Snoop talking about when 2pac punked Nas in front of his whole crew in NYC

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
239 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-24-2010, 01:16 PM         #61
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dezine said:
BOxden retards just hate, tryin act like this was L for nas

hahah

pac says if u love me u wont reply back to the diss i recorded to all these people including you.

basicly yo i like you man, ok if u love me u wont take this diss to heart, thats already been recorded. its an apology almost u dumb a.sses, pac is shwoing his love to nas as well
Yeah, it was Pac showing Nas love when he walked away he told Snoop "I told you we've got these dudes out here punked".

8 years ago '04        #62
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
 Illstreet said:
He addresses and talks about that exact thing in this very video you f**ken retard...
no s**t, einstein. I'm saying he contradicted himself you moron. I guess you don't know about what happened in the past and what he said in the video you would of gotten what I was saying.
 02-24-2010, 01:31 PM         #63
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 intoxicated662 said:
no s**t, einstein. I'm saying he contradicted himself you moron. I guess you don't know about what happened in the past and what he said in the video you would of gotten what I was saying.
Of course I know about it, it's infamous...

It was also 17 years ago...
 8 years ago '08        #64
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
How did Nas lose? Snoop just said he had 40 n*ggas ready to mow them alll down on Nas word. Big ups to the big homie Snoop Dogg anyways been keepin it 100 > Pac too.
 02-24-2010, 01:34 PM         #65
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Effit said:
How did Nas lose? Snoop just said he had 40 n*ggas ready to mow them alll down on Nas word. Big ups to the big homie Snoop Dogg anyways been keepin it 100 > Pac too.
Pac: "I Told you we got these dudes out here Punked"

^^^That's how.
 8 years ago '08        #66
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,952 | Props total: 7360 7360
This is no worse than Jay-Z text messaging Kiss and apologizing. Ofcourse this jigga stan would say otherwise.

Last edited by Andre3stacks; 02-24-2010 at 01:46 PM..
 02-24-2010, 01:41 PM         #67
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
This is a joke right?
no joke....nas has been hated on by the biggest names in hip hop including biggie, jay, pac ect. just cuz he's always been known as the king. check out everyone's flow before and illmatic and then compare it to post illmatic. its pretty evident who the father of their style is. u probably just started listening to rap last year so your ignorance is forgiven....
 8 years ago '07        #68
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 332 332
Nas murdered Pac... Nas won.. :cool-smiley-009:
 8 years ago '06        #69
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 Hovi Bryant said:
A lot of young Nas fans getting angry speaking irrationally in here. Dudes really thought Pac was the instigator with this beef? lol
Pac was the instigator. Nas nor anybody else did not do anything to that man to get dissed. Pac was just being parinoid for no reason. In fact, he dissed a lot of these people out of being parinoid. Half the people he dised before he died, said or did nothing to him. I see the delousional Pac fans still haven't gotten that grip on reality.

Besides, that man been dead 14 years. Nas is not. So all that "punking" and "thug" s**t didn't mean nothing. Pac 6 feet under the ground and can't do s**t. So all the beefing and dissing he was doing amounted to nothing in the end. Not to mention, his death was a violent one, that still isn't solved. So who's shoes would you rather be in right now. Exactly, I'll take the long life route. Bottom line, none of you were there that night to know what happened that night. So all of it is speculation.

Last edited by MissLoveOne; 02-24-2010 at 01:48 PM..
 02-24-2010, 01:47 PM         #70
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all i can say is that nas never apologized to anyone nor instigate or took part in any of the beef.....sounds like snoop is giving nas props......this illyfool must be a jigga stan..
 8 years ago '07        #71
kidmakaveli 
space
space
$4,711 | Props total: 917 917
rofl nas didnt get punked, nas basically had the i dont give a f**k attitude toward pac. Like Snoop said nas was with k!llers and they would've been done if nas said to but nas didnt care about what pac said. thats how nas is. more logic than pac.
 02-24-2010, 01:54 PM         #72
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3stacks said:
This is no worse than Jay-Z text messaging Kiss and apologizing. Ofcourse this jigga stan would say otherwise.
You made a post comparing Greg Oden d*cks size with another man's...

You're a complete and utter f**got.
 02-24-2010, 01:56 PM         #73
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dlettern said:
no joke....nas has been hated on by the biggest names in hip hop including biggie, jay, pac ect. just cuz he's always been known as the king. check out everyone's flow before and illmatic and then compare it to post illmatic. its pretty evident who the father of their style is. u probably just started listening to rap last year so your ignorance is forgiven....
Nas has never been regarded as the King of New York...

Ever.

There was a minute there after Stillmatic that he was in the running, but then "God Son" came out and was a dissapointment and Nas started declinding again.

If you really think Nas is, or has ever been considered KONY, you're a delusional fool.
 8 years ago '07        #74
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 Illstreet said:
Nas never said a f**ken thing during the East Coast West Coast beef...

smh
"Fake thug, no love, you get the slug, CB4 Gusto
Your luck low, I didn't know til I was drunk though
You freak n*ggaz played out, get f**ked and ate out
Prostitute turned b**ch, I got the gauge out"

Who you think that was about? The n*gga in your AVY layed low as a muf**ka when Pac disrespected him.
 8 years ago '04        #75
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,750 | Props total: 2410 2410
this s**t is old news.. snoop still talkin about that s**t....??? then snoop should also talk about how the Eastsidaz punked his b**ch a.ss when they went to his house to collect money he owed them... and then sent his security guards after them while he ran with his gun and jumped in his truck and dipped..... Snoop was on Nas' "Hip hop is Dead" album and still gonna go and talk s**t???? grown men do not do that.....i guess Soop got memory loss or somthing. i heard that he switches up all the f**king time, lmaof.. news flash people even Pac was no gangster... yeah Pac had heart but is this really gangster????? dude used to dance for digital underground in bikini undewear.. funny that those pics can no longer be found on google... and for all you Pac stans i liked pac and still do.. but facts are facts it is real easy to act tough or claim to be a thug when you roll with 40 n*ggas at a time...... Nas could have easily had Pac smashed the f**k out.. but he chose a better route..
Even Jay got dissed by Pac and he laughed it off cause in all reality when Suge ran into Jay and Dame at an awards show he tried that bully s**t and them n*ggas laughed in his face and Sugar i mean Suge did not and could not do s**t.......... and we all know what happened to Suge a while back.. lmaof!!!!

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by marcchrome; 02-24-2010 at 02:20 PM..
 02-24-2010, 02:02 PM         #76
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bruce Leeroy said:
"Fake thug, no love, you get the slug, CB4 Gusto
Your luck low, I didn't know til I was drunk though
You freak n*ggaz played out, get f**ked and ate out
Prostitute turned b**ch, I got the gauge out"

Who you think that was about? The n*gga in your AVY layed low as a muf**ka when Pac disrespected him.
@ Posting random bars of talking s**t... Dude said nothing about anyone specific, or any west coast. Nothing.

And as someone already pointed out, Jay responded in the summer of 96 on a Clue tape.
 8 years ago '07        #77
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 Illstreet said:
@ Posting random bars of talking s**t... Dude said nothing about anyone specific, or any west coast. Nothing.

And as someone already pointed out, Jay responded in the summer of 96 on a Clue tape.
Lets not act clueless muf**ka. It's funny you say "random bars of talking s**t" when Jigga is the king of being subliminal. Stop meat riding.
 02-24-2010, 02:12 PM         #78
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bruce Leeroy said:
Lets not act clueless muf**ka. It's funny you say "random bars of talking s**t" when Jigga is the king of being subliminal. Stop meat riding.
Nothing you just posted indicates any kind of "Riding for his coast" by Nas during the East Coast West Coast s**t...

Nothing.

Nas was neutral(which I highly respect) during the whole thing, making records with Dre and s**t.
 8 years ago '06        #79
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788

1st why is this n*gga snoop bring up s**t from 13-14 years ago?

2nd- Nas lost
 8 years ago '08        #80
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,952 | Props total: 7360 7360
 Bruce Leeroy said:
this n*gga has Jay-Zs balls lodged in his eyes. Cant take him seriously.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
73 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy