most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #21
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
space
$11,073 | Props total: 1559 1559
 Michael_Moore said:
that's a story I would've kept to my self..neither him or nas look good in it...
lol true

was a real story though
 8 years ago '07        #22
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1357 1357
propz to pac for walking up to a bunch of strapped niccaz in the belly of the beast...
propz to nas for not having that nicca murkked like the ending of training day...
 8 years ago '07        #23
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1357 1357
 Illstreet said:
It's him punkin Nas, because after Pac straight dictates to him what his response should be to a upcoming diss, Nas then said once again:

"I love you Pac"

What kinda s**t is that?
yea if I was nas, I would have said " dont shoot him, but we're gonna stomp the shyt out his azz"

we would have beat the shytt out of pac that day; pac would have had to "stop the press" on "hit em up" and "the realest shyt i ever wrote"...or at least take the nas verse out.
 02-24-2010, 09:14 AM         #24
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:

Starting @ 5:00

Nas: I got love for you Pac
Pac: Well n***a, if you got love me, I got a song comin out n***a where I dissed YOU... n***a if you got love for me, you ain't gonna say nothin after this record come out.
Nas: I love you Pac

Pac walks away

Pac to Snoop: I told you we got these n****z punked out here

[pic - click to view]

02-24-2010, 09:17 AM         #25
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jhj26 said:
yea if I was nas, I would have said " dont shoot him, but we're gonna stomp the shyt out his azz"

we would have beat the shytt out of pac that day; pac would have had to "stop the press" on "hit em up" and "the realest shyt i ever wrote"...or at least take the nas verse out.
Man I ain't even saying all that...

But don't then say to dude "I love you" again after he just tried to son you infront of everyone.

That's just some straight scarey s**t.

disgusting.
 8 years ago '07        #26
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
Way to hear the interview sideways.

Pac came off like a loudmouth n*gga in the wrong part of town, Nas smiled and let him walk away with it. Snoop said it himself!

Unless he slapped Nas right in the front of everyone, there's no way you can logically say Pac punked anybody. He might have stepped up real brave, but believe Nas let him step away feeling brave, too. Especially if any of this is even true.

Read between the lines, n*ggas. Pac came at Nas and told him I just dissed you and every New York rapper I could think of. s**t.. that sounds like an apology in itself. And Nas told him, "It's all good. Do what you gotta. I respect your music."

Just because Nas didn't wanna be about the beef doesn't mean he took an L here.
 02-24-2010, 09:26 AM         #27
Robby Digital  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn yo Pac stayed hating on NY n*ggas back in the day ...but yo didn't he get r*ped in jail in NY and have to get 17 stitches in his a**hole? ... I don't know this for sure (obviously) but there was a big rumor at the time and I remember a few rappers mentioning this back in the day, most notibly Mobb Deep on "Drop A Gem on Em"..

"Rikers Island flashbacks of the house you got scuffed it in"..

Last edited by Robby Digital; 02-24-2010 at 09:27 AM..
 02-24-2010, 09:29 AM         #28
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeithHernandez said:
Way to hear the interview sideways.

Pac came off like a loudmouth n*gga in the wrong part of town, Nas smiled and let him walk away with it. Snoop said it himself!

Unless he slapped Nas right in the front of everyone, there's no way you can logically say Pac punked anybody. He might have stepped up real brave, but believe Nas let him step away feeling brave, too. Especially if any of this is even true.

Read between the lines, n*ggas. Pac came at Nas and told him I just dissed you and every New York rapper I could think of. s**t.. that sounds like an apology in itself. And Nas told him, "It's all good. Do what you gotta. I respect your music."

Just because Nas didn't wanna be about the beef doesn't mean he took an L here.
Dude told him that he loved him...

Other dude proceeded to pretty much say "That's nice, but I'm dissin you, and you better not say s**t back."

Dude after hearing this, tells him that he loves him yet again...

There's no way to twist it. Take off the cape.
 8 years ago '04        #29
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,763 | Props total: 6171 6171
 Illstreet said:
Man I ain't even saying all that...

But don't then say to dude "I love you" again after he just tried to son you infront of everyone.

That's just some straight scarey s**t.

disgusting.
that doesnt mean he scared fool how is he scared when he clearly had the advtg over Pac? if Snoop is sayin Nas was gooned up at the time he obviously CHOSE to not be on that kinda s**t becuz he had love for Pac..he knew Pac was on some otha s**t so he wasnt paying that beef s**t no mind becuz hes smarter than that

you see what that wreckless behavior led Pac unfortunately but Nas was lookin at the bigger picture..

quit tryin to always twist s**t
 02-24-2010, 09:36 AM         #30
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dash420 said:
that doesnt mean he scared fool how is he scared when he clearly had the advtg over Pac? if Snoop is sayin Nas was gooned up at the time he obviously CHOSE to not be on that kinda s**t becuz he had love for Pac..he knew Pac was on some otha s**t so he wasnt paying that beef s**t no mind becuz hes smarter than that

you see what that wreckless behavior led Pac unfortunately but Nas was lookin at the bigger picture..

quit tryin to always twist s**t
You're the only one trying to twist it for your own reasons...

The East Coast West Coast Beef was at it's height...

And you are going to let the Top West Coast dude come to YOUR CITY, when you've got your whole crew with you, and straight tell you "I'ma diss you, and don't say nothing back", and you reply with "I love you Pac"

That's being scared... Maybe not scared of Pac in that moment, but of the backlash that would come if he did something.

You don't let someone come to your hood and tell you they're gonna s**t on you and you can't say nothin back, and then tell them that you love them. Point blank.
 8 years ago '05        #31
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,983 | Props total: 3268 3268
 Illstreet said:
The f**k else was he gonna do? Fly through the ceiling?????
Get shook? Why did Pac have to bring his bodyguards around everywhere with him?
 02-24-2010, 09:41 AM         #32
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Switchc2390 said:
Get shook? Why did Pac have to bring his bodyguards around everywhere with him?
Did you see the first post of this thread?

Apparently he didn't, if you actually listened to the video...

Matter of fact he went up to a dude who had his whole squad with him, in his city, and straight told him "I'ma diss you, and you better not say s**t back".

I love how you've completely ignored that, because it doesn't support your stanning.
 8 years ago '07        #33
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
 Illstreet said:
Dude told him that he loved him...

Other dude proceeded to pretty much say "That's nice, but I'm dissin you, and you better not say s**t back."

Dude after hearing this, tells him that he loves him yet again...

There's no way to twist it. Take off the cape.
You got a known weedhead paraphrasing the confrontation and taking it as gospel. lol.

Music industry is totally different from your perception of how s**t should be done in the streets. You don't think Nas understood what Pac was trying to do with his little war? How the s**t was perpetrated by the labels and fueled by the media?

If Pac's "f**k you" to Nas came from the heart, I'm sure that would've been handled differently. But the n*gga Pac basically said Nas' name on record and copped a plea before it came out. Dude offered an explanation and Nas said, "It's cool. I love you."

I know that's a poor choice of words to you internet gangsters. But who are we to laugh at Nas when Pac wrote a poetry book, replacing "I" with drawings of an eyeball like a 13-year-old girl daydreaming in History class?

You listening to Snoop like he's describing some G s**t, and I'm hearing it like, if you really wanna diss a n*gga, you don't ask him to not respond. All that shows is that Pac's gangsta s**t, dissing east coast rappers was posturing for the camera, pushed forward by Suge Knight.

n*ggas going too hard to look for ways to give Nas another L.

Last edited by KeithHernandez; 02-24-2010 at 09:43 AM..
 02-24-2010, 09:46 AM         #34
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeithHernandez said:
You got a known weedhead paraphrasing the confrontation and taking it as gospel. lol.

Music industry is totally different from your perception of how s**t should be done in the streets. You don't think Nas understood what Pac was trying to do with his little war? How the s**t was perpetrated by the labels and fueled by the media?

If Pac's "f**k you" to Nas came from the heart, I'm sure that would've been handled differently. But the n*gga Pac basically said Nas' name on record and copped a plea before it came out. Dude offered an explanation and Nas said, "It's cool. I love you."

I know that's a poor choice of words to you internet gangsters. But who are we to laugh at Nas when Pac wrote a poetry book, replacing "I" with drawings of an eyeball like a 13-year-old girl daydreaming in History class?

You listening to Snoop like he's describing some G s**t, and I'm hearing it like, if you really wanna diss a n*gga, you don't ask him to not respond. All that shows is that Pac's gangsta s**t, dissing east coast rappers was posturing for the camera, pushed forward by Suge Knight.

n*ggas going too hard to look for ways to give Nas another L.
So basically, let's disregard the recollection of the person who was actually there...

And let's take your interpretation of what happened as the reality? Right?

@ Pac copped a plea. He straight told dude, "I'm gonna diss you, and you better not say s**t back"
 8 years ago '05        #35
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1694 1694
 Illstreet said:
So basically, let's disregard the recollection of the person who was actually there...

And let's take your interpretation of what happened as the reality? Right?

@ Pac copped a plea. He straight told dude, "I'm gonna diss you, and you better not say s**t back"
Quit fronting, you're the Stan around here. You've reiterated your point for quite some time now, "Stanley", time to "take the cape off."

No, seriously, you've made your point clear enough for the rest of us to comprehend what you said. We disagree, now move along.
 8 years ago '07        #36
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
seems to me nas won

he had his guys ready to ride and nas simply calls the dogs off with a wink....thats big dog s**t that none of yall hating n*ggas on boxden will never ever do :lachen001:
 02-24-2010, 10:08 AM         #37
Kipbreak  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
seems to me nas won

he had his guys ready to ride and nas simply calls the dogs off with a wink....thats big dog s**t that none of yall hating n*ggas on boxden will never ever do :lachen001:

Nas stans already trying to justify this, not only that but turn it into a win!
 8 years ago '07        #38
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 hiphop4ever said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '08        #39
[Trini Yute] 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,034 | Props total: 525 525
theres alot of internet gangsters in this thread lmao
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #40
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,101 | Props total: 4119 4119
 Pistol Peter said:
seems to me nas won

quoted for truth
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
100 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
85 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy