Feb 24 - Whale Kills Trainer At Sea World Exhibit

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
201 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #1
6861 pageviews
86 comments

Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,977 | Props total: 3992 3992
Feb 24 - Whale k!lls Trainer At Sea World Exhibit

ORLANDO - A SeaWorld trainer was k!lled Wednesday when an orca pulled her into the water as she was talking to visitors.

The same orca, or k!ller whale, has been tied to two earlier deaths in 1991 and 1999, according to the Humane Society of the United States, which has campaigned to keep marine mammals out of theme parks.

Orange County Fire Rescue spokesman John Mulhall said paramedics were called to the Shamu Stadium at the theme park resort where they found a worker who could not be revived.

WKMG-TV reported that a witness, Victoria Biniak, said she saw the incident from a viewing area where the orca, or k!ller whale, is housed.

"The trainer was explaining different things about the whale ... and then the trainer that was down there walked away from the window ... and then Telly (the whale) took off really fast in the tank and he came back, shot up in the air, grabbed the trainer by the waist and started thrashing (her) around," Biniak said.

The theme park was closed shortly after the incident.

WKMG reported Biniak as saying that the k!ller whale — a 30-year-old, 12,300-pound male orca that also is called Tillikum — does not typically have a trainer in its tank because it is too large.

In 1991, the orca, "along with two female (killer) whales, drowned a young part-time trainer named Keltie Byrne at Sealand of the Pacific in Canada," the Humane Society stated.

The orcas "weren't trying to k!ll Byrne, but Tillikum and his orca companions didn't know that humans can't hold their breath as long as whales," Humane Society scientist Naomi Rose said in a report on the group's Web site.

Tillikum was later shipped to SeaWorld of Orlando, the Humane Society noted, and in 1999, "a man who had apparently stayed in the park after closing hours jumped into Tillikum's tank ... He was found dead the next morning, nekkid and draped across the whale. The man's swim trunks were found in the water, and his body was scraped up, a sign that Tillikum had dragged him around the bottom and sides of the tank."

Killer whales, or orcas, are not actually whales but the largest member of the dolphin family. The name k!ller whale comes from them being observed as sometimes k!lling whales for food.

[pic - click to view]

Orca pulls SeaWorld trainer to her death - Life- msnbc.com
RIP. Orcas are way smarter than people think...

86 comments for "Feb 24 - Whale Kills Trainer At Sea World Exhibit"

8 years ago '04        #2
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
White people just dont get it.
 8 years ago '04        #3
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2649 2649
Damn, murderED.
 02-24-2010, 03:45 PM         #4
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Killer whales, or orcas, are not actually whales but the largest member of the dolphin family. The name k!ller whale comes from them being observed as sometimes k!lling whales for food.
i never knew that. that's bad a.ss...
 8 years ago '06        #5
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94 OP
space
space
Great White sharks are also being preyed upon by Orcas (yes they have learned how to k!ll JAWS). I'm telling you, they're very intelligent. They've learned about a condition that sharks can be put under called "tonic immobility." That's when the shark (pretty much all species) gets turned belly UP under water; when that happens to the shark, their brain literally gets thrown out of whack trying to right itself up, pretty much paralyzing them.... and THAT's when they drown/suffocate under water and the Orcas have their way with them. The Orcas actually turn them on their backs to k!ll them.

EDIT: Here, I found a video on it. Very interesting.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Storchaveli; 02-24-2010 at 03:54 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #6
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94 OP
space
space
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
LOL Im sorry.. but wtf ...its a k!llER whale. Yea I know they're not called it cause they k!ll people... but I aint f**kin wit NOTHIN that is in anyway a.ssociated with the world "killer" .. I dont care if its a 34th "A.K.A".
 8 years ago '04        #7
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2649 2649
 Storchaveli said:
Great White sharks are also being preyed upon by Orcas (yes they have learned how to k!ll JAWS). I'm telling you, they're very intelligent. They've learned about a condition that sharks can be put under called "tonic immobility." That's when the shark (pretty much all species) gets turned belly UP under water; when that happens to the shark, their brain literally gets thrown out of whack trying to right itself up, pretty much paralyzing them.... and THAT's when they drown/suffocate under water and the Orcas have their way with them. The Orcas actually turn them on their backs to k!ll them.

Whoa, that trainer WAS murdered.
 8 years ago '06        #8
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,631 | Props total: 8557 8557
the whale snapped back to reality
 02-24-2010, 04:10 PM         #9
eNcrypTioN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn that's crazy!! That's right down the street from me.
 8 years ago '05        #10
MlLkMan 
space
space
$4,246 | Props total: 40 40
 Storchaveli said:

thats tight :applause2:
 8 years ago '06        #11
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
Think about seeing that s**t. A whale jumping up and grabbing the trainer and just pulling her back into the water.
 02-24-2010, 04:23 PM         #12
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The same orca, or k!ller whale, has been tied to two earlier deaths in 1991 and 1999, according to the Humane Society of the United States, which has campaigned to keep marine mammals out of theme parks.
lol this n*gga got more bodies than OJ and he still free willy

n*gga making a k!ll for each decade like he celebrating an anniversary.

Last edited by WEREWOLF; 02-24-2010 at 04:24 PM..
 8 years ago '98        #13
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,188 | Props total: 3566 3566
 eNcrypTioN said:
damn that's crazy!! That's right down the street from me.
s**t son, grab that fishing rod. We've got work to do.
 8 years ago '04        #14
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 Storchaveli said:

that is crazy s**t man
i learnt something today thanks lol

i wanna see something do that tonic immobility to a whale now tho ahahha
 8 years ago '07        #15
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
LOL Im sorry.. but wtf ...its a k!llER whale. Yea I know they're not called it cause they k!ll people... but I aint f**kin wit NOTHIN that is in anyway a.ssociated with the world "killer" .. I dont care if its a 34th "A.K.A".

When they goin to learn to leave all these wild animals ALONE?
 8 years ago '04        #16
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
If we can't even trust our fellow man, how the f*ck do people expect to be able to trust WILD animals. I just don't get it.

"That whale didn't go Crazy. That whale went whale!!!"
 8 years ago '05        #17
HeGotBeatz 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,341 | Props total: 556 556
someone jus said to me yesterday, "whens the last time u heard of a k!ller whale k!llin someone?"
 02-24-2010, 06:32 PM         #18
larceny38116 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i cant believe this whale has k!lled 3 people and still in a water park. thats life in jail for a man, a rub on the belly for a whale. wtf
 8 years ago '05        #19
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
man..i wouldnt be caught in a tank with anything that k!lls great whites
 8 years ago '06        #20
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
if it caught you...you would be dead though
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
81 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
289 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
43 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
70 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
62 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy