NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
92 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
98 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
77 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #21
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,188 | Props total: 3488 3488
This guy is an idiot
 8 years ago '04        #22
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,209 | Props total: 2107 2107
 Nathan Copeland said:
Not cool yo
just in the foot or sumthin.... This dude is a bad look for the south.
 8 years ago '08        #23
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,094 | Props total: 2715 2715
f**k you Whitney Houston.
 8 years ago '06        #24
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
I choose to ignore his ignorance. LOL, trust, we won't be hearing about him by the time next year comes. He'll fall the way of all these fad and fly by night rappers z(can I even call him that).
 8 years ago '06        #25
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 Black Magick said:
For the guys whining about "no real hip hop left." Let me ask you all a question.
When's the last time you went out and BOUGHT a CD from a lyrical artist? Not downloaded, but actually went to the store and bought the CD.
But that's the problem. The industry thinks we don't want to hear those particlar artist. And that's not true at all. I still buy albums from artist who fall into the lyrical catogory, the less mainstream catogory. I pick up albums most people would walk by. For me, coming from a music consumer stand point, I take quality of quantitiy.
 8 years ago '05        #26
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,917 | Props total: 1487 1487
the industry doesnt think yall dont want to hear that...the majority of the people wanna hear different that other fun s**t that ENTERTAINS that is what music is all about...if someone is entertained why are people hating? no matter how they may choose to be entertained. WAkka is far from mainstream he just has such a strong following that they got no choice to play it. Why would the industry play something that nobody wants to hear and loose money? it doesnt make since. Everyone takes Quality over quantity idiot that why they listen to the music because they find it the most enjoyable. Im guessing majority of yall hatin is not from the south....we just wanna enjoy the music as a whole song not focus on one aspect of it
 8 years ago '04        #27
jdakidd44 
space
space
space
$857 | Props total: 0 0
Waka is 4 da clubs and he still my n*gga go listen 2 "blunt music"
 02-26-2010, 09:18 AM         #28
.aviator.man.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
...die slow.
 8 years ago '07        #29
MissStush88 1 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 4 4
Them lyrical days is over with n*ggas don't wanna hear that s**t, hip hop aint dead, The south took over for a reason, Party all the time is the season, that's why they make club and love songs cause people aren't smart enough these days for lyrics which explains little waynes recent rise to success.

Now in my mind I wanna hear lyrical content that is in sync over the song and chorus when composed correctly, "some thing eminem lacks now a days," His lyrics are there but concept and chorus don't help move the song along heavily diminishing the replay value of his songs.

Relapse is a prime example the lyrics are there but the song content is suffering Like dude need ingenuity to make good songs.

Thats always been eminems weak point, The Concept and content, and chorus.
Dont know about yall bout I aint trying to hear eminem sing in his songs especially the chorus.

Hip hop aint Dead It just shifted into a more dumbed down phase as the youth of the todays world is no where near as smart as the youth from the previous generations mainly the golden grace period known as the 90s hip hops fully bloomed back then.[/QUOTE]

:iagree:
 8 years ago '04        #30
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,458 | Props total: 6044 6044
all yall n*ggaz shut up lol, the south is gonna always rule period js get used to it, we got the swag the flavor and the music to keep this s**t on lock for years to come if yall n*ggaz get some ideas then it will be yalls turn but until then we keep comin u wit new s**t for the people
 8 years ago '05        #31
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
the reason these n*ggas is hatin is because the music they listen to gets no shine...yall n*ggas just haters for that simple reason...yall reaching to deep into this music s**t and always bashing some south artist instead of just listening to the music you listen to and shut the f**k up. Every thread thats made about a south artist is usually negative but you never see us bashing your people. And it will continue being that way cause we arent as salty as yall
 8 years ago '04        #32
VickVega 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,739 | Props total: 114 114
what a moron...
 8 years ago '05        #33
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
I'll say this, if you think lyricism, and socially conscious lyrics are what make an artist good, or needed within an artist, you're just as stupid as those who don't think so.

Point is, what makes an artist, isn't about an attribute checklist. I'd figure some of you "hip hop heads" would be smart enough(since you claim you are) to know that, but instead, when an artist doesn't fit some stupid criteria to what a good artist is(in your own standards(usually backpack s**t) which dont mean s**t), you claim he is less of an artist because you cannot understand what his music is about.

Hiphop is dead because everyone is a critic, but don't know s**t but what they want to know.
 02-26-2010, 09:57 AM         #34
Symon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Last edited by Symon; 02-19-2015 at 02:40 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #35
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
bruh real talk none is gonna read that bright orange long a.ss post

n*ggas act like people dont put out s**t that are more than just club songs! there are plenty of artist in every region that have something for everyone to listen to both lyrical and fun every thing you can think of. You n*ggas are k!llin hip hop by saying o its turned to this...no n*gga it has a much broader spectrum than it ever has before and is growing by leaps and bounds
 8 years ago '04        #36
space
space
lol well s**t not forcin yall to listen to this n*gga the way yall come in here talkin u act like yall gotta hear it everyday but i kno yall dont so f**kin chill wit this i miss content an dam here the punchlines f**k that s**t n*gga u can alays go download some old a.ss talib kweli or wateva the f**k yall listen to
 8 years ago '04        #37
space
space
 Woodwin said:
bruh real talk none is gonna read that bright orange long a.ss post

n*ggas act like people dont put out s**t that are more than just club songs! there are plenty of artist in every region that have something for everyone to listen to both lyrical and fun every thing you can think of. You n*ggas are k!llin hip hop by saying o its turned to this...no n*gga it has a much broader spectrum than it ever has before and is growing by leaps and bounds
hell yea bra
 8 years ago '09        #38
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,908 | Props total: 838 838
s**t I don't wanna hear special Ed rappers neither
Posted via Mobile Device
 02-26-2010, 10:10 AM         #39
Symon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Last edited by Symon; 02-19-2015 at 02:40 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #40
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
nah the color is cool it was just to long and pushed together...if you maybe condensed it a bit id read it and add a few more spaces...its like picking up a thick a.ss book with that tiny print s**t gets u depressed even before you read it
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
113 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
52 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
77 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy