most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #81
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,975 | Props total: 7399 7399
 BlackandGifted said:

1st why is this n*gga snoop bring up s**t from 13-14 years ago?

2nd- Nas lost
Thats the last time he was relevant as a lyricist
 8 years ago '07        #82
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 Illstreet said:
Nothing you just posted indicates any kind of "Riding for his coast" by Nas during the East Coast West Coast s**t...

Nothing.

Nas was neutral(which I highly respect) during the whole thing, making records with Dre and s**t.
Yea iight. Like someone else said in this thread, Pac talked all that rah rah to get layed flat not too long afterwards. You really think if Nas wanted to get Pac mashed out he couldn't have? Snoop said it himself. He spared that n*gga.
 02-24-2010, 02:19 PM         #83
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3stacks said:
this n*gga has Jay-Zs balls lodged in his eyes. Cant take him seriously.
I say again, you compared Greg Oden's p*nis Size to another mans...

You're a f*g.
 8 years ago '05        #84
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
I dont think nas got b**ched or punked at all, and I don't think pac was trying to be hard or anything, i think that was honestly his personality, dude was crazy and it caught up to him. So i don't think either of them handled it the wrong way. This s**t was madd interesting to hear tho, i love hearing s**t that happens when the cameras arent around.

But all else aside I think people are missing the bigger picture here. . .

Pac and Nas are hip hop legends and are 2 of the most influential and talented rappers of all time, both are easily top 5 dead or alive, with multiple classics under their belts. And to this genre and culture that I love called hip hop that means the most to me.
 02-24-2010, 02:22 PM         #85
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bruce Leeroy said:
Yea iight. Like someone else said in this thread, Pac talked all that rah rah to get layed flat not too long afterwards. You really think if Nas wanted to get Pac mashed out he couldn't have? Snoop said it himself. He spared that n*gga.
All I know is, he didn't...

All he did was profess his love for Pac, not once, but twice... One time after being told "I'ma diss you, don't say nothing back".

And when Pac walked away, he commented to Snoop about how he had the East Coast Punked...

That's what is said in the video. That's what I posted. That's it.

I ain't here to interpret it. I'm simply commenting on what was said by Snoop.
 8 years ago '06        #86
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
n*ggas who say Nas took a L def dont be in the streets or dont know how n*ggas supposed to move. Nas kept it G. LOL the same kids sayin Nas pus*y on here woulda been s**ttin bricks ont he spot even before Pac walked up to em and seen the n*ggas reachin. Erybody know Nas a humble n*gga... he aint gon get into unnecessary beef.

Last edited by Da Realness; 02-24-2010 at 02:27 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #87
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,637 | Props total: 4638 4638
 marcchrome said:
this s**t is old news.. snoop still talkin about that s**t....??? then snoop should also talk about how the Eastsidaz punked his b**ch a.ss when they went to his house to collect money he owed them... and then sent his security guards after them while he ran with his gun and jumped in his truck and dipped..... Snoop was on Nas' "Hip hop is Dead" album and still gonna go and talk s**t???? grown men do not do that.....i guess Soop got memory loss or somthing. i heard that he switches up all the f**king time, lmaof.. news flash people even Pac was no gangster... yeah Pac had heart but is this really gangster????? dude used to dance for digital underground in bikini undewear.. funny that those pics can no longer be found on google... and for all you Pac stans i liked pac and still do.. but facts are facts it is real easy to act tough or claim to be a thug when you roll with 40 n*ggas at a time...... Nas could have easily had Pac smashed the f**k out.. but he chose a better route..
Even Jay got dissed by Pac and he laughed it off cause in all reality when Suge ran into Jay and Dame at an awards show he tried that bully s**t and them n*ggas laughed in his face and Sugar i mean Suge did not and could not do s**t.......... and we all know what happened to Suge a while back.. lmaof!!!!
suge got sucker punched...read up on the story, and just like any other n*gga on boxden, get your story straight.

and you aint know s**t neither. Nas told a story how Jay Z would dip his a.ss out of NY clubs fast as hell when he heard Pac was comin through.

and lol @ you dissin Pac for dancing with DU....n*gga, your a high school drop out with a single parent and a p!ss poor family who lived in about three different hoods and your mothers a black panther. he was makin the dough, and worked his way up from there. he made a demo rappin and got an offer.

Jay didnt laugh s**t off....its well known he didnt want none from Pac because he wouldve gotten blurred in a minute...hawain sophee fame a.ss n*gga, Pac had dirt on his a.ss from way back...."you got a lotta nerve to play me/another gay rapper, bustin caps at Jay Z"......smh. i respect Nas and his music, he was a man, but Jay...nah.

Last edited by MakaveliToDon91; 02-24-2010 at 02:32 PM..
 8 years ago '10        #88
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,735 | Props total: 19637 19637
 MissLoveOne said:
Pac was the instigator. Nas nor anybody else did not do anything to that man to get dissed. Pac was just being parinoid for no reason. In fact, he dissed a lot of these people out of being parinoid. Half the people he dised before he died, said or did nothing to him. I see the delousional Pac fans still haven't gotten that grip on reality.

Besides, that man been dead 14 years. Nas is not. So all that "punking" and "thug" s**t didn't mean nothing. Pac 6 feet under the ground and can't do s**t. So all the beefing and dissing he was doing amounted to nothing in the end. Not to mention, his death was a violent one, that still isn't solved. So who's shoes would you rather be in right now. Exactly, I'll take the long life route. Bottom line, none of you were there that night to know what happened that night. So all of it is speculation.
Uh, the last time I checked, Pac comes to a recording session via invitation from Bad Boy and Biggie. He gets shot and robbed. He disses Biggie and Bad Boy. Nobody else. It wasn't until these other rappers began mentioning Pac's name, causing him to retaliate. Simply put. If otherwise he wouldn't have brought out Meth and Red on his album, if he wanted to beef with rappers just for no reason.

Suge Knight was an instigator with the East/West fued. Pac wasn't. I'm not justifying anyone's decisions, just laying out the facts.

Some of you guys just don't even bother looking up things and a.ssume s**t. Come on.
 02-24-2010, 02:42 PM         #89
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
Yeah, Nas lived, only to have to pay Kelis $55,000 a month for the next 18 years...

I would have rather died.

lmfaooo!!!!!!!!!! word

c'mon everybody knows Pac had shyt on lock when he was alive aint nuthin new Pac was THAt n*gga!
 02-24-2010, 02:44 PM         #90
Joehook  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KING*TITO said:
Nas murdered Pac... Nas won.. :cool-smiley-009:
and kelis murdered nas......

....Jay won
 8 years ago '07        #91
Repressed 
space
space
$3,262 | Props total: 1222 1222
What about the Outlawz version of the story where they say it didn't even happen like that? They were supposedly there and what they say happened and what Snoops says is two totally different stories.
 8 years ago '06        #92
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
 jhj26 said:
propz to pac for walking up to a bunch of strapped niccaz in the belly of the beast...
propz to nas for not having that nicca murkked like the ending of training day...

Yeah, I don't see how Nas got punked when Nas winked and Snoop knew what that mean't. Nas could of had Tupac TOUCHED but chose not to do it and took the high road. Props to Nas for being the bigger man in this picture because Tupac would of been dead a long time ago.
 8 years ago '04        #93
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,615 | Props total: 1786 1786
How did 2pac punk Nas when Nas let him live?! I dont believe snoop lied about nas havin alot of n*ggas wit him, and dem n*ggas wit him would've murked pac if nas gave the word. & u n*ggas is stupid if u dont think dat. even snoop say it in the interview. If nas had hit da green button, dat woulda been it. So actually Pac didnt punk him, Nas spared him.
 02-24-2010, 04:09 PM         #94
Classik  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
Yeah, Nas lived, only to have to pay Kelis $55,000 a month for the next 18 years...

LMFAAAAAAOOOO.. :flatline:
 8 years ago '06        #95
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,700 | Props total: 8662 8662
And deep down inside Pac didn't hate Nas I believe it was all about holding that gangster image
 02-24-2010, 04:12 PM         #96
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh s**t nas, his name don't even deserve a capital.
 02-24-2010, 04:14 PM         #97
Classik  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:

LMFAAAAAAOOOO.. :flatline:
 8 years ago '06        #98
Loco Poe 
space
space
$2,544 | Props total: 731 731
that dont mean nas a punk.. nas just gave the n*gga a free pass
 8 years ago '07        #99
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
to all the people saying they dont see how this is an L for Nas...c'mon. Pac told Nas he was going to diss him and told him not to do s**t about it and Nas listened...c'mon man. if thats not being a b**ch idk what is
 02-24-2010, 04:29 PM         #100
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cold_young_thug said:
How did 2pac punk Nas when Nas let him live?! I dont believe snoop lied about nas havin alot of n*ggas wit him, and dem n*ggas wit him would've murked pac if nas gave the word. & u n*ggas is stupid if u dont think dat. even snoop say it in the interview. If nas had hit da green button, dat woulda been it. So actually Pac didnt punk him, Nas spared him.
GTFO!!! a n*gga come to UR HOOD and disrespects u after u show him nuthin but luv & respect and u tell ur n*ggaz to fall back u str8 up pus*y I aint havin that me and my n*ggaz wouldv went in that n*gga a.ss NO HOMO!

nas tol his n*ggaz to fall back cuz he knew if they wouldv touched Pac the whole west coast wouldv came over there and rode on and them n*ggaz......AND IM FROM NY .....but I gotta keep it 100 so yeah Nas got sonned I dont give a f**k what u say....he need to change his name from Gods son to "Got Sonned"
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
54 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
84 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
83 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy