Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
38 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
84 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-24-2010, 08:09 PM         #121
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klew said:
Sometimes I don't even know what I post
me neither cuz usually when I get on ive just finished smoking a L
 02-24-2010, 08:18 PM         #122
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
Nas has never been regarded as the King of New York...

Ever.

There was a minute there after Stillmatic that he was in the running, but then "God Son" came out and was a dissapointment and Nas started declinding again.

If you really think Nas is, or has ever been considered KONY, you're a delusional fool.
i take it you're real young so imma let u breathe....when illmatic came out nas was noted as THE BEST by everyone..including jay. jay was actually on tour with him and large pro..jay warmed up the crowd while nas headlined....ignorance is bliss until its noticed on you
 02-24-2010, 08:29 PM         #123
kronik414  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ saying Nas got punked.

And before anyone starts with some "stan" s**t, Pac is my fav. rapper. n*gga wasn't that gutta forreal imo.

He didn't punk s**t. It was more like, "You got love for me? Well, I already recorded a song dissin you.. so if you got love for me, dont diss me back & let it seem like you're shook of me." I'm just sayin......
 8 years ago '08        #124
SKePTiC 
space
space
$360 | Props total: 1 1
All of the "Pac was jus explainin he dissed dude and payin homage" s**t is throwed off. When he walked away smilin, sayin we got them b**ches spooked, he's basically sayin they got OWNED. I know ya Nas nutswingers gonna have a field day with this post, but knock yourself out. Delusional thinking is your way of life. Nas got owned. PERIOD! ............Next?!?
 8 years ago '04        #125
DJ Blackout 1 heat pts
space
space
$605 | Props total: 0 0
question... were any of you actually there? no... so why are yall buggin out? let that s**t go... none of this bulls**t talk is gonna bring either of the people back from the dead. They all are great artists... just keep it at that. no one opinion is above another.
 8 years ago '08        #126
SKePTiC 
space
space
 DJ Blackout said:
question... were any of you actually there? no... so why are yall buggin out? let that s**t go... none of this bulls**t talk is gonna bring either of the people back from the dead. They all are great artists... just keep it at that. no one opinion is above another.

Jus cuz Nas's career has been dead don't mean he's dead.:hang::owned:
 8 years ago '04        #127
DJ Blackout 1 heat pts
space
space
 SKePTiC said:
Jus cuz Nas's career has been dead don't mean he's dead.:hang::owned:
this is why I'm pro abortion... (and I'm not trying to be funny one bit) I dont want 2 call u an idiot because you know what I mean. just squash it. there will never be an end to this discussion. Its been discussed for almost 15 years now... when will it end?
 8 years ago '04        #128
DJ Blackout 1 heat pts
space
space
this reminds me of 12th grade homeroom... n*ggas catchin feelings over s**t that dont even concern them... yall are clowns for real. Im not buying your brand any longer.... I say good day lol
 8 years ago '08        #129
SKePTiC 
space
space
 DJ Blackout said:
this reminds me of 12th grade homeroom... n*ggas catchin feelings over s**t that dont even concern them... yall are clowns for real. Im not buying your brand any longer.... I say good day lol
lmao. and you're replyin... means u catchin feelins too castro. think before you hit enter ...
 02-24-2010, 09:55 PM         #130
Ether Boy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
Yeah, Nas lived, only to have to pay Kelis $55,000 a month for the next 18 years...

I would have rather died.
Nas pays Kelis more money a month than you will ever have in yo life
 8 years ago '09        #131
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,612 | Props total: 4574 4574
 marcchrome said:

you seem to be taking this real personal... why so salty...????? no one dissed pac, yeah you are definitely a Pac stan.. kick rocks homie...
don't front n*gga...you went all out and posted your s**t and it was jumbled up and wrong in so many ways....wtf you tryna say...yo facts was all f**ked up like all these other new generation n*ggas who front like they know all that about 90's rap, Pac/big beef, etc. next time you speak, know of what you speak of because i cant help but go out of my way when somebody as a big of a dumbass as you tries to go in on Pac/Suge with false information. you be the one kickin rocks, peace out.
 8 years ago '05        #132
SMG 
space
space
$2,858 | Props total: 7 7
 Dash420 said:
that doesnt mean he scared fool how is he scared when he clearly had the advtg over Pac? if Snoop is sayin Nas was gooned up at the time he obviously CHOSE to not be on that kinda s**t becuz he had love for Pac..he knew Pac was on some otha s**t so he wasnt paying that beef s**t no mind becuz hes smarter than that

you see what that wreckless behavior led Pac unfortunately but Nas was lookin at the bigger picture..

quit tryin to always twist s**t
You're clearly the only one twistin' s**t...

Even if Nas WAS trying to be the "bigger man", that doesn't make him look like any less of a b**ch...

Nas: I love you...
Pac: n*gga, f**k yo love...and f**k YOU TOO!...
Nas: I still love you tho...

*dead*...
 8 years ago '05        #133
SMG 
space
space
$2,858 | Props total: 7 7
 Sonnage King said:
Nas pays Kelis more money a month than you will ever have in yo life
n*gga, the same can be said for you! ...
 02-24-2010, 10:27 PM         #134
ThugLuv5450  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Come on now, if nas would've did anything to 2pac that day with his crew nas wouldn't be living today. You think n*ggaz from the westcoast would've allowed that, 2pac is like a fukin GOD out there.
 8 years ago '04        #135
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
 hiphop4ever said:

[pic - click to view]

Dead.
 02-24-2010, 10:36 PM         #136
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThugLuv5450 said:
Come on now, if nas would've did anything to 2pac that day with his crew nas wouldn't be living today. You think n*ggaz from the westcoast would've allowed that, 2pac is like a fukin GOD out there.
this^^^
 02-24-2010, 10:36 PM         #137
BIGthingsSON  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pac is dead........................

Everyone who can post here and Nas

WON!!!!!
 02-24-2010, 10:43 PM         #138
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^alright but look @ how pac is gonna b rememberd.. As the GOAT a LEGEND...
and look @ how Nas is looked at as of right now

JAY-z b**ch ........Kelis Ho...and now Pacs son

Pac is dead and he still won

Last edited by LaRy BLanco; 02-24-2010 at 10:57 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #139
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,748 | Props total: 2408 2408
 MakaveliToDon91 said:
don't front n*gga...you went all out and posted your s**t and it was jumbled up and wrong in so many ways....wtf you tryna say...yo facts was all f**ked up like all these other new generation n*ggas who front like they know all that about 90's rap, Pac/big beef, etc. next time you speak, know of what you speak of because i cant help but go out of my way when somebody as a big of a dumbass as you tries to go in on Pac/Suge with false information. you be the one kickin rocks, peace out.
blah blah... n*gga i am from that era... so save your bulls**t no one gives a f**k... you sensitive a.ss prick... stay salty and keep Pac and Suge's nuts hangin from your forehead..... no one insulted you but instead you want to get all b**chy and cry to get your point across.. seriously dude whatever happened to good 'ol conversation about music.... you act as if you ran with any of these fools....... tighten up dude and get some help........ good luck with your crusade........
 02-24-2010, 11:31 PM         #140
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
snopp also got punched in the stomach by pac and left holding his stomach like a b**ch( what i heard, dont know if its true) when he became cool with big and diddy
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
78 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
53 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
114 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
255 comments
2 days ago