most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
51 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #81
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 Maroon_Tiger said:
^ QUOTE of the thread...

they should've gotten the point when lupe basically said that rap fans are elitists and even lupe doesnt give a f**k about rap history/royalty/SO_CALLED_TRADITION..

STOP trying to make all rappers conform to one style...at the end of the day, its about making our heads nod to the beat and enjoy the verses/hook.... we dont need artists to be nominated for grammys and nobel peace prizes.. we dont need rappers to be role models..

stop taking music so seriously.. and lighten up
It's funny that Lupe said that. Since he felt that way, why did he make songs like Dumb It Down? Don't detest the industry and chestize rappers for being non-lyrical. But turn around and say you don't care.
 8 years ago '06        #82
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 mista_millz said:
on the real though

i dont even know if clipse cracked a 100,000 copies sold
Record sales are not a measuring stick anymore. So people need to stop bringing up numbers to count somebody as relevant. Half these popular rappers aren't cracking 100k, so they are all in the same boat.
 02-24-2010, 09:42 AM         #83
Kipbreak 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MissLoveOne said:
Record sales are not a measuring stick anymore. So people need to stop bringing up numbers to count somebody as relevant. Half these popular rappers aren't cracking 100k, so they are all in the same boat.

[pic - click to view]

02-24-2010, 09:43 AM         #84
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whoa I finally watched this and Waka said some REAL a.ss s**t, wow. I'm not gonna like when I read the thread title I thought he would say some dumb s**t but I was wrong

and he did it respectfully, damn unlike the way Wu handled the Budden s**t
 8 years ago '04        #85
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,474 | Props total: 6055 6055
lol the n*gga from ny so he used to listen to that shi all the time prolly
 8 years ago '05        #86
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 885 885
anyobdy who says that onyx mop or wu tang didnt make crunk music is stupid throw protect ya neck on see how people act throw slam, shiffy, ante up, four alarm blaze how about some hard core that s**t is crunk music the south took that s**t and ran with it remember b4 crunk music n*ggaz down south was on some laid back pimp s**t eight ball and mjg outkast goodmob the eastsidaz all made chill ridin music
 8 years ago '10        #87
trill jackson 738 heat pts738
space
space
$18,862 | Props total: 13312 13312
if i was a wacka flocka willie wonka flame fan i'd be pissed off to hear a guy admit that he aint even trying to be lyrical. it's basically saying i don't give a f**k cause you idiots will support anything i do
 8 years ago '07        #88
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,414 | Props total: 16133 16133
 D I P S 3 T said:
He makes valid points, but wu tang fan boys and "real hip hop heads" will disagree.
Ill make a valid point..even tho I aint listen Im sure he addressed it appropriately...why else wouldn't he.

Point tho is wu-tang is obviously still relevant 10 yrs later...where will this fool be in 10 yrs? a goat? outcome looks grimm
 8 years ago '06        #89
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,356 | Props total: 835 835
 legendisdope said:
waka flocka go hard..

his response was good to. i dont get why dese old crusty hip hop n*ggas gettn mad for?? yea ur music was tight back then.. but damn dats BACK THEN..

o lets do it go hard too
 8 years ago '04        #90
jae premier 
space
space
$2,491 | Props total: 77 77
 Zo1987 said:
are u kidding me, T.I. is really not that lyrical. Compare him to NaS' lyrics. I could write the same s**t T.I. writes. Now OutKast and Scarface are pretty good.

Oh yeah Lupe is not relevant 10 years from now who is going to remember him. To be honest Lupe's rhymes don't stand out either. I get tired of people who think that a rapper who doesnt rhyme like Gucci Mane or Wacka Flocka and can tell boring stories with their lyrics is labeled as a gifted lyricist. Drake is the ONLY true new gifted lyricist in the last 6 years that has come out.
huh?
 8 years ago '04        #91
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,490 | Props total: 6424 6424
 Fresh Whyte said:
....Crunk Music

.....Rowdy Music

Its The Same To Me As Well But For Others,They Understand The "Lyrics" In Rowdy Music But Hear Wackness In "Crunk Music"
I see where you coming from
 8 years ago '06        #92
~DMX911~ 
space
space
$1,287 | Props total: 0 0
 Fly or Die said:

Oh Le Do It! If you can't admit this s**t goes hard you are a b**ch
:banana:
 8 years ago '08        #93
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,553 | Props total: 17208 17208
Damn if only ODB would had been alive, he would smack the s**t out of this retard.
 8 years ago '08        #94
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
damn now everyone on boxden f**king with flocka now, that great to see..dude was saying some real s**t, at least he aint like budden stupid a.ss waka sound he would never disrespect meth
 8 years ago '07        #95
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Waka seems cool, but he needs to realize that Meth said what he said in response to waka saying "lyrical" rappers are broke. I don't think either one of them was "hating". Just stating their opinions. But I def. respect the way Waka went about responding.
 8 years ago '07        #96
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,414 | Props total: 16133 16133
jumpin in again 10 yrs from now we will still know wu-tang ...waka?
 8 years ago '06        #97
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,976 | Props total: 3523 3523
Wacka Flocka dropping knowledge?????!?!?!?!?

:wtf:

2012 is really coming...

02-24-2010, 03:41 PM         #98
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
^ QUOTE of the thread...

they should've gotten the point when lupe basically said that rap fans are elitists and even lupe doesnt give a f**k about rap history/royalty/SO_CALLED_TRADITION..
STOP trying to make all rappers conform to one style...at the end of the day, its about making our heads nod to the beat and enjoy the verses/hook.... we dont need artists to be nominated for grammys and nobel peace prizes.. we dont need rappers to be role models..

stop taking music so seriously.. and lighten up

lupe NEVER said this...stop lying to make a point that's not valid..
 02-24-2010, 03:47 PM         #99
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Angry_Black_757 said:
Yeah they sold more records than others (who I haven't praised) but what I said is a fact, those two artists came out in the 90's. You're just saying what I said... they have core followings from back in the day. If you ask hip hop kids today who is in their top 5 - they won't tell you Jay-Z or Eminem. That's a fact ... and these are the main people buying records. And let's not forget that Wayne sold one million records in a week - have Jay or Em done that, even in the 90's before downloading blew up?

There is no comparing Waka to Meth, obviously. But you can't say what Waka said was not true.

it's not true.....i've already proven it's not true...it was just an ignorant a.ss comment..that some of you seem to be following,because he didn't sound like an idiot saying this ignorant comment,and he showed respect to meth....but what he said was COMPLETELY wrong....
 8 years ago '07        #100
mr.john 
space
space
$914 | Props total: 287 287
I agree with him 100%
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago