[[VIDEO]] WAKA FLOCK RESPONDS TO MeTHOD MAN .. "WU TANG WAS CRUNK MUSIC"

most viewed right now
When ya upstairs neighbors more petty than you
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Last Tango in Paris’ Rape Scene Was Not Consensual, Director Bernardo ..
91 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside 50 Cent & Jim Jones Show Love Last Night In Miami, Monsta In The Cut To..
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside University of Deleware
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #101
Damagegadget 486 heat pts486
space
space
$30,865 | Props total: 4877 4877
jumpin in again 10 yrs from now we will still know wu-tang ...waka?
 7 years ago '06        #102
01seay 81 heat pts81
space
space
$20,433 | Props total: 1289 1289
Wacka Flocka dropping knowledge?????!?!?!?!?

:wtf:

2012 is really coming...

02-24-2010, 03:41 PM         #103
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
^ QUOTE of the thread...

they should've gotten the point when lupe basically said that rap fans are elitists and even lupe doesnt give a f**k about rap history/royalty/SO_CALLED_TRADITION..
STOP trying to make all rappers conform to one style...at the end of the day, its about making our heads nod to the beat and enjoy the verses/hook.... we dont need artists to be nominated for grammys and nobel peace prizes.. we dont need rappers to be role models..

stop taking music so seriously.. and lighten up

lupe NEVER said this...stop lying to make a point that's not valid..
 02-24-2010, 03:47 PM         #104
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Angry_Black_757 said:
Yeah they sold more records than others (who I haven't praised) but what I said is a fact, those two artists came out in the 90's. You're just saying what I said... they have core followings from back in the day. If you ask hip hop kids today who is in their top 5 - they won't tell you Jay-Z or Eminem. That's a fact ... and these are the main people buying records. And let's not forget that Wayne sold one million records in a week - have Jay or Em done that, even in the 90's before downloading blew up?

There is no comparing Waka to Meth, obviously. But you can't say what Waka said was not true.

it's not true.....i've already proven it's not true...it was just an ignorant a.ss comment..that some of you seem to be following,because he didn't sound like an idiot saying this ignorant comment,and he showed respect to meth....but what he said was COMPLETELY wrong....
 7 years ago '07        #105
mr.john 
space
space
$825 | Props total: 58 58
I agree with him 100%
 7 years ago '05        #106
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0
 HotepSuns said:
it's not true.....i've already proven it's not true...it was just an ignorant a.ss comment..that some of you seem to be following,because he didn't sound like an idiot saying this ignorant comment,and he showed respect to meth....but what he said was COMPLETELY wrong....
i dont' see where any has disproven what he's said yet.
 7 years ago '08        #107
AKMPLCE 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,654 | Props total: 334 334
waka flaka is legally RETARDED to think he is gonna be apart of the history of hip hop...and to think that the WU is "CRUNK" NAW MAYNE DEY AINT CRUNK DEWD DUMB ...

STOP d*ck RIDING POP SINGERS PEOPLE.
 7 years ago '09        #108
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,048 | Props total: 7 7
+ rep for Waka

Last edited by ImageOfTruth; 02-24-2010 at 04:19 PM..
 02-24-2010, 04:19 PM         #109
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Angry_Black_757 said:
i dont' see where any has disproven what he's said yet.

he said mc's who are lyrical don't make money.....that is unequivocally wrong...and to be honest....mc's who are lyrical are making a whole hell of a lot more money than waka is...
 7 years ago '05        #110
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,466 | Props total: 325 325
yall stupid whoever says corporate america determines what we listen to....they only invest in what will be hot not invest in s**t and make it hot...Youll hear a song 2-3 months before it comes out on the radio if not even longer than that. Corporate sees its blowing up because people will request it or whatever and then go from there. If heard numerous of songs way before they were mainstream. Ive never heard a song on the radio that i have liked if i havent already heard it before.

and yeah wakka sonned them salty n*ggas
 7 years ago '05        #111
Peterparker 38 heat pts38
space
space
$19,163 | Props total: 2892 2892
 Woodwin said:
yall stupid whoever says corporate america determines what we listen to....they only invest in what will be hot not invest in s**t and make it hot...Youll hear a song 2-3 months before it comes out on the radio if not even longer than that. Corporate sees its blowing up because people will request it or whatever and then go from there. If heard numerous of songs way before they were mainstream. Ive never heard a song on the radio that i have liked if i havent already heard it before.

and yeah wakka sonned them salty n*ggas
the fact that you agree with this n*gga shows how much of a f**kin idiot u are

and yes corporate america does determine what we listen to..they control the radio stations..they control what videos will and what does get play on tv..they can dop that artist..or put that artist out there..u'v heard countless rappers speak about this..which is why they choose to go indy..if u don't..Nevermind i'm talking to an idiot carry on bama
 7 years ago '05        #112
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
 Peterparker said:
the fact that you agree with this n*gga shows how much of a f**kin idiot u are

and yes corporate america does determine what we listen to..they control the radio stations..they control what videos will and what does get play on tv..they can dop that artist..or put that artist out there..u'v heard countless rappers speak about this..which is why they choose to go indy..if u don't..Nevermind i'm talking to an idiot carry on bama
well im sorry i guess you listen to to much radio/mtv/bet/vh1 and s**t..... i dont listen to that so that doesnt effect what i listen to....only corporate n*ggas listen to corporate media

and what they put on is what people want to hear if you dont believe it or not....the fact that they push the music is because people want to hear it

Last edited by Woodwin; 02-24-2010 at 04:48 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #113
The Fifth KD 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,025 | Props total: 629 629
 Peterparker said:
first of all homie I have a teenage bro..he likes some garbage music that I will admit..but if u ask a s**tload of teens who there top 5 ur gonna get awhoe bunch of f**kin answers..u'll be shocked of what answers u'll hear..now unless ur going around school yards given kids survey ur just sterotyping and underestimating the youth..

it's not the youth really choosing the records we hear because the youth are not buying the records..there downloading the singles but not buying the records..it's Corp America that has full control of what gets play n who will be the face of what..there forcing the "best" rapper on the youth..most will follow like sheep n worship who ever in tha spotlight but don't ever think it's the ppl chosen the artist to blow up..it's rich white elite business men

matter fact I got a 16 yr old cousin..HER and her friends listen to nothing but Lupe/ N.E.R.D./ MF Doom/B.O.B./Charles Hamilton..not every young person who does tha stanky leg in the club actually takes those guys serious

if u look on alot of young kids myspace pages u might see artist like Kanye/T.I./Lil Wayne/ and Jay-Z

and u say Wayne sold a million records in a week..n*gga see thats why u shouldn't speak on s**t u don't know...

Eminem sold 1.76 million records his first week with The Marshall Mathers LP
Eminem also sold over a million records FIRST WEEK with The Eminem show
50 cent sold 1.14 million in 4 days with THE MASSACRE

u thought Lil Wayne was the only rapper to do that s**t..lmaoooo you must be 14 my dude..so yet again I say anybody who says Wacka is sayin the truth or correct is a idiot..and it's obvious u don't know what u talking about
Can't agree with the bolded. Not at all. In the age of the Internet, the so called "label push" that every1 claims is the reason these weaker acts are blowing up is non existent. Damn near every "big" act in the past 6 or 7 years has blown up through downloading, myspace, youtube, or mixtapes first. Like it or not, the Gucci's, Wakas, Juiceman, etc. are what the current main consumer (14-21) are f**king with.
 7 years ago '06        #114
SmokeyTheBlunt 9 heat pts
space
space
$24,841 | Props total: 9942 9942
Im a Meth fan but dude has been a bitter hater for over a decade now....................
 7 years ago '05        #115
Peterparker 38 heat pts38
space
space
$19,163 | Props total: 2892 2892
 The Fifth KD said:
Can't agree with the bolded. Not at all. In the age of the Internet, the so called "label push" that every1 claims is the reason these weaker acts are blowing up is non existent. Damn near every "big" act in the past 6 or 7 years has blown up through downloading, myspace, youtube, or mixtapes first. Like it or not, the Gucci's, Wakas, Juiceman, etc. are what the current main consumer (14-21) are f**king with.
but those artist aint selling records..Gucci Mane album aint sell that much..OJ tha juiceman buzz has died down..every label is signing artist based off of singles that these artist are making to cater to one kind of audience..it's a fact most radio stations have been taking over by clear channel and other elite business men..yes its up to the artist to create there own buzz..that's obvious..it's always been that way..but any artist can create that mixtape/ internet/youtube buzz..it's the elite thats signing one kind of rapper and pushing that rappers single out there..only for the label to make more mony off the artist then the artist his/herself..not to mention alot of artist pay radio stations to play there music.. it's like the old saying "if you build it they will come"

Kanye makes creative music..Kanye records get played on the radio..u think Gucci mane, Wacka,OJ will sell more then Kanye?? hell no..he reaches a big audience..those artist only reach one audience..hip-hop sales are the lowest they ever been..u know why? Cuz only one type of rap is being showcased in mainstream..ppl aint buying they records in bulk.. the labels took advantage of a formula and now that gimmick s**t aint selling no more

when the white elite business men lose interest n taking over hip-hop..hip-hop will be more diversied in the mainstream like it was before..this is nothing new..it happen to rock-n-roll/ r&b/n now it's hip-hop turn..

Last edited by Peterparker; 02-24-2010 at 06:00 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #116
deeznutz 
space
space
$5,810 | Props total: 109 109
first of all wu-tang and onyx are not crunk music

second of all i agree with him defending himself

third of all he can make whatever kind of music he wants and get his money but wacka focka is not hip hop
 7 years ago '05        #117
katalist 225 heat pts225
space
space
$36,615 | Props total: 566 566
as much as i hate Wacka Flocka blocka bulls**t music.. he makes some good points..

But at the end of the day.. Wu tangs music >> Waka FLocka
 02-24-2010, 06:16 PM         #118
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AKMPLCE said:
waka flaka is legally RETARDED to think he is gonna be apart of the history of hip hop...and to think that the WU is "CRUNK" NAW MAYNE DEY AINT CRUNK DEWD DUMB ...

STOP d*ck RIDING POP SINGERS PEOPLE.
He will go down as what helped k!ll rap.
 7 years ago '08        #119
The Fifth KD 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,025 | Props total: 629 629
 Peterparker said:
but those artist aint selling records..Gucci Mane album aint sell that much..OJ tha juiceman buzz has died down..every label is signing artist based off of singles that these artist are making to cater to one kind of audience..it's a fact most radio stations have been taking over by clear channel and other elite business men..yes its up to the artist to create there own buzz..that's obvious..it's always been that way..but any artist can create that mixtape/ internet/youtube buzz..it's the elite thats signing one kind of rapper and pushing that rappers single out there..only for the label to make more mony off the artist then the artist his/herself..not to mention alot of artist pay radio stations to play there music.. it's like the old saying "if you build it they will come"

Kanye makes creative music..Kanye records get played on the radio..u think Gucci mane, Wacka,OJ will sell more then Kanye?? hell no..he reaches a big audience..those artist only reach one audience..hip-hop sales are the lowest they ever been..u know why? Cuz only one type of rap is being showcased in mainstream..ppl aint buying they records in bulk.. the labels took advantage of a formula and now that gimmick s**t aint selling no more

when the white elite business men lose interest n taking over hip-hop..hip-hop will be more diversied in the mainstream like it was before..this is nothing new..it happen to rock-n-roll/ r&b/n now it's hip-hop turn..
I never said they were high sellers. What i'm saying is that the people who are popular now are genuinely popular (at least among young Black people). Yes they may be flash in the pan, but people are still feeling them regardless. Gucci and these other (mostly Southern) n*ggas don't sell because they don't fully have White consumers backing them; their singles aren't pop enough and are too far in between.

The belief that payola has this massive hold and dictates the industry is ducktales. Maybe at one point in time, yes, but certainly not nowadays. Radio stations are often months behind in terms of playing the newest music and with iPods and the internet giving people the ability to hear music that can be literally days old, radio is a dying media (not as bad as print, but dying nonetheless).

With radio no longer being as relevant to the general listener, no label is going to waste money trying to influence radio. Hell if anything broadcasting companies are so desperate they're probably trying to PAY LABELS so they can exclusive rights to break a single first.

Last edited by The Fifth KD; 02-24-2010 at 06:19 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #120
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
 The Fifth KD said:
I never said they were high sellers. What i'm saying is that the people who are popular now are genuinely popular (at least among young Black people). Yes they may be flash in the pan, but people are still feeling them regardless. Gucci and these other (mostly Southern) n*ggas don't sell because they don't fully have White consumers backing them; their singles aren't pop enough and are too far in between.

The belief that payola has this massive hold and dictates the industry is ducktales. Maybe at one point in time, yes, but certainly not nowadays. Radio stations are often months behind in terms of playing the newest music and with iPods and the internet giving people the ability to hear music that can be literally days old, radio is a dying media (not as bad as print, but dying nonetheless).

With radio no longer being as relevant to the general listener, no label is going to waste money trying to influence radio. Hell if anything broadcasting companies are so desperate they're probably trying to PAY LABELS so they can exclusive rights to break a single first.
Aye its like u in my head glad u wrote this well thought out paragphs cause I can't for s**t atm. good s**t:agreement6:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
144 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I'm fu-king PISSED _____________ ! stole my Rosario Dawson
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Amy Schumer Playing ‘Barbie’
68 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Bad Left Hook Gives A Detailed Analysis On Whether Conor McGregor Can B..
55 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite Gameplay
48 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside [Tha Carter 5] Lil Wayne - Start This sh-t Off Right (Ft. Mannie Fresh)
176 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Homeless man builds pimped out setup under freeway equip with guest roo..
154 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy