Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
194 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #41
DatKidDex 
space
space
$4,098 | Props total: 386 386
I dont know but ive been to seaworld, nj, md, ne aquariums and ive never seen any black people f**king wit the animals.. this is very tragic but nonetheless it will make some people laugh.... You dont mess wit nature...you can to all the training and domesticating in the world these are still naturally wild animals and they will conduct themselves as such. like this story has soooo many sides its ridiculous.

CNN's Report:

Tompkins said there were no indications of any problem with Tillikum or any other animal just before the incident, and that Brancheau "had done a great session with him ... he seemed to enjoy what he was doing at the time."
How the f**k would a human know a whale is enjoying s**t ?? they do tricks because they are forced to i mean im pretty sure it was a show gone wrong but damn you cant expect any animal to act the way u want it
 8 years ago '07        #42
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
OH s**t
 8 years ago '08        #43
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,728 | Props total: 11620 11620
So are they k!llin the whale or what?
 8 years ago '04        #44
bluntwood 
space
space
space
$75 | Props total: 11 11

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #45
deziking 79 heat pts79
space
space
$19,533 | Props total: 5117 5117
okay first of all k!ller whales do not eat people, these whales are very smart they hunt for stingrays and sharks. k!ller whales hunt in packs(in the outside world) see this whale was in closed space alone with out its pack so ofcourse hes going to acted weird. but they showed this on discovery channel where they caught first time footage of this pack of whales hunting. very smart creature.
 8 years ago '07        #46
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118

[pic - click to view]

f**k you, whaaaaaaaaale
 8 years ago '07        #47
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 Storchaveli said:
Great White sharks are also being preyed upon by Orcas (yes they have learned how to k!ll JAWS). I'm telling you, they're very intelligent. They've learned about a condition that sharks can be put under called "tonic immobility." That's when the shark (pretty much all species) gets turned belly UP under water; when that happens to the shark, their brain literally gets thrown out of whack trying to right itself up, pretty much paralyzing them.... and THAT's when they drown/suffocate under water and the Orcas have their way with them. The Orcas actually turn them on their backs to k!ll them.

EDIT: Here, I found a video on it. Very interesting.

And people are blaming humans for Great White sharks becoming endangered. ITS SHAMU THATS MERKING THOSE MAHf**kAS.
 8 years ago '08        #48
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,033 | Props total: 4860 4860
Idk if its been said but k!ller whales are so smart they swim up onto shore and catch seals and take them back out into the water. Yes I said on shore. They toss the live seals in the air playing with them b4 they k!ll them. They k!ll sharks with no problem and are probally the smartest of the ocean.
 02-25-2010, 06:57 PM         #49
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysteryman said:
People keep saying the whale went whale

Killer whales don't eat people

I live in Orlando and been to Seaworld many times and sometimes the animals dont behave during the shows and dont wanna do the stunts so trainers will usually cut shows short or improvise by talking more or not doing stunts

The whale was probably having a bad day and pulled her under till she drowned

R.I.P to her but any animal can go haywire at one point it was just unfortunate what happened to her

yep, you're right, animals have bad days too, who's to say the whale wasn't getting no whale pus*y? dude had to grab the first thing he sensed.

your treading deep waters messing with a s3x deprived k!ller whale, that's a whole wave of problems.
 8 years ago '05        #50
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,293 | Props total: 1101 1101
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
Wtf.. ..You tryin to blame it on the whale like " Oh it was just havin a bad day" No mufuka its bein held against its will, and forced to do tricks EVERY SINGLE DAY. The f**k you expect??

Id drown and eat a couple b**ches myself put in that position. Once again ....WILD animal.

On another note.... I just realized how f**ked up humans really are .. We take OTHER species away from their natural habitat and hold em in captivity for our own entertainment Then when these b**ches bite, and attack us we get mad at THEM... LOL
The whale who k!lled the trainer has been there for 30 years and is the oldest one they got

If the whale had a problem with it the whale would have went psycho a while back why wait 30 years??

The whales being held in Seaworld arent some random whales captured in the wild that just shows you never been there

I worked there for a few summers I know first hand

Seaworld stopped capturing whales way back in the 70s or whatever after they got enough whales to breed their own

Seaworld breeds their own whales and has been doing so for a while so most of the whales they got never been in the wild or interacted with nature
 8 years ago '05        #51
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,293 | Props total: 1101 1101

Video found of trainer moments before she was k!lled
 8 years ago '07        #52
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,606 | Props total: 3235 3235
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
Wtf.. ..You tryin to blame it on the whale like " Oh it was just havin a bad day" No mufuka its bein held against its will, and forced to do tricks EVERY SINGLE DAY. The f**k you expect??

Id drown and eat a couple b**ches myself put in that position. Once again ....WILD animal.

The k!ller whale isn't forced to do anything. Trained and forced are two different things.
 8 years ago '04        #53
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,377 | Props total: 3822 3822
theres no actual footage of this?
 8 years ago '04        #54
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,377 | Props total: 3822 3822
 Mysteryman said:

Video found of trainer moments before she was k!lled
damn crazy how she doesnt know she is about to die. god damn...

not even to sound bad i was hoping to see a video though.. that s**t would be crazy to see. i cant even imagin being there
 8 years ago '07        #55
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,661 | Props total: 4411 4411
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
Ok where's the video at?
Posted via Mobile Device
^This...
 8 years ago '07        #56
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,661 | Props total: 4411 4411

A marine conservationist with the American Museum of Natural History says k!ller whales are intelligent creatures that don't do things accidentally.
 02-25-2010, 10:22 PM         #57
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sea world is the most boring place on earth....rip anyway
 8 years ago '04        #58
Juse 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,419 | Props total: 53 53
Nah, orcas definitely k!ll sh*t for fun…if interested, try n check this Nat Geo special on k!ller whales where they show a pod of these crafty f*ckers chase down a baby humpback whale, separate it from its mother, k!ll it, just leave it there (don't eat it), and keep it movin…please do not get it confused, these animals are THOROUGH as F*CK!!!…humans aren't the only villainous members of the animal kingdom
 02-26-2010, 01:50 AM         #59
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Orcas letting s**t be known huh? damn
 8 years ago '04        #60
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
 MPLSallstar said:
i thought this s**t said "Wale" (the rapper)
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
276 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
131 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
56 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
18 hours ago