Intelligent People Have 'Unnatural' Preferences And Values That Are Novel In Human Evolution

most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Charles Barkley "Lavar Ball isn't a good father."
100 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
13 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #41
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 547 547
 KrayLay said:
You don't understand. These people were atheists, yes. But did not k!ll because of atheism. Big difference.
They were atheists and they k!lled.

Which shows that people k!ll people.

So whats to stop an extreme atheist from acquiring power and k!lling in the name of atheism. :hmm:
 12-30-2010, 04:00 PM         #42
KrayLay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shade737 said:
So whats to stop an extreme atheist from acquiring power and k!lling in the name of atheism. :hmm:
That has nothing to do with what I'm saying... I asked you to name a murder in the name of atheism and you ask me that?
 7 years ago '10        #43
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
 KrayLay said:
That has nothing to do with what I'm saying... I asked you to name a murder in the name of atheism and you ask me that?
How do you expect me to answer that?

If it happened I doubt its big enough for it to be recorded and heard of by me yet lol.

Yet looking at the rising popularity of atheism I can see it happening in the right area and being recored in the near future. I mean whats to stop it from happening?

Last edited by Bass G; 12-30-2010 at 04:09 PM..
 12-30-2010, 04:10 PM         #44
KrayLay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shade737 said:
How do you expect me to answer that?

If it happened I doubt its big enough for it to be recorded and heard of by me yet lol.

Yet looking at the rising popularity of atheism I can see it happening in the right area and being recored in the near future. I mean whats to stop it from happening?
Nothing is to stop it from happening. But thats totally irrelevant. The fact that you can't name one thus far is relevant.
 7 years ago '10        #45
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
 KrayLay said:
Nothing is to stop it from happening. But thats totally irrelevant. The fact that you can't name one thus far is relevant.
Relavent to what?

It can still happen, it might even has happened already and nothing is there to stop it from happening.
 12-30-2010, 05:07 PM         #46
KrayLay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shade737 said:
Relavent to what?

It can still happen, it might even has happened already and nothing is there to stop it from happening.
Relevant to my question.
 7 years ago '10        #47
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
 KrayLay said:
Relevant to my question.
What are you trying to get at with that question?
 7 years ago '05        #48
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Intelligent people are gay?
 7 years ago '07        #49
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
How do u make a person an atheist? Give the dumbass a pat inthe back and tell him he's inteligent.

Only idiots confuse faith with intellect
 7 years ago '10        #50
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Grave said:
How do u make a person an atheist? Give the dumbass a pat inthe back and tell him he's inteligent.

Only idiots confuse faith with intellect
 01-01-2011, 08:00 PM         #51
JerseyLegend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shade737 said:
What are you trying to get at with that question?
smfh. Not only this post but also cosigning grave. Take it to the knowledge corner. Yea I know this thread appears to be an invite to a religious discussion, but it is not. If you want to voice your opinion on how biased or lack of science or what not, go ahead. But that should be as far as it goes.
 7 years ago '10        #52
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
 JerseyLegend said:
smfh. Not only this post but also cosigning grave. Take it to the knowledge corner. Yea I know this thread appears to be an invite to a religious discussion, but it is not. If you want to voice your opinion on how biased or lack of science or what not, go ahead. But that should be as far as it goes.
So JerseyLegend comes after me alone huh. :hmm:

Take it to the Knowledge Corner?

I addressed the OP and all the discussion that is going on is about the OP which is in this section and not the knowledge corner.

If you make a OP about something then be prepared for discussion about it.

Its not my fault the OP YOU made has religion in it.

Last edited by Bass G; 01-02-2011 at 07:17 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #53
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
Atheists dont know the TRUTH. Religious people dont know the TRUTH. To try to make a point by saying people k!ll because of religion is FALSE. There are billions of religious people that dont k!ll. DEvils inside people k!ll people. The fact that atheists try so hard to prove religion wrong, only justifies the principles religions teach and make it more relevant. If you dont believe why give it life and speak on it???? If its fake at the end of the day you'll be straight so why prove or disprove the theory????
 7 years ago '05        #54
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,348 | Props total: 152 152
im intelligent cuz i am an insomniac constantly looking for somethin to put me to sleep or peak my interest......ok i'll take that
 01-03-2011, 06:30 PM         #55
JerseyLegend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shade737 said:
So JerseyLegend comes after me alone huh. :hmm:

Take it to the Knowledge Corner?

I addressed the OP and all the discussion that is going on is about the OP which is in this section and not the knowledge corner.

If you make a OP about something then be prepared for discussion about it.

Its not my fault the OP YOU made has religion in it.
I wasn't singling you out, but I see how it appears that way. Only the 'stfu' and the sentence after that specifically pertained to you.

I don't see what you were addressing since there is nothing to address in the original post.

As for the underlined, I agree and because of that, we can argue about religion then. For starters, how bout answer what kraylay asked.
 7 years ago '05        #56
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
i find it interesting that he says more intelligent people tend to be more nocturnal...i live at night basically lol....i want to say more so because of school but i prefer the night time
 7 years ago '10        #57
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
 JerseyLegend said:
I wasn't singling you out, but I see how it appears that way. Only the 'stfu' and the sentence after that specifically pertained to you.

I don't see what you were addressing since there is nothing to address in the original post.

As for the underlined, I agree and because of that, we can argue about religion then. For starters, how bout answer what kraylay asked.
I already addressed his question.
 01-11-2011, 02:03 PM         #58
RealWorldSht  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Metalzoa said:
Too much bias. Quite a lot of critically acclaimed scientists were/are religious heads.
That's primarily because the majority of acclaimed scientists were born in periods of heavy religious influence.. i.e. Galileo Galilei.

There are completely retarded atheists and the spectrum between smart and dumb religious people vs atheists will produce shockingly similar numbers.
But the "average" intelligence of an atheist is higher.

Sorry to burst your bubble but atheism is not an indicator of superior mental capabilities.
Sorry to burst your bubble but you obviously don't understand the difference between correlation and causation.

Atheism may not necessarily be an indicator of superior mental capabilities, but as the study suggests, superior mental capabilities are an indicator of atheism.

I.e. Atheism is positively correlated to higher IQ's.
 01-11-2011, 02:06 PM         #59
RealWorldSht  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 neworleansavior said:
Atheists dont know the TRUTH. Religious people dont know the TRUTH. To try to make a point by saying people k!ll because of religion is FALSE.
No its not..

Various suicide bombers k!ll in the name of religion.. FACT.

If you dont believe why give it life and speak on it???? If its fake at the end of the day you'll be straight so why prove or disprove the theory????
Exactly because of the above point..

I would leave it alone except for the fact that certain religious people want to blow up people of other religious (or non-religious) persuasions, all in the name of their mis-guided religion.
 7 years ago '10        #60
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
 RealWorldSht said:
That's primarily because the majority of acclaimed scientists were born in periods of heavy religious influence.. i.e. Galileo Galilei.

But the "average" intelligence of an atheist is higher.

Sorry to burst your bubble but you obviously don't understand the difference between correlation and causation.

Atheism may not necessarily be an indicator of superior mental capabilities, but as the study suggests, superior mental capabilities are an indicator of atheism.

I.e. Atheism is positively correlated to higher IQ's.
So based on what your saying answer this:

What in atheism promotes mental capabilities?
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
30 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
63 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
128 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
53 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
20 hours ago