NFL Combine Thread

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #161
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,639 | Props total: 2745 2745
Riley Cooper can play pretty decent, and I heard he is a pretty decent outfielder on the baseball team, but I seen him burn up UC in the Sugar Bowl this year, if he does not make it in the league, he can play Baseball
 8 years ago '07        #162
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
 Stupendamatic said:
With his combine performance he has moved himself up into the top 20, if he is there at 15 and he is at the top of your board you take him. You don't risk missing on the player you want.
i still see him as a late first rounder,but if he's moving up then gotta jump on him at 15 but i wouldnt be mad with a trade back and get some more picks.
 8 years ago '05        #163
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
Yeah another pick would be nice but it might be hard to trade back with all the talent that's in this draft.
 8 years ago '07        #164
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
 Stupendamatic said:
Yeah another pick would be nice but it might be hard to trade back with all the talent that's in this draft.
yea but i been on the weatherspoon bandwagon since the east vs west game.giants def need some speed in their linebacker core,tired of TEs k!lling em every game
 8 years ago '04        #165
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3249 3249
i think Weatherspoon is versatile enuff to play ILB in the 3-4...i hope i'm right and he falls to us at 25 or whatever, but the way he's performin he might not make it past the Giants, if not i'd take Sean Lee in the later rounds
 8 years ago '06        #166
Bedlam 
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
 layzie8171 said:
rileys huge i thought he would be slower than what he ran. for his size 4.5 is fast
and anybody know what brandon spikes ran or if he ran
Riley Cooper's top end speed is incredible for his size, but his acceleration is not that great, as seen by his 4.5 40.

As for people talking about Brandon Spikes... I don't really know what's up with him. He wasn't half the LB this year that he was in 2008. He was gimpy all year and I still don't know if he's fully healed. I haven't seen his 40, but I imagine it's very slow. His vertical sucked. I really think he knows he needs some surgery, but won't get it.
 8 years ago '07        #167
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
Ellz, what happened to your boy Joe Haden?:lachen001: ran a 4.57 and only 18 reps. Not tryna dog ya but Im tellin you, that florida gators program just gets pure gym warriors and most of em dont pan out in the league. Haden never got tested cus gators had a great collective d-line that would never let the qb have time to throw even medium routes

Kyle Wilson is gonna end up being better with that press man game of his.

On a side note, Patrick Petersen, prolly the best corner prospect since champ bailey. s**t if I were the skins, i would bomb next season for a shot at gettin him:cool-smiley-009:
 8 years ago '06        #168
Bedlam 
space
space
 ttime236 said:
Ellz, what happened to your boy Joe Haden?:lachen001: ran a 4.57 and only 18 reps. Not tryna dog ya but Im tellin you, that florida gators program just gets pure gym warriors and most of em dont pan out in the league. Haden never got tested cus gators had a great collective d-line that would never let the qb have time to throw even medium routes
No offense man, but you couldn't be more wrong right there. First off, if they were "gym warriors", they'd be k!lling the combine and playing like s**t. They do the opposite. Second, our D-Line was carried by our secondary, not the other way around. Haden played a lot of elite recievers (A.J. Green, Juilo Jones, Mardy Gilyard), and shut them down for the most part. Our D-Line only got a pass rush if Dunlap decided to play hard, other than that, they got no pass rush at all.

Haden just had a bad day. Not saying he's a 4.3 guy, but he's not a 4.57. And 18 reps is good for a DB...
 8 years ago '07        #169
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Bedlam said:
No offense man, but you couldn't be more wrong right there. First off, if they were "gym warriors", they'd be k!lling the combine and playing like s**t. They do the opposite. Second, our D-Line was carried by our secondary, not the other way around. Haden played a lot of elite recievers (A.J. Green, Juilo Jones, Mardy Gilyard), and shut them down for the most part. Our D-Line only got a pass rush if Dunlap decided to play hard, other than that, they got no pass rush at all.

Haden just had a bad day. Not saying he's a 4.3 guy, but he's not a 4.57. And 18 reps is good for a DB...
Lmao get outta here, Im talking bout that wall the gators got with their great gym numbers like 40's and bench presses. Yall had something like 5 kids that supposedly ran 4.4 and under and haden was talking like he was 1 of them. News that he couldnt break a 4.5 came out a few days ago

When I mean gym warriors, Im talking from guys like jarvis moss and chad jackson and derrick harvey who show good at the workouts and flop in the league. Half of ur prospects get that florida/espn hype and cant do anything when the lights come on

And your defensive front was def. one of the elite in the country compared to college standards. As a result, haden wasnt gettin played deep as much as other corners and you know this. Everytime i watch a florida game, haden was sittin on the slant cus the gators front wouldnt let the opposing qb get more than 3 step drops

Last edited by ttime236; 03-02-2010 at 09:41 AM..
 03-02-2010, 09:47 AM         #170
Trill Clinton  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn,Haden looks iffy right now.

Runnin' a 4.6 and being a man corner is horrific.

might fall out the top 10.
 8 years ago '07        #171
agentSNAKE 
space
space
$1,002 | Props total: 0 0
 ttime236 said:

On a side note, Patrick Petersen, prolly the best corner prospect since champ bailey. s**t if I were the skins, i would bomb next season for a shot at gettin him:cool-smiley-009:
Patrick Peterson is a stud, also the WR class so good next yr
 8 years ago '09        #172
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
Haden, all they going to do is look at him on film, usually when guys who are predicted to be top ten have a bad workout in front of scouts, they go back to film
 8 years ago '09        #173
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
damn his 2nd 40 was a 4.6 flat, talking about Haden
 8 years ago '09        #174
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
41 inch vertical for Taylor Mays :wow:
 8 years ago '06        #175
Bedlam 
space
space
 ttime236 said:
And your defensive front was def. one of the elite in the country compared to college standards. As a result, haden wasnt gettin played deep as much as other corners and you know this. Everytime i watch a florida game, haden was sittin on the slant cus the gators front wouldnt let the opposing qb get more than 3 step drops
Ok, and I can tell you that I've watched every single Florida snap for years and years and this is wrong. Argue with me all you want, but you're wrong. In 2006, we had a dominating D-Line that made Reggie Nelson look like a stud because he never had to stay deep for long and could gamble like a mother f**ker, but that's simply not the case with Joe Haden. Joe Haden was put on islands with great WR's and the D-Line didn't pressure for s**t. I think Dunlap is trash.

Now tell me that you watched a Florida game and I'm wrong...
 8 years ago '08        #176
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,728 | Props total: 11620 11620
Have all the DBs already ran there 40's?
 8 years ago '09        #177
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
nah i think its one more group, they are doing ball hawk drills right now, the major group of corners
 8 years ago '08        #178
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
 ReggieA said:
nah i think its one more group, they are doing ball hawk drills right now, the major group of corners
Do you happen to have the 40 times for group 10
 8 years ago '08        #179
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
Taylor Mays 4.24 this dude tied Chris Johnson

Say whats good to the top 15:agreement6:
 8 years ago '05        #180
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 226 226
holy s**t
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
161 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy