aint bumpin that s**t every day, if that was the case it would be no need for mp3 and cds ust listen to the radio ... this n*gga dumb as f**k

lyrical rappers he one the few n*ggas not lyrical, even his boss gucci is starting to try to become more lyrical.. jay z, em, fab, sanatana, lil wayne, drake, ross , banks etc.... he gettin more money than n*ggas f**k outta here
 8 years ago '04        #59
space
space
 hbk83 said:
U GOT THE KING OF COKE IN YA AVY
 02-26-2010, 12:23 PM         #60
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
for me this has nothing to do with his music...and everything to do with the retarded comments that have been coming out of his mouth in interviews ever since he got shot....

don't talk about "hating the south,or hating crunk music"..when you're the one hating on mc's with lyrics,or mc's who actually use more than just .2 percent of the english dictionary...get mad,and call it "dictionary rap"...making yourself looking even more retarded than your music already does....

there is an audience for everyone...mc's with lyrics are making money,and doing shows all over this globe...and flaka has his audience....he should have just left it at that...instead he wants to divide,and make it like what he's doing is dominating..when facts,and history have shown that to be nothing but fiction....majority of acts like flaka are here today gone tomorrow...and it's usually one song,not an album,and done...so his position that nobody wants to hear "dictionary rap" is even more retarded...

he's just trying to push across perception,and dumb down this generation even more so than the powers that be already are.....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy