Teairra Mari Grinding On Soulja Boy for 'Sponsor' Video Shoot

most viewed right now
 61
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
57 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 61
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 53
Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 02-25-2010, 09:33 PM         #21
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn i remember he was a soundclick rapper now hes rich banging dimes....somebody give this man boy a medal
 8 years ago '08        #22
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$9,738 | Props total: 114 114
alright... time for me to make a hit dance song

f**k Soulja Boy
 8 years ago '09        #23
Difficult 135 heat pts135
space
avatar space
space
$47,420 | Props total: 670 670
I love that song
 8 years ago '05        #24
Fresh|B 996 heat pts996
space
avatar space
space
$44,031 | Props total: 28498 28498
...Why This n*gga Looking Shy In The Pictures But Smiling His a.ss Off With His Homie? Fruity Suspect a.ss n*gga
 8 years ago '05        #25
clarence1986 
space
avatar space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 5 5
I'm with Ice T on this one, f**k that n*gga S Beezy
 8 years ago '06        #26
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,857 | Props total: 1265 1265
 DrX said:
damn i remember he was a soundclick rapper now hes rich banging dimes....somebody give this man boy a medal
Yup, dude went from spendin his B-Day in Wal Mart:


[video - click to view]


To f**kin video models and RnB singer. I just can't hate on that.
 8 years ago '06        #27
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,131 | Props total: 43 43
 Peterparker said:
so exactly what do u do cuz judging from some of ur post it seem like u connected somehow in tha industry..but if u can't give that out coo
Yeah, I am in the industry. I was a behind the scenes person. But now, I will be in the forefront, because I too, now am an artist. I didn't want to do that at first, but it was bound to happen. I just think it's funny how these guys automatically think these rappers smash everything in sight. And they don't. And not every R&B chick s3x the rappers or their collabo partners. Teairra is one of them that doesn't. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but in this case it didn't.
 8 years ago '05        #28
blockburna 
space
avatar space
space
$1,634 | Props total: 3 3
Lucky little mothaf**ker!! haha I aint even mad at him though props to the lil niga... Mya's always been my #1 but when Teairra stepped on the scene age was the only thing keepin her from taking my #2 spot from Alicia... "SHE ALL GROWED UP NOWWW THO" (Damon - Friday after Nx voice) lmao
 8 years ago '08        #29
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$9,738 | Props total: 114 114
 Jersey826 said:
Yup, dude went from spendin his B-Day in Wal Mart:



To f**kin video models and RnB singer. I just can't hate on that.
damn, them n*ggas were wack... I see money changes every thing
 8 years ago '05        #30
Fresh|B 996 heat pts996
space
avatar space
space
$44,031 | Props total: 28498 28498
 Jersey826 said:
Yup, dude went from spendin his B-Day in Wal Mart:


[video - click to view]



Last edited by Fresh; 02-25-2010 at 11:36 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #31
GLOCKN SKIMASK 90 heat pts90
space
avatar space
space
$6,555 | Props total: 1141 1141
Soulja boy must bang erica out she in here hatin
 02-26-2010, 01:53 AM         #32
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Why This n*gga Looking Shy In The Pictures But Smiling His a.ss Off With His Homie? Fruity Suspect a.ss n*gga
that's not his homie, that's bow wow's man
 02-26-2010, 01:54 AM         #33
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MissLoveOne said:
Yeah, I am in the industry. I was a behind the scenes person. But now, I will be in the forefront, because I too, now am an artist. I didn't want to do that at first, but it was bound to happen. I just think it's funny how these guys automatically think these rappers smash everything in sight. And they don't. And not every R&B chick s3x the rappers or their collabo partners. Teairra is one of them that doesn't. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but in this case it didn't.
when your album dropping?
 02-26-2010, 01:56 AM         #34
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man I too say f**k that twig face popsicle waist a.ss n*gga
 8 years ago '08        #35
-Jazeera- 
space
space
space
$946 | Props total: 33 33
"Is there any guys around that know how to make a giirl feeel?" ... and she went to solja? ...
 8 years ago '04        #36
justinjones 310 heat pts310
space
avatar space
space
$50,663 | Props total: 9630 9630
as much as i dont like his music i cant hate on him for using all this to his advantage
 02-26-2010, 06:19 AM         #37
mightyhealthy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MissLoveOne said:
Yeah, I am in the industry. I was a behind the scenes person. But now, I will be in the forefront, because I too, now am an artist. I didn't want to do that at first, but it was bound to happen. I just think it's funny how these guys automatically think these rappers smash everything in sight. And they don't. And not every R&B chick s3x the rappers or their collabo partners. Teairra is one of them that doesn't. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but in this case it didn't.
I can't wait till you are getting f**ked on the regular by rappers if your industry status is real. Sounds fugazi to me.

"I was behind the scenes and blah blah blah .... i didn't want to be an artist but I had to blah blah blah" is quickly going to turn into "I didn't want Soulja Boy's d*ck drapped over my face but it was bound to happen"

Congratulations on becoming Budden's next jumpoff

SHUT UP
 8 years ago '06        #38
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,131 | Props total: 43 43
 mightyhealthy said:
I can't wait till you are getting f**ked on the regular by rappers if your industry status is real. Sounds fugazi to me.

"I was behind the scenes and blah blah blah .... i didn't want to be an artist but I had to blah blah blah" is quickly going to turn into "I didn't want Soulja Boy's d*ck drapped over my face but it was bound to happen"

Congratulations on becoming Budden's next jumpoff

SHUT UP
I don't care if you believe me or not. I ain't here to prove anything to you. You're annonyous to me. And bear no existance whatsoever on my life. I like when people make stupid and ignorant statements. It makes me laugh.

I just happen to be here. Why do these uninformed fans and outsiders believe that industry folks don't have the internet, don't look at these websites, to see what you guys are saying. Newsflash, yes they do. We got laptops, cellphones, with internet. They see everything you guys say. They just choose not to respond to some of it. However, I do because I choose too. This ain't stop me from beng human. BTW, I don't have to f**k rappers. I've had my self respect before I got in this game and I am kepping it while I'm in it, and long after I leave it.

LMAO, why am I even entertaining this s**t? I don't have to explain or prove anything to anyone. Especially a damn stranger. Bottom line, after my surgery (March 4) and recouperation, you will be seeing and hearing me.
 8 years ago '07        #39
CrazyNDaLasDayz 437 heat pts437
space
avatar space
space
$5,935 | Props total: 15928 15928
 MissLoveOne said:
I don't care if you believe me or not. I ain't here to prove anything to you. You're annonyous to me. And bear no existance whatsoever on my life. I like when people make stupid and ignorant statements. It makes me laugh.

I just happen to be here. Why do these uninformed fans and outsiders believe that industry folks don't have the internet, don't look at these websites, to see what you guys are saying. Newsflash, yes they do. We got laptops, cellphones, with internet. They see everything you guys say. They just choose not to respond to some of it. However, I do because I choose too. This ain't stop me from beng human. BTW, I don't have to f**k rappers. I've had my self respect before I got in this game and I am kepping it while I'm in it, and long after I leave it.

LMAO, why am I even entertaining this s**t? I don't have to explain or prove anything to anyone. Especially a damn stranger. Bottom line, after my surgery (March 4) and recouperation, you will be seeing and hearing me.

That's what I'm sayin' lol...


Oh and BTW .. Damn I never realized how fine Mari is :dancingcool:
 8 years ago '06        #40
swiff epics 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$584 | Props total: 117 117
 Get it Right said:
Only on Boxden do members think an artist is having s3x with another artist if they make a video and are seen together.
Trust me it aint only on boxden
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
96 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside H1z1 drops on PS4 tomorrow, here’s 11 tips to dominate
60 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
NBA Lebron James joins Allen Iverson as only players to have 6 40-point games ..
38 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 6
Ol Boy Was Play Fightin Wit His Girl And Then This Happened
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
Article inside Google removes "don't be evil" from code of conduct
6 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy