Snoop talking about when 2pac punked Nas in front of his whole crew in NYC

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Boose just dropped album of the year with Boopac :chuuch:
48 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #141
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,625 | Props total: 4606 4606
 marcchrome said:
blah blah... n*gga i am from that era... so save your bulls**t no one gives a f**k... you sensitive a.ss prick... stay salty and keep Pac and Suge's nuts hangin from your forehead..... no one insulted you but instead you want to get all b**chy and cry to get your point across.. seriously dude whatever happened to good 'ol conversation about music.... you act as if you ran with any of these fools....... tighten up dude and get some help........ good luck with your crusade........
you and yo smileys...n*gga put like 5 of them tryna stress your point...grow the f**k up n*gga and learn to interact wit people without makin yourself look like a jackass.

smh...your head must have been under a rock in the 90's cuz you dont know s**t lol. callin me a sensitive a.ss prick, n*gga you a dumbass, clueless jackass who defines stupidity and nonsense at its finest. you find more braincells in my p!ss then in your head. drawin conclusions and s**t, when did i say i ran with DR? i aint never said that in this thread, i was callin out yo dumbass for going on warpath wit pics and bulls**t that aint even true or right information. my bad you cant deal wit bein wrong and plain stupid, then claimin you from that era when you dont know s**t. i wasnt born yesterday n*gga.

Last edited by MakaveliToDon91; 02-24-2010 at 11:35 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #142
DJ Blackout 1 heat pts
space
space
$605 | Props total: 0 0
lmao. and you're replyin... means u catchin feelins too castro. think before you hit enter ...
Don't u mean click reply? last time I checked... when u press enter

IT STARTS A NEW SENTENCE... dont try 2 be clever or coy with the sarcasm... not really your strongest weapon. Thanks for your time...
 8 years ago '07        #143
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Illstreet said:
This is a joke right?
Looks at avy

8 years ago '05        #144
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,446 | Props total: 25133 25133
...Pac Is That n*gga!!!

Damn Shame Old Ls Like This Pop Out His L Grave. "i love you pac"...That Was Some Gay Shyt To End Off With.
 8 years ago '04        #145
Lawgic 
space
space
$3,389 | Props total: 73 73
 LAwLB15 said:
^^^alright but look @ how pac is gonna b rememberd.. As the GOAT a LEGEND...
and look @ how Nas is looked at as of right now

JAY-z b**ch ........Kelis Ho...and now Pacs son

Pac is dead and he still won
in reality Nas is respected by his peers and has a successful solo career that many new artists will never see...so if you take your mind outside of the internet box you'd realize that outside of boxden and other forums this whole "nas lost" stuff doesn't exist.

everyone agrees he's getting r*ped with the whole support thing, but you're really fooling yourself if Nas isn't looked at as one of hip-hop's elite....seriously
 02-25-2010, 12:53 AM         #146
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lawgic said:
in reality Nas is respected by his peers and has a successful solo career that many new artists will never see...so if you take your mind outside of the internet box you'd realize that outside of boxden and other forums this whole "nas lost" stuff doesn't exist.

everyone agrees he's getting r*ped with the whole support thing, but you're really fooling yourself if Nas isn't looked at as one of hip-hop's elite....seriously
honestly....outside of the net...nas aint even relevant....I dont hear any nas songs bumped in cars,radios,clubs. ect....everybody outside the net says the same thing about Nas.....that he fell off yeeeeears ago...but I f**ks wit nas I like his shyt his old shyt I mean so I dont want to sound like Im hatin on son cuz im not but right now he got more Ls than my weedman
 8 years ago '04        #147
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 413 413
 KeithHernandez said:
Way to hear the interview sideways.

Pac came off like a loudmouth n*gga in the wrong part of town, Nas smiled and let him walk away with it. Snoop said it himself!

Unless he slapped Nas right in the front of everyone, there's no way you can logically say Pac punked anybody. He might have stepped up real brave, but believe Nas let him step away feeling brave, too. Especially if any of this is even true.

Read between the lines, n*ggas. Pac came at Nas and told him I just dissed you and every New York rapper I could think of. s**t.. that sounds like an apology in itself. And Nas told him, "It's all good. Do what you gotta. I respect your music."

Just because Nas didn't wanna be about the beef doesn't mean he took an L here.
 Dash420 said:
that doesnt mean he scared fool how is he scared when he clearly had the advtg over Pac? if Snoop is sayin Nas was gooned up at the time he obviously CHOSE to not be on that kinda s**t becuz he had love for Pac..he knew Pac was on some otha s**t so he wasnt paying that beef s**t no mind becuz hes smarter than that

you see what that wreckless behavior led Pac unfortunately but Nas was lookin at the bigger picture..

quit tryin to always twist s**t
 Effit said:
How did Nas lose? Snoop just said he had 40 n*ggas ready to mow them alll down on Nas word. Big ups to the big homie Snoop Dogg anyways been keepin it 100 > Pac too.
 MissLoveOne said:
Pac was the instigator. Nas nor anybody else did not do anything to that man to get dissed. Pac was just being parinoid for no reason. In fact, he dissed a lot of these people out of being parinoid. Half the people he dised before he died, said or did nothing to him. I see the delousional Pac fans still haven't gotten that grip on reality.

Besides, that man been dead 14 years. Nas is not. So all that "punking" and "thug" s**t didn't mean nothing. Pac 6 feet under the ground and can't do s**t. So all the beefing and dissing he was doing amounted to nothing in the end. Not to mention, his death was a violent one, that still isn't solved. So who's shoes would you rather be in right now. Exactly, I'll take the long life route. Bottom line, none of you were there that night to know what happened that night. So all of it is speculation.
 8 years ago '04        #148
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
lol

yall dead serious too

i actually read thru this whole thread...i cant believe u people, pickin sides like "this guy lost" or "well this guy's dead" or "this guy's not loyal because he remained friends with his original friends"

seriously??

yall sound like b**ches readin teen magazine, while still tryin to show how hood u r. grow the f**k up
 8 years ago '09        #149
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,824 | Props total: 725 725
 P. Dedos said:
pac was wild dude

no wonder he always talking about dying in his raps

he stayed beefing and getting into scraps

dude was arrested for a.ssult & battery like 10 times
 8 years ago '05        #150
GLOCKN SKIMASK 86 heat pts86
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 991 991
it all come down too them n*ggas was scared yeah he was gooned up and scared it just like a n*gga tell you a im about to hit you in your mouth if you love me you wont swing back and say i love you afterwards thats not having respect for a n*gga thats being scared shook nas guys was shook too they knew if anything happen to pac it was a done deal for them and nas
 8 years ago '05        #151
GLOCKN SKIMASK 86 heat pts86
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 991 991
if nas was real and not scared he would belike the fuk u mean you have a track coming out but dont want me to respond he chicken up like a b**ch thats the perfect example of a b**ch made n*gga
 8 years ago '07        #152
itsyaboydub 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,038 | Props total: 0 0
Snoop such a real a.ss n*gga.
 8 years ago '04        #153
TrapBoi 
space
space
$2,046 | Props total: 134 134
i dont think snoop is being all the way 100 about this story because he has told it twice & he changed it both times. the first time on allhiphop he said that "pac str8 up chumped nas...str8 up punked him and nas bowed down", now he is saying that "nas kept it gangsta and gave him a pass" or something to that effect.
 8 years ago '05        #154
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
it all come down too them n*ggas was scared yeah he was gooned up and scared it just like a n*gga tell you a im about to hit you in your mouth if you love me you wont swing back and say i love you afterwards thats not having respect for a n*gga thats being scared shook nas guys was shook too they knew if anything happen to pac it was a done deal for them and nas
It's a dis track he didn't get hit in the face. To me Nas saying I love you Pac means he respected him and after saying that he could have just went and dis Pac back. The reason he didn't I dunno. Remember he didn't wanna dis Jay-Z back but the streets wouldn't let it be.
 02-25-2010, 09:58 AM         #155
BIGthingsSON  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LAwLB15 said:
^^^alright but look @ how pac is gonna b rememberd.. As the GOAT a LEGEND...
and look @ how Nas is looked at as of right now

JAY-z b**ch ........Kelis Ho...and now Pacs son

Pac is dead and he still won

Hmm , so that's how your going to remember Nas? Didn't know your opinion counted for everyone's . Sorry , but I listen to hip-hop for the music. You seem to be on some childish s**t, you don't even know this cat personally . Hating this hard makes you just seem foul.
 8 years ago '05        #156
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
Or maybe he is b**ch made I dunno . But we don't have the reasons to why things happened so why are we giving answers?
 8 years ago '04        #157
Lawgic 
space
space
$3,389 | Props total: 73 73
 LAwLB15 said:
honestly....outside of the net...nas aint even relevant....I dont hear any nas songs bumped in cars,radios,clubs. ect....everybody outside the net says the same thing about Nas.....that he fell off yeeeeears ago...but I f**ks wit nas I like his shyt his old shyt I mean so I dont want to sound like Im hatin on son cuz im not but right now he got more Ls than my weedman
here's the thing, what do you guys deem relevant? 'cause Nas isn't being played on the radio when obviously his kind of music doesn't fit into what the machine is pumping?

I think most of you don't even know what the word means to be irrelevant. He's headlining a successful tour every year (rock the bells), his last too albums both peaked at number one on the U.S. billboard charts. How can that possibly be irrelevant?

Plus irrelevant to who? that's the big question? If you're not in the mainstream eye constant does that mean you're irrelevant?

Last edited by Lawgic; 02-25-2010 at 10:10 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #158
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,750 | Props total: 2410 2410
 MakaveliToDon91 said:
you and yo smileys...n*gga put like 5 of them tryna stress your point...grow the f**k up n*gga and learn to interact wit people without makin yourself look like a jackass.

smh...your head must have been under a rock in the 90's cuz you dont know s**t lol. callin me a sensitive a.ss prick, n*gga you a dumbass, clueless jackass who defines stupidity and nonsense at its finest. you find more braincells in my p!ss then in your head. drawin conclusions and s**t, when did i say i ran with DR? i aint never said that in this thread, i was callin out yo dumbass for going on warpath wit pics and bulls**t that aint even true or right information. my bad you cant deal wit bein wrong and plain stupid, then claimin you from that era when you dont know s**t. i wasnt born yesterday n*gga.
still crying and shootin insults.. dude you just showed your entire hand... all you did was prove my point, you sound like an angry little girl.... i can not take you seriously. i do not argue with morons, most likely it took you a few hours to conjure up all of those kiddy insults it is obvious you really took that s**t to heart and let your your feelings get the best of you... not my problem... that i am claiming????? i KNOW my s**t and have been involved with the culture from jump, Bronx bred homeboy please do not get s**t twisted. when you are ready to talk hip hop like a grown a.ss man then talk to me until then you fail my n*gga.......

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #159
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,625 | Props total: 4606 4606
 marcchrome said:
still crying and shootin insults.. dude you just showed your entire hand... all you did was prove my point, you sound like an angry little girl.... i can not take you seriously. i do not argue with morons, most likely it took you a few hours to conjure up all of those kiddy insults it is obvious you really took that s**t to heart and let your your feelings get the best of you... not my problem... that i am claiming????? i KNOW my s**t and have been involved with the culture from jump, Bronx bred homeboy please do not get s**t twisted. when you are ready to talk hip hop like a grown a.ss man then talk to me until then you fail my n*gga.......
n*gga i got feelin you illiterate, dead a.ss. you from the bronx? good s**t n*gga, i grew up in bk. but see you got yo facts twisted. your whole story was f**ked up and straight false. i was lettin you know cuz you was goin mad hard frontin like you were speaking truth, but you were speakin anything but the truth. when you ready to argue hip hop, know yo s**t before you front wit all these pics and s**t like you right.
 02-25-2010, 03:18 PM         #160
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphop4ever said:

[pic - click to view]

lmfaooo!!!!!!! htf did I miss this?????? lmfaoo
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
23 hours ago