Damn!! Is all I can say
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-25-2010, 03:29 PM         #161
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This interview was posted last month (I think), I told y'all this was a classic interview, I guess it's all about how you title the thread.
 8 years ago '05        #162
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
Pac just needed to calm down, not surprised on his outcome.
Nas is that dude but shouldve picked better words than I love u lol
 02-25-2010, 03:56 PM         #163
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drama_kiNg said:
Nas is that dude but shouldve picked better words than I love u lol
thas basically the point most of us here was tryin to make
 8 years ago '07        #164
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
im still amazed how people are saying Nas didn't get punked...thats the internet for you.
 8 years ago '08        #165
phantom4life 
space
space
space
$825 | Props total: 23 23
 LAwLB15 said:
^^^wtf u talkin bout I aint say shyt about k!llin the n*gga he couldv atleast f**ked the n*gga up!!!
and yeah nas did back down like a b**ch n*gga pac tol him what it is and he tells pac he loves him?! c'mon son thas some b**ch shyt and on top of that this shyt happened in the 90s thas when bangin and beef was real
and ur only defending nas only because its nas & ur a stan but if it was somebody else u would b saying hes pus*y too so just stop it! I like nas's music just as much as the next n*gga but what he did was pus*y......and snoop lost points too for befriending pacs enemies especially when pac was always riding for him fake a.ss/disloyal a.ss n*ggaz
if u think all that woulda went down is a f!ght u're stupid! everybody knows if its guns around then somebody WILL get to poppin. but u know the "hood" right? gtfoh if it was somebody else I would say the same, I dont ride d*ck like u do. It's called disagreeing, like most of the people in this thread are doing. I disagree, why would ANYBODY be scared of one dude wit 100 goons behind him ready to do whateva. c'mon yo, stop THAT shyt!
 02-25-2010, 05:34 PM         #166
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphop4ever said:

[pic - click to view]

oh god
 02-25-2010, 05:38 PM         #167
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
It's him punkin Nas, because after Pac straight dictates to him what his response should be to a upcoming diss, Nas then said once again:

"I love you Pac"

What kinda s**t is that?
Iw ould let this go. But since you be riding Jay-Z so hard, tell me hw Pac dissed jay-Z, Jay says nothing, and then records a remake to Me & My Girlfriend?
 8 years ago '08        #168
phantom4life 
space
space
space
$825 | Props total: 23 23
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
if nas was real and not scared he would belike the fuk u mean you have a track coming out but dont want me to respond he chicken up like a b**ch thats the perfect example of a b**ch made n*gga
n*ggas is ignorant, read a book or somethin. the loudest n*ggas is the ones that get merked, quiet n*ggas is the k!llas. straight up
 8 years ago '05        #169
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
I have a question, how do we know that nas def said " i love you " i just cant see someone saying that.. even flamboyant homos wouldnt say s**t like that, it just doesn't make sense.

i dont believe it
 8 years ago '05        #170
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
but lets not get it twisted .. nasty > jay
 02-25-2010, 05:55 PM         #171
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
"I want Biggie to rest in peace, as well as Pac"

Jay-Z - Real Ni**as Do Real Things
:rolleyes:

yea right......Jay dont want no drama. he been soft.
 8 years ago '04        #172
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,758 | Props total: 2413 2413
 MakaveliToDon91 said:
n*gga i got feelin you illiterate, dead a.ss. you from the bronx? good s**t n*gga, i grew up in bk. but see you got yo facts twisted. your whole story was f**ked up and straight false. i was lettin you know cuz you was goin mad hard frontin like you were speaking truth, but you were speakin anything but the truth. when you ready to argue hip hop, know yo s**t before you front wit all these pics and s**t like you right.
okay cool, now that you have calmed down let's discuss.. where do you feel that said the wrong s**t??? cause trust me b, i do not run around posting bulls**t and making s**t up. so with that being said tell me where you feel i said somthing wrong or somthing you did not agree with. again i am not a Pac hater got crazy love for what he stood for but cats made him out to be invincible and forgot that he as well did not have such a gangsta background growing up.. and forgot that the n*gga can bleed just like any other n*gga hard or soft... as far as Suge from what i know and i know n*ggas that was there the night he got knocked the f**k out. He was not snuffed the dude he ran up on (mind you Suge had atleast 2 or 3 other n*ggas with him) dude knocked the s**t out of him after Suge stepped to him talkin s**t, so in turn dude layed him out..... as far as Snoop that s**t irked me that he is still out there talkin s**t about somthing that happened almost 15 years ago.. mean while he did a song with Nas on "Hip Hop Is Dead". what kind of s**t is that??? only f**k n*ggas do that type of s**t but again like i said before and others said about Snoop in these threads.. he has a proven track record when it comes to being a very disloyal n*gga and hoppin on ther n*ggas d*cks when it's convenient, sorry but that s**t is lame. getting back to Pac so many people praise him as super thug blah blah etc...... and yeah he was a revolutionary in his own right who had a big voice and major influence on the culture hands down. but just like Mobb Deep(which in my opinion they murked Pac with "Drop a Gem" from the "Hell On Earth" album Prodigy got "exposed" in dance school gear when he was 8, but everyone forgets how Pac was dancing in cheetah skin panties on stage as a back up dancer for digital underground... yeah he did what he had to do but please do not tell me that he should get a pass and the rest should not. dude trust me i am big on hip hop more than you will ever know despite the fact that it is watered down but i still hold on to the culture cause i love it with all my heart and it has been there for me since day one... btw since you are from BK what do you think about my n*gga SkyZoo?

Last edited by marcchrome; 02-25-2010 at 05:59 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #173
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
they were both the biggest contradictions in the game who cares?
 8 years ago '07        #174
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
 Illstreet said:

Starting @ 5:00

Nas: I got love for you Pac
Pac: Well n***a, if you got love me, I got a song comin out n***a where I dissed YOU... n***a if you got love for me, you ain't gonna say nothin after this record come out.
Nas: I love you Pac

Pac walks away

Pac to Snoop: I told you we got these n****z punked out here

And you internet nerds wonder was Nas has never, and will never be considered KONY.
out of the two of them whos still breathing

and why snoop aint talk about how suge used to slap him around like a b**ch in public even pac or one of the outlawz said in an interview how suge used to abused snoop in public

Nas is a smart dude if he didnt say "i love you pac" them n*ggaz that was strapped woulda k!lled pac right then and there instead of pac dying shortly after in L.a he woulda died that night in queenz

nas prolly aint want pac's death on his consience

Last edited by getGwap; 02-25-2010 at 06:40 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #175
Al-Razi 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,144 | Props total: 348 348
PAC IS A DEAD… DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD! MAGGOT MEAT!

What is there to say about the fact that the only thing you n*ggaz could say about ya favorite rapper is that he could punk ANYBODY. damn Shakespeare lives on forever through his name. I never think Tupac would even last that long. He was soft, bis3xual, confused feminine and had no father figure so he act like his mother. Get over this dead waste of space in the ground pls. Nas went on to marry a woman, Tupac ended up getting his a**hole dug in.. ugh and this is the guy you n*ggaz look up to?
 8 years ago '09        #176
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,913 | Props total: 840 840
 Al-Razi said:
PAC IS A DEAD… DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD! MAGGOT MEAT!

What is there to say about the fact that the only thing you n*ggaz could say about ya favorite rapper is that he could punk ANYBODY. damn Shakespeare lives on forever through his name. I never think Tupac would even last that long. He was soft, bis3xual, confused feminine and had no father figure so he act like his mother. Get over this dead waste of space in the ground pls. Nas went on to marry a woman, Tupac ended up getting his a**hole dug in.. ugh and this is the guy you n*ggaz look up to?
STFU!
Posted via Mobile Device
 02-25-2010, 06:47 PM         #177
benweezyb4wayne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
Jay, Pac and Nas are my top 3 of all time...

Has nothing to do with this thread.

Take the cape off Stanley.

Biggie would d*ck smack jay z be serious!!!!!
 8 years ago '07        #178
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
 m_cullins said:
Nas dropped this joint first. So i can see him chilling after Pac dropped his song if he was still alive after Mak dropped.

propz a glass of zae turn a n*gga into cashious clay

if nas aint react how he did both snoop and pac woulda both lost there lives that night snoop need to shut the f**k up and thank god nas aint let the goons k!ll both of them n*ggaz
 8 years ago '08        #179
Al-Razi 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,144 | Props total: 348 348
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
STFU!
Posted via Mobile Device
suck ya daddy's d*ck loser, typing hate on a mobile phone f**got, get a desk top and smash ya head into the screen
 02-25-2010, 07:01 PM         #180
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Kurupt battled '200' rappers outside the tunnel" —Snoop.

"Nas had '100' goons with him" —Snoop.

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy