Snoop talking about when 2pac punked Nas in front of his whole crew in NYC

most viewed right now
 76
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 58
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 58
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
262 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 55
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
144 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 02-25-2010, 07:52 PM         #181
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Listen to New York, New York. Kurupt says it himself. WTF would he lie about it for?
"200 rappers"
 8 years ago '06        #182
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 Hovi Bryant said:
Uh, the last time I checked, Pac comes to a recording session via invitation from Bad Boy and Biggie. He gets shot and robbed. He disses Biggie and Bad Boy. Nobody else. It wasn't until these other rappers began mentioning Pac's name, causing him to retaliate. Simply put. If otherwise he wouldn't have brought out Meth and Red on his album, if he wanted to beef with rappers just for no reason.

Suge Knight was an instigator with the East/West fued. Pac wasn't. I'm not justifying anyone's decisions, just laying out the facts.

Some of you guys just don't even bother looking up things and a.ssume s**t. Come on.
I don't have to look up anything. Being that I was in the city when all of this was going on (Cali native). Like I said. Pac said and did a lot of things out of being parinoid, during that time period. It wasn't just rappers talking. I don't have to a.ssume anything.
 8 years ago '06        #183
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 marcchrome said:
again i am not a Pac hater got crazy love for what he stood for but cats made him out to be invincible and forgot that he as well did not have such a gangsta background growing up.. and forgot that the n*gga can bleed just like any other n*gga hard or soft.
Co-sign 100%. They act like Pac was untouchable or something. And he wasn't always what he ended up as at death Row. He wasn't even a born California Native. He was born in New York, and stayed there well into his late teens (16/17). So he spent a great amount of time there. Not only that, his former name use to Be MC new York. Why people refuse to acknowledge that part of Pac's history I will never know.
 02-26-2010, 01:33 PM         #184
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 phantom4life said:
if u think all that woulda went down is a f!ght u're stupid! everybody knows if its guns around then somebody WILL get to poppin. but u know the "hood" right? gtfoh if it was somebody else I would say the same, I dont ride d*ck like u do. It's called disagreeing, like most of the people in this thread are doing. I disagree, why would ANYBODY be scared of one dude wit 100 goons behind him ready to do whateva. c'mon yo, stop THAT shyt!


thas exactly my point wtf would u have to body a n*gga if u got 100 goons around u and that n*gga dolo??? f**k up u dyck rydin a.ss n*gga ...get off nas nuts that n*gga got punked and tol the n*gga he love him thas some soft shyt right there and if U was a REAL n*gga u would kno that...or mayb u do but u dyck rydin this n*gga so hard u cant admit it. b**ch!!!!
 8 years ago '09        #185
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$12,909 | Props total: 839 839
 Al-Razi said:
suck ya daddy's d*ck loser, typing hate on a mobile phone f**got, get a desk top and smash ya head into the screen
I got two desktops and a laptop u dumb f**k! I got a job and go to school so that's why I be on the mobile site alot so know ur facts before u run ya mouth.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #186
Hunedz|M 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$6,414 | Props total: 3 3
Plain and Simple BEEF Is Wack.

I would have changed my ways as well after beating a murder Case
considering my wife and family - he made the right decision. On both sides of the coin some are going to agree with Snoop and Some Wont.

I Agree

It it what it is
 8 years ago '08        #187
Al-Razi 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,142 | Props total: 348 348
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
I got two desktops and a laptop u dumb f**k! I got a job and go to school so that's why I be on the mobile site alot so know ur facts before u run ya mouth.
Posted via Mobile Device
n*gga carve ya name on ya desk.. because it seems you need to live in that "school" as dumb as you sound.. Pac is dead get off the n*gga d*ck, and the sad thing is.. you probably wasnt even born when he was most relevant.
 02-26-2010, 02:16 PM         #188
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMFAOOO!!!!!!! @ HOW OUTTA CONTROL THIS THREAD GOT....AND IM LUVIN IT
 8 years ago '09        #189
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 189 189
Pac Lost
 8 years ago '07        #190
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 JayDawn said:
nothing new....snoop a disloyal a.ss n*gga...
snoop was cool with biggie before he knew pac. how is that being disloyal? hell, f**king pac was cool with biggie before he met snoop. stop sounding like a biased pac fan.
 02-26-2010, 02:39 PM         #191
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

 02-26-2010, 02:42 PM         #192
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MiseryCityTexas said:
snoop was cool with biggie before he knew pac. how is that being disloyal? hell, f**king pac was cool with biggie before he met snoop. stop sounding like a biased pac fan.
theres a difference between n*ggaz u cool wit and n*ggaz thas actually ur friends

Snoop & BIG were coo..but they aint really f**k wit each other like that. Pac & Snoop were actual friends
 8 years ago '09        #193
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$12,909 | Props total: 839 839
 Al-Razi said:
n*gga carve ya name on ya desk.. because it seems you need to live in that "school" as dumb as you sound.. Pac is dead get off the n*gga d*ck, and the sad thing is.. you probably wasnt even born when he was most relevant.
I'm 25 so u failed at trying to make a joke. I already have a degree in business communication,so ur point is? I like Pac's music, so get over it. I'm sorry that one of his songs s**ts on your life.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #194
TrapBoi 
space
avatar space
space
$2,046 | Props total: 134 134
 LAwLB15 said:
theres a difference between n*ggaz u cool wit and n*ggaz thas actually ur friends

Snoop & BIG were coo..but they aint really f**k wit each other like that. Pac & Snoop were actual friends
^^^snoop said he "knew" biggie 'before pac came to deathrow' not that he was friends with biggie before pac came to deathrow...because pac and snoop was actually tight BEFORE pac signed to deathrow, if u didnt know. and i said it before and ill say it again...this story doesnt add up...snoop is bnot keeping it all the way 100, i dont think. when he spoke about this to allhiphop a few years back he said "pac was rollin about 40 deep and nas had about 60 k!llers with him, and pac walked up to him and chumped him" now he is saying "nas was 100 deep and pac went up to him solo, and nas gave him a pass and didnt press the button" story aint adding up. i would like to hear what angie martinez has to say about this though because i believe she would give the entire true story. because she also interviewed pac after this happened, but she said she would never release the interview. she said she was very impressed with him after the interview and that he made a lot of since, but she would never release it...but she might later on when shes old and grey.
 02-26-2010, 03:15 PM         #195
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TrapBoi said:
^^^snoop said he "knew" biggie 'before pac came to deathrow' not that he was friends with biggie before pac came to deathrow...because pac and snoop was actually tight BEFORE pac signed to deathrow, if u didnt know. and i said it before and ill say it again...this story doesnt add up...snoop is bnot keeping it all the way 100, i dont think. when he spoke about this to allhiphop a few years back he said "pac was rollin about 40 deep and nas had about 60 k!llers with him, and pac walked up to him and chumped him" now he is saying "nas was 100 deep and pac went up to him solo, and nas gave him a pass and didnt press the button" story aint adding up. i would like to hear what angie martinez has to say about this though because i believe she would give the entire true story. because she also interviewed pac after this happened, but she said she would never release the interview. she said she was very impressed with him after the interview and that he made a lot of since, but she would never release it...but she might later on when shes old and grey.
:agreement6::agreement6:u shouldv posted this a long time ago fams then we wouldntv had world war III in this mothafuqa lol
 8 years ago '10        #196
blackdiamondz10 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,188 | Props total: 250 250
"There could _Never Be Peace_ I have to quote
Can't believe I heard my name on "the realest s**t you ever wrote"
We had words cause the best supposed to clash at the top
but kept it brotherly, when we seen each other and stopped
in NYC, at MTV, people watched
We was both deep, after you left, I got no sleep
"



Nas - We Will Survive


Last edited by blackdiamondz10; 02-26-2010 at 05:34 PM..
 8 years ago '10        #197
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,731 | Props total: 19626 19626
 MissLoveOne said:
I don't have to look up anything. Being that I was in the city when all of this was going on (Cali native). Like I said. Pac said and did a lot of things out of being parinoid, during that time period. It wasn't just rappers talking. I don't have to a.ssume anything.
Yeah, ok lady. You must be his cousin or something right?

Boxden...
 8 years ago '10        #198
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,731 | Props total: 19626 19626
 MissLoveOne said:
Co-sign 100%. They act like Pac was untouchable or something. And he wasn't always what he ended up as at death Row. He wasn't even a born California Native. He was born in New York, and stayed there well into his late teens (16/17). So he spent a great amount of time there. Not only that, his former name use to Be MC new York. Why people refuse to acknowledge that part of Pac's history I will never know.
You guys create these images in your head about off the things you see and hear and eat it all up. That's the problem. The facts were and are always there. It's no secret.

2Pac's life is similar to that of a tragic hero type of character like Anikin Skywalker (Vader). I saw him as someone who tried to make a life for himself who just happened to be turned out by negative life experiences he was too young to comprehend and understand. I've seen it too many times.

People try to paint this image of 2Pac as some sort of fraud. Read his bio. I'm missing it.
 8 years ago '09        #199
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
another L?
 8 years ago '08        #200
phantom4life 
space
space
space
$825 | Props total: 23 23
 LAwLB15 said:
thas exactly my point wtf would u have to body a n*gga if u got 100 goons around u and that n*gga dolo??? f**k up u dyck rydin a.ss n*gga ...get off nas nuts that n*gga got punked and tol the n*gga he love him thas some soft shyt right there and if U was a REAL n*gga u would kno that...or mayb u do but u dyck rydin this n*gga so hard u cant admit it. b**ch!!!!
now we name callin? u MAD???? look man, I'm sorry I disagreed that Pac isn't the hardest n*gga in the world! Nas got punked, ur right! I love u man
at these e-gangstas
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
193 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
58 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
NBA Kris Dunn Step Back Dagger
29 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy