Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-26-2010, 08:14 AM         #41
renagade281 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she is one fine a.ss broad...in all her pics she looks good...

but what the f**k is up with them purple pants SB wearin?
 02-26-2010, 08:43 AM         #42
pennstatebolt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
GOT DAMN she a bad b**ch
 8 years ago '05        #43
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
Didnt somebody else have that The World Is Yours Chain?
 02-26-2010, 09:42 AM         #44
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he looks str8 outta her league loll
 02-26-2010, 09:51 AM         #45
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 swiff epics said:
Trust me it aint only on boxden
Right. But I don't know why people believe he slept with Rosa. Most of these rappers aren't getting as much pus*y as you we think they are.

Yes, they can call up a girl and get laid instantly, but so can we. That's just like going to the corner and waiting for a prostitute.

Some people want to build a relationship, and no matter how much money you have, that's a hard thing to do. Look at 50cent, he has millions, and he's still single.

Rosa has money and can grab just about any guy, so her and Soulja Boy are on the same playing field. She did that s**t for publicity.

She probably have b**ches on her team, that would suck a rapper up in a heartbeat, but I don't think she gets down like that.
 8 years ago '04        #46
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,708 | Props total: 436 436
SBeeeezy...lol
 8 years ago '04        #47
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,795 | Props total: 1376 1376
f**k that every girl i see Weezy with i think he beat... that n*gga making babys at a rapid rate.
 02-26-2010, 01:48 PM         #48
Trendsetter305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Soulja Boy is the one lucky bastard lol
 02-26-2010, 02:09 PM         #49
Quasi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Get it Right said:
Right. But I don't know why people believe he slept with Rosa. Most of these rappers aren't getting as much pus*y as you we think they are.

Yes, they can call up a girl and get laid instantly, but so can we. .
who is the "We" you speak of?
 8 years ago '06        #50
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
 MissLoveOne said:
I don't care if you believe me or not. I ain't here to prove anything to you. You're annonyous to me. And bear no existance whatsoever on my life. I like when people make stupid and ignorant statements. It makes me laugh.

I just happen to be here. Why do these uninformed fans and outsiders believe that industry folks don't have the internet, don't look at these websites, to see what you guys are saying. Newsflash, yes they do. We got laptops, cellphones, with internet. They see everything you guys say. They just choose not to respond to some of it. However, I do because I choose too. This ain't stop me from beng human. BTW, I don't have to f**k rappers. I've had my self respect before I got in this game and I am kepping it while I'm in it, and long after I leave it.

LMAO, why am I even entertaining this s**t? I don't have to explain or prove anything to anyone. Especially a damn stranger. Bottom line, after my surgery (March 4) and recouperation, you will be seeing and hearing me.
Can I be in your video?

Heres my headshot.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #51
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,449 | Props total: 25137 25137
 MissLoveOne said:
why am I even entertaining this s**t? I don't have to explain or prove anything to anyone.
...It Happen Everytime. When Someone Get Put On The Spot About Something They Pull That "i dont have to explain or prove anything" Excuse.
 8 years ago '07        #52
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,364 | Props total: 184 184
 Get it Right said:
Only on Boxden do members think an artist is having s3x with another artist if they make a video and are seen together.
basically
 8 years ago '08        #53
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
Real talk since soulja boy stepped his dress game up, dude been with liked with bad b**ches now, Trina, rosa, macking on teairra...video of him laying down with 5 video chicks...remeber the days he use to rock 5 xl Yums big white tee..to gucci now
 8 years ago '05        #54
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
Only on Boxden do members think an artist is having s3x with another artist if they make a video and are seen together.
 8 years ago '04        #55
Myworld82 
space
space
$2,586 | Props total: 110 110
 Get it Right said:
Only on Boxden do members catch feelings about the fact that people think this.

Fixed.:greetings10:
 8 years ago '04        #56
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
please tell me hes wearing **** tails
 8 years ago '08        #57
j-dub82 
space
space
$1,933 | Props total: 54 54
 l0udm0uf said:
please tell me hes wearing **** tails
im surprised no one pointed that out earlier
 8 years ago '10        #58
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 MissLoveOne said:
I don't care if you believe me or not. I ain't here to prove anything to you. You're annonyous to me. And bear no existance whatsoever on my life. I like when people make stupid and ignorant statements. It makes me laugh.

I just happen to be here. Why do these uninformed fans and outsiders believe that industry folks don't have the internet, don't look at these websites, to see what you guys are saying. Newsflash, yes they do. We got laptops, cellphones, with internet. They see everything you guys say. They just choose not to respond to some of it. However, I do because I choose too. This ain't stop me from beng human. BTW, I don't have to f**k rappers. I've had my self respect before I got in this game and I am kepping it while I'm in it, and long after I leave it.

LMAO, why am I even entertaining this s**t? I don't have to explain or prove anything to anyone. Especially a damn stranger. Bottom line, after my surgery (March 4) and recouperation, you will be seeing and hearing me.
If these dudes do have the internet or whatever, why do 90-95% don't respond on the websites?
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
162 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
58 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
52 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
207 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
149 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy