NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #41
bugzy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,420 | Props total: 108 108
i dont like him as a rapper but he was a real n*gga bout that.... no man should ever disrespect on how another n*gga eats...if u like it or not, just get yo money how u get yo money and keep it movin
 8 years ago '05        #42
jmill30 1 heat pts
space
space
$925 | Props total: 54 54
Dude still cant FLOCKING rap but he makes good sense
 8 years ago '04        #43
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,942 | Props total: 3142 3142
 HotepSuns said:
how in the blue f**k is lupe not relevant in the mainstream?....what rock do you live under?...or the clipse for that matter?...or anyone i mentioned....
they're really not relevant...

yes they in the mainstream circuit but they barely get spins
 02-23-2010, 10:48 PM         #44
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimgangsta18 said:
they're really not relevant...

yes they in the mainstream circuit but they barely get spins

so superstar barely got spins?....lupe wasn't just in a huge nike commercial for bron,and kobe with krs 1?....the cool barely sold records?...lupe don't sell out shows worldwide?...

you just can't be serious...you n*ggas need to think before you type...
 02-23-2010, 10:59 PM         #45
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly or Die said:
1 song that got play 3 years ago doesn't make him relevant in the mainstream. His follow up singles after that got 0 plays.

As dope as they are, Shining Down and I'm Beaming get no plays. Nobody in the mainstream talks about Lupe. He's not buzzing in the mainstream. Great rapper. He just isn't the type of rapper who will be a staple in the mainstream. Which doesn't mean anything to me personally, but I can understand what Waka Flocka is saying.

lupe hasn't even begun promoting his album yet...but all of that is besides the point,because lupe is already a staple in the mainstream....as well as everyone else i mentioned....you'd have to be an idiot to say people with lyrics don't survive,or aren't eating in this game....

i'm sure you'd think the wu wasn't relevant anymore either...yet i guarantee you they make more money a year than waka....based on show money....they can go more places than waka being the biggest reason why.....much like most mc's with "lyrics"...they are able to tour globally,because they get more love globally.....which is why what waka said was idiotic...

but it's funny to watch you kids act like this n*gga is speaking gospel.....
 8 years ago '04        #46
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,942 | Props total: 3142 3142
 HotepSuns said:
so superstar barely got spins?....lupe wasn't just in a huge nike commercial for bron,and kobe with krs 1?....the cool barely sold records?...lupe don't sell out shows worldwide?...

you just can't be serious...you n*ggas need to think before you type...
n*gga, Lupe is NOT popular in the streets or in the mainstream circuit. And as far as that nike commercial, who cares? Bron & Kobe Outshined him anyway.
 02-23-2010, 11:00 PM         #47
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimgangsta18 said:
n*gga, Lupe is NOT popular in the streets or in the mainstream circuit. And as far as that nike commercial, who cares? Bron & Kobe Outshined him anyway.

yeah let's throw out all the facts,and just take your word for it.....
 02-23-2010, 11:04 PM         #48
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly or Die said:
So how does them doing shows that the mainstream doesn't even know about make them popular in the mainstream...

you're the one that made this about being popular in the mainstream...that's not what waka said....he said n*ggas with lyrics ain't making no money.....which is complete,and utter bulls**t..

i was just k!lling your theory as well as waka's at the same time....both of you n*ggas are delusional..
 8 years ago '04        #49
SokeSleezy 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,974 | Props total: 121 121
doesnt matter who said wat,all that matters is that WAKA IS STRAIGHT TRASH!!!! and thats no hate on the south cuz i listen to alot of south s**t even chopped n screwed s**t,and theirs a difference between not bein lyrical but still and still have some sort of lyrical ability to be entertainin,and bein straight trassssh in all aspects and Waka name and all fall into the latter catergory...
 8 years ago '04        #50
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,959 | Props total: 1094 1094
 Fly or Die said:
Jay-Z and Eminem are the only people you named who are relevant. lol at some of the n*ggas you named being relevant. Be real with yourself. As much as I like Lupe and The Clipse, they are not relevant in the mainstream...
Wait a min, NaS, Scarface, T.I., Outkast, Jadakiss and Busta aren't relevant? Plz, one of you young kids come on here and explain this to me b/c obviously I'm in the minority. All of those dudes (minus T.I.) have 15+ yrs in the game, platinum albums, and can do hour long shows with no guess stars. So someone explain to me how these dudes w/ the "1 and done" formula like Waca, O.J., D4L, Dem Francise Boys, (insert your favorite 1 and done artist), etc will make more money than an established artist w/ a worldwide fanbase? As soon as the hype of "O lets do it" dies out, so will Waka's career.
 02-23-2010, 11:52 PM         #51
KDshortkid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BackBlock_OG said:
Wait a min, NaS, Scarface, T.I., Outkast, Jadakiss and Busta aren't relevant? Plz, one of you young kids come on here and explain this to me b/c obviously I'm in the minority. All of those dudes (minus T.I.) have 15+ yrs in the game, platinum albums, and can do hour long shows with no guess stars. So someone explain to me how these dudes w/ the "1 and done" formula like Waca, O.J., D4L, Dem Francise Boys, (insert your favorite 1 and done artist), etc will make more money than an established artist w/ a worldwide fanbase? As soon as the hype of "O lets do it" dies out, so will Waka's career.
Nas, Scarface, T.I., Outkast, Jadakiss, Busta aren't making new music though, that's what he means... I think?
 8 years ago '04        #52
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,792 | Props total: 23520 23520
At least he was a man about it and gave meth respect and showed graditude, he actually spoke some common sense s**t.
 02-23-2010, 11:54 PM         #53
bornleader 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man all these dudes are doing is making Waka hotter and hotter by keep mentioning his name in everything..Why would he be mad? he is blowing up off these dumb a.sses..I love Wu tang but the era has come to an end..Period..Adapt of starve
 02-24-2010, 12:05 AM         #54
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BackBlock_OG said:
are u kidding me, T.I. is really not that lyrical. Compare him to NaS' lyrics. I could write the same s**t T.I. writes. Now OutKast and Scarface are pretty good.

Oh yeah Lupe is not relevant 10 years from now who is going to remember him. To be honest Lupe's rhymes don't stand out either. I get tired of people who think that a rapper who doesnt rhyme like Gucci Mane or Wacka Flocka and can tell boring stories with their lyrics is labeled as a gifted lyricist. Drake is the ONLY true new gifted lyricist in the last 6 years that has come out.
 8 years ago '04        #55
~:Frank White:~ 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,765 | Props total: 135 135
 bugzy said:
i dont like him as a rapper but he was a real n*gga bout that.... no man should ever disrespect on how another n*gga eats...if u like it or not, just get yo money how u get yo money and keep it movin
avy check homie
 02-24-2010, 12:10 AM         #56
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zo1987 said:
are u kidding me, T.I. is really not that lyrical. Compare him to NaS' lyrics. I could write the same s**t T.I. writes. Now OutKast and Scarface are pretty good.

Oh yeah Lupe is not relevant 10 years from now who is going to remember him. To be honest Lupe's rhymes don't stand out either. I get tired of people who think that a rapper who doesnt rhyme like Gucci Mane or Wacka Flocka and can tell boring stories with their lyrics is labeled as a gifted lyricist. Drake is the ONLY true new gifted lyricist in the last 6 years that has come out.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #57
~:Frank White:~ 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,765 | Props total: 135 135
real talk by flacka....if u cant comprehend what he said....log off and jump in the tub with a radio plugged in.
 8 years ago '07        #58
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,897 | Props total: 2268 2268
on waka... very well spoken. i think he slightly misses meth's point, but he understands it. meth was saying that if u didnt have lyrics, u respected those who did, and most people in the game came hard with hot lyrics and/or hot beats... waka just wants money but he doesnt understand that he's more in tune with glorifying d-boy s**t than showing the ills of being a d-boy, which is more similar to what wu, ugk, geto boys, and kool g rap put... waka might not fully comprehend that he's negatively affecting the culture, cuz there's so much bs out now, and he's contributing to it, rather than creating balance in the game... i'm not hating waka's hustle, i hate his rhymes and his misunderstanding the rap game... it's a culture, first and foremost.

Zo1987 said:

u completely lost me homie... TI is a d-boy rapper like face, ugk, 8ball & mjg were, cuz those were the cats he grew on... old TI was a tuff spitter, not the most lyrical but had heart, and still does when he wants to show it... not the king, but i always check out his material

and drake is decent at best... when he gets off his rap for the girls, he's decent and listenable, otherwise no... and Lupe is dope, sometimes eccentric with his vocab but still nice

Last edited by I Am The Truth; 02-24-2010 at 12:20 AM..
 02-24-2010, 12:18 AM         #59
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Badnewz100 said:
He handled like a gentleman. "O lets do it aye"
 02-24-2010, 12:19 AM         #60
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zo1987 said:
Drake is the ONLY true new gifted lyricist in the last 6 years that has come out.

"if you seen me at the club you know i balled, chemo"
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy