Snoop talking about when 2pac punked Nas in front of his whole crew in NYC

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
130 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
284 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-24-2010, 04:33 PM         #101
Classik  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I respect Nas for being the bigger man and being the grown up in a situation that could've easily ended stupidly and ignorant as f**k... But "I love you Pac" was the best he could do? Cmon now...

"I love you?" Really Nas... Really?
 8 years ago '06        #102
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
 JayDawn said:
nothing new....snoop a disloyal a.ss n*gga...

Dats what I'm say'n...It's 1 thing 2 keep it neutral but dis n!gg@ was play'n both sides of da fence on some double agent type 5h!t. If he was a mutual friend of both he would've played mediator 2 try & dead da whole 5h!t instead of kick'n it wit da sworn enemy behind his n!gg@ back.
 8 years ago '07        #103
JAY-H 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,007 | Props total: 375 375
I love pac & nas but snoop loses respect for even telling that story ...like thats s**t that shouldn't be brought up
 8 years ago '06        #104
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
 LAwLB15 said:
GTFO!!! a n*gga come to UR HOOD and disrespects u after u show him nuthin but luv & respect and u tell ur n*ggaz to fall back u str8 up pus*y I aint havin that me and my n*ggaz wouldv went in that n*gga a.ss NO HOMO!

nas tol his n*ggaz to fall back cuz he knew if they wouldv touched Pac the whole west coast wouldv came over there and rode on and them n*ggaz......AND IM FROM NY .....but I gotta keep it 100 so yeah Nas got sonned I dont give a f**k what u say....he need to change his name from Gods son to "Got Sonned"
you got a lot to learn... stop watchin them movies. you must be a young n*gga or must not f**ks with real n*ggas int he street at all. And remember these n*ggas is established rappers.

what would nas be proving is he got pac merked right there on the spot? EVERYBODY knows Pac is a loud mouth. That kind of drama aint necessary and Nas would be lookin like a clwn if he made that "go". Learn somethin n*gga. Even Snoop said it himself, Nas couldve gotten Pac touched. Nas was just being the bigger man.

I swear these boxden goons is outta control on here

Last edited by Da Realness; 02-24-2010 at 06:12 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #105
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,194 | Props total: 11791 11791
 Illstreet said:
Nas has never been regarded as the King of New York...
Ever.There was a minute there after Stillmatic that he was in the running, but then "God Son" came out and was a dissapointment and Nas started declinding again.If you really think Nas is, or has ever been considered KONY, you're a delusional fool.
"Yo reign on the top was short like leprechauns...." was directed at NaS
Posted via Mobile Device
 02-24-2010, 06:52 PM         #106
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^thas what stans do
 02-24-2010, 06:57 PM         #107
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Realness said:
you got a lot to learn... stop watchin them movies. you must be a young n*gga or must not f**ks with real n*ggas int he street at all. And remember these n*ggas is established rappers.

what would nas be proving is he got pac merked right there on the spot? EVERYBODY knows Pac is a loud mouth. That kind of drama aint necessary and Nas would be lookin like a clwn if he made that "go". Learn somethin n*gga. Even Snoop said it himself, Nas couldve gotten Pac touched. Nas was just being the bigger man.

I swear these boxden goons is outta control on here

first. imma grown a.ssman homie ant shyt little about me 2nd. being the bigger man to u means letting a n*gga disrespect u in ur own hood and backin down like a bich? yea thas what a "REAL" man would do gtfo!! I could tel u never grew up in the hood

its no wonder y them so called brave heart n*ggaz dont f**k wif him no more

at the end of the day n*ggaz could say wtf they wanted about Pac but he was a real n*gga and atleast he was doin the shyt he was rhyming about unlike these fake a.ss Gs most of yall look up to

Last edited by LaRy BLanco; 02-24-2010 at 07:07 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #108
phantom4life 
space
space
space
$825 | Props total: 23 23
 Supa Mario 910 said:
LOL @ the excuses everyone is making for Nas in this thread.
NO! lol at that gay a.ss avy
 8 years ago '08        #109
phantom4life 
space
space
space
$825 | Props total: 23 23
 LAwLB15 said:
first. imma grown a.ssman homie ant shyt little about me 2nd. being the bigger man to u means letting a n*gga disrespect u in ur own hood and backin down like a bich? yea thas what a "REAL" man would do gtfo!! I could tel u never grew up in the hood

at the end of the day n*ggaz could say wtf they wanted about Pac but he was a real n*gga and atleast he was doin the shyt he was rhyming about unlike these fake a.ss Gs most of yall look up to
First of all how was he disrespected? Second, how did Nas back down like a bi*ch? Ya'll sound stupid, "if a n*gga come to ur hood and blah blah." There's a thin line between gangsta and stupid. and to k!ll anotha cat cuz he said he dissed u on a song???? for no reason? if YOU know anything about the "hood" u would know it's rules to everything. at least it used to be. now if Pac flashed the heat or threatened Nas's life or did some blatant disrespectful shyt and Nas did nothin then I might see ur point but that sh*t is petty. yall n*ggas is corny, straight up! And call me what u want, Im equally a Nas and Pac fan so u can miss me wit that stan bullshyt. I respect men, and Nas handled that like a man.
 8 years ago '05        #110
the407problem 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 231 231
 Illstreet said:
Yeah, Nas lived, only to have to pay Kelis $55,000 a month for the next 18 years...

I would have rather died.
that only $11,880,000
im sure Nas has alot more money than that
 02-24-2010, 07:35 PM         #111
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 phantom4life said:
First of all how was he disrespected? Second, how did Nas back down like a bi*ch? Ya'll sound stupid, "if a n*gga come to ur hood and blah blah." There's a thin line between gangsta and stupid. and to k!ll anotha cat cuz he said he dissed u on a song???? for no reason? if YOU know anything about the "hood" u would know it's rules to everything. at least it used to be. now if Pac flashed the heat or threatened Nas's life or did some blatant disrespectful shyt and Nas did nothin then I might see ur point but that sh*t is petty. yall n*ggas is corny, straight up! And call me what u want, Im equally a Nas and Pac fan so u can miss me wit that stan bullshyt. I respect men, and Nas handled that like a man.

^^^wtf u talkin bout I aint say shyt about k!llin the n*gga he couldv atleast f**ked the n*gga up!!!
and yeah nas did back down like a b**ch n*gga pac tol him what it is and he tells pac he loves him?! c'mon son thas some b**ch shyt and on top of that this shyt happened in the 90s thas when bangin and beef was real
and ur only defending nas only because its nas & ur a stan but if it was somebody else u would b saying hes pus*y too so just stop it! I like nas's music just as much as the next n*gga but what he did was pus*y......and snoop lost points too for befriending pacs enemies especially when pac was always riding for him fake a.ss/disloyal a.ss n*ggaz

Last edited by LaRy BLanco; 02-24-2010 at 07:37 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #112
CrazyNDaLasDayz 402 heat pts402
space
space
$5,642 | Props total: 14405 14405
 m_cullins said:
Nas dropped this joint first. So i can see him chilling after Pac dropped his song if he was still alive after Mak dropped.

Bruce Leeroy said:
"Fake thug, no love, you get the slug, CB4 Gusto
Your luck low, I didn't know til I was drunk though
You freak n*ggaz played out, get f**ked and ate out
Prostitute turned b**ch, I got the gauge out"

Who you think that was about? The n*gga in your AVY layed low as a muf**ka when Pac disrespected him.

Yo I heard somewhere that this was directed at Biggie... But i dunno if it's true or not
 8 years ago '09        #113
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,619 | Props total: 4581 4581
that s**t was directed at Biggie...it came outta Nas mouth....and BIG responded in kick in the door.
 8 years ago '06        #114
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
 LAwLB15 said:

this n*gga comedy over here. u sound foolish right now.
 02-24-2010, 07:50 PM         #115
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Realness said:
this n*gga comedy over here. u sound foolish right now.
u kno what homie this arguing aint gonna get us no where imma just b a man and tell u I love u and just walk away
 8 years ago '05        #116
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
How did somebody 100 deep with guns get punked? He didn't say anything disrespectful towards Nas just that he was gonna dis them. On record Nas and Jay-Z would have eaten him alive.
 8 years ago '04        #117
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,750 | Props total: 2410 2410
 MakaveliToDon91 said:
suge got sucker punched...read up on the story, and just like any other n*gga on boxden, get your story straight.

and you aint know s**t neither. Nas told a story how Jay Z would dip his a.ss out of NY clubs fast as hell when he heard Pac was comin through.

and lol @ you dissin Pac for dancing with DU....n*gga, your a high school drop out with a single parent and a p!ss poor family who lived in about three different hoods and your mothers a black panther. he was makin the dough, and worked his way up from there. he made a demo rappin and got an offer.

Jay didnt laugh s**t off....its well known he didnt want none from Pac because he wouldve gotten blurred in a minute...hawain sophee fame a.ss n*gga, Pac had dirt on his a.ss from way back...."you got a lotta nerve to play me/another gay rapper, bustin caps at Jay Z"......smh. i respect Nas and his music, he was a man, but Jay...nah.
you seem to be taking this real personal... why so salty...????? no one dissed pac, yeah you are definitely a Pac stan.. kick rocks homie...
 02-24-2010, 08:02 PM         #118
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klew said:
How did somebody 100 deep with guns get punked? He didn't say anything disrespectful towards Nas just that he was gonna dis them. On record Nas and Jay-Z would have eaten him alive.

I swear I was gonna say somethin but ur avy threw me off....oh well f**k it
 8 years ago '05        #119
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
 LAwLB15 said:
I swear I was gonna say somethin but ur avy threw me off....oh well f**k it
Sometimes I don't even know what I post
 8 years ago '04        #120
ScaledAt10 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,655 | Props total: 1072 1072
B.I.G.... End of Story!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
99 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
14 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy